|Celestial Dragon Slayer|
- "I have in my hands the power of the dragon that unleashes the blinding wrath of the stars and cosmos. All shall become ashes and be purified in its presence."
- — A user's remark about this magic
This magic allows its users to transform the physiology of their body into that of a celestial dragon, being able to turn their body into light in order to avoid or commit attacks at terrifying speed. They can also utilize a golden light that is plasma hot, being much stronger than other forms of normal and dragon slayer forms of light magic, magic that users of celestial dragon slayer magic can easily devour, including solar and lunar light. This magic has the same essence as that of Celestial Spirits , with the users being able to siphon the magic energy of present celestial spirits which ends up sending them back to their world while it has holy power greater than that of normal light magic, being able to purify hordes of low level undead with its shine.
This magic however isn't limited just to the utilization of light, with users being able to utilize cosmic forces such as gravity in their attacks in varying ways among other things, making this magic terrifyingly versatile, but gravity magic stronger than the users' own can undo and even affect the users in some extend.
Despite its power however, users of this magic can't affect with their light god slayers of the same element like Holy God Slayer Magic while said god slayers can easily devour and be immune to this magic's light.
- Celestial Dragon's Roar (天龍の咆哮 Tenryū no Hōkō): The user gathers magic power in their mouth and releases a beam of golden light that travels fast and both pushes back those hit and causes an explosion of plasma hot light.
- Celestial Dragon's Gravity Strike (天龍の重力ストライク Tenryū no Jūryoku Sutoraiku): This magic's version of the crushing fang spell where the user gathers magic power in their fingers and coats them in a starry night like aura and strikes the target with their fingertips, trapping them in a gravity cage meant to inflict pressure and pin the target down.
- Celestial Dragon's Claw (天龍の鉤爪 Tenryū no Kagizume):The user generates waves of light from their feet while swinging their leg down on the target, with the light waves causing burning or exploding damage.
- Celestial Dragon's Bright Fist (天龍の明るい拳 Tenryū no Akarui Ken): The user gathers magic power in their fist and surrounds it in golden light and strikes the target, inflicting both blunt and burning damage.
- Celestial Dragon's Wing Attack (天龍の翼撃 Tenryū no Yokugeki): The user gathers magic power in their arms and releases black starry tornadoes that create numerous small explosions to those trapped.
- Celestial Dragon's Star Feathers (天龍のスターの羽 Tenryū no Sutā no Hane): The user gathers magic power in their hands and do an X motion, releasing a volley of black starry feathers with an outline of gold light, with them piercing through things and exploding.
- Celestial Dragon's Star Strike (天龍のスターのストライキ Tenryū no Sutā no Sutoraiki): A spell considered the slayer version of the Meteor spell where the user coats themselves in an aura of golden light and moves around at incredible speed while also unleashing swift strikes.
- Celestial Dragon's Slashing Corona (天龍の斬撃コロナ Tenryū no Zangeki Corona): A spell considered the slayer version of the Jiu Leixing spell where the user gathers magic power and creates up to nine blades of golden lightning. The user can create only two in their hands or create seven blades hovering around them and have two in their hands but no matter how they are utilized, they can pierce and slash targets and highly electrocute them.
- Celestial Dragon's Solar Wind (天龍の太陽風 Tenryū no Taiyōfū): The user gathers magic energy along with stray light in their hand and does a sweeping motion, releasing a broad flaming arc that slices and burns anything hit. This spell can only be used at day.
- Celestial Dragon's Full Moon (天龍の満月 Tenryū no Mangetsu): The user gathers magic power in their hand along with stray light and creates a blue bow that can release one or multiple blue light arrows. This spell can only be used at night and due to its composition, active magic and spells are slowly weakened the more they are hit until they vanish due to the moon's energy being able to undo magic.
- Celestial Dragon's Dark Matter (天龍の暗黒物質 Tenryū no Ankoku Busshitsu): A supportive spell in which the user gathers magic power and focuses it around their body, covering it in a pitch black substance that ends up forming into black starry night scales. Said scales are composed of compressed repelling gravity and light, increasing the user's offense and defense greatly while the light spells generated by them become much stronger.
- Celestial Dragon's Zone (天龍の区域 Tenryū no Kuiki): A dangerous spell in which the user gathers magic power and creates a black orb that stays in a place once fired. The orb then projects a black zone on the ground that disperses anything inside it in order to create a perfect vaccum, with those inside having two minutes before the oxygen and eternano near them disappear. Destroying the orb undoes the zone and both air and eternano flow normally again.
- Celestial Dragon's Swirling Galaxy (天龍の渦巻く銀河 Tenryū no Uzumaku Ginga): The user gather magic power in his hands and creates two black starry night disks with an orb of light in their epicenter and an outline of gold light. Once thrown, the disks begin to spin and cut easily through things like butter while they emanate a gravitational field that attracts anything near them in a distance of two meters.
- Celestial Dragon's Nova Breath (天龍の新星轟音 Tenryū no Shinsei Gōon): The user gathers magic power in their mouth and releases a huge golden beam with black stars inside that has much greater power and blast radius compared to the basic roar spell.
Secret Dragon Slayer Arts
- Sacred Cosmos:Pillar of Creation (神聖な宇宙：創造の柱 Shinseina Uchū: Sōzō no Hashira): The user gathers magic power in their hands and claps them above their head, creating a huge swirling sword of light cloud with a black starry outline which they bring down. The sword is immensely hot and is supposed to cut anything in its direction like a laser.
