The Siren (鬼女, Kijo)
17 (Part I)
Magician in Akatsuki
Warrior of the Aquila Tribe
Momoko Sitri (モモコ・シュトリ, Momoko Shutori), also referred to as The Siren (鬼女, Kijo) for her mastery over her Water Dragon Slayer Magic, is a member of Akatsuki and a former warrior of the Aquila Tribe, a clan of nomads with connections to the Dragon of Water which is situated in Iceberg; it should be noted that the members of the Aquila Tribe are all descended from Dragons who used Compact Regression to have children with humans, and all members of the clan have some sort of Dragon Slayer Magic; though this is because her dragon parent, the Azure Wave Martial Dragon, La Sirene has taught them the magic personally when they come of age. Some time before the Ragnarok Arc of Dawn, La Sirene, and presumably the rest of the Aquila Tribe is slain by Níðhöggr and La Sirene's body is obliterated by the soul-stealing power of his Black Dragon Slayer Magic. Later, as a ghost, La Sirene reaches out to Momoko from beyond the mortal plane, and uses her new status as a spirit as well as Momoko's latent fighting spirit in order to "evolve" Momoko's Water Dragon Slayer Magic into Sea King Spirit Slayer Magic.
Relatively unemotional and aloof, Momoko herself joins Akatsuki and thus the cast of Fairy Tail: Dawn after the long as fuck Suihakkei Arc, which sort of focuses around her.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality and Traits
- 3 History
- 4 Synopsis
- 5 Equipment
- 6 Powers and Abilities
- 6.1 Physical Abilities
- 6.2 Magical Abilities
- 7 Relationships
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Navigation
Momoko is a young girl with long blonde hair with a blue hairpiece, and green eyes. Her blonde hair is parted in the middle, with her bangs framing her face; though there are some strands resting upon her forehead. Amusingly, her spiked hair which curls downwards is more like a miniature mane. She is noted to be extremely beautiful; when Jason LaHote witnessed her without her mask for the first time, he could say naught, but only blush at this mesmerizing sight.
She wears a jolting sapphire uniform dress with a white collar and a short red tie, with two separate long sleeves that have two heavy metal bands and a long red strap, white gloves, and carries two giant pistols linked together; ironically, she rarely, if ever, puts these pistols to good use, though there have been times when she has indeed done so.
Personality and Traits
Momoko is a woman applied to the laws and regulations, mature and controlled. However, the law of "carrying masks" is the only standard that bothers her and she did not want to have to meet, because Momoko does not want to hide her face to the world, let alone having to kill or love who would see without the mask; this law is "absurd" in her opinion. She professes a loyalty to her tribe, and determined to protect and fulfill the duty of the warriors of her tribe. On a lighter note, she enjoys reading, especially books of astronomy.
Momoko's knowledge is greater than that of the other members of her tribe, and she is often seen correcting Iris or Ulalia whenever they misbehave, often accompanied with a kick or slap. She is a horrifically bad cook, and supposedly cannot do laundry either, causing her to rely on her grandmother to do housework and cooking. Momoko is a calm and calculating thinker. She is relatively pragmatic, and she tends to think of longer term consequences rather than the short term need to help someone. Above all, Momoko hates not being able to save people's lives, and will attempt anything to change that, and will deeply regret any failure.
Amusingly, Momoko has a thirst for adventure and discovering more about the supernatural, completely obsessed with ruins and technology; she loses her cool and calm state and becomes extremely fascinated by the slightest thing about something old or scientific. It is revealed later in the story that she was always looking for the Otherworldly Gate, the ruin at which she was abandoned, and which she subconsciously associated with going back home. However, even after finding the ruin she has been looking for, her obsession remains. When Ulalia brings up the legend of an underwater ruin, she becomes fascinated with it, and she has the tendency to berate others for wrecking ancient objects—hypocritically, she does the same a lot more than they do.
Momoko's actual family is not well-known at the beginning of the story. The only known fact is that she is from the Aquila Tribe, and has been raised by her foster grandmother ever since birth; having been taught the customs of the tribe. Later, when the group travels to Exire, Momoko discovers that her mother, Virginia Sitri, is actually living there. She and her friends go to visit her, but when they arrive they discover that Virginia is in a greatly disturbed state, and thinks a doll she is cradling is a baby Momoko.
They realize that Virginia has become delusional and amnesiac, perhaps from the trauma of abandoning her children and losing her husband, and is permanently stuck in her own past. When Momoko tells Virginia her name, she is surprised that she her child's name. Furious at her mother's amnesia, she yells at Virginia before running out in tears.
However, Momoko receives Virginia's diary from the elder of Exire, which reveals the reason she was abandoned. Originally, Momoko was from the alternate dimension of Filgaia; not related to the Aquila Tribe at all. The Imperial Research Academy of Filgaia was desperate to take the already very intelligent Momoko as well, to raise and study at the Academy. In order to prevent the Imperial Research Academy from reaching them, Virginia and her husband, Kloitz, constantly fled. It was while they were escaping from their pursuers that Momoko fell from a ship into the ocean, causing her aquaphobia.
Eventually, Virginia decided to put Momoko through the portal of the Otherworldly Gate, hoping to give them a brighter future in the fabled land of Earth Land. Shortly thereafter, she and her husband collapsed in a forest, presumably in an attempt to return, and were found by the elder of Exire. Kloitz died, and Virginia was taken to Exire. Momoko eventually learns that her mother abandoned her because she thought it was a way of protecting her, not because she was a burden.
Sodom and Gomorrah (ソドム＆ゴモラ, Sodomu to Gomora): Sodom and Gomorrah are the name of Momoko's personal customized guns; they are linked together via a red rope and they are designed to rapidly fire bullets instilled with Momoko's magical power. It is a one of a kind weapon only for her use that she has favoured on many battlefields. Sodom and Gomorrah both resemble an extremely large Desert Eagle with a six-chambered hexagonal cylinder. It has an overall bulky, brick-like shape and possesses characteristics of both a revolver and a semi-automatic pistol, with both a cylinder and a slide. It also has two triggers and an external hammer, and each pistol has stylized grips twisting into sharp points. There are targeting sights, and porting on each barrel to reduce recoil and muzzle flip; and an obvious extra barrel underneath allowing for a double shot. The cylinder has also been modified to release on the right to reload rather than the usual left. Each gun is ten centimeters long, weighing two thousand grams. Due to a special Lacrima planted within both of the pistols; Sodom and Gomorrah never have to be reloaded; generating extra bullets whenever Momoko runs out through exerting magical power that links to the barrels of the pistols. This charge ability has three charge levels, each requiring more power to be channeled from Momoko's magical reserves. They are represented by the guns glowing different colours. Additionally, the pistols can attack targets through walls as the pistols have the ability to manipulate space, allowing Momoko to open wormholes to direct her shots- Momoko can use a telescopic view in battle. They also appear to surround Momoko's kicks and punches in blue magical energy when she uses them in conjunction with Juu Kune Do, acting as both a melee and long range weapon- even without spatial manipulation, all bullets fired by Sodom and Gomorrah will ricochet off surfaces at least once and attempt to hit nearby enemies. While each gun is a powerful weapon with especially powerful bullets displaying destructive power capable of easily puncturing bulletproof vests and killing large animals in a single shot when discharged from a handgun, its true use lies in the specialized firing pin and additional magical modifications for firing different types of ammunition. Momoko is capable of using the recoil from each shot fired from the Sodom and Gomorrah to enhance her mobility in combat, firing shots to propel herself short distances, simultaneously attacking and evading opponents; and she can use the recoil to launch herself into the air at astounding speeds.
- Lacrima Bullet (
魔水晶弾丸, Rakurima Baretto lit. Magic Crystal Bullet): A Lacrima Bullet is exactly as the name would indicate; they are Lacrima fashioned into projectiles. Lacrima is a Magic crystalline substance found in both Earth Land and Edolas. Lacrima can be powered up with different spells and used for different purposes. Lacrima is crystallized Magic. Metaphysically, Lacrima calls upon the wisdom of the world in order to manipulate nature itself. This manifests as the phenomenon of magic for most Lacrima, although other Lacrima pieces enhance the user's abilities. To withdraw the power from the stabilized crystal, a shock triggered by the user's mind is required. As a result the Lacrima user's mind is weakened and frequent use of Lacrima without rest taxes their stamina. In any case, the Lacrima Bullets shot out by Sodom and Gomorrah use eternano as propulsion while they seek out targets. After impact with their targets, the bullets inject eternano into its target's superstructure, destroying their target from the inside. Because of the use of eternano for propulsion, these bullets may be slightly hampered in terms of operational firing range. However, it is safe to assume that they can still be used in medium-range mass-fire tactics; and overall, the bullets possess firepower that is capable of destroying houses in a single shot. Each Lacrima Bullet can be charged with elemental magic or otherwise, granting a vast variety of effects and allowing the Lacrima Bullets to confound the enemy and keep them guessing.
Powers and Abilities
Ways of Combat
Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: In battle, aside from her Water Dragon Slayer Magic, Momoko is known for extensively employing unarmed combat, and to possess great proficiency in doing so. Befitting her build, her style is a delicate one, rather than using crippling damage, she spins around acrobatically and leaps around, flipping and jumping, utilizing multiple rapid attacks rather than the slow damaging strikes of larger characters, complemented by her high physical ability, with her strength making her blows highly damaging, and her speed allowing her to land them in extremely fast succession. When employed alongside her Ice Dragon's Scales, her unarmed blows become far deadlier. Due to her movement, she has been able to engage in midair confrontations, reaching her foes with a leap and then bombarding them with a barrage of kicks, and she is able to block and even counter-attack assaults from behind without the need to turn her back. What is interesting to note is that Momoko uses a feet-specified variation of Jeet Kune Do. Jeet Kune Do is filled with non classical and straightforward movements. Due to the way this style works they believe in minimal movement with maximum effect and extreme speed. The system works on the use of different 'tools' for different situations. These situations are broken down into ranges (Kicking, Punching, Trapping and Grappling), with techniques flowing smoothly between them. Unlike more traditional martial arts, Jeet Kune Do is not fixed or patterned, and is a philosophy with guiding thoughts. In true Bruce Lee imitation fashion, she tends to make martial arts sounds like "Whatchaa" (ホワッチャーッ) whenever she fights. Vivian even comments that "such sounds are irksome".
- Hyakueretsukyaku (百裂脚, Hundred Rending Kick): Momoko's signature technique; when using the Hyakuretsukyaku, she stands on one leg and kicks rapidly, or "at the speed of lightning", with her other leg extended out. The kicks come out with incredible speed and power, and can land several hits. These several hits can add up to an impressive amount of damage when not blocked, and does a small amount of chip damage even when blocked. The kicks impact at incredible speeds, striking like a meteor shower, attacking relentlessly and assaulting everything in her wake; Momoko has shown that she is able to kick for sixteen seconds straight before having to take a breather. If most of the hits connect unblocked, they could quite possibly dizzy the opponent. However, above all, Hyakuretsukyaku is deadliest when used against a cornered foe, due to the limited amount of space to escape it, even when blocked.
