Peter Reyes(ピーター・レイエス Pītā Reiesu) Is renown Guild Ace of Hydra Head and is one of the most well-known member's of the Jungle Saviours. Originally considered a wandering mage, Peter often spent most of his time roaming the region's, looking for anything that would give him adventure or excitement at times, or at the very least, reward money to have food for another day. One day during his mission, he encountered a person who called herself Moune Sutou, who he helped out when she asked for assistance in a task. After the two spoke for an entire day, it was then that she offered Peter a spot in her guild, making him the newest member there, while at the same time, he was given an offer to join the saviours as well. He decided to become semi-active for each of the groups, every few months going to each group to help out or going if it's an emergancy. He eventually rose above the ranks, proving himself capable of being the Guild Ace, a title that gave him more credibility to his name.
AppearancePeter takes the appearance of a middle-aged man; evident by his beard and stern facial disposition. He is seen to have fair skin and sharp features; more prominent through his dark eyes. He is shown to have thick black hair; slightly coarse, particularly around his beard, though very neat. Otherwise, he is quite tall, standing at an impressive stature in comparison to others around him. In terms of attire, he wears a silver-coated headband around his head, along with similarly coated armored boots. Furthermore, he wears a long black haori over a pure white kariginu, kept together through a black obi at his waist. The haori, strangely, has collars protruding upward. When using his fox powers, Peter gains whiskers on his face, as well as golden hair and slitted pupils as his hair grows longer to create nine mulitple tail-like appendage's that he can control and manipulate depending on the way he thinks it and how he controls it. If he stays in his fox form for too long, he starts to develop fox-like characteristics as his form changes into
In his early childhood, Peter had been kept close to his home, often not allowed to wonder off by himself unless he was with his cousin's. He was seen to be a child of pure innocence, not often caring whether or not he had many friends, but only caring about what the next fun activity he could do with the people around him. As he grew up, people started to disappear from his life, his family found new work in another region, the friends he made all had magic and began to join guild's, leaving Peter alone as it began to slowly make him feel sad and depressed. However, the change started after he discovered that he too had magic abilities, and it gave him new meaning as he began to train in order to gain mastery of his new abilities.The years flew by since Peter began his training, from the small young child, emerged a confident and couragous man who was not afraid to take risk's when it came to anything in his way. Despite this change in attitude, he still kept his gentle and caring demenor, always making sure that people weren't in any danger and trying to do the right thing. Though one certain incident in his life caused him to go from easy-going to becoming serious at times. wanting to make sure that he could lead when the need arrived for it. In his heart, he had a sliver of doubt that no matter how much he tried, he would never be able to compete with those that have lust for real power.
It has been seen that at times, Peter has much control over his emotion's, but when something sevear happens to upset him: All hell breaks loose. The once tempered person becomes a fit of fury and rage as his anger knows no bounds, often making him go out and try to defeat the thing that caused him pain in the first place. When he is in his Kitsune Form, he shows to try and keep a tighter control over his emotion's, otherwise, he would go on a rampage that could level an entire town without him even trying. Another testament to his anger is shown when he was able to block off a giant's attack on him with only his bare hand, showing a sudden increase in strength with his anger.
Peter Reyes was born in the city of Arcana City, located in the reigon of Aurum, known for being one of the most less depending magical countries by far. During his childhood, Peter often was shown to be a secluded child, never often having much contact outside due to the fact his parents believed it was best for him to stay home where no danger could hurt him. Over the years, all he could ever do was look at the other children playing, having fun, and learning that they all had a magic inside of him. One day a younger kid had arrived in the village, who passed out as his parents took him in, and healed him back to health. After a few months, Peter's parents decided to adopt Maeda Fanalis and raise him as his own. Eventually he soon discovered that he did have magical potential in his body, which was triggered by the birth of his younger sister, Laima Reyes, who somehow was born with magical potential herself.
After convincing his parents, he managed to find a mentor that began to teach him a very rare magic known as Key Sync and also Take Over, something to help increase his own ability to do magic while at the same time giving him two new skills in hand. After he spent months fine tuning and finishing his training, he left the region at the tender age of 14, deciding that he needed to travel the world and explore the sights that the world had to offer. During that time, he began to recognize that people had no sense of morality for not only sentient being's, but even for living things in general, and began to wonder why things like this were allowed to happen in the first place.
