- "All I require, from you, is to join me, become a part of this family...and share our united goal in changing the world for the better. You, child, may be weak now, but I promise you, I will grant you power, power to not only fight for yourself, but also, to reclaim what you've lost, what this world has taken from you."
- — Caeser's words to a young Nicholas Flamel, upon recruiting him.
Caeser Kaiser III (シーザーカイゼル第三, Shīzā Kaizeru Daisan) is the third Guild Master of Kaiser, and the third to inherit the "Kaiser" name, after his father's death. He, like his father, and great-grandfather, the founder of Kaiser, views the world as unbalanced, and wishes to change it, even if by force, and essentially, rule over the world as a result.
While not very active himself, the Magic Council branded Caeser as a major threat, both because of his position and goal, as well as his overall strength, granting him the moniker God Hand of Opposition (神手の対, Kamite no Tai), a title he claims to find "fitting".
Ōketsu (王血, King's Blood):
Powers & Abilities
Master Swordsmanship Specialist:
Expert Hand to Hand Combatant:
Immense Agility & Reflexes:
Immense Durability & Endurance:
Light Magic (光の魔法, Hikari no Mahō):
Darkness Magic (闇の魔法, Yami no Mahō):
Chaos Magic (カオスの魔法, Kaosu no Mahō):
Ritual Magic (儀式の魔法, Gishiki no Mahō):
- Caeser's appearance is based off of Yhwach from Bleach.
- The name comes from Gaius Julius Caeser, a roman dictator, a name also shared by multiple men.
- His name is also meant to serve as a form of "tongue twister", since Caeser and Kaiser sound similar when pronounced incorrectly.
- In addition, Kaiser was a name a German leader took in World War I, and is a variation of "Caeser".