Master Marksman: Momoko's main method of combat is through the use of her personalized revolvers; indeed, it is without a doubt that Momoko is one hell of a crack shot with her guns. Because of her specialty with guns, Momoko is known as Der Freischütz (
It has been noted that she displays astounding accuracy and the ability to fire bullets rapidly without hesitation, and without needing time to correctly aim; making complicated trick shots that can ricochet off of multiple enemies or solid objects to make her shots unpredictable while displaying enough skill to hit targets as small as the pommel of a sword; shoot her opponents' bullets out of mid-air; and hit the same target over and over with such unerring precision that her bullets stack on top of each other, initiating attacks from otherwise improbable angles. Interestingly, Momoko is capable of infusing her magical energy into her guns and bullets without the need to utilize Guns Magic (
In the heat of battle, Momoko displays a certain grace in regards to her movements and shots, effortlessly switching between "rapid-fire, total destruction" and "cool precision" in an instant in order to confound her enemies and neutralize any sort of threat they would pose to her almost effortlessly and immediately. What is interesting to note that she can use her twirling guns for a practical purpose: when faced with oncoming projectiles, she can twirl her guns in the opposing attack's direction to deflect it- she can also fire her bullets with pinpoint precision to the point that they can pierce and negate any other attack upon impact- the power of her bullets overwhelm almost any other attack, with the force negating the incoming strike and simultaneously piercing it in order to land a more powerful blow. Momoko shows the ability to fire over two thousand bullets consecutively, turning the force she unleashes towards her enemy by firing towards or away from them into a geometric curtain of destruction with almost no equal.
Juu Kune Do
Juu Kune Do (
Juu Kune Do has two variants of the combat method- the Short Range Style (近距離流, Chikyori-ryū) and the Long Range Style (長距離流, Nakyori-ryū). The Short Range Style involves the user putting their all into dueling a single opponent at an extremely close range, with both duelists wielding guns and trying to point them at each other and pull the trigger, while constantly knocking off the enemy's aim, since a fired shot cannot be blocked or parried as in unarmed combat and fencing, except when ridiculous swordsmanship moves are in play; it is essentially the Wing Chun technique "Sticky Hands," with guns. The Long Range Style is the core of Juu Kune Do, with the gunslinger evading bullets by assuming a set of predefined body positions, which are theoretically supposed to reduce their body area exposed to enemy fire to the smallest amount statistically possible, all while raining lead upon the enemy with their dual guns without even aiming at them- this can also enable the user to assume such positions among the multiple enemies so that they shoot each other instead.
The user's martial arts moves are further bolstered by them holding their guns, as the user is capable of twirling their guns around their trigger fingers in order to strike the opponent swiftly in a similar manner to a cowboy gunslinger in Hollywood films, throw their guns like a boomerang, or more simply, smack the poor sap who decided to fight them in the head with the barrel. At the same time, the user fires their guns rapidly, shooting at the enemy in conjunction with physical attacks, allowing the user to fire up to five invisible bullets from each used gun which does not stun the opponent and only has medium range as a way to rack up damage. When the user transitions to the next attack, they can fire one less bullet than the last time; indeed, Juu Kune Do is immensely combo-centric, with the style mostly consisting of multi-hit moves and are made to keep them and their target in the air; even juggling the opponent. Generally, all of Juu Kune Do's moves are weak swipes that hit multiple times, meant to juggle enemies until they're in the kill range. Juu Kune Do was designed to effectively terminate the threat of multiple opponents whether it be from a distance or at close-range utilizing their stylized moves with firearms, though it is just deadly against a single foe- when the battle ends, the user clashes the hammers of the guns together. The style allows the user to be extremely maneuverable and powerful.
List of Techniques
- Daemon Bullet (
自由六弾限一弾, Dēmon Baretto lit. Six Bullet Freedom, One Bullet Limit): The Daemon Bullet is a special spell that is exclusive to Momoko- it is a power akin to a member of the Black Arts and one of the sources of Momoko's nickname. The Daemon Bullet was created when Momoko made a pact with a demon who granted unparalleled accuracy in exchange for the contractor's soul and the ability to guide the 'final bullet'; upon signing the contract, the demon granted Momoko power beyond all compare in regards to gunplay, allowing all of her shots to never miss with the addition of seven 'special bullets' which she can call upon at any time- the Daemon Bullets. Indeed, with the Daemon Bullets, Momoko is capable of using her magical energy to guide her bullets towards her enemies as if they possessed heat-seeking properties, enabling her shots to perform unexpected sharp turns and move her projectiles at impossible angles to take her foes off-guard and land a one-shot kill without fail. The Daemon Bullets possess incredible speed and possess tremendous force, they are touted to chase their foes to the ends of the earth, no matter where the foe is standing, even if they possessed high speed, as they would catch their foe eventually; since they are guided by Momoko's mind, they can move at impossible angles and always manage to reach their target; they will always change their path around any obstacles or pierce through any wall in order to reach their target. As they move though the atmosphere, they gather and condense stray eternano upon their forms to increase in speed. If the bullets are obstructed by anything, the magical energy condensed upon the bullets will open a spatial rift to redirect the shots, constantly ensuring a clean hit. The Daemon Bullets move much more quickly than other projectiles, and can be controlled in midair. They can be curved around in a full circle if controlled properly and thus avoid flying into the distance. The power of these bullets are more than enough to pierce any magical barrier with a single blow- this is because while the bullet is being formed, it is enveloped with a special energy coating which is applied within the barrel of her gun; additionally, the bullets produce an explosion of magical energy which can easily kill any sort of opponent. The Daemon Bullets automatically pursue the target, leaving Momoko free to perform another action. However, due to her belief that she is better without any "tricks", Momoko rarely, if ever utilizes such a skill; however, another reason she rarely uses the Daemon Bullets is that the demon granted her seven bullets, but the last bullet she fires is controlled by an outside force which could kill her.
Enhanced Strength: Momoko's physical strength is really nothing to write home about- it is very much below average- a major contributing factor to this is her low physical durability, and the fact that it is virtually impossible for her to take a 'serious' hit; though it is still very much above the average human. Momoko possesses an enhanced amount of strength; enough to shatter wood with her bare hands. She is capable of destroying a large portion of a building with the wake of a single swing of her leg. She is also able to effortlessly throw a large boulder with a single hand, showing that despite her highly feminine frame, she is deceptively strong. However, compared to her other guild members, Momoko's strength is somewhat lacking; she more often than not finds it difficult to perform physical tasks; and struggles to withstand a strike. Because of this, Momoko uses quick kicks to produce extra pain to the opponent, and while at first these blows do not seem as if they are inflicting any particular harm, the damage racks up frighteningly fast, but due to her low durability, Momoko in close-quarters is a rare sight to behold.
- Master Inventor:
Enhanced Smell: Momoko, like all Dragon Slayers, has a very keen sense of smell. Her nose is capable of identifying people by their scent, as she demonstrated with Crux Kouga; allowing the group to escape him in the Uprising of Hell arc.
Immense Magical Power:
Water Dragon Slayer Magic (水の滅竜魔法, Sui no Metsuryū Mahō) is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, Slayer Magic, and lastly as well as most obviously, a Dragon Slayer Magic which is focused upon the transformation of the physiology of the caster's body into a dragon, which are extremely powerful and flight-capable legendary creatures that are a strange mixture between serpentine, reptilian and avian traits that live in Earth Land; resulting in Water Dragon Slayer Magic revolving around the generation, manipulation, and absorption as well as consumption of the element of water, which is a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain; additionally, water is the major constituent of the fluids of living organisms, the caster being granted the ability to control water in every form possible.
Water Dragon Slayer Magic is utilized and taught by the Azure Wave Marshal Dragon, La Sirene (蒼波帥竜・ラ・シレーヌ, Sōhasuiryū, Ra Shirēnu), whom is the guardian dragon of the Aquila Tribe. As such, in Fairy Tail: Dawn, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is none other than Momoko Sitri, the strongest warrior of the Aquila Tribe and a later member of Akatsuki. Some time before the Ragnarok Arc of Dawn, La Sirene, and presumably the rest of the Aquila Tribe is slain by Níðhöggr and La Sirene's body is obliterated by the soul-stealing power of his Black Dragon Slayer Magic. Later, as a ghost, La Sirene reaches out to Momoko from beyond the mortal plane, and uses her new status as a spirit as well as Momoko's latent fighting spirit in order to "evolve" Momoko's Water Dragon Slayer Magic into Sea King Spirit Slayer Magic.
As briefly mentioned above, Dragon Slayer Magic is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, and last but not least, a Slayer Magic that grants the wielder of this amazing form of magic to transform the physiology of their body into those of a dragon, a species of legendary creatures whom are oftentimes regarded as the strongest of all monsters with immeasurable power and intelligence dwelling within their bodies – dragons can be said to be less of an organic creature themselves but rather, an embodiment of the greatest power of all, and as such, these beings are revered and feared by all whom are knowledgeable of their existence, the mere mention of them causing shockwaves that radiate throughout the lands, magicians of all ranks and walks of life quivering at their name. More importantly, as "ultimate power made physical", they would need an "ultimate magic" to suit their very nature as power manifested in the mortal plane of existence; something that would be far above most magicians in the era that they made their mark on mankind. They could be thought of as "Elemental Magic made manifest and brought to its absolute zenith", though while a personification of the strongest power imaginable; the chains known as a "mortal body" that bind them to the dimension referred as Earth Land do not hinder their performance in battle in the slightest – in fact, their mortality and physical form allow them to utilize their unique Magic Origin which is referred to as the Factor of the Dragon (竜の因子, Ryū no Inshi); indeed, the dragon's origin produces a unique magical power that transcends what could be achieved by normal humans. Normally, a magician's body could be considered a machine which created magical energy, a Dragon's magic origin acts as living power plant which created magical energy, serving the purpose of an enormous magic core with tremendous capacity that generates all sorts of elemental energy that's independent from their body through the simple act of breathing, capable of serving as a power source to power countless appliances – all this works in conjunction alongside the perks that their biology normally gives them; and through application of magical manipulation, grants them the ability to reinforce the sheer power of their own body with their signature element which is assigned to them as birth; generating limitless quantities of their element with an absolute dominance over said element, bestowing upon the wielder of Dragon Slayer Magic fearsome power in the heat of combat. In this case, the dragon who taught the wielder was a Water Dragon, which granted them the ability of hydrokinesis, Dragon-style. Water Dragon Slayer Magic is the main form of magic and thus combat style utilized by the Aquila Tribe (
In the case of the Water Dragon Slayer Magic when used by a dragon, the Azure Wave Marshal Dragon takes blatant advantage of the fact that her mortality and physical form enables her to utilize her unique draconic Magic Origin alongside the perks that her biology normally gives her; her biological structure has been perfectly attuned to how her Factor of the Dragon functions; more specifically, since with every breath, the Azure Wave Marshal Dragon generates energy independent from her body; which, through application of magical manipulation, grants her the ability to reinforce the sheer power of her own body with her signature element. But of course, no matter whom is utilizing this amazing power, when inducing the activation process for Water Dragon Slayer Magic and thereby performing the signature water manipulation of the magic, the caster utilizes an activation sequence not dissimilar from water-element magics of all kinds such as Water Magic, Water-Make, Water Spirit Slayer Magic which Water Dragon Slayer Magic coincidentally evolves into, and much less notably, Sea King Dragon Slayer Magic. But of course, no matter whom is utilizing this amazing power, whether it be the Azure Wave Marshal Dragon, La Sirene, or a member of the Aquila Tribe, whom are the only wielders of Water Dragon Slayer Magic in the Sun Trilogy timeline, when inducing the activation process for Water Dragon Slayer Magic and thereby performing the signature hydrokinesis power of the magic, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently as they intensify the volatility of the magical power which is known to be dwelling within their Magic Origin as to excite them exponentially, before releasing the voluminous quantities of energy outwards from their body ever-so-slightly, reacting with the ambient arcane particles that are known as eternano that are saturated throughout the atmosphere as to induce the usual chemical reaction that occurs between eternano and magical energy which ever-so-common with the formation of all forms of the arcane arts, before using their own magical energies to invoke a holy trifecta of activation sequences - which activation sequence is utilized for the manifestation of Water Dragon Slayer Magic all depends on the caster's whims and desires at the very moment. For one, commonly the caster invokes the might of Water Dragon Slayer Magic by inducing the process of combustion on hydrogen or hydrogen-containing compounds or by having them react with oxygen or oxygen-containing compounds; thus, by utilizing the scientific method of generating water, the wielder is capable of exerting finer control over the element as well as manipulating it in any way that they like, seemingly without limit; displaying a level of proficiency of water beyond anyone else- perhaps even moreso than all hydrokinetic-type wielders of Slayer Magic or a god whom commands water in general. Additionally, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of activating the power by projecting their magical power outwards, using it to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality; this is required to surge their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together; the process is dangerous, both requiring and releasing substantial amounts of magical energy. However, since the first method is near-instantaneous, it is the one must utilized – but of course, the caster is also able to manipulate secondary sources of water, such as oceans and even more.
