A holder magic that comes in the form of branding rods. The magic is fairly in use by various holder mages. The branding rods are sometimes one of a kind or mass produced.
A magical branding rod that when applied to the victim's flesh will give the victim a curse or benefit. Some examples of these rods are the following.
- A caster mage after being branded can only use fire magic.
- The victim slows down becoming sluggish and sleepy.
- The partner heals physically with the exception of the brand.
- Makes the partner have better sight.
- The victim flies in any direction at the Brand Mage's whim.
Healing magic and time are the only things that can remove the magical brand.