- ""As long as I don't die, I'll be fine.""
- — Aiden Cordelia
|Post-Timeskip | Pre-Timeskip|
|Birthday||September 29, X776|
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
Koma Inu's Magical Academy
|Previous Affiliation||The Cozy Stay Inn|
KIMA Head of Department
|Team||The Fractal Regiment|
|Base of Operations||Onibus Town|
|Relatives||Tadhg Cordelia - Father|
Aiden Cordelia is a current wizard of the Koma Inu guild. Aiden uses Crash-Type magic. Aiden was accepted into the Koma Inu guild when he was only 12 in X788. For fun when he is not on a mission he can usually be found in the lounge area of his guild talking to his friends, climbing a mountain for the love of the outdoors but most of the time Aiden is out on a job improving his skills or training them and working harder to improve himself. He is very loyal to his guild for taking him in as young as he was. For the time being he has no intentions of leaving the guild at all and loves it there.
Appearance(Pre time-skip)Aiden is a very athletic person and likes to wear clothes that fit his body nicely. He has short, orange hair with a part on the left side of his head pushing his hair to the right. Aiden also has light blue eyes. He likes to wear the same outfit most of the time consisting of a skin-tight green turtle neck with no sleeves on either side. Around his neck he wears a multi-colored collar. To protect his hands from the explosive magic he uses so he doesn't get blisters, Aiden wears a pair of black vintage style leather driving gloves. On the bottom half Aiden wears white baggy pants that are tucked into his brown boots. His guild mark is in the center of his back, (now with a scar running sagittally through it) . On his left arm around his bicep he wears a handkerchief that is jet black and is used for multiple reasons.
When Aiden lounges around or goes out somewhere casually, he might wear a hooded jacket with red stripes on the sleeve. Underneath the jacket would be a simple T-shirt and he would probably wear black jeans for the bottom. Around his neck would be some kind of pendant with a light lacrima inside to make it shine in the night.
(Post time-skip) Aiden's body gained more muscle and worked its way into a much more mature physique working at Koma Inu for quite some time and his outfits altered as well. He currently wears an outfit with multiple layers and clothes that are easy for him to move around easily and keep comfortable in almost any climate. Aiden's base layers is a tight button up long sleeve shirt that is very porous allowing him to keep cool in rather hot areas. On top of the shirt is a colonial style jacket with black trimmings and gold buttons. In the jacket, through means of going to high end markets and window shopping, he has been able to acquire magical crystals that are thin and lightweight that he has places and embedded in his jacket in various locations. These magical crystals help repress Aiden's magical signature making it rather difficult for other mages to track him which could be a benefit or not depending on his situation. For example, if Aiden happens to wander off and get lost it would be hard for one of his teammates to find him and track him once again, but on the plus side these crystals massively give Aiden the "high ground" when he uses his Invisibility Magic as only a truly skilled mage would then be able to track Aiden. Around his neck, Aiden sports a black kerchief that he can use for many purposes such as helping him slightly breath better in gaseous areas. His lower half consists of long green pants that are stopped short by high brown boots. Within the boots are contents such as metal plating around the tibialis anterior serving two purposes: protection from swords and other blades and the metal plating also serves as weights that when taken off, give Aiden a boost in speed. Around Aiden's hands and wrists are a pair of leather gauntlets that also have metal plating on top to block bladed attacks.
Aiden's hair has become much shorter in order to avoid the distraction of getting it in the way or caught on something. His face bares no scars but three hidden ones run along the length of Aiden's back. Around his back his a brown bag that allows Aiden to easily carry a more diverse collection of crash grenades and an assortment of other items such as snacks for Fidelma. Fidelma now wears a green armor made of adamant with a gold trimming and a few jutting spikes running along the cervical section of her spine. Still no saddle on her though.
When first joining Koma Inu, Aiden would be described as being very naive. He always tried picking fights with others and wanted to prove to others that he was strong. As he grew older he realized that he didn't need others to tell him that he was strong and he believed that he was strong himself. Over time, Aiden has really matured from his former state of being childish.
He always makes sure to be polite as that is what his parents told him to be. He does have a strong set of manners even though you would not expect him to have any as he can sometimes be reckless at other times. Aiden sees his sense of humility as one of his greatest strengths and traits that he possesses as he knows what others have had to overcome by working with so many strong people from the guild who have had tragic backstories. He makes sure never to judge people just by what they look like or how they first appear but of what they actually are when he gets to know them. He thinks that all people can be good and that those who claim to be evil are just hurt and with enough support, they too can become heroes.
Aiden is a happy kind of person and likes to have a good time at the guild with all of his friends. He can be sarcastic and a smart a** at some times. When out on a job he takes it very seriously thinking of the best possible way to finish the job while using his magic skillfully. He is almost always energetic and at sometimes uneasy for some reason when lost in deep thought. One part of his personality that always seems to make its way out, a lot of times in highly inappropriate situations his niche for making puns and jokes when in a situation. Aiden can feel sadness but has a hard time coping with moments so he tries to make the moment lighter by cracking not needed puns or jokes. Most of the people in the guild can't stand it, but deep down, Aiden knows that his puns are helping the guild and the world come closer together. One of the reasons why Aiden adores and connects so well with his girlfriend, Nova, is because she too likes wordplay.
When fighting or sparring with others, he likes to take the first couple of hits from his opponents if they aren't going to kill him right away. He likes to do this to one, intimidate the opponent sometimes and two, to gauge what kind of magic power the opponent has.
He is a very outdoorsy person and is always going on hikes or swimming at the beach with friends, but most of the time you can find him in the mountains where the peace and quiet is, training.
A lot about Aiden changed after the time-skip with Koma Inu including his personality. Aiden has become much more of a man now taking more responsibility for the things he does and has an overall strong leadership quality that he possesses. He is still as friendly as ever constantly trying to make new friends rather than instigating any fights.
Being in a relationship with Nova, has taught Aiden how to become more mature rather than some kid with little ambition. Throughout the years, Aiden has become a man with intense focus and someone that has become very action oriented. Aiden is a very righteous person that has never strayed from the light-filled path of life and wandered into the dark side. He is a rather pure individual who puts faith into others as he is hopeful that they too can succeed. Being a part of Koma Inu has taught him that a good man stands for what he believes in and protects the things he cares about.
Aiden comes from a small town in Fiore that consisted of only 100 people. His parents weren't wizards and instead innkeepers of The Cozy Stay Inn, but picked up magic from wandering travelers passing through the inn and deciding that he liked crash magic the most. He realized at a young age that he couldn't stay in a small village like the one he was in and so he left his parents after deciding to become a strong wizard and joined the Koma Inu guild. He still keeps in contact with his parents via letters and the occasional meet ups. His parents are very supportive in what he does. He is uneasy at sometimes but no one knows why. He became part of the guild at the age of 12 years old and growing up with the guild and the kind guild master Samarra Inari ever since. Aiden has overtime become stronger and stronger within the guild training constantly.grew up with Koma Inu as his home living just a few blocks down from the guild in a small place but quaint place. Throughout the years Aiden has done many things and made many friends in the guild of Koma Inu like participating in multiple wars. He has participated in many different tournaments for his guild and even found the made many enemies along the way. All have helped him build character and become the person he is today. Aiden
The Fractal Regiment
Aiden is currently in a team with other Koma Inu guild members: Tojima Shisen and Niwatori. Aiden is the loud one of the group, always getting into misadventures and sometimes even having to be helped out by his team to get out of the situation. Aiden is either on his favorite couch in the guild or checking up on his teammates and seeing what they are up to. Tojima is usually in the library where Aiden goes to disrupt him and sees if Tojima wants to do something fun but he prefers to read for entertainment. As Aiden can't stay still he goes to check up on Niwatori as he isn't as secluded as Tojima but almost as quiet. Niwatori is usually in his bedroom sleeping and Aiden will usually wake him up by busting open the door causing Niwatori to get annoyed with Aiden. On the job is a whole different story. When these three are out on a job together, they never argue, unlike some of their other guild mates. They usually have flawless plans to get the job done that involves all three of them. Overall this team is made up of two silent badasses and one optimistic dork.
This is the inn that Tadhg built with help only from his newly wed wife, Siobhan Cordelia. It is located within a very small town but is a crossroads for many other big cities and receives a steady amount of business. This inn is sure to accommodate all of the customers needs. As the name implies the inn is one that is made to feel warm and cozy. The only employees to have worked in the inn would be members of the Cordelia family. Aiden worked here for some time with his parents before becoming a wizard at Koma Inu. Aiden would be amazed by all the wizards that happened to stop by the inn and eventually learned crash magic from one of the passing travelers.
- Kyana and Aiden: Aiden's backstory of how he became how he is today. Filled with discovery and some tragedy Aiden learns his magic and shows how he became so happy and smiling.
- Koma Inu vs Shattered Dusk Arc: The dark guild Shattered Dusk is threatening the Koma Inu guild and each member must do their part to win the war. For the first time Aiden and Tojima work together and battle it out with Stone Fist Daichi, an S-Class earth mage of Shattered Dusk.
- Koma Inu S-Class Trials: The time Aiden has been waiting for, the S-Class Trials, read how Aiden progresses through the challenges set up by guild master, Samarra Inari and guild mate, Nova. Will he become S-Class of Koma Inu? Maybe. Maybe not. You may have already seen that in his character box that it doesn't say he is, but you'll never know unless you read it.
- The Lady of The Water: Aiden tries to sneak out on an S-Class mission by himself to prove his strength, but is stopped short by guild mate Nova. Together they go out on a mission to defeat a siren but will it be to much to handle for Aiden?
- Guard During Transport: Aiden decides to earn some money and go out on a mission with Scorpius. A simple task turns into misfortune as the team of two get into a lot of trouble.
- Returning What was Stolen: The Fractal Regiment set off on a mission to protect a village from a gang of savages. They then learn what the town has been doing to anger the savages but are offered a choice. What will they choose to do?
- Crash Chaos: Aiden continues training and stumbles along an interesting job request. He decides to take it a beings along an interesting adventure including tight suits and weird large men.
- Boyfriends for Hire: Aiden and Scorpius are back at it again but this time they are hired for a couple of girls. The job turns into more of training for dating for Aiden and Scorpius as they go through the night with their dates.
- Koma Inu vs Warrior Angel: Round 3 of the Grand Magic Games: Its time for Aiden's fight in the Grand Magic Games against Warrior Angel. He is up against the matter magic mage Atom Longside of Warrior Angel and puts up a good fight but gets beaten quite a bit. But does that mean he lost? Read to find out.
- Koma Inu vs Warrior Angel: Day 2 Round 1 of the Grand Magic Games: It's time for double team battles in the Grand Magic Games between the two opposing guilds. Aiden and Zero are up against Hino Sontara and Kana Hime of Warrior Angel. A battle meant for fun sport quickly becomes very competitive and serious as both teams go all out to win.
- Blinded by the Light : Shattered Dusk has attacked Koma Inu and they have come for blood this time. Aiden runs into the evil Osias Eckhart and must fight the light mage in order to protect the innocents and his own parents.
- Spooky Liquidation: Aiden accidentally goes on a demolition mission by himself and ends up having to deal with the undead in a very spooky situation that he may not come out alive from!
- S-Class Trials X794 Aiden: Part 1: The S-Class trials have returned to Koma Inu and Aiden is pumped up to participate in them. The first trial is water based and Aiden ends up running into some treacherous shellfish. Will he complete the challenge?
- S-Class Trials X794 Aiden: Part 2 : Aiden completes the first trial and moves onto the next one. This next one involves fire. Luckily, Aiden's magic doesn't favor any element and he takes this challenge just like the last one. With each trial it seems Aiden grows more and more serious as he gets closer to reaching his dream.
- The SS Novaid Sets Sail : It is Aiden's first date with Nova and he wants to impress her and wants to make her able to trust him with his date. Aiden meets her family and takes her on a surprise date to a very fascinating place.
- Koma Inu Tournament Round Two: Aiden vs Stewart : Aiden's first match in the guild-wide tournament in order to determine who is the strongest mage in the guild. Stewart is a very physical opponent as is Aiden and the two duke it out in a hand to hand melee fight.
- Koma Inu Tournament Round Three: Aiden vs Nagisa : Aiden's next opponent is the water dragon slayer Nagisa Mizure but before and of the fighting can happen a sudden withdrawal is made from the fight.
- Koma Inu Tournament Round Four: Aiden vs. Arthur : One of the most intense battles Aiden has ever had to deal with as he is fighting the genius opponent Arthur Moshiyoto. Aiden has to deal with many different difficulties in this fight as he has to use one resource that is seldomly used with Aiden, his mind.
- Training for the GMG with Aiden Cordelia: Aiden finds his weak points after the S-Class trials and decides to train and strengthen them. He also prepares for the Grand Magic Games against the Warrior Angel and his fight with Atom Longside. Training with Samarra and Layla, and even learning a Unison Raid with Nova.
- The Rematch: Aiden vs Nova: Aiden, unpleased with the result of his first fight with Nova, while training for the GMG, challenges her again to a rematch. He seems to have the upperhand but is interrupted by a beast.
- Round Three: Nova vs Aiden: Aiden is introduced to Nova's younger brother who instigates a fight between the two. Maybe Aiden will finally win this one and somehow fall in love. Who knows? You'll just have to read it in order to find out.
- Scorpius learns Uriel's magic/ training with Aiden: Scorpius wants to try out his new Black Water ability and Aiden decides to train with him. Aiden also wants to try a risky maneuver.
