- "Don't you know everything humanity placed on the world is insignificant to a God? Their laws have no effect on us. Their...morals, concepts, all of them, are meaningless to us. Even the name of "God" is something they invented. I don't even think that's the correct term for us. They're just so easily astounded, they'd call anything a "miracle". The very idea of a miracle is, in itself, man-made, and therefore, meaningless. Are you understanding what I'm saying, Za'arch? Humanity is meaningless. They bring nothing but harm. Hence...I will get rid of them."
- — Maldra stating her views on humanity to Za'arch
Maldra (マルドラ, Marudora) is a God, known simply as the Evil God (悪神, Akujin), a fearful deity who is hellbent on the annhilation of humanity, causing it to be alternatively addressed as the Destroyer of Mankind (破壊者の人, Hakaisha no Hito). Maldra is known as the complete opposite, as well as the eternal rival of Za'arch, the Pure God who is hellbent on the annhilation of Demons.
AppearanceInitially, Maldra's appearance is, ironically, very much human, with some small odd features. She possesses the appearance of a young, beautiful woman, with pale skin and a slender figure, possessing long flowy green hair reaching to the middle of her back, as well as matching pupiless green eyes, as well as distinctive pointy ears, very much like an elf. As for an attire, she wears a traditional looking dress, with what resembles a toga as the actual dress, held together by a heavy belt around her abdomen and waist, as well as a red top, with the middle being white in color, with jewellry, consisting of armbands and bracelets on her arms, as well as a single tiara-like accesory on her forehead. In addition, she possesses a hemas, which constantly defies gravity, floating constantly around her arms, without actually being tied or anything.
However, Maldra possesses what is addressed as her "true form", which furthers the point that Gods have no gender, due to resembling nothing that can be distinguished by a gender, and is a complete 180 of the human form. In this form, Maldra becomes an enormous sized, dragonic monster, possessing a serpentine body, with black scales and feathers, with six seperate feathered wings across its body, as well as six red eyes, two seperate rows on its reptillian face, with incredible sharp rows of fangs, a double jaw, as well as two large horns, extending forth, elongated like a bull's horn. Maldra's sheer size is also phenomenal, being twice the size of a dragon, with its body weight alone being enough to inflict absolute destruction.
- "Gods...humans...life...All of it is simply...irrelevent. I see no point, no...spark for it. What is the point of existence, when it can be destroyed? Everything can be destroyed and end. You can, I can, everything around us is bound to come to a screeching halt at some point. And I will prove it to you. Hahaha...I will prove to you that the very concepts themselves, "love", "morality"...and even "death" are all foolish and unneeded. I will prove it...by personally eradicating them all."
- — Maldra's extreme nihilistic views
Powers & Abilities
- Despite being referred to as a "she", and having the clear visual appearance of a female, Maldra admits that Gods technically have no gender, since they don't really need a gender.