|Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic|
Kongō no Metsuryū Mahō
Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic (金剛の滅竜魔法, Kongō no Metsuryū Mahō) is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, Slayer Magic, and lastly as well as most obviously, a Dragon Slayer Magic which is focused upon the transformation of the physiology of the caster's body into a dragon, which are extremely powerful and flight-capable legendary creatures that are a strange mixture between serpentine, reptilian and avian traits that live in Earth Land; resulting in Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic revolving around the generation, manipulation, and consumption of the element of diamonds, which are a metastable allotrope of carbon, where the carbon atoms are arranged in a variation of the face-centered cubic crystal structure called a diamond lattice.
As briefly mentioned above, Dragon Slayer Magic is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, and last but not least, a Slayer Magic that allows its users to transform the physiology of their body into those of a dragon, a species of legendary creatures whom are oftentimes regarded as the strongest of all monsters with immeasurable power and intelligence dwelling within their bodies – dragons can be said to be less of an organic creature themselves but rather, an embodiment of the greatest power of all, and as such, these beings are revered and feared by all whom are knowledgeable of their existence, the mere mention of them causing shockwaves that radiate throughout the lands, magicians of all ranks and walks of life quivering at their name. More importantly, as "ultimate power made physical", they would need an "ultimate magic" to suit their very nature as power manifested in the mortal plane of existence; something that would be far above most magicians in the era that they made their mark on mankind. They could be thought of as "Elemental Magic made manifest and brought to its absolute zenith", though while a personification of the strongest power imaginable; the chains known as a "mortal body" that bind them to the dimension referred as Earth Land do not hinder their performance in battle in the slightest – in fact, their mortality and physical form allow them to utilize their unique Magic Origin which is referred to as the Factor of the Dragon (竜の因子, Ryū no Inshi); indeed, the dragon's origin produces a unique magical power that transcends what could be achieved by normal humans. Normally, a magician's body could be considered a machine which created magical energy, a Dragon's magic origin acts as living power plant which created magical energy, serving the purpose of an enormous magic core with tremendous capacity that generates all sorts of elemental energy that's independent from their body through the simple act of breathing, capable of serving as a power source to power countless appliances – all this works in conjunction alongside the perks that their biology normally gives them; and through application of magical manipulation, grants them the ability to reinforce the sheer power of their own body with their signature element which is assigned to them as birth; generating limitless quantities of their element with an absolute dominance over said element, bestowing upon the wielder of Dragon Slayer Magic fearsome power in the heat of combat. In this case, the dragon who taught the wielder was a Diamond Dragon, which granted them the ability of diamond manipulation, Dragon-style; or to be more specific, Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic was completely self-taught and one of the very first dragons to manifest their Dragon Slayer Magic.
In the case of the Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic when used by a dragon, the Diamond Dragon takes blatant advantage of the fact that their mortality and physical form enables them to utilize their unique draconic Magic Origin alongside the perks that their biology normally gives them; their biological structure has been perfectly attuned to how their Factor of the Dragon functions; more specifically, since with every breath, the Diamond Dragon generates energy independent from their body; which, through application of magical manipulation, grants them the ability to reinforce the sheer power of their own body with their signature element. But of course, no matter whom is utilizing this amazing power, when inducing the activation process for Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic and thereby performing the signature diamond particle manipulation of the magic, the wielder of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic invokes the activation sequence of the magic by focusing the magical energies that are swirling around within their Magic Origin intently, before releasing these energies outwards and washing it over the vicinity as to search for carbon-bearing materials embedded within the rocks, carbon and soil below, bringing them up from their resting places beneath the surface – doing so, the caster is capable of attaching eternano particles which are ambient throughout the atmosphere to these materials, inducing an incredible pressure that results in the formation of diamonds, a material with superlative physical qualities, most of which originate from the strong covalent bonding between its atoms. With diamond being a mineral of carbon, which is the chemical element associated with fundamental life in its most concentrated form, the balance between temperature and pressure that's required for carbon to form diamonds is capable of being simulated through the addition of the caster's magical energies and Magical Aura superimposing themselves over the carbon, rocks, and soil and clamping down, producing tremendously high temperature and pressure during the activation sequence that's normally required for the formation of diamonds, allowing the wielder of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic to manifest them naturally. The atomic arrangement of a diamonds is called a crystal structure. This means that the atoms are arranged in a repetitive pattern and are closely packed; the high density of this arrangement makes diamond a super hard material, beyond the likes of metal and ordinary crystal.
