Taiyō no Ōjo Kagayaki
The Solar Dragon Slayer (太陽の滅竜, Taiyō no Metsuryū)
Unknown (presumably 500+)
Sulwyn (Foster Father)
Dragon Force (Heliacal Draconic Guard)
- "lowkey classical philanthropist"
- — Dragon Empress
Amirah Radial (太陽の王女輝き, Taiyō no Ōjo Kagayaki lit. Princess of the Sun)
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 History
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Synopsis
- 6 Powers and Abilities
- 7 Quotes
- 8 Trivia
Amirah is the youngest of her group—despite Frost Odin's young appearance—and being over five hundred years old, with the appearance of an eighteen year old. True to her magic, Amirah generally wears a carefree look on her face and seems to brighten any room with her appearance and personality (whenever she's not being down, pessimistic, etc.)
She has long golden hair is thick and naturally soft, reaching past her waist. She only wears her hair down and rarely ever styles it into something else, unless she's dressed up or needs it in a quick ponytail for efficiency. Amirah wears some of her bangs hanging in the front, but the rest is parted to the right side of her face. Due to her never really putting products in her hair, it's somehow retained a natural wavy-curl to it. Her hair has been described to rival that of the sun's color, sometimes appearing like she has bleached highlights in her hair, when she's in bright sunlight. Amirah's eyes are a unique sky-blue, widely shaped, and full of life and mischief; framed with thick lashes.
Amirah's face has a heart-shape to it with soft cheeks but a sharp chin. She has a small forehead and nose, along with thinly arched eyebrows. When she smiles, her canine teeth are visibly elongated, a trademark that all first-generation and third-generation dragon slayers possess. Her height is a reasonable 5'6", and despite her exuberant amount of food intake, her fast metabolism is the reason for her continued fitness and maintained weight. Her shape is an hourglass figure with a slim torso and well-muscled thighs. Her booty is a nice defining feature of her appearance as well, with a toned stomach and light four pack. All of her muscles are a contribution from the strenous workouts that dragon slayers normally go through, plus she's had centuries and centuries to hone her body into the right way that she wants it to be. For as long as she can remember, Amirah has some kind of ancient rune mark on her neck. And because of her low draconic demon genes, she doesn't have the capability to access a demon form, but can instead turn into a dragon.
When Amirah was first introduced, she wore a yellow tube top with a short white skirt, and white shoes. Her jewelry consisted of gold bangles and gold hoop earrings. But as most other times, she'll be seen having a dark blue midnight hooded cloak with light blue edges, and a golden leaf clasp.
There was a point in time when Amirah wore bandages on her arms, legs, and neck, concealing her skin from view. The reason for doing so was the result of her inner beast and body rejecting the Draconic Jade that was infused with her body. It caused silver markings to appear all over her body, the sides of her face being the only part with visible markings. The more times Amirah transforms into a dragon, the more the beast side starts to consume her soul. As a result, whenever she uses her dragon slayer magic, Amirah's right eye gains a cat-slit pupil with a golden sclera, showing that her body is slowly being consumed by her beast.
As a dragon, Amirah is mastodonic, and has an entire upper body covered in golden, sharp, scales, which, in turn, are decorated by spiraling, silver markings. Her lower body, specifically her chin, chest, stomach, inner tail, thighs, and arms, are darker golden in color, and appear to be rather smooth. Amirah has a triangular head with a pair of long wavy horns, narrowed eyes with golden scleras (which are usually seen as glowing, obscuring her dark, cat-slit pupils) and smaller wavy horns protruding from the sides of her face. Amirah has a long and slender neck with a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth. Her large bony, scaly, wings resemble a bat's, with rippled rips, that fade into feathers near the bottom, making her flight even faster. The scales disappear at the end of Amirah's long slender tail, which, in itself, ends in a sharp spade-like shape towards the tip.
- "I dunno, it smelled like something interesting was gonna happen so I just followed my nose...besides, you seem kinda interesting."
- — Amirah
- "Didn't anybody ever tell you not to look at the sun?!"
- — Amirah
Powers and Abilities
- "Apparently, the sun is hot."
- — Amirah being Amirah
- Solar Dragon Slayer Magic (太陽の滅竜魔法, Taiyō no Metsuryū Mahō): Solar Dragon Slayer Magic is a Lost Magic and allows Amriah to take solar energy and solar power, and then compress them into various compact forms and release them beams from her mouth, or as orbs or disks from her hands and feet. This also allows her to essentially breathe and eat solar energy since its fire and light combined together. However, she can not eat just fire or light, but if someone combined those two, she would be able to eat it. This makes her impervious to most fire and light attacks to some degree. This type of Dragon Slayer Magic allows its user to transform the physiology of their body, and gain the various characteristics, typical of a Solar Dragon. With this magic, the user is also able to transform their body into solar rays, passing through the suns rays (or any form of light) which makes this form unusable at night time or within dark places. They can use this form to move swiftly, dodging efficiently and making surprise attacks. However, if the user is caught while in a tangible form, or by another person in solar form, they are then vulnerable to attack. Consequently, this Magic allows the user to both produce and control solar light/heat from any part of their body, which can be used in both close and ranged combat to a great extent. A trait the Solar dragon slayer magic allows its user to do is absorb the suns rays to replenish their health or magic. However, they strictly can not replenish and attack nor defend at the same time, leaving them vulnerable to attacks.