- Sacred Cosmos:Orbiting Supernova (神聖な宇宙：周回超新星 Shinseina Uchū: Shūkai chōshinsei):The user gathers magic power in their hands above their head and generates a medium sized orb of golden light which they fire towards their target, with the orb creating a huge explosion of golden light that leaves a huge and scorched crater on the point of impact.
- Sacred Cosmos:Dying Star Assault(神聖な宇宙：瀕死スターアサルト Shinseina Uchū: Hinshi Sutā Asaruto): The user gathers magic power around their body which is enveloped in aura of light and gravity and propels himself towards their target, leaving behind a long wake of a starry night trail of light and ends up hitting the target with a devastating straight punch that causes an explosion.
Users of this magic that possess a Dragon Lacrima can access this unique mode known as Celestial Drive. Drive itself is a spell initiated by harnessing the power of the Dragon Slayer Lacrima which is embedded within the user's body. Upon command, the Lacrima begins to distribute the Dragon Slayer Magic Particles stored within the crystalline orb at a swifter pace, accelerating the output and flow of magic from the Lacrima to the user's body in order to enhance all of their fortes, increasing the strength, speed, and potential that the user possesses tenfold, allowing them to take on even foes much more powerful than themselves; entering a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability as their element cloaks around them. While in this state, the user demonstrates heightened reflexes and extremely quick information processing, and it amplifies the powers of their Dragon Slayer Magic without exhausting themselves. This state grants the user the ability to perform new spells; as well as making their pre-existing spells far more powerful, with various users only employing several skills only while in Drive. A user in this mode has an aura of a night sky with golden stars surrounding them.
- Celestial Dragon's Solar Crush (天龍の太陽ときめき Tenryū no Taiyō Tokimeki): The user gathers magic energy along with stray light in their hand and creates a huge sphere of solar light. The sphere is immensely hot and once thrown, it creates a great explosion of light and fire that leaves a scorched crater.
- Celestial Dragon's Lunar Brilliance (天龍の月輝き Tenryū no Tsuki Kagayaki): The user gathers magic energy along with stray light in their hand and creates a sphere remiscient of a full moon that levitates above them and fires six beams of lunar light that weaken spell at incredible rate while anyone hit can't use magic for a minute, with the time limit becoming six if they are hit by all six beams while a user can control their trajectory.
- Celestial Dragon's Gravity Spot (天龍の重力源 Tenryū no Jūryoku Gen): The user gathers magic energy in their hands and creates a ball of gravity that once thrown, it creates a zone of opressive gravity, pinning anyone near them down while they can increase the gravity's output.
- Celestial Dragon's Black Hole (天龍のブラックホール Tenryū no Burakku Hōru): The user gathers magic energy in their hands and creates a serpent of dark liquified matter that devours the intented target and becomes a black sphere of immense density that makes escape pretty difficult. The spell attracts nearby eternano to become stronger and when a user wills it, the sphere explodes. Also, the serpent may happen to absorb materials that are in its way to the target, with them later being broken down to become additional magic energy.
Trivia and Notes
- I got approval from Td5.
- A corona (Latin for 'crown', in turn derived from Ancient Greek κορώνη, korṓnē, 'garland, wreath') is an aura of plasma that surrounds the Sun and other stars. The Sun's corona extends millions of kilometres into outer space and is most easily seen during a total solar eclipse, but it is also observable with a coronagraph. Spectroscopy measurements indicate strong ionization in the corona and a plasma temperature in excess of 1000000 kelvin, much hotter than the surface of the Sun.
- Pillars of Creation is a photograph taken by the Hubble Space Telescope of elephant trunks of interstellar gas and dust in the Eagle Nebula, specifically the Serpens constellation, some 6,500–7,000 light years from Earth. They are so named because the gas and dust are in the process of creating new stars, while also being eroded by the light from nearby stars that have recently formed.
- A nova (plural novae or novas) is a transient astronomical event that causes the sudden appearance of a bright, apparently "new" star, that slowly fades over several weeks or many months. Causes of the dramatic appearance of a nova vary, depending on the circumstances of the two progenitor stars. All observed novae involve a white dwarf in a close binary system. The main sub-classes of novae are classical novae, recurrent novae (RNe), and dwarf novae. They are all considered to be cataclysmic variable stars.
- A supernova (/ˌsuːpərˈnoʊvə/ plural: supernovae /ˌsuːpərˈnoʊviː/ or supernovas, abbreviations: SN and SNe) is a powerful and luminous stellar explosion. This transient astronomical event occurs during the last evolutionary stages of a massive star or when a white dwarf is triggered into runaway nuclear fusion. The original object, called the progenitor, either collapses to a neutron star or black hole, or it is completely destroyed. The peak optical luminosity of a supernova can be comparable to that of an entire galaxy, before fading over several weeks or months.
- A galaxy is a gravitationally bound system of stars, stellar remnants, interstellar gas, dust, and dark matter.The word galaxy is derived from the Greek 'galaxias' (γαλαξίας), literally "milky", a reference to the Milky Way. Galaxies range in size from dwarfs with just a few hundred million (108) stars to giants with one hundred trillion (1014) stars, each orbiting its galaxy's center of mass.
- The Drive mode was written just because.