In any case, no matter which activation sequence that the caster induces with all three possessing their own advantages and disadvantages, despite the boons bestowed upon the user as mentioned in the base description for all forms of this magic, the traits such as dramatically enhanced physical prowess and senses can be said to simply be side-effects of having the physiology of a dragon; indeed, the greatest ability of a wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is also its signature power – calling upon the assets of a dragon even if their bodily structure isn't one-hundred-percent the same as the beings from which this magic originated, the caster is capable of inducing a metamorphosis of their body structure as to take upon traits of a dragon instantaneously which is done in conjunction with the activation sequence of their water, bestowing upon the user of Water Dragon Slayer Magic; draconic lungs and enhanced vocal folds that are capable of spewing water from their mouth in the form of a condensed ray not dissimilar to a water jet cutter, rigid plates known as scales that grow out of their skin which are laced with water as to provide protection against water, and finally, fierce claws and nails which are enshrouded with water, specifically attuned to dealing incredible amounts of damage – all of this combined, results in the physiology of a Dragon Slayer transforming their entire existence into that of a make-shift weapon whose ownership is unique to them and them alone, wielding the element of water harnessed by their dragon and passed down to them alongside the natural physical superiority of a dragon in combat, utilizing offensive ability, stamina, and vitality, to transmogrify themselves into the greatest weapon of all, thus dramatically increasing the damage inflicted upon anything that they come into contact with using the sheer force of their strikes in all ranges – however, as one may have suspected, close-combat is where this form of Dragon Slayer Magic usually shines; as the power over draconic water massively bolsters the potency of their unarmed blows in the heat of battle, with the user stirring up vicious miniaturized tidal waves to wash over their enemies as well as miniature water currents to slice their opponents; overall giving the user of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is effectively granted the ability to manipulate, modify, consume, and generate from their body water to their fullest extent, they can move and freely control the water placed under their control; harnessing it in a similar manner that a water dragon would do so, asserting absolute dominance over the element of water; whether artificial or otherwise- the user can manipulate these elements as much as they wish without any drawback; they have absolute dominance over anything and everything that's classified as a liquid as well as everything related to and dwelling within it, including blood, ethanol, all solutions, and two chemical elements – mercury and bromine; however, due to the sheer reliability of these portions of what Water Dragon Slayer Magic encompasses, fresh water, ocean water, and the sea itself in general are the go-to in terms of offense, a wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic displaying a level of control over liquids that surpasses most other Dragon Slayers with their own elements.
Thanks to their peerless control over anything considered a liquid as bestowed upon them by Water Dragon Slayer Magic, the wielder's absolute dominance in regards to the power of hydrokinesis enables them to manipulate every aspect of water and its countless variables – for example, due to the enormous amounts of liquid concentrated at a single point when a wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is invoking their magic's activation sequence, the caster has displayed that they are capable of altering the pressure of water in order to instill a spiralling effect not dissimilar to a rotary drill within each and every one of their unarmed strikes in close-combat as well as the water that's projected outwards through utilization of this particular form of Dragon Slayer Magic at several ranges – as such, the attacks unleashed by Water Dragon Slayer Magic resemble short and rapid thrusts that fly forth, impacting upon the opponent's body with enough force to pulverize brittle matter by boring straight through it while simultaneously sweeping them away through the rushing water, cutting through whatever the water is sent out without parting upon contact. As part and parcel of both the manipulation of pressure and hydrokinesis in general, the drilling water is known to consistently possess a property in which the pressure is focused on the outer sides of the water surfaces manifested by the magic. This grants the water the potential to become a highly effective cutting weapon which would slice into anything it comes into contact with as sharply as any real bladed tool could, effortlessly surpassing the likes of most Magic Items that have been imbued with special properties to enhance cutting power as well as Sword Magic. Thus, the high-power slicing effects produced by this form of Dragon Slayer Magic could be comparable to the Sword Pressure technique as unleashed by the simple swing of a blade, only brought to its absolute zenith, with the caster's attacks consistently merging the rotatory force and the inherent slicing power of the draconic water seamlessly, reducing everything that happens to be unfortunate enough to be within the area of effect to innumerable fragments of materials. By altering the water pressure and going by the inverse of the slicing force, the water produced by Water Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of gaining a solid structure which retains the inhuman flexibility of water, thus granting the caster's water the ability to grasp other objects as if they were hands or lashing out like whips – all of these properties are enabled because this draconic water is noted to be an incompressible flow, and as such, this element is capable of being harnessed as a quasi-solid while retaining its ability to move and flow as per its liquid nature, additionally allowing the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic to physically grab and redirect currents of water no matter their source as if they were simply cloth. The draconic water produced is known to remain consistent and thus exist in specific states of matter through naught but the caster's willpower alone if they deem it to be suitable, ignoring variations in temperature which would normally induce an involuntary phase transition, such as water remaining as a liquid while retaining its normal pressure in spite of the fact that it may be under the effect of boiling or freezing conditions which have been imposed by the likes of Fire Magic and Ice Magic respectively. This effectively means that nobody can alter the properties of Water Dragon Slayer Magic with the sole exception of the caster themselves.
Something relatively interesting to take into consideration is that alongside the ordinary physiological mutations associated with Dragon Slayer Magic a wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic receives when undergoing the process of learning the magic from their dragon teacher, Water Dragon Slayer Magic in particular has a unique alteration to their body that enables them to utilize their element to its fullest extent – the human respiratory organs known as lungs have been modified to become draconic gills, respiratory organs found in many sea-dwelling organisms that extracts dissolved oxygen from water and excretes carbon dioxide – though it should be noted that the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of switching between both ordinary lungs and gills dependent on the situation. As such, with this new respiratory organ, while the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is underwater, they are able to remain submerged for a near-infinite period of time by taking water into their mouth, and instead of consuming the water to regain stamina; they force the water out through the gill passages as to enable breathing – this effect can also extend to the Dragon Slayer's allies, with the caster encasing oxygen in spheres of water for others to emulate this behaviour. Because of the caster's physiology receiving more mutations than normal due to learning Water Dragon Slayer Magic, the magician whom utilizes this draconic hydrokinesis has displayed that they are capable of peerless utilization of Water Dragon Slayer Magic and fighting in general even while submerged in a vast body of water – this incredible underwater combat enables them to move about and do battle with a certain impunity even when being underwater would hamper any other magician in both overall speed and arcane channeling. The draconic gills bestowed upon the Dragon Slayer and the like cause their body to instantly adapt to the water, maneuvering about at astounding speeds while striking as usual, water restrictions and the pressure that would ordinarily crush a human body never affecting them, thus allowing them to sustain themselves for a near-infinite duration of time and granting the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic a definitive edge in battle once them and their opponent are submerged. Due to the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic being capable of manipulating every form of water known, because a majority of living creatures are known to be composed primarily out of the water in their bodies, the caster almost always has a tremendous advantage over their opponents. The fabled properties of Water Dragon Slayer Magic are capable of being used in order to drain the water from anything that the caster so much as touches with any part of their body as long as it possesses some measure of liquid within its composition. Once the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic has contacted a suitable target, the caster can mentally command their Magic Origin to make their magic drain the water from the struck object. There, the user absorbs the water instantly, leaving them with two choices- to leave it to waste or force it to undergo what's known as the enthalpy of atomization, the process when a chemical compound's bonds are broken and the component atoms are reduced to individual atoms, thus completely destroying the water. However, the caster has shown they can harness the absorbed water to augment the power of their water-based attacks drastically. After this process is finished, undergoing a rapid process of dehydration, the target usually shrivels and is reduced to naught but dust. Not only this, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of mentally controlling and manipulating the volume and thickness of liquids in any way that they deem it to be suitable- this is referred to as control over viscosity, which is the measure of the liquid's resistance to gradual deformation by shear stress or tensile stress. Just by thinking about it, the caster is able to thicken water to grant anything they target the ability of buoyancy, or thickening all sorts of liquids into a thick glue to prevent escape as well as force the raindrops which are generated by the spell known as Rain Dance to contain the force and impact of large icicles. The ability to control the viscosity of anything enables the user of Water Dragon Slayer Magic to trap foes underwater to be rendered in suspended animation; the caster erecting a dome of water around their enemy's body, depriving them of air that enables breathing while rendering their opponent unconscious.
