"I don't remember anything about my earlier days, even more mysterious is how I got this symbol on my arm. So much fog is in my mind, I don't know what's me or what's my imagination. Even so, I have to find out the missing piece of my life, no matter how long it takes"
Salamander (サラマンダー, Saramandā)
|Guild Mark Location||
Scar on Left Side of Neck
Igneel (Foster Father)
Sealed Flame Blade(Former)
Natsu Dragneel (ナツ・ドラグニル Natsu Doraguniru) is a Former Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild who helped in the defeat of the Dragon's during the Dragon Festival. After the events of the Grand Magic Games, he became known as Natsu, Slayer Guardian, and continued to go on mission's with his team to work towards his goal of finding his long lost Foster Father, Igneel. However, one mission would be one that changed everything he ever knew. He had gotten a mission with his partners, Happy and Lucy Heartfilla, to investigate a strange creature that was seen in the nearby mountain ranges. During their investigation, they came into contact with the beast, a legendary creature only known by the name, Death Watch. Natsu's blunt disregard for strategy caused the beast to attack, nearly taking down the entire team, and was about to decapitate Lucy if he had not stood in it's way, taking the blow for her and knocking him through five tree's with ease. The beast was about to end Natsu's life, but recognized his value towards those he cares about, resulting in the beast taking him to his home to heal him. A week later, Natsu awoken to find himself in care of the Death Watch, but due to the amount of trauma done to his body, he lost all memory about his former life, only recalling that he was a Mage with a Dragon as a Father and looking for him. After fully recovering and getting to know the Death Watch for a full year, he decided to return to the outside world, only this time he had the company of a female Death Watch child he named Kiki who was orphaned herself, and wanted to explore the world. Since his departure from the Death Watch's care, Natsu's reputation has been shown to have improved since the day he was considered dead by the Magic Council, earning new titles such as Flame Reaper (火炎死神 Honō Shinigami) due to his achievement of Blazing Mode, and Slayer Guardian (滅後見 Metsukōken) after his involvement when the dragons invaded the Kingdom of Fiore.
Natsu is a lean, muscular young man of average height with a slightly tan skin tone, black eyes, and spiky pink-colored hair; Natsu has a scar on the right side of his neck, hidden by his scarf. Following his titanic battle with the Rogue Cheney of the future, Natsu gains a cross-shaped scar on the left side of his abdomen, a result of the two fatal wounds the man dealt to him during their several altercations. His red guild mark is located just below his right shoulder. After the encounter with an Adult Death Watch, Natsu had recieved yet another new scar, this time located on the left side of his chest, curtosy a deep third scar that hit his own heart-area, and caused it to show it in what appears to be an impact crater with cracks going on the sides.Back when he was still with Fairy Tail, Natsu’s main outfit consists of a sleeveless, gold trimmed, black waistcoat, often left open and untucked, exposing his bare chest, white knee-length trousers, a thick black wristband on his left wrist, black open-toed sandals and the scale-patterned scarf he received from his adoptive father, Igneel. He has also been known to wear a rolled up comforter strapped across his back, though he rarely carries it in battle. In the year X791, Natsu’s attire receives minor changes. He now wears an open-collared, one-sleeved version of his original waistcoat, which is instead tucked in and zipped. The sleeve covers Natsu's right arm, leaving his Fairy Tail mark, as well as his entire right arm, consequently exposed. Natsu continues wearing Igneel's scarf and retains the same lower clothing. He now wears his wristband on his right wrist.
In terms of attire, Natsu wears a gold trimmed, black waistcoat, which is a departure from his previous attire, as it is fully intact, being tucked in and zipped as well as having a single sleeve, along with, black knee-length trousers, and a thick black wristband on his left wrist. The sleeve covers Natsu's left arm, leaving his former Fairy Tail mark, as well as his entire right arm, consequently exposed. Natsu continues wearing Igneel's scarf and retains the same lower clothing. He now wears a thick black wristband on his right wrist.
After an encounter with his former ally, Gray Fullbuster, the battle between them resulted in a devestating blow to Natsu as he gained yet another new scar, connecting with the one he recieved from the Death Watch, and crossing down his stomach to the right side of his hip.
