- "I, who is about to awaken, am the Heavenly Dragon who...."
- — The traditional beginning of the chant that activates Draconic Sovereign.
Draconic Sovereign (
- Dragon Seed can play a part within invoking this form.
- Ley lines would also fit with invoking this form, specifically as a catalyst to progressing a "Controlled Dragonification".
- For First Generation Dragon Slayers (初代滅竜, Shodai Metsuryū), those who have been taught their Magic by an actual Dragon, to gain access to Draconic Sovereign, they must form a miniature magic brand upon their body, which is forged for the sole purpose of containing the blood of their dragon parent. When the user goes to activate Draconic Sovereign, they will first consume a large amount of their element, as to activate Dragon Force, at which their magical aura flares up and into the magic brand, causing Draconic Sovereign to activate immediately.
- For Third Generation Dragon Slayers (三代滅竜, Sandai Metsuryū), those who have not only been taught by a Dragon but also have Dragon Lacrima implanted into their body, in order to manifest Draconic Sovereign, they must achieve Dragon Force and Drive simultaneously, causing the magic uprise to be channeled into their blood, causing the transformation to initiate.
- Draconic Sovereign was approved by Perchan. She also helped in creation of this ability.
- The inclusion of Ley lines was approved by Ash, who bestowed insight on how it can be utilized as a catalyst.
- According to the creator, it is best to compare this form to Super Saiyan God from Dragon Ball Super.
- The chant used to access Draconic Sovereign was inspired by Juggernaut Drive from High School DxD.
- Due to how rare it is to discover this form, the author has limited users to a number of three Dragon Slayers who can access this ability.