Because water is a substance which covers two thirds of Earth Land, the power of water is known to be far beyond any other element in terms of versatility, rivaling the likes of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic). As such, when taking this factoid into consideration with the natural superiority of a Dragon Slayer Magic, the caster's level of control over the water is regarded to be nothing but a pipe-dream for other liquid-manipulating magicians to achieve – indeed, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic has an absolute mastery of water which has been proven time and time again to be unsurpassable, having naturally achieved absolute dominance over the seas and everything that could possibly have even the slightest trace of water within it no matter where it is, whether it be a body of water of any size, rain, hydrogen in the atmosphere, and last, but not least, hydrokinetic-type magics of any kind that anyone else generates, not limited to but including ordinary Water Magic, the slightly more advanced Water, and even the inferior form of hydrokinetic-type Dragon Slayer Magic known as Sea King Dragon Slayer Magic – generally, as long as the desired matter has taken upon a liquid form and has some connection to water, the user is capable of manipulating and absorbing it in any way that they deem to be suitable without exception. Not only this, the draconic water produced by this form of Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of being utilized as a medium with which to cast other hydrokinetic-type spells, perhaps best displayed by the fact that just as how Ice-Make is capable of being naturally combined with the likes of an ice-element Slayer Magic such as Ice Devil Slayer Magic by integrating it into its existence as a type of subspecies ability, the Molding Magic which is known as Water-Make is capable of having its properties and abilities directly integrated within Water Dragon Slayer Magic to deal far more effective damage in battle, the draconic water negating any attempts to disperse the incoming attacks when merged as pseudo-Combination Spells while also having the secondary effect of assimilating any other forms of water whether it be natural water or formed from the likes of Water Magic and Water in order to empower the capabilities of the proceeding attack. Additionally, the draconic water has displayed that it has the potential to combine in a fluid manner with all sorts of substances which are completely unmixable under normal circumstances such as oils. As per the nature of Dragon Slayer Magic in general, the caster has displayed that they are able to manipulate and generate the more esoteric side of water, bestowing it with a myriad of properties in accordance to the situation. Altering how fluid dynamics affects water in any direction and against any force imaginable no matter what it's heading towards, the caster is able to ignore any gradients which would normally affect their water, transcending any gravity that would pull upon the liquid to manipulate it off-course from its destination, the caster displays that they are capable of utilizing their Water Dragon Slayer Magic in a manner not dissimilar to the likes of an imagination-based magic akin to Arc of Embodiment or Memory-Make, performing any feat imaginable via controlling the very concept of water itself. As a side note, as per this form of Dragon Slayer Magic's absolute dominance over the mere concept of water, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic has displayed that they are capable of utilizing the spells and properties of other water-element magics and abilities regardless of their tier, such as ordinary Water Magic, Water-Make, Water, even other forms of Water Dragon Slayer Magic, and of course, the pale imitation of Water Dragon Slayer Magic known as Sea King Dragon Slayer Magic – this spectacular feat is achieved simply by flawlessly replicating the activation sequence of these magics and modifying some aspects of it as to attune these spells to their own magic – it's because of this that this particular iteration of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is perhaps one of the most versatile forms of hydrokinesis around.
Using a form of hydromancy, which is a method of divination by means of water that serves as a medium, including the colour, ebb and flow, or ripples produced by pebbles dropped in a pool, the caster is able to read into the future, the present, or the past, granting them a certain level of clairvoyance to enable quick evasion and future sight, significantly reducing the chances of defeat, additionally granting the caster the ability to spy on other as well as communicate with them, surveying anywhere that they wish using their draconic water. Invoking a process not dissimilar from the likes of the Elemental Body ability of Elemental Magic, which allows the user to let physical and magical attacks pass harmlessly through their body when they're transformed, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is able to liquefy themselves, thus transforming their entire body into water, rendering them impervious to both physical and magical attacks, which merely pass through them without harming them. The wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of invoking high-speed movements by teleporting via all forms of water, surpassing the likes of High Speed, Reduced Earth, Slowing Magic, and even Teleportation Magic with the velocities that they move about at, also using this ability to walk upon the water's surface with impunity. A wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic has displayed that they are capable of using their hydrokinesis to inducing the phenomenon of reflection upon various sources of light as to have them function similarly to mirrors, bending it around their very existence to the point that they become bestowed with the property of invisibility. In regards to other supplementary abilities that the user of Water Dragon Slayer Magic has shown to be capable of performing with this magic, the caster can also manipulate clouds, which are made of air and water while also condensing them into a usable source of water for their form of Dragon Slayer Magic and condensing invisible water vapour right out the air; they can also boil the water so as to create a thick cloud of vapour so as a distraction. Unlike a majority of other forms of Dragon Slayer Magic and just like Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, Water Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of being used for supplementary purposes at a greater level than the norm instead of simply enhancing the caster's prowess in combat. Focusing intensely while invoking the activation sequence of Water Dragon Slayer Magic, the caster is able to utilize molecules of water by redirecting them through the Magic Pathways in the human body in order to induce a potent healing using the draconic water, repairing and regenerating damaged cells and molecules of all kinds while transferring a water-forged medicine into the body of the caster's target, all by using this miraculous draconic water as a catalyst, thus replicating the potency of Healing Magic. The effects of Water Dragon Slayer Magic's healing are noticeably augmented as the caster taps into the Ley lines; the power of healing through water is also capable of being applied to their own body whenever they wish. The healing power displayed by Water Dragon Slayer Magic has been said to restore the target's body to top shape, even in the face of grievous wounds inflicted by a dragon. This healing water has been shown to perfectly nullify the effects of powerful poisons such as those originating from Poison Magic as well as Poison-Make, and is capable of restoring the body internally and externally including a patient's fatigue and body stress. However, unlike Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, the supplementary powers of Water Dragon Slayer Magic are incapable of providing status buffs to the caster's allies, instead solely focusing upon healing in its purest form.
As with all forms of Dragon Slayer Magic, Water Dragon Slayer Magic has virtually unlimited customization options in regards to the element formed through simple magical manipulation and reinforced through the power of a dragon – the colour of the air produced by the magic is able to be altered freely, its properties which aren't limited to but include temperature, the smell that it emits, its taste, and overall "feel" is capable of being modified to the user's liking for countless different effects and powers, more often than not being attuned to the user's own personality and ambitions; the type of damage that the water inflicts upon anything that it comes into contact with is able to be changed at will; in its normal state, Water Dragon Slayer Magic seems to have a "slicing" effect to it, seemingly causing cutting damage alongside the user's watery determination given a corporal form in their element; like all Slayer Magics, the user's element is much tougher than any other example of it; in the case of the user, the water which is produced by Water Dragon Slayer Magic is stronger than normal water, capable of shrugging off anything thrown their way. Of course, as the highest form of elemental manipulation around, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of harnessing their magic in any manner that they deem to be suitable, commonly changing between offensive, defensive, evasive, or supplementary potencies in accordance to the situation at hand; but generally, as long as the Dragon Slayer is able to imagine their element being used in a particular manner and it doesn't break the laws of physics or conflict with any established limitations, then the sky is the limit, more or less. Not only this, just like the utilization of Water, the speed, strength, and scope of the draconic water produced by Water Dragon Slayer Magic is known to receive a tremendous amplification as the Dragon Slayer's emotions reach their peak, thus oftentimes granting them the ability to overpower adversaries whom would normally run rings around the caster. As per the nature of Slayer Magic, a Dragon Slayer is immune to the effects of their own element, and in this case, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic can consume external sources of air to replenish their strength, both stamina-wise and magic-wise. They are also naturally immune to the effects of their own water that came from both their own person and to those from other sources, but must consume it through their mouths if they are to actually absorb it into their bodies; while they can't consume the water when produced by themselves, there is a distinct difference between every opponent's Water Magic and regular types of water in terms of taste and rejuvenating quality; meaning that each type of water's health benefits are all drastically different. While Water Dragon Slayer Magic, in comparison to other forms of Dragon Slayer Magic such as Solar Dragon Slayer Magic and Photon Dragon Slayer Magic, which command solar energy and photons respectively, is generally much weaker in terms of sheer power output, the main strength of the magic lies in the fact that it grants the wielder of its might control over all forms of liquid as mentioned above instead of the much rarer other elements with a few exceptions and thus has a general advantage over other forms of Dragon Slayer Magic, the overall offensive power and sheer versatility displayed by their particular form of Dragon Slayer Magic is known to be on par with the likes of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic. However, as per its nature of tapping into water, Water Dragon Slayer Magic is noted to be the polar opposite of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, a Dragon Slayer Magic with dominance over the element of fire; but even further, the water produced by this particular form of Dragon Slayer Magic is known to possess an advantage over the draconic flames, with Water Dragon Slayer Magic removing the heat from the flames at a quicker rate than the fire is able to produce it. However, on the opposite end, Water Dragon Slayer Magic has a severe disadvantage against a Dragon Slayer whom wields the power of Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic because water serves as an excellent conductor of electricity.
- Phase Transition (相転移, Sōteni): Phase Transition is a special subspecies ability of Water Dragon Slayer Magic that serves as what's perhaps the magic's greatest asset – indeed, Phase Transition enables the caster to induce, well, phase transitions, upon the draconic water they manifest, thus resulting in the water transitioning between all four states of matter in accordance to the caster's willpower and the situation at hand. Phase Transition is said to be a skill which was born from the caster's peerless mastery over their particular form of Dragon Slayer Magic as well as gathered knowledge about physics and various other forms of magic which are related to hydrokinesis, such as Blood Magic, Mist Magic, and Ice Magic, incorporating the properties and activation sequences into Water Dragon Slayer Magic in order to birth the incredible power of Phase Transition. In any case, when invoking the activation sequence of Phase Transition upon either pre-formed draconic water or currently manifesting water, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic focuses the voluminous quantities of magical energy which are dwelling within their Magic Origin intently, before releasing these magical energies outwards ever-so-slightly, reacting with the ambient arcane particles that are known as eternano that are saturated throughout the atmosphere as to induce the usual chemical reaction that occurs between eternano and magical energy which ever-so-common with the formation of all forms of the arcane arts, before using their own magical energies to induce the process of combustion on hydrogen or hydrogen-containing compounds or by having them react with oxygen or oxygen-containing compounds, thus forming water. From here, after the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic has settled upon a suitable target to induce the subspecies ability upon, the caster utilizes their own Magical Aura to set up requisite atmospheric conditions, from there using manipulation of magical particles and eternano as well as the water through mental commands, properly altering the properties of the draconic water, thus causing them to switch between one of the four fundamental states of matter. As such, when the activation sequence of Phase Transition is completed, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic can switch between three main states of matter, namely liquid, a nearly incompressible fluid that conforms to the shape of its container but retains a (nearly) constant volume independent of pressure, solid, which is characterized by structural rigidity and resistance to changes of shape or volume, and gas, which possesses a relatively low density, high fluidity as well as no definite shape, and a lack of rigidity; the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic can alter the composition of their water from one phase to another on a whim. More powerful users can convert water into the fourth phase, plasma. When transforming a liquid into a solid, any source of water or with water essence within them freezes thanks to the user using their Water Dragon Slayer Magic to reduce the temperature to the lowest point possible, enabling them to perform feats such as walking on water by forming paths of ice to walk upon if not simply freezing the water body altogether; and they can generate and manipulate ice in any form that they wish, but it must be cooled any source of water to its freezing point by inducing heat loss through their magical power. This not only gives the user's icy attacks immense sharpness and penetrative power, but their spells leave long arcs of ice in the wake of their movements. The ice generated through Water Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of being formed into any object of their choosing: the only limitations are the user's own imagination, and the ambient air temperature which determines how long their ice sculpture will stay icy; the user is capable of creating countless amounts of objects for a multitude of uses. The user has also shown the ability to freeze their own blood as to strike their target unexpectedly. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the user, as mentioned above, is capable of transforming a liquid into a gas; in this case, they are able to harness mist, a phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in air as well as fog, a visible mass consisting of cloud water droplets or ice crystals suspended in the air at or near the planet's surface. The gaseous form of water is induced by the user utilizing Water Dragon Slayer Magic to force warm, moist air to meet sudden cooling, taking the humidity and temperature conditions into account to cool the humid air rapidly upon contact with the draconic water. In any case, by harnessing the power of mist and fog, the user is capable of utilizing it for many evasive and defensive measures, such as generating large quantities of mist and fog in order to blanket the battlefield and obscure an enemy's vision while the wielder evades and regroups, enabling them to blast an enemy with their other powers some time later. Changing the phase of water allows for multiple techniques in the course of a battle, from encasing an opponent in ice to hiding behind a wall of mist and fog. It can be suggested that utilization of Phase Transition is what partially enables the caster's ability to manipulate every property of water, such as viscosity and density of water, changing liquid into thick and adhesive or thin as oil, or condensing vapor particles and liquids enough to be tangible to the point where they are solid and hardened. Because blood cells are fifty-five-percent blood plasma which in turn is up to ninety-five-percent water, advanced users of Phase Transition can manipulate the element of blood via its water content. This allows them to control the target, and even freeze or dehydrate their blood. This would take precision as blood plasma contains other components. In a manner not dissimilar to Water Dragon Slayer Magic's polar opposite, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, water molecules are a medium for heat exchange in both its high heat capacity and coolant capabilities, thus allowing the user to manipulate external thermal energy and therefore the surrounding area's temperature by minute amounts. Overall, the subspecies ability known as Phase Transition is exceptionally versatile, more than quadrupling the combat repertoire of the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic.