- Dragon Force (
竜の力, Ryū no Chikara) lit. Dragon's Power): greatly increases the damage done by standard Dragon Slayer spells, and grants Amirah access to more advanced, powerful attacks. It also drastically enhances her physical prowess, making her far stronger, more resistant to damage, and faster, and considerably boosts her overall Magic Power, which becomes visible, taking the appearance of a Dragon. When exuded at its fullest, said Magic Power takes on a violent corporeality, likely as a result of the immense amount of Magic power employed when Amirah entered this state through the use of Kallias Levaro's Light-Make: Ringula, her solar energy gained the ability to burn off offending Magic, even that of Silver's cell eating magic. Those who have been taught their Magic by a real Dragon, certain conditions must be met in order to enter Dragon Force: the only one known so far would be to eat substances with powerful Magical properties, preferably those somehow related to the element they can control and consume; while other, unrelated substances can be eaten as well, these have been described as being similar to "poison" for the user, causing heavy after effects, such as pain on activation and extreme exhaustion after use.
- Dusk Dragon Force (影竜の力, Kage Ryū no Chikara): A more enhanced version of Amirah's regular dragon force. She gains the same strength and ability amplifications but on a much grander scale. Paired with her golden light, Amirah also becomes wreathed in shadows, a black shadow draconian like markings appearing on the sides of her face and arms. It boosts her dragon slayer magic tenfold and enhances its destructive abilities, as she is entering a mode to achieve this form and stats.
Dual-Element Slayer Magic
- Solar Dusk Dragon Mode (モード太陽影竜, Mōdo Taiyō Kageryū): When Amirah is successful at absorbing and/or consuming shadows from an external source, she is able to enter Solar Dusk Dragon Mode. This mode enhances Amirah's overall attack power as well as grant her a new set of spells much more advanced and powerful than her regular slayer spells as this kind of magic now employs both solar (fire and heat) along with shadows. Although both elements seem to contradict each other, that's what makes it all the more powerful once Amirah can access this form. She is also able to continue consuming small amounts of shadows in order to prolong the effects of this mode.
Supportive Slayer Magic
- Solar Drive (太陽ラドラ, Sōrā Doraibu): This move is used with caution as it takes a huge amount of magical energy in order to enhance the user's offensive attacks. It's where the user's heat is fused with their bloodstream and the adrenaline they're experiencing during combat. This in turn reacts with their own body and magical energy, increasing the Strength, Speed, and potential they possesses tenfold. Users enter a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability. They are also cloaked in intense golden heat. While in this state, a Solar Dragon Slayer demonstrates heightened reflexes as it amplifies their solar dragon slayer magic without exhausting themselves. Visually, this causes a large amount of golden heat energy to emit from all parts of their body.
- Solar Dusk Drive (太陽影れドラ, Taiyō Kage Doraibu): Pretty much the same as Solar Drive but enhances the user's shadow magic as well when they've entered the Solar Dusk Mode. It also bathes the user in wreathes of golden hot black shadows, encasing them in darkness and contrasting yet blending well with the solar energy radiating form her body when the spell is used.
Heliacal Draconic Guard
Heliacal Draconic Guard (
The guard greatly increases her stats as well as durability due to the toughness; even though dragon scales are impossible to pierce, the armor's scales are just a tad weaker than that of an actual dragon's. Her strength is increased tenfold to where she can crumble entire buildings, uproot trees with one hand, create fissures in the ground just from stomping, and smash boulders with one hand. Along with her strength, Amirah is surprisingly light on her feet despite people thinking that the armor would weigh her down greatly. To further enhance her manuverability on ground, Amirah can "put away" the wings on her guard form in order for them to not be a hindrance when not in use. But she's shown great skill over her Guard Form when she was thrown from the sky and drew out the wings without a moments notice to stay aloft, and with half a thought. Her speed increases slightly, allowing her to be even more agile and able to dodge bullets, such as catching one in the middle of the air with her forefingers and spinning it back to its sender with enough force it was like she had shot it out of her own gun. Due to having to employ so much of her magical power into the form, it has a constant glow, that if in the right light, she has used to blind her opponents many a time. And even though the powers of her dragon slaying magic are slightly compensated in order to transform, she is able to shoot out concentrated blasts of solar energy, akin to a dragons roar, or one of her regular spells, just in blast form.
- Draconic Ambience (
龍魂の変化様相, Dorakonikkuna Fun'iki lit. Dragon's Soul Changing Aspect): An ability of Amirah's Heliacal Guard allows her to manifest parts of her armor onto her body, transforming that entire part instead of just covering her body. The spell normally has enough usage for a single spell before the armor loses its usability. But she can use it more as a combative advantage in order to prolong the armored part's effects; although with enough damage, someone could cause the armored part to dissipate as well, showing that this version of the guard isn't as resilient as the regular armor.