Natsu is carefree and reckless in nature, and, despite his consistent brawls with the other members of Fairy Tail, he is a fiercely loyal and protective friend. Natsu has a straightforward mind, and often tackles issues with a "hands on" approach. Even when disrespected or faced with obvious hostility, Natsu rarely ever reciprocates the feelings, and often forgoes grudge-holding. He did, however, for a short time, hold a grudge against Jellal Fernandes, but eventually forgave him and considered him an ally. He occasionally shows compassion for his enemies, such as when Cobra was betrayed by Brain. Natsu rarely exhibits any perversities towards the opposite sex, there only being two noted instances. The first is seen prior to the Grand Magic Games, when he is seen trying to peek, along with several other of his male Guild mates, on the women as they bathed. The second is when Lucy comes crashing into him while nude, and he stares at her body, even groping her breasts for a moment.
Natsu continuously tries to prove his strength to others. At various points in time, he has challenged Erza, Laxus, Mirajane, and even Gildarts (in short, all of Fairy Tail's current S-Class Mages), to fight him, albeit, he was beaten every single time. Despite his losses, Natsu bears them no ill will, as he considers everyone in the Guild to be his family. Natsu has even gone as far as defending Laxus after his attempt at taking over the Guild. Due to his reckless nature, Natsu's fights usually ends with widespread destruction. Natsu's love of fighting has allowed him to develop a rather strategic mind, helping him to, on various occasions, find weaknesses in his opponent's techniques, or simply weaknesses his opponent's themselves possess. Natsu has also defeated his opponents with pure wit, rather than brute strength. Natsu, befitting his recklessness and love of fighting, never backs out of a fight.
After the initial fight between the Death Watch and Natsu, something changed inside of him with the loss of his memory to the beast. At first during his time with them, he began to see things in a different light, start to learn more about the things around him, making his common sense much more sharper than it was during his time in Fairy Tail. He began to grow accustom to learning about the Death Watch and seeing how they acted in their daily lives, in short, he started to finally make sense out of things that were confusing to him at some points. He still often jokes around about things, acting carefree about a lot of stuff, and becoming serious when those around him become targeted or are in trouble. However, he see's that there might be better ways to fight rather than just to rush in and destroy everything in sight that wants to hurt his family or friends. His sense of loyalty extends to the Death Watch, who after spending so much time with him, made him of their own.
Note: To see the canon history of Natsu Dragneel please refer to this link
Sealed Flame Blade(封炎剣 Fūen Ken)(Former) is a Holder Magic and Magic Item that Natsu recieved when he was in Edolas. Due to his inability to use his magic, Natsu was forced to use the item as a way to attack, but did not have proper control, and was only able to use it one time before he couldn't again. He left the weapon back in Edolas.
Igneel's Scarf: Before his departure, Igneel crafted Natsu a special scarf, and told him to always keep it by his side no matter what. The scarf is white, decorated with scale-like patterns, and serves as good-luck charm of sorts, warding off misfortune. Later on when the Death Watch took a look at the scarf, they recognized that it was actually made from a set of Igneel's own scale's, and that it had a special ability to absorb any kind of negative magic that would attempt to attack Natsu, which was shown when it absorbed Zeref's Death Wave and saved every living thing in the area. Though the drawback to this is that the negative energy interfere's with Natsu's own powers, which was shown when Wendy attempted to heal him, but couldn't while the scarf was on him, and had to purify it in order to fully heal him.
Magic & Abilities
Way of CombatMaster Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Originally when he was part of Fairy Tail, Natsu was shown to be an extremely proficient unarmed fighter, often using his Dragon Slayer Magic in combination with punches, kicks, and even headbutts, to combat his opponents to great effect. Such skill is paired with amazing physical prowess: aside from his strength, Natsu has displayed high degrees of speed, agility and reflexes, enough for him to match melee-specialists of Erza's caliber in battle. After he was taken to the Death Watch secret site and taught proper forms and techniques, Natsu's new style of fighting: it showed to become an expansion of his previous berserk style, only boosted thanks to his new experiences as well as the forms that was taught to him by the Death Watch, resulting in him being able to better control how much he exerted without going in a berserk rage whenever he is fighting a stronger opponent. When fighting in a hand-to-hand manner, Natsu integrates his flames into his limbs, compressing them as to make them explosive. When striking out with his limbs, the movements which he performs causes the flames to decompress and shoot outward in the visage of his fists or feet, thus providing a second strike within the very first. It has been seen that he often mimics the Death Watch's forms, often waiting for a powerful force to approch him, only to cancel it out through means of breaking the defense, and easily overpowering the person whenever he immediately counter attacks without a second warning.
