|The following article contains content exclusive to the Heroic Chronicles universe. Thus, this article may not be used by any other user unless permission is acquired from the creator. In such an event, they would need to explain their reasoning for using it outside of the author's A.U.; however, in most cases this doesn't mean that it will be used.|
- "He who controls the flow can influence all of creation. This is absolute."
- — Tagline
Said to be the "pinnacle of all forms of energy manipulation", it's counted as an Ancient Spell — predating nearly all other forms of magic outside of its group; it's also the only one that's restricted to a certain society, the case being the Atlanteans. To this extent, Ezendeis has been referred by its alternate name for many previous generations, "Omnexundo Tumultus" (
According to him, this power is considered to be highly-sought in his family, various members going to extremes just to obtain it. Due to this, he shows a partial hatred for it while having trust issues with others, sans his childhood friends and siblings; only during the timeskip of Part I — where he learns about its origins and grows to accept it, does it become one of his most powerful weapons — surpassing every other magic, weapon, and ability under his possession, letting him rival Archmage-class opponents with little difficulty and making him one of the most powerful characters in the Heroic Chronicles series overall.
- "There's a reason why I hate my powers; it's because I can practically perform any and all feats that I desire, as long as I think it's possible. I originally thought this was something I inherited from that man, but it seems I was seriously wrong. It was given to me by a higher power, intended to fulfill some sorta purpose. From my knowledge, energy is the basis of all things, helping to give it form. All things rely on some sort of energy in order to function. Knowing this, if I use this magic correctly, it makes me practically invincible; it's such a fact.... that scares me the most...."
- — Dante's confession to Prometheus concerning his relationship with this skill.
Supreme God's Power Duplication
General Powers & Abilities
Three States of Magic
Atlantean Fighting Style
Personal World Reconstruction
- In terms of concept, this is mainly an expansion of Yhwach's powers, and to an extent — the Quincy: Vollständig transformation from the anime/manga series, Bleach. As this magic is specifically tailored to the Atlanteans, who were based on the Quincy race from the aforementioned series, this referencing is rather appropriate.
- Through constant retconning, some of the material from this article is based on certain concepts and plot points from the latest installation of the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy XV; comically enough, Dante Alozade — the skill's current user and the author's signature character, is meant to be a reflection of Noctis Lucius Caelum, the protagonists of the aforementioned, after the author noticed that the two characters shared many common traits, going from their heritage to their travels. It would only make sense that their powers would share similar context.
- The author notes that out of all the Magic Skills used throughout the Heroic Chronicles storyline, this is the only one capable of matching the godlike powers of the Summo Lex Magia — utilizing all types of raw power in voluminous quantities, thus giving its bearer much leeway in their fighting methods. Typically, this would also mean that it's the only Magic Skill that surpasses other magic forms, even those branded as Lost Magic.