Despite the boons bestowed upon the user as mentioned in the base description for all forms of this magic, the traits such as dramatically enhanced physical prowess and senses can be said to simply be side-effects of having the physiology of a dragon; indeed, the greatest ability of a wielder of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic is also its signature power – calling upon the assets of a dragon even if their bodily structure isn't one-hundred-percent the same as the beings from which this magic originated, the caster is capable of inducing a metamorphosis of their body structure as to take upon traits of a dragon instantaneously which is done in conjunction with the activation sequence of their diamonds, bestowing upon the user of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic; draconic lungs and enhanced vocal folds that are capable of spewing diamonds in the form of storms of shrapnel formed from diamond, rigid plates known as scales that grow out of their skin which are composed completely out of diamonds as to provide protection against diamond, and fierce claws and nails which are encrusted with diamonds, specifically attuned to dealing incredible amounts of damage – all of this combined, results in the physiology of a Dragon Slayer transforming their entire existence into that of a make-shift weapon whose ownership is unique to them and them alone, wielding the element of diamond harnessed by their dragon and passed down to them alongside the natural physical superiority of a dragon in combat, utilizing offensive ability, stamina, and vitality, to transmogrify themselves into the greatest weapon of all, thus dramatically increasing the damage inflicted upon anything that they come into contact with using the sheer force of their strikes in all ranges – however, as one may have suspected, close-combat is where Dragon Slayer Magic usually shines thanks to the overwhelming physical might of a dragon, as the magic massively bolsters the power of their unarmed blows with the user unleashing powerful close-range strikes that are empowered with wakes of destructive diamond which wreak havoc on anything and everything that they come into contact with, whipping up innumerable storms of diamond shards and blasts with every movement taken. Effectively, this grants the user of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic the ability to manipulate, modify, consume, and generate from their body diamonds to their fullest extent; they have absolute dominance over the element of diamond and everything related to and dwelling within it.
In a manner that's not dissimilar to the likes of Iron Dragon Slayer Magic and Metal Spirit Slayer Magic, the primary usage of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic lies in the wielder of this magic changing parts or the entirety of their body into diamond, with the caster being capable of shaping the diamonds into almost anything for countless alternate purposes by understanding the inherent structure of the properties about to be reproduced; including the flow and balance of atoms within, before using the diamonds in order to perfectly replicate the structure of the identified material, using their magical energy to cause the manifested item in a more malleable state, completely unlike its regular version, as to allow it to be easily reshaped into a new form, reforming the material in the blink of an eye through hand gestures at speeds that are incapable of being traced by the untrained eye - this generally takes the form of a wide array of weapons such as swords, shields, cannons from their body for both close-range and long-range combat, enabling them to attack the opponents both in melee and from a distance with a certain level of impunity, and to cover their body with diamonds in order to dramatically increase their defensive power, at the same time greatly boosting their offense as well - because of this, Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic can be seen as rather different when compared to its companion Dragon Slayer Magics, functioning more like a Molding Magic in that is mainly revolves around the creation of diamond weaponry and tools upon the user's body, displaying a finer control over the element, whereas normal Dragon Slayer Magics simply place a mass of the element on the caster's body parts and let them strike with it. The wielder of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic is also able to manipulate existing diamonds, making them form an offensive spray of tiny diamond dust, and a thick shield made entirely of diamond which can only be seen through from within. The property of a diamond that makes it shiny is its luster. The structural uniformity of the atoms in a diamond allow it to disperse light of all colours, which gives it that twinkling effect; this twinkling effect allows for minute absorption of light-based magics such as Light Magic which is then harnessed to empower the subsequent blow unleashed by the user, the diamonds absorbing the electromagnetic radiation and focusing it at the tip of the diamond structure as to enhance the penetrative properties of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic.