Solar Dragon's Lareth (
- Dragontooth of Lareth (
皇帝から金の女王正義, Hadashi no Doragontīsu lit. Imperial Fang from the Golden Queen of Justice):
- Concealment Magic (隱藏魔術, Inpei Majikku): With this magic, Amirah is able to conceal different physical attributes of her body, masking it. She mainly uses it to hide her draconic-demon characteristics: the horns, scaly parts, tail, and claws. Masking her to look like an ordinary human. Although because of her amnesia, she has no idea that she's even using her magic to do so. Her subconscious mind holding up the magic on its own in an effort to subconsciously protect her.
- Unnamed Concealment Spell: Allows Amirah to conceal whatever part of her body that she wants hidden. A much more advanced form of regular concealment magic.
Draconic Physiology: Due to being a dragon, Amirah's body differs greatly from humans in the terms of the internal workings of her body while she is in a humanoid form. One of the defining factors is her stomach that has been altered, due to dragons drawings their nutrients through raw meat. A dragon's stomach is adapted to handle digesting such things such as: deer, lizards, wolves, horses, cows, pigs, and people; they prefer to eat most of the apex predators, as they have more nutrients and taste to them; and most of the human-hating dragons prefer for their diets to consist mostly of humans. But with the humans learning magic and more powerful magic, dragon's scales, over the years, have also hardened immensely so that they are as a impenetrable as diamonds, in order to combat such magics. Although since it takes a diamond to chip a diamond, it also takes another dragon or a dragon slayer to actually do damage on a dragon's hide. With a dragon's build and stature, they were built to be physically superior than anything beneath them, although it has yet to be proven what would happen if they were to go against a devil or god. Along with their diets, a dragons are able to solely survive on eating just their element alone, since it works to replenish both their magical energy and strength; but it's also been considered unhealthy if done for a prolonged period of time, as even a dragon's body needs a regular intake of meat in order to sustain them. Each dragon tends to differ greatly from the other such as the dragons in the eastern continents tended to have more longer and serpentine bodies along with whiskers, being wingless, and having manes. The ones that reside in the west have horns, wings, and are known for hating humans. There are also some that have six wings, swim and live underwater, and some that live underground. Having such a diversity, each has adapted to their environment along with their element, such as water dragons beings able to live off of water, but would also need a healthy diet of meat or fish to keep up their strength. Fire dragons that prefer volcanoes are more than adapted for living there.
Along with a dragon comes to tools to aid them in life. That being, a dragon's claws and talons are mostly curved to aid in gripping their prey when swooping from the skies, or to tear gauges in the ground in order to stabilize themselves. A dragon's tail is very prehensile and act as a balancer, much like a cats, to steady them in flight and help with their agility, especially in flight to make short cuts and lightning fast maneuvers.
- Enhanced Senses: Even though Amirah doesn't have the demon sense of smell like her brethren, she has her dragon slayer attributes and can smell greatly over long distances, such as picking up scents over water, whether by boat or someone swimming. In her dragon form, the smell is even more enhanced than it already is, giving her the ability to distinguish between many different odors to pick apart what information is more important to her. Amirah's sense of smell is so strong that she having once smelt a particular foul odor while tracking, she wasn't able to get the smell out of her head and nostrils for days. As important as her nose is to her, so are a dragon's eyesight, which have been made with particular feature to be able to see in the dark, as well as enhance her vision for long distance and pinpoint things. Even in her humanoid form, Amirah has
- Immense Durability: Amirah can withstand even the most brutal of beatings. She is very durable in terms of fighting, that she was able to stand when hit with five of Natsu's dragon slayer secret art spells. People say she has a thick skull, which is literal at times. As when she got her head forcibly rammed into the concrete while someone pushed her head down as they fell from the sky. After the impact, she just stood up, cracked her neck and complained of getting a migraine later on. But if she's not careful, she can get easily knocked out with the right punches.
- Enhanced Reflexes: His nimble agility enables him to evade fast and short ranges of power. This was shown to the fullest extent when he managed to dodge Erza and Natsu both coming at her in full force of up close combat with fiery fists and close sword jabs.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: She's not a master in this skill, but does very well when she can not use her magic.
- Enhanced Hearing: Due to her dragon slayer abilities, her hearing can rival that of a tracking predator. She can hear over vast distances and tune her hearing to either listen more or listen less. Having the ability to close off her inner ear when she doesn't want to hear far away things, or needs to concentrate.
- Shape-Shifting: 500 years ago, Amirah slaughtered, and bathed in the blood, of so many dragons, she was transformed. As a last attempt so save her humanity, Sulwyn performed Dragon Soul Seal and concealed his soul and magic power with Amirah's, creating an antibody that prevented her from turning into a dragon anymore. However, after accessing the Draconic Jade, it weakened Sulwyn's soul, allowing her to once again freely access her dragon form.
- Flight: As a Dragon, Amirah possesses the ability to fly, using her large wings to travel great distances, maneuver high up in the air, and perform aerial assaults on those below her.
- In Arabic, Amirah means "Princess".
- She prefers ketchup with her rice.
- Amirah has mentioned that when she gets nightmares, she is not able to use her power to her full potential.
- Amirah's stats are: