|The following article contains content exclusive to the Heroic Chronicles universe. Thus, this article may not be used by any other user unless permission is acquired from the creator. In such an event, they would need to explain their reasoning for using it outside of the author's A.U.; however, in most cases this doesn't mean that it will be used.|
- "Those damn weapons! They always seem to get in their way. It's rather typical, as they serve as the antipode of the seven evils. It's how "he" constructed them to be, acting as a last resort should all else fail. They may prove to be difficult to deal with because of their respective abilities and incredulous powers."
- — Sin's Godfather about the weapons being an obstacle in his plans to gather the Pole Star Fragments, alluding to their prowess.
Currently, all four weapons are in the hands of each general of the Colonel Faction, uncovering them by accident during one of their myriad assignments. Each one is eventual mastered and later becomes their signature weapon.
General Powers and Abilities
Stjarnagarm Divinity Arts
Stjarnagarm Divinity Arts (
Known Blade Fragments
- This is one of the author's earlier ideas for his storyline; apparently, this was something that was also gonna be scrapped, but decided to keep seeing how he's able to fit them in with the revised aspects of his story's ideas without breaking consistency.
- They're obviously based on the Holy Swords from the series, Saint Seiya Omega.
- It's been noted that certain details of the article will be withheld, only to be revealed when the author introduces them in the chapters in the near future. Thus, certain parts of the article will have "false information" sorta speak.
- Most terminology and phrasing is derived from the anime/light novel series, Gakusen Toshi no Asterisk — despite it being just another SAO in his opinion.