As with all forms of Dragon Slayer Magic, Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic has virtually unlimited customization options in regards to the element formed through simple magical manipulation and reinforced through the power of a dragon – the colour of the diamonds produced by the magic is able to be altered freely, its properties which aren't limited to but include temperature, the smell that it emits, its taste, and overall "feel" is capable of being modified to the user's liking for countless different effects and powers, more often than not being attuned to the user's own personality and ambitions; the type of damage that the diamond inflicts upon anything that it comes into contact with is able to be changed at will; in its normal state, Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic seems to have a "pulverizing" effect to it, seemingly crushing all forms of defense alongside the user's burning ambition given a corporal form in their element; like all Slayer Magics, the user's element is much tougher than any other example of it; in the case of the user, the diamonds which are produced by Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic is even stronger and much more durable than ordinary diamonds, even capable of rendering various physical assaults completely useless. Of course, as the highest form of elemental manipulation around, the wielder of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of harnessing their magic in any manner that they deem to be suitable, commonly changing between offensive, defensive, evasive, or supplementary potencies in accordance to the situation at hand; but generally, as long as the Dragon Slayer is able to imagine these incredible photons being used in a particular manner and it doesn't break the laws of physics or conflict with any established limitations, then the sky is the limit, more or less. As per the nature of Slayer Magic, a Dragon Slayer is immune to the effects of their own element, and in this case, the wielder of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic can consume external sources of diamonds in order to replenish their strength, both stamina-wise and magic-wise. They are also naturally immune to the effects of their own diamonds that came from both their own person and to those from other sources, but must consume it through their mouths if they are to actually absorb it into their bodies; while they can't consume the diamonds when produced by themselves, it should be taken into consideration that Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic also bestows upon the wielder immunity to effects related to the diamonds as well. Of course, when using this magic, the wielder of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic can only be scratched by other diamonds, and its absolute hardness is impossible to measure with this magic active, the the user's body possesses super-hard firmness of diamond, as well as the smoothness of living tissue.
- Diamond Dragon's Roar (金剛竜の咆哮 Kongōryu no Hōkō): Diamond Dragon's Roar is the hyperresonance ability of a dragon, attuned to the element of diamond - as such, it works best with Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic, leading to it being a basic Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic. When performing Diamond Dragon's Roar, the user utilizes their enhanced lung capacity in order to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within their mouth- from here, the user attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with their energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the user of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic focusing the magical energies that are swirling around within their Magic Origin intently, before releasing these energies outwards and washing it over the vicinity as to search for carbon-bearing materials embedded within the rocks, carbon and soil below, bringing them up from their resting places beneath the surface – doing so, the caster is capable of attaching eternano particles which are ambient throughout the atmosphere to these materials, inducing an incredible pressure that results in the formation of diamonds, a material with superlative physical qualities, most of which originate from the strong covalent bonding between its atoms; they draw more and more diamonds into their massive jaws from which no flying, talking cats have ever seen the light of day until they have gathered enough to the point that just by propelling it outwards, they could cause a bombardment of shrapnel that covers an entire continent. Once this is done, in order to unleash the magical energy, the user utilizes the Dragon Cords (竜帯, Ryūtai), a dragon's equivalent of vocal cords which produce a louder and harsher sound while amplifying anything emitted from their mouth tremendously, resulting in a massive blast of energy spewing forth from the user's mouth towards the target; in the case of Diamond Dragon's Roar which, of course, as its name would suggest, is based around diamonds, this has the effect of unleashing the diamonds gathered within the caster's mouth in the form of a very powerful tornado that possesses immense blunt force. The tornado itself is shot like a bullet—being evenly sized, while possessing tremendous blunt force as it barges into the opponent, blasting them away while releasing sharp shards of diamonds in the process, to shred the opponents' body; the shrapnel which is released alongside the hurricane are able to pierce powerful strong magical barriers in the process of movement, thus even a barrier erected by an S-Class Mage would also be sundered; the diamonds fired work similar to a shotgun; spreading the damage dealt by the attack over a greater area; quickly devastating anything and everything that it comes into contact with, perforating them over and over through countless shards of metal that are scattered over a wide distance. It is stunningly more powerful than a more focused blast due to the wider focus of the blast causing more widespread damage, rather than the narrower, more penetrative beam of regular hyperresonance techniques, already more than powerful enough to rip straight through all kinds of magical barriers no matter their source as if they were naught but wet tissue paper. The diamonds released alongside the hurricane are able to pierce powerful strong magical barriers in the process of movement, thus even a barrier erected by Esmeralda Tokiyama would also be sundered; the diamonds fired work similar to a shotgun; spreading the damage dealt by the attack over a greater area. It is stunningly more powerful than a more focused blast due to the wider focus of the blast causing more widespread damage, rather than the narrower, more penetrative beam of regular 'Roar' techniques, already more than powerful enough to penetrate magical barriers. Lastly, Diamond Dragon's Roar is capable of generating an immensely powerful, explosively destructive blast that is capable of traveling great distances, as seen when it was visible all throughout Crocus, wreaking havoc wherever it passed. Diamond Dragon's Roar is capable of travelling a fair distance, around two thousand kilometers, in a few moments.
