|Pieces | Texture|
|Pieces & Texture|
Pīsu To Tekusucha
Pieces And Texture (ピースとテクスチャ, Pīsu To Tekusucha) is a type of rare Caster Magic which was ultilized by Sabrina Waffle. The magic's process can be either "Fix-to-Combine" or "Destroy-to-Fix-to-Combine" depending on the situation. It is believed that Pieces And Texture was a type of Molding Magic as well, but there is no evidences to prove this just yet.
Pieces And Texture is rather a type of rare Caster Magic which focus on the combining's effect. Literally, the caster of this spell can only fuse junk parts and broken pieces together for the sole purpose of creating a new materials. Hence the tittle- ; "Junk" and "Broken", it is nearly impossible for the caster to make an advanced substances such as high-techno combat robots or a specially-designed cannon for their own's convenience. Thus, making this Magic as nearly useless to be wield. However, Pieces And Texture were proved to be worth the "rare" tittle when Sabrina Waffle manage to bring the magic into an excel usage of defensive and supplementary means when fighting. Pieces And Texture merely allow the user to destroy, fix and combine a solid objects into one, but it must be either old and uprooted, not the freshly-made metal such as Orichalcum and such. Talking about the Fix's effect, it mainly function to improve junk materials SLIGHTLY better while Combine revolves around the process of combining the required objects.
- This article was supposed to be named as Junk Magic, but because of some problem with finding pictures, it is switched to Pieces And Texture.
- The permission to create this article is granted by Persona.
- Surprisingly, the name "Pieces And Texture" was inspired (literally taken) from the author's frequent breakfast meal box. It is a cereal.
- There is no My Cake template over here, but that doesn't mean that this article was a free use. You need still need the author's permission.
- Also, once you gained permission, don't put your characters in the Infobox's users section, if not I'm gonna' die.
- This ARTICLE will be COMPLETED as of 18 JANUARY 2015.