When he arrived at the region of Fiore, Peter met up with an interesting man, who felt the kindness that he had, and offered to train him in the ways of healing. When he trained under the man, Peter began to view the world in a different way, often healing when he can rather than fighting. Eventually after mastering his new magic, the man introduced himself as Walrod Cken, one of the Ten Wizard Saints, and the founder of the Jungle Saviours. He extended an offer to Peter to join the group and help them heal everything.
After joining, Peter spent most of his time exploring Fiore, learning new spells and magic, and training himself to become better than he originally was. One day after arriving to a new village, he found himself in a battle between a new comer to the region, Acacia Busiris, who was challenging each man she could find in order to find herself a perfect husband. After the two fought, he convinced her to instead of running head first, to get to know each other a bit more. This eventually lead to them falling in love with each other and getting married.
After living with each other for some time, Peter thought life would be perfect, until he was approched by a person named Moune Sutou, who saw his full potential, and invited him to join a starting guild that she and three other masters had founded. Since the time he joined Hydra Head, Peter rose above the ranks and had become Guild Ace, often splitting his time between the Saviours and the guild due to responsiblities to both, often being known only by name.
Flindar: Is a very rare and very unique blade that was crafted for him by a sage that resided in the deepest part of Yukioroshi, known for being one of the most coldest places in the Earth-Land. During his time there, he met up with a sage of the ice, someone who believes that there is more to the ice than thought possible, and saw that he had a good heart in him. He asked to gather a special kind of ice, a matertial that was by far the hardest, but also the most adaptable, in order to craft him one single weapon. After finding it and waiting three weeks, he was presented with a special sword, one that could properly channel anything through it before sending it or redirecting it elsewhere.
Seed Shooter (シード・シューター, Shīdo Shūtā): The Seed Shooter takes the appearance of a crossbow, although somewhat more mechanical in overall design. The center is metallic, and holds two little "cup"-like sections at the back which hold projectiles such as rocks, assumedly. At the center, after numerous screws and bolts attached to the two different ends, is a streamline mechanism which allows for projectiles to be fired linearly. As well as this, the bow shape is indented twice, allowing for a greater pull and firepower. The Seed Shooter's primary function; which, as the name implies, is to fire the Seeds of Disarray from the bow—before using Accel Growth upon them, allowing the user to get the jump on the opponent. Peter's seed shooter is shown to be in the right wrist as it has been modified to keep with his gauntlet to allow him to shoot the seeds right through it without worrying about the risk of it breaking due to the strong material it's made from.
Magic & Abilities
Way of Combat
Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Peter has demonstrated monstrous physical application in both raw strength as well as basic hand-to-hand combat, proving an acute proficiency in the art. This is later clarified against his 7 hour skirmish with Acacia Busiris, a woman from the Harabal tribes praised for their inhuman levels of physical ability and Peter's physical demonstration during this battle filled Acacia with amorosity. He was also able to deliver an uppercut to a lower classed dragon, forcing it to lose balance and stumble onto its back in an incongruous rage. It should also be noted that he managed to block a punch head on from Jinagatō Septentrion to whom of which has been showcased with the upper body strength enough to shatter a stadium arena casually made of solid granite. In most cases, whether it has been sparring or actual combat, Peter shows to have great control of not only how much strength he can put into each punch, but he also seemed to have develop a unique ability of doubling damage at the exact moment of impact, something nearly impossible to do for any fighter. Out of everyone in the guild, Peter is close to being the strongest in fighting.
