Evenlyn L. Pandora (エブリン L. パンドラ, Eburin L. Pandora), full name Evelyn Lilith Pandora (エブリン リリス パンドラ, Eburin Ririsu Pandora), is the current Queen and ruler of the land of Sin, a country located in the southernmost part of the peninsula known as Ishgar. She ascended to the throne after the death of her father, and since then, Sin has been ruled under her just authority. Due to ruling with a fair hand, Evelyn is much beloved by her people, revered as Queen Evelyn (エブリン 王妃, Eburin Ōhi).
- Evelyn name is composed of three women in mythology who have commited some kind of sin or crime.
- Eve, from the Book of Genesis, who ate the forbidden fruit from the Forbidden Tree, resulting in her and Adam's banishment from the Garden of Eden.
- Lilith, the first woman before Eve, who spoke God's true name, "Yahweh".
- Pandora, from Greek mythology, who openned a jar, releasing all evils onto humanity.
- As the Queen of a country named "Sin", Evelyn essentially embodies each of the Seven Deadly Sins in one way or another, positive or negative.