Overwhelming Strength: Natsu has shown on numerous occasions to possess a high degree of strength, enough for him to perform a number of physical feats, among which are freely swinging around the mast of a ship as a makeshift weapon, doing the same with a palm tree he personally broke, bare-handed, shattering a billiard table and cracking most of its balls simply by hitting one of them with the cue, and stopping the gargantuan Dorma Anim's foot, which was going to crush him and his fellow Dragon Slayers, all by himself, subsequently throwing the robotic Dragon off balance by rapidly pushing it away. Furthermore, he was capable of battling bothSting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, alone, while they were in Dragon Force, easily over-powering the two with his sheer physical strength. During his time training with the Death Watch, Natsu was able to figure out that his strength often showed more exhaust of energy than normal, often making him use up more and more stamina than any other Dragon Slayer's. Eventually he was able to control his new-found strength much better than he could before, making him one tough opponent to beat. It has been seen that even without using his strength in fighting, he is able to lift up to nearly triple his own weight due to the incredible training that he went through with the Death Watch, increasing his natural ability to increase his strength without needing to become big and bulky.
Monstrous Durability: Natsu has proven himself to be incredibly durable. He has managed to take continual, deadly assaults from foes and continue fighting. Such impressive resistance was first shown during his battle with Erigor, in which he received wounds from his opponent's strong, sharp wind, and kept fighting on, nonetheless. Also, during his fight with Cobra, Natsu displayed a natural resistance against the Oración Seis' member's poison, described as lethal and corrosive. A true testament to his durability was shown when he blocked one of Sting Eucliffe's strongest attacks, Holy Nova, with a single hand, and emerged completely unscathed from the enormous explosion that followed the impact. With the training that he received from the Death Watch training that he did with the same Death Watch that hit him with enough force to not only lead to his memory loss, but to also the deep scar that he received on his chest. The Death Watch began to train Natsu on how to naturally increase his own Eternano energies during battle, allowing for a much more incredible increase in his bodies natural abilities, and hardening his body to levels near the Death Watch themselves. He has been shown to be take on most attacks that come his way, with his body acting more like a cushion to lessen the attack, and at times it can allow him to focus his attention more on fighting with full force when he needs to.
Heightened Reflexes: Natsu possesses fast reflexes, having been capable of dodging attacks from Erza, Laxus and, most recently, attacks from Sting. When he was training with the Death Watch, they showed him how they were able to move at high speeds, which resulted from the times they spent training to control the Eternano to a fine point, allowing him to boost his speed into his body, making it much more difficult for someone to hit him. With the training done with Death Watch, Natsu's reflex is shown to be much more sharp and focused than it once was, which was seen when Natsu was distracted by something, only to feel the person before they touched him, and easily disarm him without him even paying attention. It has also been shown in some extremely rare cases of pure focus and initiate purpose of fighting, Natsu is actually able to react to things that he himself has never even encountered, allowing him to dodge any incoming attack without having to think about it, making him one incredibly difficult opponent to pin down even with incredibly fast spells or abilities thrown at him.
Enhanced Smell: Natsu has a very keen sense of smell. Natsu could easily distinguish Kaby as a poor man, rather than a rich one, from his smell, even though he was temporarily living in his friend's expensive house to appear otherwise Natsu could also, as a result of their prior encounter, track Ultear via scent, despite the large distance between them. It has also been seen that Natsu is able to tell the difference in scent, be it a scent he once smelled or the smell itself being blocked by something that Natsu easily passes through. His sense was seen to have increased when he was able to smell a forest fire nearly 4 miles away from his position, even going as far as being able to remember the scent of a person, no matter what they add over their scent like perfume or any other kind of smell.
Enhanced Hearing: Natsu, according to himself, possesses exceptionally good hearing, something which, during the Grand Magic Games, was proven true. During Lucy Heartfilia's fight with Flare Corona, the latter was threatening Asuka Connell with the help of her hair. Natsu was seemingly the only one who could hear their low conversation, and thus reacted accordingly by protecting the girl from the threat, allowing Lucy to continue fighting. Natsu's hearing has also been seen to have improved throughout his time with the Death Watch, allowing him to be able to hear more than he could during his time in Fairy Tail. An example of this is when he was able to hear a faint heartbeat in the middle of the woods, which ended up being a boy who was bleeding to death.