Expert Marksman:Peter is shown to be a powerful marksman; utilizing the Seed Shooter perfectly to the point that he has almost never missed a single shot. His marksmanship is nearly unmatched, being capable of striking a moving target- who is accelerating at high speeds- at a distance of over a mile with the wind against him. Furthermore, Peter is very fast at triggering the Seed Shooter—as he is capable of striking over six other opponents instantly when they go to aim at him. Finally, Peter capable of shooting the antennae off of an ant at fifty feet away without harming the rest of it; and he is capable of firing numerous seeds from various directions in order to overwhelm his opponent. His accurary is seen to be even more powerful when he uses his other magic in combination with his spells, an example is when he uses Kitsune Magic along with his shooting, by his eyes becoming more sharper than usual, his aim not only goes beyond, but it even can increase the damage.
Expert Swordsman:Peter is reasonably deadly in the art of swordsmanship; preferring swift, heavy blows above all else. Despite the heavy size of his sword, she can swing it around with one hand and at high speeds, remarking on how light it is. His swings have the potential to split the very earth with each swing, bringing mass devastation to every direction that the weapon lands. Peter specializes in mid-range and melee attacks, preferring speed to power and endurance. This was a result of the training that he underwent, which sacrificed the flexibility of a wide range of abilities for raw speed; despite this, he is extremely powerful with his weapon, and his blows are said to land in the blink of an eye. Each of his attacks is a fatal blow that needs to be blocked or dodged.
- Surging Ether Armament(波動空武 Hadoukubu): Due to Flindar's unique material inside of the blade itself, by focusing Eternano into the blade, any outside Eternano in the atmosphere will be absorbed into the sword and create an aura of sorts that envelops it. Depending on how the user manipulates it, there are various uses that can be shown with it. Another concept that the user can do is generate it into different shapes, then by seperating the Eternano connected with the user's own link, they can send the energy aura straight at anything they aim for, giving the energy a solid form before the impact deals a powerful amount of damage when it disbursts. If Peter can fine tune his Eternano wave length to match the Eternano they condense around Flindar, the result is a resonance that occurs as the blade takes on an energy form made from pure Eternano yet is physically soild when it strikes an opponent. When he shoots out an energy blade into the air, the energy shows to actually absorb more Eternano during motion until it disbursts, sending down multiple shards of blades onto the opponent.
Enhanced Strength:Peter possesses phenomenal strength and superior hand-eye coordination, and can break free from almost any attack that binds him and prevents him from moving. He is strong enough to break an enormous tree in half; and he can upturn huge portions of rock floor with a single strike at the ground with his sword. Peter also has enough power to break diamond with his bare hands, and break through diamond. Peter's feats of strength are as simple as carrying around his sword on his back, as it is a blade as tall as he is, and possessed of considerable weight, yet Peter is capable of wielding it with one hand. One simple swing of this sword is enough to create powerful shockwaves of air, similar to his punches, that produce similar
Enhanced Speed:Peter possesses mind-blowing speed which can be considered almost unsurpassed; his speed enables him to jump to the top of lamp posts with ease and leap from rooftop to rooftop. He can effectively use his agility to use the battlefield to his advantage, jumping from wall to wall to keep his opponents unsure of his attack patterns. Peter moves at such a speed that his foes more often than not can't register his movements, until he's made them; he's also skilled enough to dodge at tremendous speeds, even if he's assaulted from behind. Another testiment to his speed is that is able to move in short bursts of speeds, leaving behind an after image of sorts that can actually take physical form to cause the impact of any attack done to them to be hit by the after-image instead.
Enhanced Durability: Peter's physical and mental durability and stamina is truly mind-boggling; capable of withstanding nearly any and all onslaughts thrown in his direction. His durability enables him rise from attack after attack after attack on numerous occasions, more often than not surprising and confounding his foe, striking fear into their hearts. He can smash several barriers of magical energy with his fist without showing any sign of pain or injury. He can smash several magical barriers and nigh-indestructible gems with his fist without showing any sign of pain or injury; having rarely been crippled, nor has he displayed any serious injuries.
High Intellect:Peter possesses an immense intellect and vast library of knowledge and secrets; he possesses a perceptive eye and remarkable intuition, and a genius that is rarely matched, and it is prevalent through his ways of fighting. Peter was interested in developing his own type of magic, creating a variety of techniques and abilities to suit his needs. However, Peter's ability to discern even the most closely guarded of secrets is where his true prowess lies. In battle, Peter's preference is to concoct strategies based on deduction of his opponents' abilities and fighting style.
Medical Expert: During his time traveling alone, Peter recognized that despite his powerful fighting skills, he would not be able to make it or continue it if his body wasn't in peak physical condition. It was at that moment that he decided to learn everything he could about the medical ways from several different books he read and people he met. It was seen that Peter could craft very strong elixirs and potions that could have different effects on the human body from the multiple wild plants and substance's that he discovered and learned about after his meeting with the Jungle Saviours, learning as much as he could from Walrod when he was first selected to be part of the group.
Overwhelming Magical Energy: Despite discovering his magic at an older age, Peter was shown to have great potential to harness it better than most people could when they first recognize it. His training revolved around being able to control the amount of magic he can generate and how much he can put out when he is need of it. Through the years with each battle or mission that he did, Peter was able to increase the power of the magic inside of him, and learn some tricks from opponents to increase his bodies natural abilities with it. Another testament of his control is seen when he uses Kitsune Magic, the level of magic to use such a rare magic is beyond the charts, especially the amount of control that it takes to keep form under his command without him being submitted to it. At the current level he's at, Peter is known to be one of the strongest mages in Hydra Head, showing that he comes significantly close to the level's of the four Guild Master's of the guild, and is a possible candidate to be chosen as the successor to any of them should they ever decided to retire from their position.
Key Sync(キ シンク Ki Sinku) Is a dual combination of Caster Magic and Holder Magic that allows the user to create one single key from an opponent's Eternano, and merge themselves with it, creating symbotic link between the two. When the user begin's to channel the Eternano in their body, the energy starts to glow in any specific part of the body, showing a collective channeling of magic inside the user to begin the magic. The user focuses the magic, slowly manifesting it outside of their body, changing the shape, and condensing it until it becomes what appears to be a solid gold key, similar to that of the celestial spirit keys, each one taking a different shape depending on the user's personality, appearance, and structure. The next part is shown to be the most interesting part, with the key now in hand, the user can actually insert it into any specific part of their body, and by turning it allows them to either lock it, unlock it, or augment themselves in any different way. An example is seen when someone is near the point of exhaustion with their legs after walking for days, the user would lock away any feelings that the person has in their legs, allowing them to continue walking without the worry of pain. It is also seen that they can add more to their bodies and boost their abilities, an example of this was shown when one user tapped into his inner beast, then by unlocking it, released it as it transformed his body into a more powerful version of themselves.
It has been shown that there are two different style's that are used with this particular magic, the first one is called Body Key(ボヂ キ Bodi Ki), which focuses on the key being used on the user themselves to augment themselves in any way they choose. The second style is known as Symbiote Key(シムビウーツ キ Simubiuutu Ki), which merges an opponent's Eternano with the user, creating a physical connection between the two, and can often affect the opponent only.
- Body Key(ボヂキ Bodi Ki): Is the first spell style used by this magic. When the user begin's to channel Eternano from any single individual part of their bodies, the magic can begin to solidify by compressing them into a specific shape that the user envision's, then by releasing the magic, the key is released on the part of the body where the user can grab it and hold it in their hands, pockets, or anywhere else until the spell is cancelled. For each key, the appearance can be different depending on how the user see's it. After the key appears, the magic officially begin's as the user generates what shows to be keyholes on any specific part of their body. Once the user insert's the key into one of the keyholes, they can channel the Eternano inside the key and begin to change the part to what the user is specifically looking for. In many cases, the user can increase their mass, lock up any feeling on the body part, paralyze any part, and much more augmentation's that can be done. However, the draw back to this is that it can only affect one part at a time, and while the key is inserted, they cannot use any other of their magic's or abilities that they have, leaving them wide open and defenseless against any attack on their other bodies parts.
- Body Key: Inner Beast(ボヂ キ イナー ビスト Bodi Ki: Inaa Bisuto) Is one of the most powerful and most risky spell of the Body Key Style that any user could preform on themselves. In human's, there is said to be a beast inside, wanting to find it's way out and unleash it's fury on the world. However, with human's, many have learned to control this beast and keep it under control. For this spell to begin, the user must first throw away all forms of rational thinking, clearing their minds of any thoughts as their instinct begin's to take over. When that happens, the user moves the key to the middle of his forehead, then inserts the key in and turns it. When the spell is activated, the beast inside the user is released, releasing all the limit's on their human body as the beast begin's to take over, augmenting their physical appearance, their size, and even their mass at times. The change depends on an individual's own primal instinct's, often resulting in different forms of changes. However, this spell is the deadliest due to the fact that the inner animal of all is released and can run wild, and can only last up to five minutes before the user must regain control and re-lock the beast inside of him, otherwise they could remain their savage form forever.
- Symbiote Key(シムビウーツ キ Simubiuutu Ki): Is the second spell style used by this magic. The user begin's by fighting with the opponent, each blow or touch that the person does slowly drain's the opponent's Eternano, having it come into the user's body bit by bit. Eventually after the user has more than enough of the Eternano to identify and merge it with the user's own, creating a symbiotic link between opponent and user. The link is shown to be very powerful as anything done to the user doesn't affect them, but affects the opponent as if it was happening to them, When connected, the user can identify anything wrong with the opponent, what weak area's they have, and how their body works. Once they have full understanding, the opponent's key can manifest from the user's body as they have full biological control of the user in one single key. Like with Body Key, the user can lock out any part of the user, augment their body, and much more that they can think of. This spell can also be used in medical field's, due to the user's connection with the person, they are able to detect what is illing the person, find the location of where it affects them, and lock it to seal it off before it spreads to allow time for the person to fix them. The same risk as Body Key is also shown, but there is also a secondary risk to this, for when the link is completed, the user becomes a second version of the opponent, which means if anything life threatening is on the person, the user's body will be affected in some way. Also, if the link is severed by any other means than canceling the magic, both people could die from the shock.
- Symbiote Key: Control Dagger( シムビウーツ キ 監刀 Simubiuutu Ki: Kantou): Is one of the most powerful spells known to the user, but must be connected with another being in order to fully work in sync. When the user syncronizes with the opponent, their bodies become sort of a living puppet, allowing the user to take control of not only their body, but also their magic that they normally use as well. Although the user cannot produce the magic of the opponents from their own body, they can generate control over the opponent's body to allow the magic to generate. However, there are several risks to this, one being that with the energies of both user's equaled, the user can pass out from overexhaustion as the opponent would, resulting both being down for the count.
Gaia's Blood(生血の地球 (ガイア・ブラッド), Gaiasu Buraddo lit. Lifeblood of the Earth):Gaia's Blood is extremely versatile; focusing on utilizing multiple abilities that can have a different result on the body of the user's target; while at the same time, they have an assortment of wild plants and herbs with different forms of medicine they can use in any given moment—it is described as the "fury and kindness of the earth wrapped in a single package". However, it's main use is to serve as a healing magic—one akin to Sky Dragon Slayer Magic. When using it, the user uses Gaia's Blood to focus a healing plant on their hands, touching the target; grabbing a hold of the body area where wounds have been inflicted, as the healing plant generates life energy, which flows into an open wound upon the target. This life energy flows into the target's system to purge it of all wounds; but the time of healing varies from person to person—and even the severity of the target's wounds. However, since the user is using their own magical power to fuel Gaia's Blood, that means that they are technically putting their own health at risk. Gaia's Blood also grants the user the ability to automatically revive from being knocked as long as the status in effect. However, the user can use it on others than themselves; as they can use it to revive an ally from being knocked out with their health and stamina revitalized. Peter's arsenal includes multiple types of seeds that he not only discovered, but was given to by the Founder of the group as a gesture of good will.
- Deterge (清める, Kiyomeru): Deterge is a standard spell of Gaia's Blood; however, it is also one of the most effective and potent healing spells that the magic itself is in possession of. It begins by the user releasing the blackish-brown blood onto their own body, slowy adding it to each part of their body, as they appear to slowly transform into a living blood cell; this itself is negative energy. As the negative energy manifests itself, the user touches it, as it began to become absorbed into the user's body, causing a unique reaction to occur as the negative energy, when touched by the user, is absorbed into their blood-coated skin, as it begins to become purified. It is considered to be one of the greatest healing spells to ever exist—it is even possibly capable of purifying the demonic poison of eternano, as well as the Colstone's.
- Confrontation Triumphant Armor (臨凱装, Ringaisō): The Confrontation Triumphant Armor is one of the most common spells that Gaia's Blood possesses; it is known to be a great offensive as well as a defensive spell. The spell begins by the user calling forth the blood upward, slowly covering both the arms as the user alters it in a very precise way to begin slowly absorbing the Eternano found in the trees and in the air around them as it begins to grow more and more over their body. Eventually after absorbing quite a significant amount of Eternano, the user's body becomes an entire cloak of protective armor that serves greatly in not only offensive, but defensive capabilities as well. It has been seen that the spell is able to counter against Caster Magic and Lost Magic's without them being able to penetrate their armor easily.
- Accel Growth (速生, Sokusei): One of the main spells used for this magic that connects entirely with the special Seeds of Disarray (実頓狂 Mitonkyou), a marvel found by Walrod Cken, who discovered that the magic actually connected with the seeds as they grew almost instantly. Walrod was seen to be able to channel the blood straight into the seeds, often causing them to grow instantly, and each seed was different so the ability of it varied. In that way, Accel Growth is shown to be highly versatile; and for those who rank in the higher tiers of Gaia's Blood; Accel Growth is their main method of combat. These seeds are grown in various methods which are highly diverse—some grow upon command, others grow in the presence of an oncoming target, while others are capable of growing in mid-air. These seeds also have varying ranges and effects, even those not normally attributed to plants and seeds, such as one capable of piercing opponents, another being able to explode, while another is shown to release a shock wave. Currently, there are only thirteen seeds; however, more are slowly being discovered—and all possess various effects.
- Reaper Change (刈り成, Karisei): When the user surrounds the object with the brown-black blood, it slow begins to merge it with different kinds of nutrients and bacteria inside of it, slowly transforming the blade itself into an animated creature, depending on the kind of weapon or object the user surrounds; provoking the changing inorganic objects, no matter what they are, into living organisms. This is a rather simple process to analyze and break down; first, the user touches the object they wish to convert with their hand, focusing life energy; which flows into the object and causes the atoms the object is composed of to convert into reishi, which then compresses and morphs the object of choice into a living organism of the user's choice; though it is easiest to convert objects into the living organism they most resemble. For example; a sword can be turned into a snake, a bullet into a beetle and so on. The user frequently produces small life forms (frogs, snakes, flies) and plants that they have absolute control over. When any of these are attacked indiscriminately, the creation will not be harmed, and instead the attacker receives the amount of pain they would have inflicted.
When he trigger's the magic, his entire person goes through what is seen to be an event of transformation as his armor and other items become enveloped with the fire as they change in a certain way. Along with this change, his body takes on new characteristic's as his head develops fur, making his hair grow longer down his back as nine tail's sprout put from his backside along with ear's on his head.
- Inferno Fox Burst(猛火劈狐, Mōka Hekigitsune): Is a unique spell Peter learned how to do when he was first training and getting the hang of the magic's unique ability, which resulted in him being able to construct different forms and objects, even condensing them into one powerful orb that when fired in a blast form releasing a blazing inferno that can scorch the earth itself. This spell is shown that it can be used in three different ways and released in these same ways: From the arms, the mouth, and the tails that is made from the Eternano of the Kitsune Magic. To use this, the user starts by channeling the Eternano-flames into their select place, combining them together and condensing them as it shows to expand more and more, taking on the shape of a black orb as the user keeps the energy condensed and contained in it's form. The second step to this spell is how the user activates the power of this spell, sometimes they might take control of it with their hands, or take it into their mouths to release it in a blast that heads towards the opponent, or even controls it with their tails before sending it towards the opponent to connect and explode in an intense combustion of flames. However, despite the incredible power it contains, it does show to have certain weaknesses to it. The first being that it takes time to gather the energy for a stronger form, meaning if the user wants it to mow down half a forest easily, they would have to wait until more energy gathers, else the attack won't be strong enough. The second weakness is that once it is in motion, the user isn't able to move from their spot, leaving them defenseless against any other form of enemy attack that might be heading towards them.
- Combustion Land Blaze(燃焼地炎, Nenshō Chien): Is a unique spell that Peter developed during his time learning to control his magic, accidentally discovering a way to infuse the fire of his magic with the ground to create a blazing territory that is controlled and dominated by Peter while it is in use. To begin using this spell, Peter begins by concentrating, creating the flames that appear over them as he them controls all nine to then stab into the earth, causing a chain reaction as Eternano begins to pour into the rock, causing it to merge with the land around the user until it reaches a certain length. Once there, Peter begins to augment the wavelengths as it makes the flames emerge from the ground, yet makes it appear as if the ground itself isn't burning from them. Once the flames are up and about, Peter begins to manipulate them to create powerful solid constructs of flames that can be manipulated by a tail, making it more difficult for the opponent to dodge as up to nine solid weapons can be created from the flames. However, despite the incredible feats this spell can do, it does have certain weaknesses to it, one being that the flames are shown to only be dangerous when they are solidified, meaning anyone that steps into the circle will not be burn unless Peter has a solid flame weapon in his hand. Another weakness to this spell is that depending on the length of the circle, Peter can only manipulate the flames within the circle, everything outside the circle is unaffected and is considered the safe zone for the opponent.
Take Over(接収 テイクオーバー Teiku Ōbā): Is a Caster Magic that allows the user's to generate different kinds of spells that transforms then into new form's that grant them new abilities. For Peter, he is shown to have three different kinds of spells at his disposal, which he gained over the years that he spent traveling alone and mastered them during his time with Hydra Head and Jungle Saviours.
- Ragnarok(ラグナロク Ragunaroku) Is one of the three spells that Peter discovered on his travel's when he found an ancient scripture hidden inside one of the caves to a dormant volcano. When the spells begins, molten rock begins to erupt from under the user's feet, slowly making it's way up as it envelops him from head to toe. One there, the cooled lava cracks, breaking off bit after bit as the form of arm's, leg's, a body, and a head are shown as the lava shows to be flowing through him like blood. When in use, Peter is shown to be able to control and generate lava from his body, allowing him to use it in anyway or form while he is still in this form.
- Jack Jumper(ジャックジャンパー Jakku Janpaa): Is the third and final spell that Peter discovered when he found himself in a deserted island. In this form, he resembles a humanoid insect like creature with a red and orange exoskeleton covering his entire body. He possesses four orange legs that are double jointed, which support an insect abdomen. A human like torso rises out from the front, from inside of a triangular plate of armor, covered in the sectioned armor of his exoskeleton. His forearms are covered by large durable plates, from which three digits jut out at the end, forming his hand. Intricate armor plating protects his shoulder joints and back, and light blue fins jut out from his forearms and along his spine. His head sits at the end of a segregated neck, consisting of a single red plate for the face, and orange jaw, and a crest where a pair of antennae rest. He possesses a pair of mandibles lining his human jaw, with blue compounded eyes just above them. When the user is in this form, he is able to generate and manipulate any form of liquid around him, drawing it into his system before releasing it into another way.
- Blazvatan(ブラズバタヌ, Burazubatanu): Is the third of the three spells that Peter discovered in the hottest desert of the Earthlands, when he fell through the sand and found himself in a temple devoted to the Lizardman's great ancestor. When Peter begin's to use this spell, sand and wind starts to envelop his entire body, causing his skin to become dry and yellow as he transforms into a yellow lizardman with armor on his arms and legs, spike's on his body, and sharp claws. In this form, his skin is nearly indestructable and he is able to manipulate the sand or generate it in anyway or form. Another ability is that the spell is able to generate one massive tornado by charging magic through the body, creating high speeds of wind as it slowly adds with the friction of the heat until it reaches high altitude's.
- The appearance description was helped by both Perchan and Bombkidbomb
- The character pic is based off of Abe no Yoshihira from Nurarihyon no Mago
- The name Flindar for his sword is taken from the Chaotic creature