- Diamond Dragon's Scales (金剛竜の鱗 Kongōryu no Uroko): Diamond Dragon's Scales is a basic Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic spell which can be referred to the Diamond Dragon's equivalent to Iron Dragon's Scales as displayed by Iron Dragon Slayer Magic - it involves the caster shrouding a portion of their body or the entirety of it in dragon scales of diamond, dramatically bolstering their offensive and defensive parameters - Diamond Dragon's Scales is the meat and potatoes of the user of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic's arsenal, so to speak. In any case, when casting Diamond Dragon's Scales, the wielder of Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic focues the magical energies that are swirling around within their Magic Origin intently, before releasing these energies outwards and washing it over the vicinity as to search for carbon-bearing materials embedded within the rocks, carbon and soil below, bringing them up from their resting places beneath the surface – doing so, the caster is capable of attaching eternano particles which are ambient throughout the atmosphere to these materials, inducing an incredible pressure that results in the formation of diamonds, a material with superlative physical qualities, most of which originate from the strong covalent bonding between its atoms, which they focus around their entire body, physically merging the masses of diamond to their body, manipulating its tough composition ever-so-subtly to transform these vast quantities of diamond into structures that resemble the diamond-tough scales of a dragon, expanding them to encompass either individual limbs of their body or the entirety of it - no matter which scope of integration they choose, the scales that now cover the caster's body appear similar to that of colourless mesh with countless wire-thin silvery lines separating each hexagonal dragonscale. The moment that Diamond Dragon's Scales is put into effect, the caster's offensive and defensive parameters instantly receive a truly gargantuan bolstering, making the user's unarmed blows as powerful as that of a direct hit through Crash, which is said to possess the ability to pulverize anything that the user of that magic comes into contact with - but more tellingly, Diamond Dragon's Scales increases the caster's power to the point that it seems as if anything they lash out at is split down to the atomic level, the razor-sharp dragonscales that coat their very existence rending anything and everything in twain. When punching and kicking while covered in these scales, the user is capable of creating powerful gusts of wind through mere kinetic force; massively bolstering their power in close-combat. These scales are strong enough to withstand even some high-tier spells, making the user function as a makeshift battering ram or cannonball. They are even strong enough to shatter bone and rock alike, are resilient against almost every single type of elemental spell that diamond has a good match up against and even some negative ones, as Diamond Dragon's Scales has displayed the capability to resist the flames of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and the solar rays of Solar Dragon Slayer Magic to some extent. When Diamond Dragon's Scales is active, the user has the ability to manipulate the atomic structure of their physiology at will, allowing their to form their limbs into diamond weapons more freely, regardless of it being part of their biological structure or not. As their defensive power is immense and lightweight, the user's movements are surprisingly more agile than they appear from their new heavy armour. The wielder of Diamond Dragon's Scales is capable of projecting the diamond around their fists at a target as small projectiles or compacted fists to bludgeon an opponent. A more refined and favored method however is to use them as detachable hands, maintaining the hand shape and literally grabbing and restraining the opponent from a distance. Diamond Dragon's Scales is great for defense, however, it is not as effective for offensive moves, since it limits the user's range of motion.
- Diamond Dragon's Mother's Milk (金剛石竜の母乳 Kongōryu no Bonyū): A spell with a rather misleading name, Scylla conjures dust of pure diamond. She proceeds to spread it throughout an area, marking all she deems as ally. The dust provides them with a specialized field of protection, like a barrier, for a pre-determined period of time, usually an hour; additionally, it grants them enhanced attack power and speed. In addition, it also boosts their defensive power. It grants a tremendous boost in power all around the board; the targets receive an enormous augmentation; Diamond Dragon's Mother's Milk boosts the power of her targets to the point that they appear to be mere flashes of energy as they move, powerful enough to cause craters and cracks in the air; in addition to being capable of tanking numerous attacks—the boost is enough to buff them up to at least SS-Class level mages, who are capable of throwing down with the best of them. This spell is useful when she is with a group that has to split up and she wants to keep them protected. Scylla said she specifically chose the name "Mother's Milk" to garner amusing reactions from the humans.
