"A walking stereotype." - Darkrai
- "I don't care how it's spelled laddy, me name is pronounced LIE-HEM!"
- — Laim
|Base of Operations||Unknown|
Laim (レーム Reimu) is a member of the Dark Guild Crudelis. He specializes in Drunken Based Combat, being a massive alcoholic.
Laim is a rather lanky man with slight muscle; he has bright orange hair and green eyes. All the time, he is clad in an mostly green outfit, consisting of a green jacket that has a four-leaf clover embroidered on the breast, grey pants, and a dull yellow shirt along with shiny black shoes and a belt with another four-leaf clover symbol on it.
Laim can be described as a happy-go-lucky, almost slovenly man. He is loud and raucous, quick to anger and challenge people to battle, but also quick to settle down and laugh it off, making him the most amiable of the Crudelis guild. Laim is noted to be a heavy alcoholic, effectively beating out Fairy Tail's Cana Alberona for the title of worst alcoholic in Earthland.
Four Leaf Clover: By tapping the four-leaf clover, Laim is able to bestow luck upon himself or others. He can repeatedly use the clover to gain more luck, and the bigger the risks he takes while under it's influence, the stronger his luck will be. However, overuse of the luck can lead to him cursing himself with bad luck instead. Anything over three uses without an hour break will gift him with bad luck. The spell uses an incantation, Sláinte is táinte, literally meaning "Health is wealth".
Canteens: Laim carries around multiple canteens filled with liquor for the purpose of drinking them.
Magic & Abilities
Guns Magic (銃弾魔法 (ガンズ・マジック) Jūdan Mahō (Ganzu Majikku)): Laim's Magic revolves around the use of his guns, which greatly resemble real-life pistols. He loads them with magical bullets, which, depending on their type, produce different effects. Similarly to Alzack Conell, he wields two guns, both matching each other in appearance, and can be used in tandem. His magic gets stronger the drunker he is. His gun is also capable of shooting just regular bullets.
- Impact Rail: Fuelling his dual pistols with his magical energy, Leim charges up and holds both guns together before releasing several continuous spherical bursts of magical energy that have homing properties. Separately, each sphere is rather weak, but together, especially if one hits after another, the spell has the potential to deal incredible damage.
- Railgun: Through the use of electric-type bullets, Laim produces a large scale electric beam shot that can tear through even hard metals. When drunk, his shots with this magic seem to become more erratic, like a machine gun. Unlike the Impact Rail, these shots don't home, but are very fast, and, like the Impact Rail get stronger if repeated shots meld.
- Spark Shot: Laim shoots multiple enemies at once with one of his guns. The ones hit by him are electrified, collapsing to the ground
- Sunlight Shot: Using one of his guns, Laim fires a bullet that creates a large flash of light