|Human Form | Dragon Form|
|Guild Mark Location||
|Base of Operations|
Ally Saurus (ザウルス アリー Zaurusu Arī) is an Elysium Guild mage and a dragon; in particular, she is a Fire Dragon that has undergone Compact Regression, and can thus generate and control fire at will. As a Fire Dragon, Ally is capable of using Fire Dragon Magic for a multitude of combative purposes, and despite her age and appearance, her dragon genetics make her deceptively strong.
As a member of Elysium, Ally has become close friends with the members of Team Kirin and has officially joined their ranks as a fellow mage.
Magic and Abilities
Fire Dragon Magic (火竜型 Karyūkata):
Compact Regression (コムパクト レグレシオン Komupakuto Reguresion):
- Ally's name, personality, appearance and abilities were all derived from the character of the same name from Wyvern 0m3g4's original manga series, Wild Hunt. As with the rest of Team Kirin, Wyvern felt it would be fun to bring Ally and her friends over to Fairy Tail Fanon Wiki and have them follow the canon of Fairy Tail.
- Ally's full name takes its inspiration from the name of a species of dinosaur known as the Allosaurus. This was done due to a number of factors; one being that Allosaurus was one of the first dinosaurs to come to Wyvern's mind at the time, and also due to the playful nickname, "Ally," sounding cute to him. He has also expressed at least once that he finds it painfully difficult to name fictional dragons, and so he opted for an easier method by naming Ally after a well known dinosaur.
- Among Team Kirin, Wyvern has playfully decided to list the group under the "Five Man Band" trope. Thus, in the team, Ally is considered to fall under "The Big Guy" trope as an intended subversion, which may possibly be justified by Ally's unnatural strength due to her dragon heritage, and despite her cute looks.
- Permission to make Ally a dragon that uses Compact Regression and Fire Dragon Magic was granted by Perchan.
- If Ally were to be adapted into an anime, Wyvern has decided that her character song would be Butter-Fly; the Digimon opening credits song done by Wada Koji (fandub sung by "Sapphire.")