- Diamond Dragon's Sword (金剛石竜の剣 Kongōryu no Ken): Scylla manifests a large amount of diamond on one of her arms or legs; before focusing it and shaping into a large, jagged blade composed of diamond which possesses incredible cutting power—making it all the more deadly. The spikes along the blade's edge make its slashes more painful and dangerous, and the sword's length can be increased to reach enemies who are far away from Scylla. It should be noted that from this singular sword, she can generate a plethora of other, smaller swords, which increase her range even further. It's power and reach allows her to slice may objects, including humans (at its strongest without any reinforcement), clean in two, and if she expels more of her magical aura into it, it can cleave through even the strongest of magical barriers, while causing a 'backlash' effect which enables her to harm a foe by releasing the blade in the form of a blast of pure energy at them the moment she shatters a barrier.
- Diamond Dragon's Erupting Field (金剛石竜の爆野, Kongōryū no Bakuya): When performing Diamond Dragon's Erupting Field, Scylla jumps into the air, raising her fist high above as she charges diamonds on her fist; upon landing, she then strikes the ground with an extremely powerful punch with her fist on the way down, with enough force to trigger a large tremor throughout the area that she is located in, be it the air or on the ground; the force of which causes a large column of bursting diamond shards to erupt. After this, a wide field of silver energy, made of bursts of diamond and minor exploding shockwaves, surrounds Scylla, though she can still move around freely. This energy field will then remain active and surround Scylla for a few moments. The shakes from the tremors are capable of causing the opponents within the attack's radius to lose their footing, leaving them disorientated or stunned; as the field surrounds her body, any breakable obstacles, opposing magic projectiles, and surroundings that come into contact with the energy field surrounding Scylla are instantly destroyed.
- Diamond Dragon's Scarlet Needle (金剛石竜の針朱, Kongōryu no Akehari): Diamond Dragon's Scarlet Needle is shown to be Scylla's most powerful non-Dragon Slayer's Secret Art Diamond Dragon Slayer Magic spell. When utilizing this spell, Scylla releases a needle of diamond into fourteen parts of the opponent's body, either direct or indirectly to puncture them and expel her magical energy into them, losing their 5 senses in the process. The attack is impossible to divert or defend against at the right angles. Scylla can shoot however many needles she wants at the same time up to fourteen and even in multiple targets. The holes of the needles draw a miniature of a cross on the body of the victim; before she finishes the foe off with one last needle which strikes them in the dead center of the cross, causing a chain reaction with the other magical energy-infused diamonds to cause a small freezing effect within the foe's magical energy, causing them to lose the ability to utilize their magic for thirty seconds. The last attack is a close range technique, so Scylla delivers it directly on the victim's body instead of launching it like the other Scarlet Needles.
- Diamond Dragon's Small Throwing Blade (金剛石竜の手裏剣, Kongōryū no Shuriken): A basic, yet effective spell; when performing Diamond Dragon's Small Throwing Blade, Scylla generates a large, three-foot four-pronged metal star which is impressively sharp. Once she does so, she launches it at the opponent, throwing it in a similar manner to that of a Frisbee; when in flight, it splits into innumerable other shuriken. The thrown shuriken star will ricochet off of the walls repeatedly, allowing even more strikes at the foes. The diamond that the shuriken are composed of bolster their destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe piercing damage upon direct contact with either the intended victim, or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the magic-based nature of the diamonds that they are made of, the shuriken will pierce through almost anything, regardless of the density of the object that they ultimately collide with. Avoiding all of the assailing rain of shuriken would prove difficult, even for the most agile of people. The enemy cannot help but focus their senses on the soaring shuriken. The next move is to attack the blind spot that is inevitably created.
- Diamond Dragon's Cannon (金剛石竜の砲, Kongōryu no Hō): Scylla manifests a large amount of diamond on one of her arms, which she then compresses and shapes into the form of a massive cannon composed purely of diamond. This enables her to launch medium-sized blasts of scattering diamond out of the cannon; and they work similar to a shotgun; with shards of diamond being launched, this spreads the damage dealt by the attack over a greater area. It is stunningly more powerful than a more focused blast due to the wider focus of the blast causing more widespread damage, rather than the narrower, more penetrative beam of regular 'Roar' techniques, already more than powerful enough to penetrate magical barriers.
- Diamond Dragon's Scythe (金剛石竜の大鎌, Kongōryu no Daikama): Using her diamond manipulation, Scylla manifests a long rod composed of pure diamond, before shaping it into the form of a scythe with a glowing ethereal scythe blade at the tip. It's power and reach allows her to slice may objects, including humans (at its strongest without any reinforcement), clean in two, and if she expels more of her magical aura into it, it can cleave through even the strongest of magical barriers, while causing a 'backlash' effect which enables her to harm a foe by releasing the scythe blade in the form of a blast of pure energy at them the moment she shatters a barrier.
- Diamond Dragon's Center (金剛石竜の中心, Kongōryu no Chūshin): The follow up to Scarlet Needle is this attack; which is only utilized if the foe hasn't been defeated after Scarlet Needle, which strikes them in the dead center of the cross, causing a chain reaction with the other magical energy-infused diamonds to cause a small freezing effect within the foe's magical energy, causing them to lose the ability to utilize their magic for thirty seconds. Center is a close range technique, so Scylla delivers it directly on the victim's body instead of launching it like the other Scarlet Needles.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts (滅竜奥義, Metsuryū Ōgi): The Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts are the secret techniques of the Dragon Slayer Magic users; they are the hidden and most powerful techniques that can be performed only under specific conditions, often with other requirements that may limit their use during battle.
- Diamond Realm Bursting Through the Earth (地爆金剛界, Chibaku Kongōkai): Scylla's first Dragon Slayer's Secret Art; when utilizing it, she extends her power over diamonds into the surrounding area, as she compresses chunks of rock of numerous sizes above her head; attracting earthen materials from all directions and smashes them together; compressing them simultaneously. The surrounding earth is collected into a single point, piling on top of one another until it creates a large sphere very resiminent of that of a giant meteor; compressing each fragment of the meteor into smaller, denser and harder materials, essentially keeping the materials under pressure for more volatile attacks if needed as the diamond sphere is directed to orbit until it is needed. Upon a snap of her fingers, Scylla calls down the meteorite from the upper atmosphere down towards a specific location on the ground. Upon impact with either a solid surface or the desired target, the meteor explodes violently. The meteor possesses tremendous force; it descends at incredible speeds, making it extremely different to react to. These meteors unleash 8.625 times the damage of a sword strike to the opponent; the impact of this technique is of such enormity that it is capable of devastating a significant portion of a mountain, with the resulting tremors being felt as far away as Bevelle.
- Thousand Obsidian Swords (千刃黒耀剣, Senjin Kokuyōken): A special Dragon Slayer's Secret Art, where Scylla designates a set area, which is pointed out by multiple small crosses on the chosen areas around the battlefield—of course, she can change the position of these targets at any time she wishes. Upon a countdown of three seconds, several enormous blades of diamond erupt from the ground, impaling the opponent; most foes cannot realize that they have been struck until the move finishes.
- Jeweled Night of Purgatory (煉獄石夜, Rengoku Ishiya): Utilizing the power of her diamond manipulation, Scylla concentrates all her power into her arm and punches the ground, causing several pillars of diamond to erupt from the ground and swiftly arch over the foe, before forming a nigh-inescapable cage that surrounds them from every direction—this diamond cage has very little weak spots, and it is only through a massively powerful attack that the foe can escape. After about five seconds of trapping her foe, Scylla snaps her fingers and the diamond pillars begin to close in, allowing spikes to protrude from every square inch of the insides of the pillars which aim to impale them upon contact.
- Ring of Black Stakes Piercing All Creation (象貫く黒杭の円環, Banshō Tsuranuku Kokkui No Enkan): Scylla's ultimate technique; where she opens an "invisible door" that allows for lances made of diamond to pass through upon her command. The lances that pass through the gate form ripples in the empty air as they appear. They can be summoned anywhere, either directly to her or anywhere in the direct vicinity. The lances generally act as bullets; and she generally readies numerous lances at a time, upon snapping her fingers, the seemingly infinite number of lances can be fired without pause. They move and take aim at the target according to Scylla's will, allowing her to fire without having to even touch them; in order to set the spell up, Scylla designates a set area, which is pointed out by multiple small crosses on the chosen areas around the battlefield—of course, she can change the position of these targets at any time she wishes—these mark the position at which the lances are launched with high velocity. Due to an enormous amount of lances being fired at the same time, it is incredibly difficult to block many of the strikes. She starts out with lower numbers of lances, but increases the number of lances fired in a volley depending on the situation. Upon firing them, she can allow them to pierce the ground after striking the target, causing a large amount of destruction with each lance similar to a carpet bombing; the speed of the attack is so swift that most foes cannot realize that they have been struck until the Dragon Slayer's Secret Art ends.