- Ocean's Cry (
海生動物操作呪, Ōshanzu Kurai lit. Sealife Manipulation Spell): Ocean's Cry is a special subspecies ability of Water Dragon Slayer Magic that's relatively unusual in function – effectively, it grants the Dragon Slayer with the power of hydrokinesis the ability to manipulate the life of aquatic creatures of all shapes and sizes by communicating with them through a series of processes, thus enabling the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic to cause marine life to assist them in any way they deem to be suitable in accordance to the situation at hand. The subspecies ability known as Ocean's Cry is permanently activated once the magician has learnt the power of Water Dragon Slayer Magic – it is a natural part of their biology that comes as a result of the mutations they had underwent due to being taught by La Sirene, a Water Dragon whom spends most of her time under the seas. In any case, when invoking the power of Ocean's Cry, the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic focuses the voluminous quantity of magical energies that are dwelling within their Magic Origin, before releasing these magical energies outwards ever-so-slightly, reacting with the ambient arcane particles that are known as eternano that are saturated throughout the atmosphere as to induce the usual chemical reaction that occurs between eternano and magical energy which ever-so-common with the formation of all forms of the arcane arts, before using their own magical energies to induce the process of combustion on hydrogen or hydrogen-containing compounds or by having them react with oxygen or oxygen-containing compounds, thus forming water. From here, after the wielder of Water Dragon Slayer Magic focuses the draconic water suddenly manifested into a singular pulse that resounds throughout the area, said pulse being directed and influenced by the caster's mental commands as to reach all sorts of marine life, the plants, animals and other organisms that live in the ocean, ranging from creatures that dwell in shallow water, to the ones who dwell in the abyss, the caster possessing the ability to interact with those creatures that dwell beneath the waves as if the user and their targets were both humans. However, it should be taken into consideration that Ocean's Cry is not actually talking to sea-born marine life per-se, but rather, as an existence taught by quite possibly one of the most powerful beings to reside under the ocean's surface, the user commands a similar dominance over the existences in the depths- this enables the user of Water Dragon Slayer Magic to alter the thought processes of their brains to give them a gentle push of sorts into helping the caster whenever they deem it necessary- the scope of which this affects can allow the caster to enthrall entire oceans, but only one ocean at a time. With Ocean's Cry, the user is able to direct sea life towards their targets, swarming them with immeasurable numbers and overwhelming them through quantity alone. Another use for this spell is that the user can now bring out the primal rage in such creatures, driving them into frenzies, though the animal being manipulated has to be at least partly willing to comply, otherwise the spell can and will be broken. In addition, for larger creatures, the user, in order to affect their target, must have more magical power than them.
- Water Dragon's Roar (水竜の咆哮, Suiryū no Hōkō): Water Dragon's Roar is the hyperresonance ability of a dragon, attuned to the element of water- as such, it works best with Water Dragon Slayer Magic. When performing Water Dragon's Roar, the user utilizes their enhanced lung capacity in order to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within their mouth- from here, the user attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with their energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the user utilizing their magical energy in order to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality while using the origin to draw it towards themselves, further utilizing their magical energy in order to shape their magical energies into a rapid and flowing structure, giving it a watery form and a deep azurite texture; the user draws more and more water into their mouth until they have gathered enough to the point that just by propelling it outwards, the user could cause a bombardment of water that covers an entire continent, sinking it instantly. Once this is done, in order to unleash the magical energy, the user utilizes the Dragon Cords (竜帯, Ryūtai), a dragon's equivalent of vocal cords which produce a louder and harsher sound while amplifying anything emitted from their mouth tremendously, resulting in a massive blast of energy spewing forth from their mouth towards the target; while the user manipulates the water by surging their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together- in the case of Water Dragon's Roar, which, of course, as its name would suggest, is based around water, this has the effect of a ball of water being released from the caster's mouth- this sphere then flattens and turns into a circle before a positively enormous torrent of water with white rings of water around it is unleashed from the circle at the opponent. Water Dragon's Roar is stated to have a rather penetrating effect on most solids, being able to burst right through several obstructions and keep it's regular power; the spell is capable of exerting a significant amount of pressure upon a solid surface, that allows the action of a drill. This ability is capable of swallowing up and crushing the enemy with the advancing surge, and the amount of water released by the spell created is proportional to the amount of magical energy pumped into the attack- when formed with enormous amounts of energy, Water Dragon's Roar appears to take the form of a gigantic horizontal tsunami that surges forth, devouring everything in its path as all is swept up by its pulling power without remorse. The user can also change the direction of the Water Dragon's Roar mid-flight to chase after the opponent should they get away. Thanks to Phase Transition, the user is capable of changing the water liquid into an ice solid and a mist gas and can switch between all three at any time; a common use of this is by unleashing Water Dragon's Roar by freezing the liquid into a solid, allowing them to breathe out a blizzard at their opponent, which can be harnessed to rapidly freeze objects or serve as metallic chains of a sort that bind an opponent- not only this, the user is capable of transforming the liquid into a gas, allowing Water Dragon's Roar to turn into a wave of mist that shrouds the opponent, obscuring their vision and allowing the user to get a quick hit in.
- Water Dragon's Bullet Droplets (水竜の弾滴, Suiryū no Danteki): Water Dragon's Bullet Droplets is a variant of the standard Water Dragon's Roar spell- in contrast to the regular version where the roar is unleashed as a powerful straightforward current, Water Dragon's Bullet Droplets involves multiple blasts of hyper-condensed water as sharp as bullets which are launched towards the target from the user's at once, splitting from an enormous wave of water into countless smaller ones. When performing Water Dragon's Bullet Droplets, the user first inhales, gathering and compressing magical energy within their mouth, before converting it into the element of water. Kneading the element into a compacted form, the user adds their own magical power into the mixture to serve as a propellant to the water; charging it up for a few moments. Once the charging phase has been completed, the user unleashes a mighty roar that unleashes an enormous amount of water which transfigures into a cascade of hyper-condensed droplets of water that shoot towards the user's opponent. The bullets launched using Water Dragon's Bullet Droplets' speed is so swift that it is invisible to the naked eye, making it appear as if it were invisible. The projectiles launched from the Water Dragon's Bullet Droplets is more than powerful enough to pierce through flesh and rip a small hole in the target's body like an actual bullet wound; indeed, it is capable of busting through all sorts of alloys and magical defenses like they were made out of papier-mâché. The shockwave that Water Dragon's Bullet Droplets bullets causes when impacting upon the opponent is a resulting impact which is not really akin to an actual pistol, but rather, it feels like being blasted with a small hand-held cannon; the force of which is powerful enough to propel whoever the user shot with it several hundred meters away. The incredible speed both makes the strike far more powerful, and harder to dodge; connecting instantly with the target while possessing enough pressure in the bullet to blast clean through the target; since it is countless sharp droplets being launched at the opponent, the enemy will more often than not find it exceedingly difficult to evade as a single drop of water is downright invisible to the naked eye, and they close in with such speed and force that the attack seems to draw a beautiful geometric curtain of death, engulfing the opponent instantly. The user can induce Phase Transition on Water Dragon's Bullet Droplets in order to transform that the innumerable droplets of water into a single shard of ice, increasing the penetrative capabilities of the projectiles, at the cost of making them slightly slower and more fragile.
- Water Dragon's Azurite Palm (水竜の蒼掌, Suiryū no Sōshō): Water Dragon's Azurite Palm is a close-range Water Dragon Slayer Magic spell; it can be seen as an equivalent to Fire Dragon's Iron Fist, Photon Dragon's Glint Fist, and Solar Dragon's Firing Hammer. When performing Water Dragon's Azurite Palm, the user gathers and condenses magical energies upon one of their hands, with a more concentrated amount specifically around their palm- from here, the user uses their magical power to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality while using the origin to draw it towards themselves, surging their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together, resulting in a swirling mass of water around their lower arm, specifically covering their hand. From here, the user thrusts forward with a powerful palm strike- if it makes contact with the opponent, it causes, aside from sheer blunt damage, damage from the water as well as the water in this state can be changed to become hyper-compressed, resulting in doubling the damage as the water spreads out onto the opponent, swirling around them in a powerful spiral, creating a grinding drill effect that blasts into the opponent while the compressed manner of its existence grinds into them like a powerful drill used for excavation boring straight through bedrock in order to reach the destination of its desire, and in this case, Water Dragon's Azurite Palm hits multiple times with the slicing and grinding waters smashing upon the opponent in a flurry- in the eyes of onlookers, it appears as if the user has struck the opponent once, whereas the sum of the countless waters splashing upon them viciously adds up the total to multiple times. It is one of the user's most powerful blows- upon the end of the attack an instant after it launched, it releases enough kinetic force to launch the opponent backwards like they were hit by an actual water cannon. Water Dragon's Azurite Palm has the potential to deal overwhelming damage; as it reacts with the magical energy generators in a foe's limbs and counter-spins them, thus causing their defenses to weaken at the moment of impact. The power of this spell is shown capable of easily reducing an area to rubble, creating a large, almost cavernous hole in the ground in the process.
- Azurite Palm - Oceanic Break (蒼掌・海洋間, Sōshō - Kaiyōaida): Azurite Palm - Oceanic Break is the name of an extension to Water Dragon's Azurite Palm- effectively, it involves the user launching the mass of water as a projectile of sorts. When performing Azurite Palm - Oceanic Break, the user gathers and condenses magical energies upon one of their hands, with a more concentrated amount specifically around their palm- from here, the user uses their magical power to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality while using the origin to draw it towards themselves, surging their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together, resulting in a swirling mass of water around their lower arm, specifically covering their hand. Once this process has been completed, from medium-to-close range, the user thrusts forward with a powerful palming motion a fair distance away from their target of choice, while harnessing their dominance over every aspect of water as granted by Water Dragon Slayer Magic in order to influence the water vapour that is suspended within the air, transmitting the watery globe compressed upon their lower arm through the vapour, allowing it to impact instantly without the opponent realizing what's going on- this version of Water Dragon's Azurite Palm results in a serial of surreal, delayed shockwaves that connect with the opponent one after the other, commonly while the enemy is still being blown back by the sheer force of the attack to prolong their careening time and giving the user more chances to follow up with an attack while the enemy is still attempting to regain their bearings. The force of Azurite Palm - Oceanic Break is capable of smashing straight through all alloys and forms of defense that get within the way of the user and the surroundings themselves.
- Sea King Dragon's Encircling Deluge (海王竜の水陣方円 Kaiōryū no Suijin Hōen): Sea King Dragon's Encircling Deluge is a basic Water Dragon Slayer Magic spell which allows the caster to create an extremely vast, high-pressure torrent of water to attack their opponent with a meager wave of their hands. In any case, when performing Sea King Dragon's Encircling Deluge, the caster focuses intently, before they induce combustion on hydrogen or hydrogen-containing compounds or by having them react with oxygen or oxygen-containing compounds, thus forming water which they can utilize Shape Transformation upon in order to force the water they had just manifested into something rather unusual; or they can project their magical power outwards, using it to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality; surging their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together; the process is dangerous, both requiring and releasing substantial amounts of magical energy. While doing this, bubbles and streams of water begin to surround their hand, flowing around as if it were completely natural as the water manifested by Sea King Dragon Slayer Magic is compressed into the form of a single 'plate' of water which rests upon their hands momentarily, further compressing to add a propulsive element into the mixture. Charging up the water for the briefest of moments, the caster releases the liquid compressed upon their hands in the form of a singular pulse of water which resounds outwards, converging and focusing into the visage of high-powered stream of water that shoots forth at speeds beyond the recognition of the human eye, achieving naught but wreaking havoc upon anything and anything that it so much as glances past; because of its fluctuating density and viscosity properties plus the focus of the caster's magical energies while forming the spell, Sea King Dragon's Encircling Deluge gains attributes akin to that of a water jet cutter, which is an industrial tool capable of cutting a wide variety of materials using a very high-pressure jet of water, or a mixture of water and an abrasive substance. As such, when focused into a thin beam and ejected, Sea King Dragon's Encircling Deluge possesses immense cutting force, slicing through anything and everything that it sprays, even piercing through a magical barrier - this jet of high-speed water pressure is able to cut material without interfering with its inherent structure, as there is no heat-affected zone; as such, minimizing the effects of heat allows alloys and objects to be cut without harming or changing intrinsic properties as the spell is also capable of producing intricate cuts in material. If the caster so wishes it, Sea King Dragon's Encircling Deluge is capable of homing upon an opponent, dodging many an obstacle until it reaches the user's intended target; however, most of the time, the spell smashes through anything that it touches until it reaches the target. The projectile paralyzes opponents for a period of time depending on charge; meaning that they are unable to react properly for a couple of seconds, allowing the caster to attack them in any way that they wish or healing themselves in a breather. Not only this, but with a single thrust of their arm, the caster can focus Sea King Dragon's Encircling Deluge swirling stream of water that can drown out their targets.
- Rain Dance (
水竜の降雨量, Rein Dansu lit. Water Dragon's Rainfall): Rain Dance is a unique Water Dragon Slayer Magic spell; when performing Rain Dance, the user thrusts their hand into the sky, sending faint traces of their magical energy into the sky—these expand at a rapid rate, muddling with the skies and their weather patterns, influencing the clouds and accelerating their cycles to a point that they turn into a state where rain crashes down upon the barren earth- the world itself- for what seems like an eternity. The skies, when under the influence of Rain Dance, seem to glow an ominous green. This effect will last for thirty minutes—clearing up any other weather effect, and even when the skies are rainy regularly, Rain Dance is capable of being imposed upon the environment. While Rain Dance is in effect, any water, mist, and ice-based spells have their base power augmented by the weather, and the Water Dragon Slayer Magic's spells are almost doubled in terms of power. In addition to this, the base power of heat-based spells are decreased by twenty-five percent; but the accuracy of lightning-esque attacks is doubled. In terms of benefits, the user's energy will recover twice as much under the effects of Rain Dance—and the user's Dragon Slayer's Secret Art known as Suiten Hōfutsu does not require any time to charge. The user's influence over the weather with Rain Dance is so strong that almost nobody is capable of changing it with weather spells to induce rain, hail, storms, or snow, causing them to fail to activate. Additionally, Rain Dance can be used offensively in an interesting manner-inertia will come into effect harshly upon those whom increase their speed, riddling them full of rain droplets which now have the power of a bullet each. However, this spell does have a sole weakness—if the user causes endless rain for prolonged periods, it is extremely draining, and any opponent could finish the user off in a single blow after the rain finishes. This reason alone is why the user prefers to stay away from utilizing this technique.
- Watery Invisible (
水体化・光屈折誘, Wōtarī Inbijiburu lit. Water Body Transformation Light Refraction Inducement): Watery Invisible is an extension of the Rainy Drive spell which was developed by Persephone Tray some time ago for Water Body and then adapted for use for Water Dragon Slayer Magic. When inducing Watery Invisible, the user focuses their energies while in Rainy Drive form, before the user projects their magical power outwards, using it to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere, resulting in the user summoning a moderate amount of water which they gather around themselves. From here, the user utilizes their mastery over all forms of water in order to change the state of the water into steam which shrouds their watery body, causing their form to be rendered as a mass of water vapour when perceived through Sensory Magic. Once this has been completed, The user initiates the finalization of Watery Invisible- by manipulating the refraction of light in the water vapour, the user can cause all wavelengths of visible, infrared, and ultraviolet light to bend around themselves without distortion in order to erase themselves from others' line of sight- camouflaging into their surroundings and becoming invisible. This also somehow directs enough undistorted light to the user's eyes to retain their full range of vision while invisible. An observer, unaware of the peculiar path light takes around the user's body, would not have the sensation of seeing through the user, and they can also mentally project the invisibility granted by bending the light of water vapour in order to render other people or objects invisible. The largest volume they can turn invisible at a single time is approximately one thousand, one hundred and thirty-three cubic meters, equivalent to a small swimming pool; and the user has displayed the ability to turn parts of their body selectively invisible. Of course, the user is also able to make objects and people that have been turned invisible by other sources visible by letting Watery Invisible interfere with that other method of invisibility, making it near impossible for the user to be fooled by other invisibility-inducing magic as they can also sense something which has been made invisible, whether it be through supernatural power or through science. Perfect for stealth, Watery Invisible enables the user to sneak around undetected and vanish into thin air in the blink of an eye, making it optimal for avoiding interactions with other people, as befitting the user's rather antisocial nature- considering that they detest talking with others for long periods of time, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to assume that Watery Invisible was developed in order to get away from others when bored or nervous.
- Rainy Drive (
三代竜力演・水發勁, Reinī Doraibu lit. Third-Generation Dragon Power Amplification: Inner Liberation of Water): Drive is a Dragon Slayer ability is a type of Magic-amplification technique used by Third Generation Dragon Slayers that brings out the true power of their capabilities as a user of Dragon Slayer Magic, excluding the power boost granted by Dragon Force, yet, at the same time, seemingly enhancing the user's physical prowess to a degree, particularly the user's speed. In the case of Rainy Drive, and by extension, a Water Dragon Slayer Magic user, Rainy Drive infuses the water that each Water Dragon Slayer can generate with their magic into their bloodstream, which reaches their brain, resonating with the adrenaline that the user experiences in the heat of combat. This, in turn, reacts with the Water Dragon Slayer's own body and their Magic Origin, and their Lacrima begins to distribute the Dragon Slayer Magic Particles stored within the crystalline orb at a swifter pace, accelerating the output and flow of magic from the Lacrima to the user's body in order to enhance all of their fortes, increasing the strength, speed, and potential that the user possesses tenfold, allowing them to take on even foes much more powerful than themselves; entering a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability as water cloaks around them. When this process is occurring, alongside it, the user's Magic Origin automatically projects their magical power outwards, using it to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality while using the origin to draw it towards themselves, surging their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together; the process is dangerous, both requiring and releasing substantial amounts of magical energy; though thanks to drawing it towards themselves, the creation of the water occurs inside their body, resulting in the inducement of a protean, whole-body spell that allows the user to liquefy their entire body at will- when active, Rainy Drive transforms the user's body into water in a similar manner to that of the Water Body ( 水体化, Wōtā Bodi lit. Water Body Transformation), Water Magic spell which enables the user to transform their body into that of water. Water Body is a Water Magic spell that is well-known amongst masters of Water Magic, it is Water Magic's iteration of the Elemental Body spell which is consistent within all forms of Elemental Magic; similar to that of Lightning Body of Lightning Magic and Mist Body of Air Magic- unlike other versions of Drive, Rainy Drive's physical changes are unnoticeable when compared to, say, a giant bolt of lightning- the user doesn't change one bit, though the spell is constantly in effect. Such a peculiar employment allows the Water Dragon Slayer's body to become impervious to both physical and magical attacks, which merely pass through them without harming them. In addition, the water from the user's body itself can be used as a medium to cast other spells related to Water Dragon Slayer Magic, whereas casters unable to transform their bodies are apparently limited to using the water from the surrounding area, as well as have its properties altered, making it impossible to receive damage from physical attacks. From a single hair, to the skin and muscles, everything can be liquefied and solidified at will. Be it to evade an enemy's attack during a short range battle, to infiltrate a structure, or to launch a surprise attack in a liquefied state, this technique boasts a high strategic value. Applying this technique, the user can also modify their body parts for suitable situations. While unaffected by most types of offense, however, even with a body solely composed of water, the user is still susceptible to freezing, which can immobilize the user and inflict damage upon them. However, like all Elemental Body transformations, Water Body has a crippling weakness against magics which directly target the user's senses, such as Maguilty Sense. The transformation into water allows them to fade into the atmosphere on a rainy day and assault the enemy from any direction they wish- additionally, when inducing Rainy Drive, the user's transformation into water enables them to blend into any form of water, such as raindrops, the sea; it is usable within water even as shallow as a puddle. At any time, the user can emerge from the water they have combined with; depending on the magical power infused into the technique, they can gently step out of the water or shoot out at tremendous speeds; even switch from source from source rapidly at an astonishing rate- this technique can overwhelm an unprepared opponent with its unpredictability. Strangely, this technique also works on ice-based constructs; when used in such a manner, the user can actually utilize it on their own ice constructions; enabling them to move from object to object to overwhelm their opponent. In a team battle, the user can harness this merging method in order to merge with ice-magic constructs of their teammates, hiding in icy weaponry, and when they swing them, the user darts out and nails the opponent with a powerful kick. However, what isn't well-known about this spell is that the caster is capable of liquefying themselves, transforming into water in the shape of a large drip that travels along the floor at increased speeds, at least one-point-five higher velocity than they normally move at- while normally, it would be assumed that such a transformation is detrimental to their regular movements, but instead, it allows them to zip back and forth across any surface before the opponent can register their movements- while this transformation of a sort is induced, unlike some Elemental Body spells, Rainy Drive lets the user retain full control over their body and movements. From this transformation, the user is capable of leaping upwards before diving back down in a movement pattern which is similar to that of a dolphin, damaging enemies in the process.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art (滅竜奥義, Metsu Ryū Ōgi): The strongest techniques of a Dragon Slayer.
- Meikyō Shisui: Torrential Roar (
明鏡止水・氷竜の激流咆, Meikyō Shisui: Torentshiaru Roa lit. Clear and Serene: Water Dragon's Raging Stream Howl)
- Meikyō Shisui: Kyōka Suigetsu (
明鏡止水・鏡花水月, Meikyō Shisui: Kyōka Suigetsu lit. Clear and Serene: Flower in the Mirror, Moon on the Water)
- Meikyō Shisui: Suiten Hōfutsu (
明鏡止水・水天彷彿, Meikyō Shisui: Suiten Hōfutsu lit. Clear and Serene: Watery Heavens Convergence)
Scald Mode (
Blood Mode (
This allows the user to expand, shape and solidify the blood into anything they wish at a whim, whether it be weapons, animals, armour, or even more mundane, everyday items. With Blood Mode active, the user can create a variety of objects out of blood to be used offensively or defensively. Outside of combat, the user can also change their surroundings using blood, such as covering the ground with blood, causing enemies to slip up easier. A property unique to Blood Mode is that the constructs forged from the magic are capable of being charged by fuelling more magical energy into them, granting extra power and possibly other properties. Unlike other forms of Molding Magic, Blood Mode is a singular form instead of "Static", "Dynamic", and more- this enables Blood Mode to be utilized in a far simpler manner compared to other Molding Magics, as the magic constantly has the properties of both types. In addition, as Blood Mode is formed from a fluid from bodies, it has a certain resistance from magic which affects time in any form, such as Arc of Time and Time Magic. Of course, like all forms of elemental magic, the user, when inducing Blood Mode, is capable of transforming into blood itself, and like all Dragon Modes, the user's regular spells are bolstered tenfold while also taking on all the properties that are listed above. All in all, the user is capable of forming almost anything; a power that's limited by the imagination of the caster.
- Dark Ocean Arts (冥海義, Meikaigi): The Dark Ocean Arts, also known as La Sirene's Dark Secrets are a powerful subset of Water Dragon Slayer Magic that enable the caster to exert their full power of existences which can be considered a liquid by using their water manipulation in order to affect the numerous fluids within the body of a living organism, enabling them to manipulate them in any way that they deem suitable. Effectively, it can be considered an extension of a Water Dragon Slayer's ability to manipulate blood taken to its fullest and worst extent. Effectively, the Dark Ocean Arts focus on manipulating the blood within the body of the opponent as if they were naught but motionless puppets, only animated by the strings recognized as the user's control over blood. When performing the Dark Ocean Arts, the user gathers and condenses magical energies before pulsing them outwards into the enemy's frame, causing all sorts of fluids within their body to come under the user's control. From here, the user is capable of manipulating the movements of their intended target in almost any way that they feel like, effectively turning the enemy into the puppet of the user. With mental commands alone, the user is capable of moving the limbs of their enemy like marionettes on strings. While put under the thrall of the caster, those affected by the Dark Ocean Arts are fully conscious and are more often than not confused, unable to do a thing about the control exerted over them by the caster. The control and manipulation of fluids within a person's body can have almost infinite uses; the user, once their magic gains dominance over the opponent's innards, is capable of inducing phase transition upon them, pressurizing, boiling, and freezing the water that makes up eighty percent of their body, which will definitely kill them- but not only this, the user can remove water from the enemy's body in a similar manner to that of how plants obtain water- additionally, they can pulverize the organs and disrupt the activity of their body, such as cutting off blood flow. Through mental commands alone, the user is capable of levitating those under the thrall of the Dark Ocean Arts in a similar manner to that of how advanced magicians can control their magic through thought- while commonly those under the effects of the Dark Ocean Arts are conscious, the user can knock them out cold with a single thought.
- Dark Ocean Arts: Rupture (冥海義・爆裂, Meikaigi: Bakuretsu): Dark Ocean Arts: Rupture is an extension of the standard Dark Ocean Arts- effectively, it is a certain-kill move with one-hundred-percent accuracy which involves the evaporation of body fluids in a living organisms. When performing Dark Ocean Arts: Rupture, the caster, after they have put the enemy under their thrall by harnessing the Dark Ocean Arts to take the user's control over the enemy's bodily fluids to the next step- the caster induces phase transition by evaporating every single ounce of fluid within the enemy's frame, which roughly composes eighty percent of their very being. This results in the body exploding with all of its blood cells scattering outwards and to the skies like a flower blooming.
Dragon Force (
Tapping into this power which is said to be the "true power of a Dragon Slayer" also drastically enhances the user's physical prowess, making them far stronger, more resistant to damage, and faster, to the point that with Dragon Force activated, the caster's strength and speed have increased to the point that they are able to punch an Etherious with enough force to shatter their body by just having their fist come into contact with the artificial devil while sending the demon careening across the landscape, knowing them down the road with little effort in doing so. Their strength has been enhanced to the point that with a simple clap of their hands, the caster is capable of manifesting a violent tremor that obliterates the ground it comes into contact with and knock their foes away; in addition, the strikes unleashed both unarmed and with a weapon are positively overwhelming and can be bone-shattering. The sudden boost in strength upon activating the form allows the caster to break free of binding-type spells which would normally restrict their bodies and impair their movements through nothing but sheer force of will. With Dragon Force, the caster can grab a blade with their bare hand without feeling any of the exerted force, though said force could do considerable damage to the surrounding area. In addition, their endurance has been upped significantly; enabling them to receive damage like it was nothing and ignore all senses of pain—though it should be noted that this varies on the factor of how powerful the blow is. Finally, the user's naturally immense swiftness is augmented to the point that they can forgo any need for speed-enhancing techniques, enabling them to outstrip almost anyone in a contest of pure speed. Dragon Force increases the user's moving pace to one high enough where simple melee attacks can have great power, a Dragon Slayer using Dragon Force the ability to move at a rate of acceleration and maximum speed in excess to that of normal optimal human capacity. With their speed, the user has plucked an arrow out of the air from a standing start, and has dodged machine gun fire; and the user has created cyclone-like gusts of wind regardless of their actual element, which are able to knock a hoarde of wyverns off of their feet.
While in this state, a user of Dragon Slayer Magic demonstrates heightened reflexes and extremely quick information processing, and it amplifies the powers of their signature magic without exhausting themselves; activating the skill, however, has a notable amount of startup invincibility by using the boost in magical energy gained by invoking its power as a rippling aura that shrouds their body from all conceivable directions while inducing a similar effect to Nullification Magic as it renders anything and everything that could count as doing damage to the caster null and void by reversing the energy output and freezing the motion of the energies, so if the caster's opponent is attacking them while they are activating the skill, the caster will be capable of counterattacking immediately as to turn the tides instantly. Activating Dragon Force results in a rather considerable amplification of the magical power dwelling within the body of the user, causing the energies and the caster's Magic Origin to effortlessly replicate the magical energies and the Factor of the Dragon of the phantasmal crpytid that taught them everything they know about fighting like a dragon, causing the powers exuded by their body to reach critical levels in both output and potency, thus causing their magical energies to take upon a violent corporeality fashioned into the visage of an actual dragon that, when exuded at its fullest potential, becomes visible and begins to interact with all sorts of particles that are saturated throughout the atmosphere, causing a multitude of chemical reactions in regards to what's compatible with their element - for example, a user of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic will have their flames superheat the surrounding air; the heating of the air causes the particles to split due to reactions; thus causing a combustion with the atoms of hydrogen to induce a serial of explosions that they can shape in any way that they wish; this also allows the user to let physical and magical attacks pass harmlessly through their body when they're transformed, with their structural makeup transmogrifying into that of their element more or less. While for Second Generation Dragon Slayer Magic, Dragon Force is part and parcel of Dragon Slayer Magic and thus it's activated the moment they begin to use their magic, and a wielder of Third Dragon Slayer Magic can unleash it on a whim, the exact conditions required for a First Generation Dragon Slayer to achieve Dragon Force are currently unknown, but it's usually achieved through the consumption of various arcane-rich mediums such as eternano-infused air for a user of Sky Dragon Slayer Magic. However, accessing Dragon Force also accelerates the pace at which a Dragon Slayer transforms into a dragon, meaning that it's somewhat of a double-edged sword.
- Water-Make: Sword (
水域の造形魔法・水化刃, Uōtā Meiku: Sōdo lit. Water Molding Magic: Hydrification Blade): Water-Make: Sword is a Water-Make spell of the Static Water-Make method that involves the caster creating a sword composed entirely from water for close-range combat. In any case, when performing Water-Make: Sword, the caster makes the usual Molding Magic pose, placing their right arm down next to their abdomen, with an open palm, and from here, the caster places their closed right fist on the face of their palm – while the caster induces the usual elemental formation process by pulsing the magical energies dwelling within their Magic Origin outwards into the immediate area in order to interact with the eternano that's saturated throughout the atmosphere, thus starting up the mainstay magical energy + eternano fusion, this dynamic pose enables the user to tap into alchemic theory, which is a philosophical and protoscientific tradition that aimed to purify, mature, and perfect certain objects into its mechanics as a major proponent of the sequence as they utilize their willpower as well as their Magical Aura surging outwards from their body in order to harness the principles of convergence, with the caster using their magical energy in order to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality while using the origin to draw it towards themselves, surging their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together - while doing so, they induce the Static activation sequence by shaping the water manifested in accordance to their will, molding the liquids made manifest while expanding and thinning said water elements into the form of a relatively simple-looking western short sword composed entirely out of pure liquid that is constantly flowing which the user is capable of harnessing like an ordinary solid blade. However, it can also be initiated by the user wrapping one of their hands with magical energy, which stabs outward in the direction of the outstretched fingertips in the rough approximate form of a blade formed from water; giving the user an extended reach. Of course, a wielder of Water-Make is capable of altering the composition and thus the appearance of said sword; while normally, it appears as a deep blue sword with a crossguard that points upwards on both sides to resemble extra blades, it can be modified into alternate forms as long as it still counts as a "sword", such as a katana, a rapier, a longsword, a cutlass, a zweihänder, a jian, and many more; as Darkness-Make: Sword is known to be capable of taking any form, as long as it is sword-related, the sword of dark energy has multiple options and the ability to keep the opponent guessing, also keeping them on their toes at all times. In any case, no matter the form that Water-Make: Sword takes upon, like most molding-type bladed weapons, it's known to be highly sharp and durable, capable of slicing through bog-standard Defenser barriers, and its slashes are capable of trailing large amounts of water in its wake which act in a manner not dissimilar to a slightly weaker Sword Beam, able to damage the opponent simply through the pressure released by the swings of the sword of solidified water. Normally, the user is simply capable of forming Water-Make: Sword through their magical energies alone while inducing the properties of water formation, but when the properties are applied to an actual sword, the water around the blade becomes far more potent at the cost of being finite, meaning that the user needs another water source to recharge, and the user can make their sword even stronger simply by absorbing more water; they are capable of absorbing all of the water from an entire Olympic-sized swimming pool, but it is not known if this absorbency property possesses any upper limits. As the sword is composed purely of water, for which the user is capable of modifying in any way that they deem suitable, it has almost limitless potential in its role of an offensive spell, commonly possessing exceptionally high penetrative and slicing properties due to the waters that compose it being consistently high-pressure, but it can expand and contract in the blink of an eye all according to the user's will, and any other water-type spell that the Water-Make: Sword comes into contact with is absorbed into the watery "blade" in order to bolster its power automatically. The sword is able to clash evenly with real steel swords and in most cases overpower them, and it is shown that the weapon is capable of slicing straight through all sorts of alloys like a hot knife through butter. However, this is the most basic application of the spell, as the user is capable of manipulating the watery blades in any way that they wish as long as their magical energy allows it; even using altering the state of matter that the blade is in, transforming it into a solid or gas, or allowing it to remain in a liquid form. In the solid, the water freezes thanks to their magical energy, transforming it into a sword with an icy blade that leaves long arcs of ice in the wake of its slashes. When it is transformed into a gas, it becomes a long "whip" of gas that is constantly being emitted from the blade's hilt, which can obscure the vision of their opponent, and when it is reverted into another state, the gas will essentially work as a capture net; leaving the opponent ensnared. In its default form, when not being used to cut like any other sword, the water acts as a solid, allowing the user to grab onto solid objects as well as to perform a various array attacks. When utilizing the Water Body spell that is oh-so-coveted by Water Magic masters, the Water-Make: Sword essentially allows the user's weapon to become an extension of the user's will; as when it is sunk into their liquefied body, they can use the Water-Make: Sword spell to extend outwards, defend, or lash out in any way that they wish for suitable situations, making the user extremely tricky to counter. However, in a manner not dissimilar to the likes of a Combination Spell, which is, well, a combination between two magics, not dissimilar to that of a Unison Raid; however, it is notably somewhat weaker than a Unison Raid thanks to the user being the only magician who unleashes the spell, the caster has displayed that they are capable of merging the malleable water of Water-Make and the draconic water of Water Dragon Slayer Magic, directly integrating Water-Make into the magic structure of the latter while invoking the activation sequence, thus resulting in the draconic water produced by Water Dragon Slayer Magic being used in the construction of Water-Make: Sword, bestowing it with dramatically enhanced power and flexibility. This spell's kanji is intended to be a pun. "Suika" (水化) is the Japanese term for "hydration", but separately, the kanji mean "water" (水) and "to become" (化) respectively, translating to something more similar to "hydrification" ("to become water"). This explains the effect of this technique upon a weapon more precisely.
- Extension: Mizuchi (
追加攻撃・水蛇, Ekusutenshon: Mizuchi lit. Additional Attack: Water Serpent): Extension: Mizuchi is a Water-Make spell of the Static Water-Make method and, as the prefix of "additional attack" would indicate, a variant of the Water-Make: Sword spell that enables the caster to project a whip of water from one of their hands and use it for combat, going off of Water-Make: Sword. In any case, once the caster has manifested Water-Make: Sword, they induce the activation sequence for Water-Make once more, using their magical energy in order to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality while using the origin to draw it towards themselves, surging their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together, all focused upon Water-Make: Sword. This results in a swirling mass of water that focuses around their blade; to onlookers, it appears if the user's blade is submerged in water which continues to whirl around. From here, the user harnesses Shape Transformation in order to force the water they had just manifested into the form of a watery whip-like structure. There are numerous methods of projecting the spell; Extension: Mizuchi can be formed into a normal whip which the user wields by gripping the liquid handle in their hand, or they can manifest it in the form of an extension of their own blade - the caster can also manifest their Magic Seal from any direction through which the watery sword is projected, or they can generate Extension: Mizuchi from their weapons- or all of them, displaying the feat to manifest numerous Extension: Mizuchi on a whim in order to overwhelm an opponent through putting them under defensive pressure from all directions. Anyway, once projected, the user is capable of unleashing the tendril-esque structure to lash at an enemy with great speed, flexibility and pressure; it possesses tremendous range, more often than not being used as a medium-to-long distance attack against a single opponent- or multiple opponents, for that matter. The shape, size, and length of Extension: Mizuchi are all determined by the user's will, and the whip can be sharpened into a blade. The enormous pressure emitting from Extension: Mizuchi is strong enough to cut through whatever they may encounter, being capable of smashing and slicing through all forms of alloys with relative ease. Extension: Mizuchi is treated like an extension of the user's own body, making it a versatile spell because of this, and to effectively wield it is a testament to their skill; as they are capable of bringing out Extension: Mizuchi's full potential in a variety of ways unlike other users of the spell. In its default form, when not being used to cut, the water acts as a solid, allowing the user to grab onto solid objects as well as to perform a various array attacks. The user can use its extension ability to attack an opponent from behind or either the left or right, without giving away the variation of their attack until it is too late. The user has shown considerable skill in using the spell's extension capabilities to constrict opponents, surrounding them from various angles and then retracting Extension: Mizuchi in order to crush their adversaries. This can also be used in order to open a hole from which a large, sweeping whip-like tentacle attacks their opponents; when doing so, the user harnesses Shape Transformation in order to force the water they had just manifested into the form of a watery whip-like structure- but immediately after this, the caster plunges their hand into the earth beneath them, breaking the soil into fragments as the watery whip transfers underground, before curving to erupt from the ground in a similar manner to that of a geyser, causing a massive upsurge of water in a large fountain to shoot from the ground. The fountain then automatically shapes itself into the form of a large, sweeping watery tentacle to erupt from the ground and swing around in a large arc, attacking characters around- whatever the user designates as a target, the tentacle chases after, expanding and contracting at astounding speeds to reach the opponent and lay waste to them in the blink of an eye. The spell's namesake, Mizuchi (蛟) is a type of Japanese dragon or legendary serpent-like creature, either found in aquatic habitat or otherwise connected to water.
- Extension: Mizuchi (
- Water-Make: Blood (
水域の造形魔法・血, Uōtā Meiku: Buraddo lit. Water Molding Magic: Blood): Water-Make: Blood is a Water-Make spell of the Static Water-Make method that involves the caster manipulating the water present in blood in order to transfer their existing blood into the body of another person, thereby saving that person from death by blood loss. In any case, when casting Water-Make: Blood, the caster makes the usual Molding Magic pose, placing their right arm down next to their abdomen, with an open palm, and from here, the caster places their closed right fist on the face of their palm – while the caster induces the usual elemental formation process by pulsing the magical energies dwelling within their Magic Origin outwards into the immediate area in order to interact with the eternano that's saturated throughout the atmosphere, thus starting up the mainstay magical energy + eternano fusion, this dynamic pose enables the user to tap into alchemic theory, which is a philosophical and protoscientific tradition that aimed to purify, mature, and perfect certain objects into its mechanics as a major proponent of the sequence as they utilize their willpower as well as their Magical Aura surging outwards from their body in order to harness the principles of convergence, with the caster using their magical energy in order to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality while using the origin to draw it towards themselves, surging their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together - while doing so, they induce the Static activation sequence by shaping the water manifested in accordance to their will, molding the liquids made manifest; however, unlike most other forms of Water-Make, both Static and Dynamic, the caster focuses their Magic Seal upon themselves instead of outwards as to unleash Water-Make's effects upon their own body, manipulating the water that's present within the body fluid in beings that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells in order to place their blood under the thrall of their mind, drawing it from their existence through an open wound and from here, utilize the full power of Water-Make: Blood by using said blood in order to perform an emergency blood transfusion, which is the process of receiving blood or blood products into one's circulation intravenously, the caster infusing their own blood, manipulated through their hydrokinesis, into the bloodstream of an ally, thereby saving that person from death by blood loss. If Water-Make: Blood is cast when the user of Water-Make is on their last legs, Water-Make: Blood has the side-effect of gathering and condensing the dying user's power—all of it, including their life energy, magical energy, strength, intelligence and knowledge, agility, and finally, their talent in magic; condensing it into the blood made manifest through this spell and infusing it into the user's ally; as the blood enters the target's body, it transfers all of the caster's capabilities down to their ally, giving then an unprecedented boost in power that far eclipses the likes of unlocking their Third Origin.
Unison Raid (
- Frozen World (こごえるせかい, Kogoeru Sekai): A combination of Momoko's Ice Dragon's Freeze Fist and Wendy's Sky Dragon's Roar. Wendy uses Sky Dragon's Roar to propel Momoko forward, breaking the sound barrier. Afterwards, Wendy follows the slip stream created by Momoko; As Momoko shoots forward with a pulverizing, freezing blow with her fists, Wendy hides within Momoko's shadow while optimizing her speed; from there, Wendy leaps out of Momoko's shadow and unleashes a powerful gale-pressure blast of wind from above at the opponent, slicing through their now frozen figure with ease.
- Angelic Dawning Combination: Combined Demon Dragon Ultimate Drill Breaker (天使夜明け合体・合魔竜究操砕, Tenshi Yoake Gattai: Gōmaryū Kyūsō): A combination of Water Dragon Slayer Magic, Ice-Make, and Solar Dragon Slayer Magic; when using this supremely powerful spell, Iris locks the opponent's movements by freezing the ground and then using her Ice Spears on the foe's legs in order to hold them in place. Meanwhile, Momoko uses her Water Dragon's Roar on Vivian, which works as a powerful propelling force in order to boost her forward at incomprehensible speeds. Vivian coats her hand in solar flares, which increases its sharpness greatly through high frequency vibrations, as well as increasing its cutting range. This takes the form of a drill which is as big as her body. There, she is launched forward like a powerful bullet, pointing the drill in front of her, tearing through whatever may be in her path with tremendous force. This attack, as well as it's set-up sequence, is a reference to the Giga Drill Breaker attack from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
- Momoko's images are of Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue. All credit goes to the artists.