Outrageous Speed: Natsu's speed and reflexes are impressive, enough for him to close great distances in a blink of an eye and dodge swift attacks. It was shown that Natsu's body is able to almost immediately react to anything that would attempt to attack him, and with his numerous experiences fighting against opponents in his muscle memory, he is capable of countering with forms and attacks almost instantly, something that many recognized immediately after they lost their fight to him. Despite his amazing speed inside of him, it showed that he lacked control of it when he fought against a Death Watch, who easily overpowered him in terms of speed, and eventually beaten him to a pulp. In order to have better adapted to the training method's of the Death Watch, Natsu started to learn how to better control the Eternano in his system, allowing him to transfer some to specific parts of his body, including his legs as he is able to nearly keep up with the Death Watch's speed, almost being able to catch a child in training. Since that day, he was able to move at speeds that seem almost as if he's disappearing and reappearing instantly, showing how much of an improvement Natsu has gained since the days he spent with Fairy Tail and The Death Watch included. The true testament to his speed since his training days is shown when he was able to concentrate a decent amount of magic energy, articulate it through his legs, and run in a direction almost instantly, making it seem as if he simply vanished into thin-air, a technique exactly like the youngest of the Death Watch are capable of doing when they are in need of a quick escape.
Immense Magical Energy: Since his training days with his foster father, who was an actual dragon, it is speculated that Natsu showed to have some amount of magic energy to begin his training in the art of Dragon Slayer Magic. Since his entrance into Fairy Tail and the many adventures he accumulated over the years, it could be said that Natsu's power greatly increased to tremendous amounts, even allowing him to be chosen as one of the candidates to enter in the S-class Trials of Fairy Tail. Due to the suspended animation he was placed in for seven years, his magic wasn't able to increase further, resulting in him becoming much more weaker than he originally was even with the addition of his new Dual-Dragon Mode form. It was during the upcoming days of the Grand Magic Games that would change that as he was able to unlock his Second Origin, drastically increasing his power to greater heights as he showed to have been able to defeat two dragon slayers single-handedly without even using it. However, due to the incident that occurred with the Death Watch, Natsu's memories and control of his power was lost, which resulted in him unable to retap into his original power until he was trained by them to regain control and mastery. With the additional training he gained from them combined with his already increased magic energy, it resulted in a powerful new power that allowed him to reach heights to that of a young child Death Watch, which is as strong as an S-class Magic. It is shown that with Natsu's second origin release, he taps into a new form of power that is greater than all of his other skills combined, but also causes a deadly backlash when he uses it, and often keeps it under control until he needs it in an emergency. Natsu's one weakness with his magic energy is that it is directly connected to his emotions, which means depending on his mood, it could either be a great asset or a dangerous one. However, after his Death Watch training, Natsu shows to have a much more better control of his emotions, allowing him to greatly maximize the output of his own magic energy and increase to incredible heights no one ever thought possible.
- Eternano Manipulation: The Death Watch are shown to be extremely in-tune with magic; being capable of manipulating every single little detail of the essence of magic, and even magical particles. Eternano dwells inside all living organisms and throughout the atmosphere. Nobody knows when Magic began, or how Eternano originated. To utilize Magic, one must use their (as the case may be) power. Eternano is the source of Magic Power for everyone, and every living human has a container inside their body that determines the limits of their Magic Power. Thanks to his training, Natsu has inherited the power of Eternano manipulation, and as such, he treats the Eternano in the atmosphere as an extension of his body, almost like a fifth limb of sorts. Natsu has complete control over the Eternano, and as such, enabling him to outperform almost any fellow Dragon Slayer that he himself knows of, even surpassing many modern mages. Thanks to his immense mastery over the Eternano which was gained from the Death Watch, Natsu is capable of manipulating the magical particles in the atmosphere—and even inside opponent mages in almost any way possible, leading to a great amount of creativity. Natsu himself is shown to be capable of coating his arms and legs with stray Eternano, enabling him to triple his physical power and speed; not only that, he often mixes Eternano with his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, bolstering it's power so that he could possibly even set Water Magic on fire.
- Magical Aura (魔力の霊気 Maryoku no Reiki):
- Second Origin(二番原解放, Nibangen Kaihō):
- Fire Dragon's Roar(火竜の咆哮 Karyū no Hōkō): Is Natsu's signature spell he often uses in most of his battles. By inhalining a deep breath, drawing in any forms or source of fire around him, then exhales it to release the pent up energy of flames in his body to launch it at any opponent in his path. Since his travel's, he has been shown to have better control of the flame, manipulating how hot it could get and who he could actually burn with it or just deal damage to it. Since he finished training with the Death Watch, Natsu has been shown to be able to augment his spell's eternano wavelength, increasing the temperature and intensity as it has shown that with his newly developed roar, it can easily melt and scorch through solid steel as if it were a wheel of butter. Another interesting form to this spell is that Natsu is capable of changing the incredible heat of his flames, causing them to change into different colors depending on what type of fire he can eat as well.
- Fire Dragon's Claw (火竜の鉤爪 Karyū no Kagizume): Natsu channels the magic through his feet, allowing his kicks to become much stronger and deal more damage to an enemy. It has been seen that Natsu is able to use jet-propulsion when he uses this magic, allowing him to fly high into the air. When he was training with the Death Watch, Natsu recognized that his kicks were powerful, but he often needed to expand more flames in order to make them much more stronger, and learned how to use more push with his flames than more force, allowing him to double up the intense force and power strength that he can deal when he releases it. After his training, Natsu showed to have a much finer control of his flames, even going as far as almost replicating an actual dragon foot claw when he used this spell, increasing it's piercing strength and intense heat as well.
- Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken): Natsu is able to engulf his entire hand in fire and is able to make it as hard as iron when he punches an opponent. Using Eternano Manipulation, Natsu is able to control the magic to a degree where he doesn't even show much fire, but when punched, the attack is heavier and stronger due to it burning around his entire had at a small point. During the time that he spent with the Death Watch, they recognized that the strength only came from Natsu's own physical strength as it was only covered with the flames he produced. Recognizing this, Natsu began training to manipulate his Eternano around his fist, hardening it to near iron-like properties as he then increases the intense heat of the flame, making it burn even brighter than before, and allowing his punches to break through bones, and cause the opponent to catch on fire as it scorches the opponent greatly the more punches he delievers with each attack he does.
- Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame (火竜の煌炎 Karyū no Kōen): Natsu ignites both his hands in flames and then brings them together, creating a fiery explosion. Another version of it is he is able to create a powerful Fire Ball by generating the spell through his arms and then slamming them together, making the fire ball crash right into the opponent. While he was in the care of the Death Watch, they recognized that due to the lack of proper fire control, Natsu needed to use both of his hands in order to be able to produce a full-sized fire ball, and then control it by using his hands to keep it stabilized or else it would vanish when he made contact with an opponent. To overcome this weakness, Natsu learned to expand the flames using his newly developed Eternano Manipulation, shaping into the shape of an orb, then adds it into the sphere as it grows more as well as burns even brighter with only one hand. It has been shown that the impact of the spell is even able to match up to the full might of the Dragon God's Brilliant Flame spell that he did in the past, making it the new improved version without the need of the Flame God's Fire.
- Fire Dragon's Intense Destruction Focus(火竜の烈破焦, Karyū no Reppashō): The secondary version of Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame that was made after Natsu's intense training with the Death Watch for the entire year he lived with them. Similar to how Natsu creates his Brilliant Flame, he brings his hands togehter, but instead of putting them together, he keeps them in a set space between each other as he begins to focus, concentrating his Fire right at the middle as the ball of fire begins to emerge, shaping itself into an orb. However, instead of expanding it's size, Natsu continues to add more flames to it's form, condensing them into it as the sphere shows to become more and more increasing in temperature as the air around him begins to show signs of distortion with the heat as it continues to rise to a point where even Natsu begins to slightly sweat from it. Once enough energy is stored in the sphere, it is shown to be able to do one of two things: The first is when launched, the intensity of the heat contracting with the air causes an incredible size transformation as it aims for the opponent, resulting in them almost unable to react in time and taking an incredible amount of damage that can also burn the opponent as well. The second way this spell is used is if Natsu actually swallows it, causing the trapped heat and fire to be released into his body, energizing it and making him appear like his body is on fire, from his head to even his own hair as it turns wavy like fire. This form is called Fire Dragon Hummer Mode (火竜ハマー体, Karyū Hamātai), causing an increase in all his natural strengths and making him almost as fast as a normal adult Death Watch when he uses it. However, despite the incredible force and intensity this spell can give, it does have weaknesses as once used, Natsu's body is put through great strain if he swallows this spell, due to the increased heat force, it actually burns his insides and leaves him unable to use it for a while. It's also seen that the spell can back fire if Natsu loses an inch of his concentration, causing it to explode right in his face, resulting in him being burnt and stun temporary.
- Fire Dragon's Scales(火竜の鱗, Karyū no Uroko): Fire Dragon's Scales is a powerful Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spell, and an absolutely rarity; for it is a defensive spell—considering that Natsu does not have anything besides offensive spells in his arsenal before training with the Death Watch. When performing Fire Dragon's Scales, Natsu releases flame outwards and uses his eternano manipulation to solidify it upon his body, covering his body –in either specific parts, or his entire body- with scales of flame in order to dramatically increase both his offense and his defense. These scales are strong enough to shatter rock and bone alike, resilient against most elements, even water, and much denser than normal flames, being even capable of stopping a powerful blast of pure magical energy. In addition, whenever the opponent comes into contact with the flames, they will burn them, meaning that it is near impossible to face Natsu in close-range combat.
Fire Dragon: Secret Arts
- Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist (紅蓮火竜拳 Guren Karyū Ken):Natsu rapidly punches his target, with his hands lit ablaze, creating a fiery explosion after each subsequent contact. Such a spell was shown to be able to defeat Gajeel Redfox, the Iron Dragon Slayer, who, at the time, was utilizing his Iron Dragon's Scales, and destroy the entire Phantom Lord Guild Building. In the anime, Natsu also used this spell to defeat Erigor. After the training with the Death Watch, Natsu is able to use this move more effectively, increasing the speed of his own fists to generate a more powerful heat that uplifts the opponent and deals much more damage to him.
- Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade (紅蓮爆炎刃 Guren Bakuenjin): Natsu swipes his arms in a circular fashion, creating a powerful, and highly destructive, torrent of flames that barrages his target. Natsu habitually uses this spell as a finishing move, having employed against Laxus Dreyar at the end of their battle, used against Gildarts Clive as a finisher, which, notably, caused the mighty Mage to take a few steps back, and once more against Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, with which he completely overpowered the two, defeating them. After the training he did with the Death Watch, when using this spell, Natsu is shown to be able to manipulate the flames much better, controlling them to a fine point as he is able to make the torrent he uses much larger and even more hotter as it generates enough heat to distort the air around it.
- Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar (雷炎竜の咆哮 Raienryū no Hōkō): Natsu's alternate, lightning-enhanced version of his Fire Dragon's Roar. Natsu gathers and combines lightning and fire in his mouth, subsequently releasing them in a large, destructive, sparking blast. This spell is capable of traveling great distances, wreaking havoc wherever it passes, as shown when it crossed half of Tenrou Island, generating a large explosion. In spite of the fact that this spell is potentially powerful enough to kill a person, a single use is enough to heavily strain Natsu's body and completely drain him of all his Magic Power. After his training with the Death Watch, the spell's appearance changed greatly as the combination of the flames and lighting have made it more intense when used. Along with that change, Natsu has been shown to be able to use this spell multiple times thanks to his Eternano Manipulation training.
- Lightning Flame Dragon's Firing Hammer (雷炎竜の撃鉄 Raienryū no Gekitetsu): Natsu engulfs his fist and forearm in fire and lightning and devastatingly strikes his opponent. Even with its power diffused by Minerva's defense, it was still strong enough to blow away most of the top floor of a large building. After some time focusing and training with his Lightning Flame Mode, Natsu's spells were seen to have increased and changed. When he summons his magic, the new flame is shown to be a fusion color of Orange Flames, due to the combination of both Fire and Lightning, and when in use the strength of the fist is nearly doubled as the energy creates a powerful shock field when the opponent is punched, leaving them burning and being electrocuted at the same time.
- Crimson Lotus: Exploding Lightning Blade (紅蓮爆雷刃 Guren Bakuraijin): Natsu's alternate, lighting-enhanced version of his Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade. Natsu engulfs one hand in lightning and the other in flames. By swinging his arms around, Natsu creates a highly destructive vortex of fire and lightning, which greatly damages the opponent and pushes them away with tremendous force. This spell is powerful enough to defeat the almighty Guild Master of Grimoire Heart, Hades, in a single hit. With training by the Death Watch, Natsu is able to generate a much more stronger version of this, that shows to actually merge completely with the spell itself, giving the effects of both burning and shocking that deal an incredible amount of damage to an opponent.
Dragon Force (ドラゴンフォース Doragon Fōsu): Dragon Force is an advanced Dragon Slayer ability; that allows Natsu to effectively turn into a humanoid Dragon, gaining reptilian scales and traits, such as further elongated, and sharper, canines. Conditions must be met in order to enter Dragon Force: the only one known so far would be to eat substances with powerful Magical properties, preferably those somehow related to flames while other, unrelated substances can be eaten as well, these have been described as being similar to "poison" for Natsu, causing heavy after effects, such as pain on activation and extreme exhaustion after use. Dragon Force is the final, most powerful state a Dragon Slayer can attain; granting them power comparable to that which a real Dragon possesses: the power to utterly destroy everything. Dragon Force greatly increases the damage done by standard Dragon Slayer spells, and grants Natsu access to more advanced, powerful attacks. It also drastically enhances his physical prowess, making him far stronger, more resistant and faster, and considerably boosts his Magic Power, which becomes visible, taking the appearance of the Dragon Flame King, Igneel; whom surrounds his body. When exuded at its fullest, said Magic Power takes on a violent corporeality, likely as a result of the immense amount of Magic power employed. Whenever Natsu himself uses Dragon Force, his flames gained the ability to burn off offending Magic.
- Hidden Flame - Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade ("不知火型" - 紅蓮・鳳凰剣 "Shiranui Gata" : Guren Hōō Ken): Natsu ignites his entire body with the Flame of Rebuke, and then charges towards the target, sending them into the air with a sharp uppercut. Natsu then, in a similar manner to Fire Dragon's Sword Horn, headbutts his target. This spell appears to be Natsu's strongest, as it was able to overpower Zero's strongest spell, Genesis Zero, something that Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade could not, although, this could be because Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade relies on piercing power, rather than explosive power. This destructively unstoppable spell was used to defeat Zero. However, it is seen that after the intense training and skill he learned over time spent with the Death Watch, Natsu has found a way to evolve this spell beyond it's own form. To do this, when he first initiates the technique, Natsu creates two blades made from his own fire as they completely envelop his hands, causing them to act as amplifiers when he spins the technique around, causing the two blades to join in with the first one, creating what appears to be a brighter phoenix who's mouth appears to shape itself like a sword as it flies right towards it's enemy, piercing them with it's mighty beak blade as the explosion create an incredible inferno that nearly roasts the opponent inside out, making it one tough technique to stop. However, like many other spells, this one is shown to have a severe weakness as not only does the spell require an incredible amount of energy to use, Natsu shows to strain his arms with the spinning of the vortex, also showing that the flame blades actually cut him up when he keeps them on, and can burn him once he adds them to the intense heat of the phoenix blade before it is launched.
- Crimson Lotus: Crashing Fang Blast Flame Field (紅蓮・墜牙爆炎陣, Guren Tsuiga Bakuenjin): This is an exclusive spell that Natsu developed during his final days with the Death Watch, which was created by his recollection of his uncle, Atlas Flame. When activated, Natsu shows to enter what appears to be a new colored flame, color similar that to Atlas as it envelops him, causing a structure as the form slowly changes from a simple fire into that of a manifestation of a real physical dragon itself, particularly the appearance of Atlas as Natsu is seen to be in the middle of it's chest, concentrating to keep the form and his mind from losing control and transforming into an actual dragon. Once he is in the structure, Natsu can control the arms, legs, and even wings as if they are his own, allowing him to charge forward to his enemy as the structure actually shows to condense around the user, making Natsu appear as if he is a hybrid of a dragon and human as he attacks the opponent. When it strikes the user, the entire dragon itself erupts into full effect, then shrinks down as it condenses and becomes the attack, for when it hit's, the impact shows to be one very destructive explosion that is shown to reach up to high heights, distorting the air around the area and even burning up things in the process. It is also seen that there is second usage of this spell allows Natsu to release up the solid form itself, sending it directly towards his opponent as the flames condense, releasing in a tsunami of flames that can burn down an entire forest within seconds, making it extremely dangerous if it gets sent out of control. The spell itself is considered one of two most powerful in Natsu's arsenal, but with great risks as well, for when the user finishes the spell, it actually leaves their body charred, despite the user's skin able to be resistant against Fire and leaves them drained of almost all their energy.
- Blazing Dragon's Mad Roar (火炎竜の怒哮, Kaenryū no Dokō): A Dragon Force-exclusive spell, only available when Natsu utilizes Blazing Dragon Mode. Blazing Dragon's Mad Roar is a spell which is considered to be a combination of Fire Dragon's Roar and Flame God's Bellow; when performing it, Natsu gathers and condenses black flames within his mouth, as he compresses them to their utmost limit, before releasing the flames in the form of a powerful, large, exploding fireball which damages and burns the opponent. This generates an extremely large and destructive blast, which produces an immense amount of flame and is capable of traveling for great distances, wreaking havoc wherever it passes, generating a large explosion. This spell can be performed two ways: the first, and more "complicated" way involves Natsu putting his hands before his mouth, in a pose resembling that of a trumpeter, before releasing the fire, prompting it to be expelled between his fingers. The flames produced by this version start out as a very thin stream, enough to be fit between Natsu's fingers, before suddenly enlarging to strike the opponent. The other simpler, and seemingly faster way, simply has Natsu quickly gathers flames in his mouth and then releases them, with no seeming stance required, producing a much larger burst of fire.
Transformation(変身魔法 Henshin Mahō): Transformation is a Caster Magic that allows the user to change their appearance, shape, and voice tone to fit a certain kind of being that they transform into. Initially Natsu's transformation was down to a basic level, only being able to transform into people. After learning with the Death Watch, he is seen to be able to mimic any individual down to even the tone of their voice.
Fire Magic(火の魔法 Hi no Mahō) Fire Magic is a Caster Magic that allows the user to generate and control the element of Fire right in the palm of their hands. Natsu has knowledge of the magic itself, but often relies mainly on his Fire Dragon Slayer, only using Fire Magic when he needs to or when he is forced to. Like with his Dragon Slayer, Natsu is able to manipulate it in different ways and can control the heat and flames of how the fire burns when he uses it.
Unison Raid (合体魔法, ユニゾンレイド, Yunizon Reido) is a unique spell that is said to bring together the power of two mages who's heart and minds move as one in a dire situation. While it is not fully explained how it works, this unique spell has the ability to bring together two compatible magics or mages together, channeling their hearts, mind, and body as one to generate and create a new form of power that can have twice the effect of it's separate counterparts. Natsu figured out that he himself had achieved this spell once when he combined his intense fire with that of a girl's wind power, creating a powerful blazing air that could burn down anything in it's path. Since then, Natsu has shown to only have two spells of this, another he developed after a few months of traveling with his old ally, Lucy Heartfilia.
- Razing Sky Dragon's Clamor (火天竜の喧騒, Katenryū no Kensō): When the powerful gusting winds blow towards the opponent, the flickering flames begin to absorb more of the oxygen that allows the flames to grow and slowly merge with them as the winds expand the flames to an even higher size, resulting in a powerful blasting heat that not only burns the opponent, but scorches them as well. The spinning vortex of flaming winds can be felt from quite a distance as it can almost replicate the intense heat of the Desert. The more powerful the winds and flames are, the hotter it can be. However, despite the impressive power it holds, the result of the attack isn't shown to affect just the opponent, the intensity of the spell can stretch out to anyone that's within the area.
- This Main Character was Approved by Percha
- Some concepts are from the canon version of Natsu
- Natsu is the only human to ever come into close contact with Death Watch and survive
- He still has his Guild Mark on his Left Arm, due to a feeling that it connects him to something
- It should be noted that the Blazing Dragon Mode does not break canon. It's pushing it a little but Blazing Dragon Mode is the limit of how Natsu can branch out. It only works since Natsu has used Flame God Slayer Magic before in canon, no matter how momentarily—basically, it is applying fanon concepts to bring up old canon; so it is simply expanding on a canon concept.
- Gif was made and given to me by Flash