|This article, Anu, is property of Omnikaiser.|
"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth."
|Titles||Ravenous Catastrophe (渓壑災禍,Keigakusaika)|
|Story||The Myriad Things|
Anu (アヌ,Anu - Sumerian for "Heaven") is an ancient and once noble dragon during the Great War. Known to be a deadly vanguard feared by all that his gazed felled up. Throughout the bloody campaigns of the war, with his descent into hatred and madness. He gained the title the Ravenous Catastrophe (渓壑災禍,Keigakusaika) for his habit of bring destruction and consuming those that stood in his path.
~More Coming Soon~
Powers and Abilities
Four Thrones Elemental Magic:
- Demon Dragon's - Heavenly Destruction) (魔竜の天津駆除,Maryū no Amatsukujo)
- Demon Dragon's - Ravenous Catastrophe (魔竜の渓壑災禍,Maryū no Keigakusaika)
- Dragon God's (天竜の,Tenryū no )
- God - Nihility of Heaven and Earth (虚無天地,Kami Kyomunotenchi)
- "War changes a person, it forces them to do things they normally never would. Knowing nothing but war, will turn them into the definition of a monster."
- "One you lose the ones you hold dear, you lose all that makes you who you are. There is nothing holding you back, nothing to keep the monster at bay".
- "I was completely enthralled within my mission, within my hatred. I've killed millions, with each kill my lust grew along with my hunger. I began to consume everything I killed, be it an adult or a child, my hunger was never satisfied. By the time I realized, it was too late. I became the monster that I never wanted to be.
- Anu (also An; from Sumerian 𒀭 An, "sky, heaven") is the earliest attested Sky Father deity. In Sumerian religion, he was also "King of the Gods", "Lord of the Constellations, Spirits and Demons", and "Supreme Ruler of the Kingdom of Heaven", where Anu himself wandered the highest Heavenly Regions.