- The Invisible Apprentice: Aiden had been fascinated by Invisibility Magic ever since he had his battle with the man from the new Shattered Dusk, so he decides to learn it and incorporate it into his new training.
Magic and Abilities
Crash : Aiden's main magic type, Aiden uses this magic to nullify enemies' attacks as it will break apart their own magic. This magic is also used as a very destructive magic that can destroy even the toughest things. Over time and a lot of practice Aiden is able to control this attack very well and able to use it a lot more without being tired out quickly. Still when Aiden is unfocused he may run into things and unintentionally destroy it is whatever he ran into. Aiden's Crash Magic has many different offensive and defensive capabilities and is able to destroy almost any type of magic there is. One defensive capability that Aiden uses a lot is destroying the ground beneath him in order to cushion a blow from an incoming attack if he is not able to block it. One offensive capability that Aiden uses with his Crash Magic is the presence of "Crash Mines" which he is able to create simply by applying Crash Magic into the ground and placing them around an area without any detection. Since Aiden does not practice a lot of magics, he is able to focus on perfecting his technique with the magics that he has and he is already at a near perfect level with Crash, offensive and defensive-wise.
- Crushing Evil, Spreading the Truth: Empyrean: Aiden first negates the spell cast by his foe and then hits them with a powerful uppercut, imbued with Crash, capable of launching said opponent great distances.
- Crushing Evil, Spreading the Truth: Ikazuchi: After negating the Magic around him with a swipe of his hand, Aiden hits the opponent with a Crash-imbibed fist that aptly resembles a bolt of lightning.
Crash Grenade : Much like a planted explosive, Aiden can channel so of his magic into a lacrima and be placed inside or outside of an area. The lacrima can then be detonated remotely or if enough force is used to push on it. These lacrima can also take on different shapes, with Aiden's favorite being the Crash Grenade Boomerang. Over the years, Aiden has used his Crash grenades plenty of times. Due to this practice, Aiden has become quite capable of throwing his crash grenades accurately at his opponents. His most accurate crash grenades are the grenades that are about the size of a baseball as those fit nicely in his hand. Aiden is able to throw his crash grenades at amazing speeds due to him using crash magic to boost his throw yet this makes it less accurate.
Point Break : The user of this magic can channel his own magical energy through the ground or any other surface and move the magic to a certain spot. With the Crash magic stored in that surface the user may break apart the surface from wherever the user is. The size of the crater varies on how much magic energy was stored in the surface. Aiden has used this ability for situations including making holes in walls or even small tunnels, and even blowing up a bridge to evade an attacker. Aiden can use this to destroy the ground beneath him in order to cushion a blow from another attacker if he is not able to block it. Aiden uses this attack almost always defensively as it is handy for creating escape labyrinths and pitfalls with ground-made spikes for his enemies. He is able to make pitfalls with this, varying the sturdiness of the "top" being able to make it so thin it can trap a squirrel or so thick it could hold a truck.
Impact Dial : This ability is one that negates the attack of an attacker's physical attacks. When striking the user, the user must block with the palm of the hand to absorb the impact of the attack. After multiple hits and absorptions towards the user, the user may then use the built up energy and impacts from the attacks to release a mass amount of power in the form of crash magic. The form of crash magic that is used in the final attack is one that is able to hit any kind of material causing damage to wind, water, earth, fire, etc. After using this attack, the force from it will cause injury to the user and in multiple usages back-to-back times, can cause fatal injuries.
Puncturing Torpedoes : Aiden likes to use this spell as it is easy to confuse enemies and land many good hits on the opponent. For this spell Aiden places either one or two palms on the ground and releases crash magic energy into the ground in the form of thousands of crash needles that can be controlled by him even without direct contact. As the the needles are made of crash magic, they can flow through almost anything and come out with a high velocity and hitting the opponent like thousands of crash senbon that can either be stuck in and then detonated by Aiden, are kept in to make the opponent into a human or animal pincushion. This attack also helps in taking out a large number of opponents and it is very hard to dodge seeing as its almost impossible to be tracked just by sensing the magic as the needles have just barely enough magic in them to deal major damage and remain undercover.
Foudre Liberation : For this attack Aiden must release all of his magic at once. This is his trump card. Once he uses this attack Aiden will become unable to battle except on some rare occasions where he is able to get back up after this attack with enough will power. This attack involves the molecules that are involved in pressuring everything around Aiden's body in order to create crash magic. The molecules that are around Aiden collide with each other at a speed that cannot be seen. As there is so much pressure and friction between the molecules an electric entity type of magic though it is not electric itself, there is also the presence of heat felt from the friction produced. Once this power is released as crash magic it will destroy and severely hurt anything or anyone that is within a 1 mile radius of the epicenter of the blast. Aiden will also be affected by this blast as well. Or Aiden is able to focus the force into a single beam which is shot out through his finger. Doing it in this way will break his finger and will not be able to be used again once the finger has healed.
Disassembly Magic : This magic is used to break down a large object into smaller portions of that object. The objects are not destroyed at first but can be if directed by Aiden. When the items are broken down, Aiden may motion and bring the parts to create a whole piece once again. Aiden's disassembly magic can even break down non-solid items such as a water magic, lightning magic or air magic attack, etc. and can be countered by the disassembly magic nullifying it.
Through vigorous training and many hours of perfecting it, Aiden is able to disassemble and reassemble any part of his body in a split second. This makes it very hard for him to even be hit by any physical attacks from his opponents as well as any casted type magic. With years of practice this technique causes very little magic loss whenever a body part is disassembled and reassembled and causes only very slight pain to Aiden.
Breakdown Assistance : This ability is one that you don't attack with, rather you help a teammate or someone else in attacking. By disassembling a person's magic but not completely you can create multiple copies of the attack.
Miniature Massacre : This ability is a very risky move but helps out in a lot of situations. To confuse the enemy and quite possibly get into to small places, Aiden uses his disassembly magic on himself. He disassembles his whole body once making him into 100 little Aidens. But that is not enough sometimes, all of the already tiny Aidens will then use the disassembly magic on themselves again making 10,000 miniature Aiden Cordelias each about the size of an ant. This is as little as Aiden can make himself as each miniature does not have enough power to make himself smaller. Using this technique helps Aiden be stealthier. Each miniature has a portion of Aiden's magical ability and when put together or even into a small group can do a lot of damage. The risky part about this move is that Aiden's defenses are lowered as the miniatures are easy to hurt just by stepping on. When reassembled Aiden takes the damage equal to how many miniatures are hurt.
First Awakening :With this spell Aiden is able to disassemble a part of his adrenal gland and release different hormones from his adrenal gland into his own blood stream. It is a rather dangerous procedure that can go wrong if to much of a certain hormone is released. It causes very little pain to disassemble this small part of his body. The use of anyone of these attacks shortens Aiden's lifespan.
- First Awakening: Ebullience: With this First Awakening technique Aiden is able to secrete more adrenaline from his adrenal glands into his body. With more adrenaline in his body, Aiden is able to move significantly faster and a bit stronger as well. The side effects of using this attack is not to risky and include shakiness, anxiety and sweating. If used to incorrectly it may lead to abnormal heart rhythm.
- First Awakening: Fortitude: With this First Awakening technique Aiden is able to secrete more aldosterone giving him the ability to increase water retention, increase blood pressure and increase blood volume. As an increase of blood volume causes capillaries, arterioles and venules to expand and tighten, Aiden's body as a whole becomes stronger and more resistant to attacks. The increase in blood pressure allows Aiden to react quicker. The increase in water retention grants Aiden more endurance in general. The side effects of the Fortitude can lead to cardiovascular diseases.
- First Awakening: Remedy: With this First Awakening technique Aiden is able to secrete more cortisol from his adrenal gland. The main use of this spell is so that inflammation does not occur when Aiden is struck by an attack. The reduction of inflammation then allows Aiden to take on more hits as the cortisol will heal him faster. Any cuts to Aiden's body can be sealed and healed with the increase of cortisol. This spell is the most dangerous of the First Awakening spells as, in the moment Aiden is able to heal very quickly but due to the increase of cortisol in his body, Aiden may have side effects such as sleep disruption and impaired cognitive performance for a while after this spell is used.
Second Awakening :This spell is based on the original First Awakening spell that Aiden created yet these spells are much more dangerous than the previous spells but prove to be even more powerful than before. The Second Awakening spells destroy and reassemble more vital parts of Aiden's body and over time do more damage to Aiden.
- Second Awakening: Prosperous Aggregation: Inchinn : This spell is one that Aiden uses when a major threat is posed towards him. Aiden uses his disassembly magic to destroy a part of his pituitary gland (A pea-sized body attached to the base of the brain) and release an excess amount of growth and development hormones that allow Aiden's body to augment into a massive size triple his regular size. Yet his strength does not only triple but increases tenfold. Because the pituitary gland controls the functioning of the other endocrine glands, when this spell is used it will disrupt the functioning of the other glands. A long rest of at least a week is needed after performing this spell. Even after the rest Aiden's body will always change in a bad way after performing this spell eventually completely destroying his body. This spell does last for fifteen minutes after initially cast.
Defensive Tactics: While Crash and Disassembly Magic is great for attacking enemies, if used wisely, these two types of magics can be used to form a mighty defense able to stop a wide array of attacks from hitting Aiden. Some of these spells and tactics include:
Partition :This is a spell that Aiden created himself but is very useful in defense. For this spell Aiden expels disassembly magic from every part of his body. When doing this it creates a sort of protective "bubble" around Aiden. Most of the time it is not used on Aiden's feet so that he does not fall through the Earth. This move can be used to easily move through water, the ground or any other element. Nothing is able to move through this barrier unless it is allowed by Aiden. Even spells such as telekinesis cannot move through this. If this spell makes contact with another human, it does not affect them so others are able to hit through them only with bare skin though. Aiden is able to choose what is destroyed and what is taken into his "room" of disassembly magic. Aiden is able to make his Partition larger than even the entire guild and able to hold it for up to 30 minutes.
Verteidigung: Crash: Through years of training and usage to improve his defenses when attacked from many different angles, Aiden thought that the easiest way to get rid of an attack was to get rid of it all at once. With the swipe of his hands all around himself, Aiden fires of crash magic all around himself to clear the area of any substances, magic, or enemies coming at him. This has been proven very affective against gaseous and liquid elements coming at him and can easily break up a smoke screen that has been uses against Aiden to hurt his vision.
Verteidigung: Disassembly: Much like Verteidigung: Crash, Aiden uses this technique to block an attack from all angles. Instead of using crash magic to defend, Aiden instead uses disassembly magic if he knows what is coming at him is in a solid form such as earth magic or iron magic. With this it is sort of like a blast of the Partition spell that is sent out from every part of Aiden's body outwards. The disassembly magic is strong enough to break down many different types of solids yet still is then enough to conserve a great amount of ether nano within Aiden. He is able to send out more powerful form of the spell if need be such as going up against a harder material like diamonds.
Invisibility Magic: Ever Since Aiden fought Osias Eckhart in the war against Shattered Dusk Aiden had been intrigued by invisibility magic as he had never heard of it before. Aiden thought that this kind of magic could be useful in many separate ways so right after his fight with Osias he began to train. Unfortunately, no one knew about invisibility magic so Aiden has had to teach himself ever since. Aiden currently is only a beginner with the art and can only make himself invisible using a slight amount of magic. When Aiden uses his invisibility magic no one is able to see as he has disappeared completely. With this Invisibility Magic Aiden cannot be seen or even "sensed" by other mages. The only way other mages would be able to find him would be if they smell or heard him. Because of that, when Aiden is invisible he is able to mask his smell using his environment if possible, makes sure to leave no trace or trail with his feet, and able to attack others without making a sound when approaching. In addition to being able to suppress his magical signature personally while using the Invisibility Magic, in his jacket, through means of going to high end markets and window shopping, he has been able to acquire magical crystals that are thin and lightweight that he has embedded in his jacket in various locations. Although the crystals are just in his jacket, they are able to suppress the magical signature of his entire body. These magical crystals help repress Aiden's magical signature even further making it rather difficult for other mages to track him which could be a benefit or not depending on his situation. Aiden is able to activate these crystals when he goes invisible by "feeding" them with some ethernano. When deactivated and Aiden is no longer invisible, the crystals let out a much stronger magical signature then usual making Aiden a bigger target and making it hard for him to hide in places such as an underground labyrinth he creates or a smokescreen. The amplified signature only lasts half as long as the time Aiden was invisible.
Aiden has been able to improve his skills and versatility with attacking while invisible. For the most part Aiden will use his fists as they are the easiest to conceal when attacking an enemy. Although, due to recent training Aiden has learned how to turn even his crash magic blasts invisible while the enemy has to rely on sound and other senses other than sight to dodge his attacks. Aiden has also learned how to turn his crash grenades invisible and maintain invisibility from a distance as he usually throws them.
Physical Abilities, Tactics and Skills
-Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant : Aiden doesn't use any weapons since his magic doesn't rely on the use of them. Because Crash Magic does take a lot of energy to use, Aiden prefers to fight hand to hand instead of wasting his magic when against his opponent, only bringing about his magic when necessary. Instead Aiden is constantly training on his hand-to-hand combat skills becoming increasingly more reputable as a fighter. It is debatable whether or not Aiden is the best melee combatant in the guild. Aiden had been recognized as an exceptional hand to hand fighter by his peers that he was even given the job of teaching the hand to hand combat class at Koma Inu's Magical Academy. In order to make sure that he is providing valuable information to his students, Aiden gives personal advice about his training to his students. At the last test of skill, the guild wide tournament, Samarra was very impressed with Aiden's performance and saw him as the best hand to hand combatant in the guild (Permission was given). Aiden likes to train with Stewart Hartenfield as he is also a proficient hand to hand fighter.
Over time, Aiden has been able master different peculiar hand to hand techniques in order to gain the upperhand when battling an enemy. Some of these physical feats include things like:
The Reverse Punch: Aiden is able to throw a punch forward with such force that he takes the phrase "every action has an equal and opposite reaction" to whole new level as when a jab punch is pulled forward, another force will be thrown behind him with the strength as it would be forward. Because a move like this requires so much force, and the backwards punch is of equal strength a blow from one of these could be potentially deadly. If Aiden is in the middle of a punch and the enemy teleports or moves so quickly that Aiden isn't able to turn around fast enough, Aiden can speed up his punch in the middle enough to initiate a reverse punch yet it wouldn't be as strong as a full one. Aiden must perform a jab punch as the it the only one that would produce such a reaction strong enough to have the reverse effect.
The Thrown Punch: This attack is much like a magical attack using the sword pressure technique but instead of using a sword Aiden is able to use his own fists. When performing the Thrown Punch technique, the user either swings their arm like a haymaker punch or a jab, throwing the punch so swiftly that it seems that the user is able to utilize air itself to attack enemies, focusing a current of wind to the point where it takes on a hard hitting force of wind like getting hit by the actual fist, which the user launches at foes; sending it through the air towards the user's enemy. It is a powerful wall of pressure that appears as faint ripples of wind that is launched towards the foe at high speeds; this attack enables the user to assault things which are out of their arm's range, sending punches which fly through the air itself; and can even remain floating in it until the right moment to strike. The person struck by the thrown punch is assaulted by countless invisible punches which happens so fast that they would normally be unable to properly react in time, bruising up their body. Also, the strong wind power will blow away all incoming projectile weapons and will even make the opponent unable to stay on their feet; this technique possesses enough power to take down many trees in a forest. This technique can deflect both physical and sound wave attacks and attack at the same time, making it both an offensive and defensive technique. These blasts of wind possess incredible range and devastating power; and at its highest level of mastery, the thrown punch is capable of blowing through barriers of magical energy; and they can even remain floating within the air until the right minute to attack.-Boundless Amount of Strength : Aiden has always been a very strong individual who has been able to pull off many different feats of strength. Aiden's tenacity on the battlefield is shown in various ways but one he is very proud of is his strength. The sheer force of just Aiden's punches, kicks and other attacks are enough to shatter or at least many different materials including breaking even steel. Aiden's strength isn't just physical either. His mental resilience is like no other. Mental attacks do not usually work against Aiden as his mind set is not easily changed if does not want it to be. Aiden trains in many different ways and one significant way was to help a village by destroying a mountain. In the last guild-wide tournament to test strength, that was held, Aiden was able to place first and win the entire tournament.
-Immense Magic Power : Because Aiden is a Crash magic type wizard, in order to make sure he does not lose all of his power within the first couple of attacks, one of the main things Aiden focuses on is his ability to hold a great amount of magic power within his body. This is very useful for all of his attacks such as the Crash Grenade in particular. Post time-skip Aiden has even increased this amount of storage even with the second origin being able to hold attacks such as partition for much longer and cover areas that are a lot larger. His Crash attacks have become a lot stronger as well as Aiden is able to cause a lot more damage with just one attack and completely obliterate an item.
-Immeasurable Amount of Luck : One of the reason's Aiden has won many of his battles and achieved so many other successes is because of the amount of luck that seems to follow Aiden around wherever he goes. Although most of Aiden's achievements are due to his skills there are some moments in his career where it seems that skill alone would not be enough to win. As if protected by a deity of some sort, Aiden's luck usually comes in to aid in his adventures when needed.
-Breathtaking Reflexes : Aiden is not the quickest of people but he certainly makes up for it with his reflexes which are more than enough to protect Aiden. One of the reason Aiden's defense is almost impenetrable is because he is able to react to whatever comes his way. Using his reflexes, Aiden is likely to counter the attack or use his disassembly magic to disassemble his body quick enough to let a weapon or magic pass through his body and then reassemble in a split second. He obviously has some blind spots but he is sure to work on those whenever he is training, constantly trying to prevent others from revealing these blind spots to his opponents. When Aiden decided to hone his reflexes he decided to do so in a rather unconventional way. Over the past three years, and after playing countless games of playing rock paper scissors he has only lost six times.
-Extreme Durability : Aiden is used to taking hits over and over and over again constantly building up his defense to make sure to never fall while in a battle. He will go to the extremes to make sure his body becomes very strong physically. Combined with the First Awakening: Fortitude spell, punching Aiden would resemble punching a steel wall but even a steel wall is able to fall as Aiden is not invincible. In his training Aiden has been know to jump off and roll down mountains to make his body stronger.
-Superb Endurance : Whether it comes to running many miles or constantly taking hits from other enemies Aiden is able to keep himself under control and make sure he does not over-exert his body so much. Aiden is also the Physical Trainer at Koma Inu's Magical Academy and doesn't make his students do anything he can't do, so Aiden does every exercise with his students. This endurance help Aiden keep the amount of magic Aiden uses to a minimum while still expelling a tremendous amount of power.
-Second Origin Activation : Over the years Aiden has not only naturally built up a large amount of ether nano storage but in his earlier years was able to unlock Second Origin within himself with the help of Tojima Shisen, his friend and guild mate. Because Aiden was able to unlock the Second Origin Aiden is able to exert large amounts of magic even when Crash magic and Disassembly magic themselves require a lot of ethernano at a basic state.
-Deception : Not so much as plotting to overthrow a government but more of stupid tricks that Aiden will pull in battle to distract an enemy and gain the upper hand. Most of the time these tricks work and cause the opponent to lose.
-Sera : Aiden possesses a special form of power unique to his bloodline called "Sera". "Sera" is the dormant ability that Aiden is able to unlock with a strong trigger from an external or internal source such as anger. This ability not only gives off a dementing aura from Aiden's body but also allows Aiden to show some of his true potential. With "Sera" unlocked Aiden's physical capabilities become extremely enhanced. "Sera" is caused by Aiden's rare amount willpower that he must be able to accomplish the objectives that he is passionate about and protect the ones he cares about.
Along one of Aiden's missions as a reward he not only received a cash reward but also a whistle. The whistle is silent to the normal human and mage's ear but apparently not to Fidelma. Fidelma is the summon that comes from the whistle that was given to Aiden. Fidelma will also only arrive if Aiden blows the whistle as the whistle is inscribed with Aiden's aura so she knows it is him blowing it. Fidelma is a Great White Tiger and almost 10 feet long. Aiden is also able to ride Fidelma as she is big enough, though he does not use a saddle as she does not like them. Fidelma is also able to fight attackers by possibly mauling them or subdue them by laying or sitting on them.
Aiden regularly carries a large brown duffle bag on his back with a leather strap that goes across his chest to easily remove. Aiden rarely ever does remove it while fighting as it does contain some very important and helpful items. The bag seems to be "bigger on the inside" as Aiden manages to pull just about everything he needs when a situation becomes sticky. One of the most frequent pulls from his bag is his crash grenades as it contains about fifty all of different sizes and shapes, but not all of his crash grenades are in his bag as he carries some on his belt. He regularly refills his bag and crash grenades at his home whenever he uses his items. Other items that are in his bag include:
- Food for Fidelma (Meats such as beef jerky and then some cat food)
- Food for Aiden (He likes to carry a copious amount of sandwich making supplies and his favorite food potatoes)
- Emergency picnic setup
- Sleepin setup including sleeping bag and pillow
- Another bag
- Favorite foods of common companions
- Board Games
- Objects that are only there for the sake of a pun
- Fidelma's calling whistle
Tojima Shisen: One of Aiden's team members in the Fractal Regiment. Aiden likes to hang out with Tojima even if he is reading most of the time. He is Aiden's best friend in the guild and is always excited to work with him. Aiden is Tojima's best man at his wedding and approves of the wife he has chosen.
Niwatori: The other one of Aiden's team members of the Fractal Regiment. Aiden and Niwatori get along even when Niwatori is sleeping. Sometimes Aiden will stand guard outside of the door of the room Niwatori is sleeping in to make sure no one enters the room and wake him.
Fidelma: Aiden's summon and very close friend of his. Even if she is a tiger Aiden has a strong connection with her and they make a great team together.
Tadhg and Siobhan Cordelia: Aiden's parents. These two are very supportive of their son and are very proud of him finding his own way and following his dream. They communicate regularly with their son to make sure he knows he is loved.
Nova: Nova Akira is a guild mate of Aiden that he eventually started to develop feelings for. Aiden and Nova are now dating and have gone on multiple missions together.
Aiden's Net Worth: 2,333,333.33 Jewels
Aiden in Celtic means "fire".Aiden's stats are as follows: