Jikan no Noroi
Time Curse (時間の呪い Jikan no Noroi): This curse allows Regenta to control time of everything or anything instantaneously with no exceptions. This is mistaken for Infinity Curse but Infinity Curse allows the user to control the timeline of a particular object that its user wants it to affect. Even if Time Curse is used only at one person, it could affect the things around the person.
- Pause (ポーズ Kyūshi): This move allows Regenta to stop her opponent, victim or ally and everything around that person for 10 seconds which gives her enough time to do what she likes to the person.
- Stop (やめる Yameru): This move allows Regenta to stop her opponent, victim or ally permanently and everything around the person that this spell affects. She can do what she wants without any worry or anxiety.
- Rewind (巻き戻し Maki Modoshi): This move allows Regenta to rewind the timeline of any event to prevent the event from occurring or happening.
- Fast-Forward (早送り Hayaokuri): This move allows Regenta to order something or someone to move forward to their future state and the things around.
- Replay (再生 Saisei): This move allows Regenta to control something or someone to continuously do an action by going back in the past to do the action. She loves this move because she uses it to re-torture he enemies and adversaries over and over again.
- Play (演じる Enjiru): This move allows Regenta to order something or someone to continue the action that they were doing, if they were stopped.
- Time Bomb (時限爆弾 Jigen Bakudan): This move allows Regenta to trap people or things in a giant orb that is actually a bomb and has a timer that is timed 100 minutes before it explodes. After each minute, the speed increases to going twice as fast as its original state. As it timer goes off, the bomb disintegrates into thin air, leaving no trace behind.