Slayer Concepts, Slayers, etc
Storm Phoenix Slayer Magic
Storm Phoenix Slayer Magic (嵐の滅鳳魔法, Ran no Metsuhō Mahō): Storm Phoenix Slayer Magic is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, and Phoenix Slayer Magic utilized by Markus Hotaru, as well as Mayu Hollander; the former learnt by his foster-father Bolterus, the latter taught from her foster-mother Garuda. This magic allows the caster to transform their physiology into that of a phoenix, the element that this magic incorporates into their body is lightning; as the user can unleash lightning in the form of offense and defense. The user is able to generate these elements from their body, and manipulate them, giving their the ability to channel and manipulate electricity through their body. They are able to produce lightning from their bodies as a form of attack or defense or teleport their body with lightning to dart around the battlefield. The user can generate electricity at a rate of about 10,000 volts per minute, up to their maximum storage capacity of 10,000,000 volts. At that point, the user automatically stops producing electricity. As the user expends their electrostatic energy, they automatically begin to recharge the stores; and the user can release a single volt to their full 10,000,000 volt charge at once.
The lightning bolts that the user fires have to be charged before firing, but never chain electricity around the target. A single bolt could cause massive damage to the target, but the power came at a cost; the user's bolts drain their energy. When unleashing shockwaves, the user can badly injure the opponent; and they can also control the strength of their shockwaves. The user can cause tremors in the ground by simply punching the ground; and they are also able to create several doppelgängers of themselves which disappear the moment they are harmed, which prove a useful distraction when in a fight. If the target ever touched one of these doppelgängers, they would get injured after seeing an image of the user staring at them. By charging lightning in their feet, the user is also able to use teleportation, which improves their mobility greatly.
With Storm Phoenix Slayer Magic, the user is capable of "leeching" an individual's neuroelectric energy to instantly heal any bodily damage inflicted unto them, restraining a wounded individual with the use of electrokinesis and electromagnetism, and also healing a nearby injured individual back up their feet. Taking this further, the user exhibits some form of weather control, the primary example being able to call forth an extremely powerful bolt of lightning from the sky and control its direction when prolonged, literally forcing the sky to discharge all its charge in one massive lightning storm. The user's attacks are shown to be very destructive; however, they may be redirected by metal objects acting as "lightning rods", such as swords. What should be noted that Storm Phoenix Slayer Magic allows the user to store and absorb a seemingly limitless amount of electricity. By using this magic, the user could fly by generating a massive field of electricity which could propel them through the air. The user is also able to painfully paralyze anyone by overcharging their synapses' bio-electrical transmissions.
In addition, the user can generate and manipulate air in the form of spiraling currents, which can be employed to assault foes with great effect, sending them flying away from the user with great blunt force. This form of Magic also grants the user the ability to eat the oxygen present in the air around them to replenish their strength reserves. The user is also able to cast healing spells, which are noted to be able to restore the body's injuries, whilst not being capable of restoring any internal fatigue or stress the body has been put through beforehand, which, in turn, must be restored naturally. The user can manipulate air molecules to create winds of any strength, including tornadoes, and even siphon the air out of others lungs, enabling them to generate wind, as well as to manipulate the wind around them at their will, granting the user high offensive power, allowing them to assault enemies in different ways.
The most prominent aspect of the ability lies in the ability to give the wind cutting properties, manifesting it in the form of fast-moving air blades which are employed at mid-to-long range; the user can also generate powerful gusts of wind to inflict blunt damage upon enemies and send them flying away, and even form hurricanes of various scales, which, in addition to their rotational power, seem to retain their wind's signature sharpness. The user can also employ the wind on themselves, using it to levitate and traverse over long distances, as well as to cover themselves in an armour of wind, boosting both her offense and defense, allowing them to walk in the air with impunity, create pressures of enormous proportions, air currents capable of large destruction and more devious acts, such as suffocating anyone they wish with no more than a thought or incapacitating them by saturating their surroundings with oxygen.
Sword Magic (剣の魔法, Ken no Mahō) is a Holder Type Magic used by various mages. Alongside Requip, this is one of the most common magics in existence. It is a Magic which, as the name itself suggests, is focused around the use of swords, with those weapons acting as mediums for the user to perform particular attacks. In order to use Sword Magic, the user starts by channeling eternano directly into a specially constructed magic blade that causes a chain reaction to the sword, having the blade alter its entire structure until it reaches an unstable form of metal and magic, allowing the person to manipulate it into a solid shape that can also engage the spell that the user sees fit to use. In some cases, when the person condenses the unstable structure, they often add their own elemental affinity magic, allowing for the user of elemental sword spells to be created through the effective means of the user. During the time after the sword spell is used, the eternano is immediately ejected from the blade, allowing the instability, the result from the eternano, to cease and transform the blade back to its normal shape. However, there are certain risks to using this magic as it takes much mental focus and incredible magic control in order to allow the blade to be altered in its solid shape, and to be controlled in its unstable form. When the user often attempts to make any spell, their hand is to remain on the hilt at all times, due to the fact that unless the eternano is controlled and is kept at a steady flow into the blade, the blade will simply revert back to its normal shape while the Eternano is simply ejected outward. Many of such moves are shown capable of going past the physical reach of the blade employed in their use, threatening foes at short-to-mid range. Some Sword Magic techniques seem to involve the use of elements commonly found employed by elemental forms of Magic, such as Fire Magic; in addition, Telekinesis is shown to be frequently employed alongside it, in order for the user (the most recurring one of such technique being Erza Scarlet) to maneuvre several swords at the same time. A number of different blades can be employed for such Magic, with the most recurring ones being longswords and katana. In some cases, certain moves might even involve the change of the sword's properties, such as its length.
Red Rebellion Style (朱反流, Akehanryū): Red Rebellion Style is an ancient school of Sword Magic which is the rival of the Blue Order Style. Unlike its sister school, the Red Rebellion Style prioritizes sheer damage output and devastation over everything, striking out with savage, crude blows which are akin to a wild beast's attacks. The Red Rebellion fighting style focuses on strong, concise strikes that yield heavy damage, while sacrificing speed for more defensive tactics; attacking viciously with large, slow, sweeping movements, creating an unstoppable force which rends the earth with every strike, and devastates the user's opponents, relying on the vast array of options available in order to keep the opponents guessing. The Red Rebellion Style does not use projectiles for range, and has an aggressive, melee-rushdown oriented fighting style; it is all about forcing the user's way through the opponent's guard by any means necessary, and bringing the pain with high-damage, long combos. Because of this, a user of Red Rebellion Style can often experience difficulty with characters that excel at zoning due to lacking projectiles, even with high-speed movements. The Red Rebellion Style is a decidedly offensive style—eschewing any type of defensive technique, in favour of speed, and strength; focusing on powerful strikes that "start in a split second" and "end in a split second", meaning that energy isn't miss-used outside the attack. The user fights with no-holds-barred, attacking relentlessly without any remorse for their opponent, swinging their sword with wild abandon as to slice into their weak bodies; as once the user gets in close quarters, their damage potential increases considerably.
Blue Order Style (青律流, Aoritsuryū): Blue Order Style is an ancient school of Sword Magic which is the rival of the Red Rebellion Style. Unlike its sister school, the Blue Order Style prioritizes style and finesse over everything; striking elegantly against the opponent while fighting traditionally. Blue Order Style also incorporates some Iaidō into its arsenal; normally drawing and attacking with one move. The move set includes multiple slashes, swiping the blade off, and the subsequent re-sheathing of the blade. In addition, Blue Order Style allows the user to strike with their sheath—which is surprisingly heavy, and the user can wield both blade and sheath, or just leave the sheath on to pack an extra punch. They use the sheath as a primary weapon, for feinting or stunning, or to show that it's not yet time to unleash their full power; in addition, the user can catch the sword with it's sheath vertically in mid-air and in the middle of a battle. The attacks do decent damage, but the hard part is actually hitting the opponent, since Blue Order Style's offense is fairly easy to block; and the user will not be able to block forever. The user of Blue Order Style attacks at amazing speeds; though this is hardly a surprise due to Blue Order Style requiring the user of a katana-esque weapon. The user can quickly draw his weapon out of it's scabbard to slash in less than a second; and for a certain move, the user even uses one of their feet - which is difficult to see by the naked eye due to how fast the user executes each slash. The speed of Blue Order Style is so much so that the user is capable of swinging so swiftly that it uses the air to slice into enemies from a distance; capable of causing concentrated amounts of destruction. However, a weakness of Blue Order Style is that the user lacks reliable anti-airs, as most of them tend to be slow on startup or recovery.
Heartless Angel (心ない天使, Kokoronai Tenshi): Heartless Angel is one of the two "Super Magics" of Ragnarok; spells without peer. When initiating the spell, Ragnarok bows down and points her hands downwards, with all the fingers closed except the index and middle fingers. Ragnarok then begins to slowly move her right hand until it points upwards. The clouds above her begin circling around, forming a cyclone. Seven Magic seals are then summoned in front of Ragnarok and connect together to make what looks like a constellation as a halo appears over the foe's head. From there, Ragnarok unleashes a volley of rapidly fired beams of light each with an ranking of the mid 90's. Each beam is a deadly spell on the level, if not beyond any other's capacity with three times a grand master's entire amount of energy, capable of destroying the body of a Wizard Saint with a direct hit. Just the use of one single beam would normally require an energy circle, ten count aria, and one minute of casting for anyone else casting the spell, and still thirty seconds with a master spellcaster. Ragnarok is able to shoot them in rapid succession without any preparation after simply targeting the enemy with her pointer finger. She can fire them without pause, and the result is something that resembles a bombing raid that leaves the ground scorching red. The catch is that due to the halo manifested on the foe's head, the light beams home in on them; and the effect of Heartless Angel once it strikes is to reduce the magical energy and stamina of one or more of her targets to one, regardless of their current standings; it is done by inflicting damage to them equal to their max parameters minus one.
Light of Judgment (裁きの光, Sabaki no Hikari): Light of Judgment is a Light Magic spell without peer; known to be the strongest of its kind. It is a spell that has limitless power, formed via Alexis condensing solar rays which are gathered by white orbs surrounding her, which in itself is a staggering amount of energy. When it is not in use, the Light of Judgment appears as four tiny white orbs of light that move up and down near Alexis, with one pair moving down a long path and the other pair moving a shorter path. When fired, the orbs take a formation in front of Alexis, gathering and condensing solar energy as the spheres whirl around, creating a small hurricane which is generated via the spinning of the white orbs; before the magical energy condensed is instantly released from the spheres; unleashing a destructive beam of light which shoots upwards into the sky before crashing back down in a location across the world that she so chooses, cutting a path of flame into the ground that leaves naught but death and destruction in its wake, erasing the location for miles and replacing it with a shouldering crater several kilometers deep. The excess energy left over by the impact manifests monsters in order to wreak more havoc. It is the signature spell of Ragnarok, and she will only utilize it upon opponents or continents that she feels are resisting her despair, or if she is bored. During Tsuruko's confrontation with Ragnarok in the future, Alexis has the Light of Judgment in an inactive position. However, after she rejects her nihilistic plans, Alexis activates and turns the Light of Judgment onto the planet, raging that she will kill everyone; leading to the near destruction of the future as of currently; however, Tsuruko dodged the attack, which allowed her to defeat and seal Ragnarok away.
Supernova (スーパーノヴァ, Sūpānova): The most powerful spell in Ragnarok's arsenal and one of her two "Super Magics"; by summoning a star in front of her, Ragnarok shows the destruction of most of the planets (Saturn, despite losing it rings is spared from destruction, as well as Uranus, Neptune and Mars) in the solar system by use of a comet that originated from outside the Milky Way; this is all a vision, but it is extremely terrifying for those witnessing it. All the while, several mathematical equations take place; the first two equations calculate the sun's and planet's potential attractive forces. The third equation calculates the Earth's potential attractive forces and the fourth misstates that the asteroid is working on a two-dimensional level, as it is the equation for the area of a circle, all to direct the energy used to cause the supernova. Once the equations are finished, Ragnarok forces a nuclear fusion within the star, and forces the star to undergo its final stages of evolution; showing which causes it to explode in both an incredibly powerful and wide ranging blast; referred to as a supernova. The actual event is so powerful that it momentarily out-shines the whole galaxy. However, even with its reduction in size, Tsuruko comments that if it had been in the true dimension, it "would have disintegrated Earth Land". A supernova is a stellar explosion that is more energetic than a nova. Supernovae are extremely luminous and cause a burst of radiation that often briefly outshines an entire galaxy, before fading from view over several weeks or months.
Water Magic (水の魔法 Mizu no Mahō): Water Magic is the manipulation of water conjured through magical power outside of the body, directed through limbs; in addition, Water Magic could be manipulation of existing water bodies. In order to harness Water Magic, the user must project their magical power outwards, using it to manipulate the temperature down to the level that allows water to manifest, before combining their magical power with the ambient eternano within the atmosphere in order to make that water a reality. In order to manifest Water Magic, the is required to surge their magical energy into the equation so that the atoms rearrange to fit together; the process is dangerous, both requiring and releasing substantial amounts of magical energy. In addition, when forming water, the user's magical aura will contain it, making sure there is no overflow or such. It takes much more ability to create the water outside the body than to manipulate what is already available; but thankfully, the user is capable of generating water from nothing as long as there is hydrogen and oxygen in the vicinity. Water Magic is the magic that the user specializes in, and is proficient in it, able to draw water from plants and the air, as well as the standard large bodies of water, but cannot control the water in their own body.
A Water Magic magician is able to manipulate water pressure, allowing their spells to grasp other objects or cutting through without simply parting around them. Since water is incompressible, it can be used as a semi-solid while being able to move and flow like a liquid. Water Magic, when harnessed in an offensive manner, seems to inflict harm from the sudden force that the spells exert, which would cause massive internal damage to a human. Depending on its use, the physical properties of water can be manipulated to the user's advantage; large masses of such liquid are shown to possess remarkable force, being usable to inflict blunt damage upon targets by sweeping them away with water. Depending on its use, the physical properties of water can be manipulated to their advantage; large masses of such liquid are shown to possess remarkable force, being usable to inflict blunt damage upon targets by sweeping them away with water. A similar effect can be achieved using high-pressure currents, which, due to their reduced size, focus the damage on smaller areas. Pressure is also manipulable to a great extent, enough that when it is focused on the outer sides of the water surfaces being controlled, the liquid can become an effective cutting weapon, acting like a real blade. Whirlpools generated on the ground by this Magic, combining rotatory force and slicing power, can easily reduce solid rock to pieces. The user is also able to erect domes of water around foes, in order to knock them out by depriving them of air.
In order to manifest Lightning Magic, the user is able to modify their eternano and magical energy into that of electrons, which they can alter the movement of, allowing them to use almost any electricity based power; controlling, generating, and absorbing electric fields; utilizing electricity, but more specifically, lightning, as a form of offense and defense. The user is able to generate these elements from their body, and manipulate them, giving them the ability to channel and manipulate electricity through their body. However, unlike other types of Elemental Magic, users of Lightning Magic are also capable of utilizing lightning from a distance, such as from the ground near them, or down from the sky. Lightning attacks work by electrocuting the opponents to various degrees, and there are spells that are said to be capable of completely paralyzing enemies, due to the extremely high voltage of the electricity employed in their use. Because of the high amounts of light produced with its use, Lightning Magic can also be utilized to blind opponents, albeit for a short amount of time.
By generating electricity on different parts of their body, the user is capable of causing their attacks in melee to become far deadlier; even capable of propelling themselves around at high speeds in order to gain extra momentum; as the user can create lightning orbs around their arms and legs before connecting punches and kicks, increasing their striking power in a way similar to most other elemental mages, allowing them move around much faster, propelling themselves towards their opponents, by surrounding their entire body with lightning, and empowering their connecting strikes by summoning forth lightning from the sky to accompany their motions. In addition to these properties, the bright light from the lightning can be also used to momentarily blind enemies. Similar to other types of Elemental Magic, Lightning Magic allows the user to transform their body into the element they control: by transforming into a lightning bolt, the user is able to avoid physical attacks, and have the added advantage of traveling around at very high speeds and damaging everyone or everything they come in contact with, much like real lightning. This is a very powerful Elemental Magic, having many avenues for usage. It can also be inserted into Magical Lacrima crystals, as seen with Laxus Dreyar's Thunder Palace spell.
Interestingly, there has been a new discovery in how to manifest Lightning Magic by the same scientists that discovered the new way to utilize Light Magic, the artificial light of might. It is said that this way of using Lightning Magic is incredibly dangerous as it has a great risk of hurting the user's own body, especially their nervous system, and can even result in death. Nevertheless, to utilize this form of Lightning Magic, the user will amplify the bio-eclectic currents that exist within all aspects of their body, primarily in the nervous system, heart and muscles, to the point that they will force electricity to manifest around their very being and is fueled by their body and magic. By doing this, they are able to channel what has now been named bio-electricity (生体電気, Seitai Denki) in various ways: unleashing burst of bio-electricity that can fry a person from the inside-out and even being able to drain the bio-electical energies that may dwell within another being, in a way that is similar to Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic. The user is also able to form constructs out of the bio-electricity drained or stored, find persons by sensing their bioelectrical presence and even scramble personal bio-electric rhythms to shock others. This method of Lightning Magic is best reserved for master of said magic as they have the understanding to fully performing and using this method to its maximum potential.
_ is known as the Lightning Emperor, a high title infamous amongst the magic world—indicating _ as one of the most powerful to ever exist. As such, _ has complete and absolute control over any and all source of lightning, even from other magicians and the environment itself. No lightning-based Lost Magic, Slayer Magic, or even a Curse is safe from the absorption ability of _'s Lightning Magic, as for the latter, the moment that the demon particles that compose the Etherious ability come into contact with _'s lightning, _ hyper aura converting the particles into eternano before absorbing it and using it to enhance _ next attack. What should be noted is that _'s Lightning Magic is unable to be consumed by any lightning-element Slayer, no matter their type of Slayer Magic, as when a foolish Slayer attempts to consume the elemental magic, it will seep into their bloodstream and then paralyze them. There is no actual way to consume this version of Lightning Magic; a fact that will never change.
Wind Magic (風魔法, Kaze Mahō) is a Caster Type Magic and a variation of Air Magic; which enables its users to generate wind, as well as to manipulate the wind around them at their will. Wind Magic grants them high offensive power, allowing them to assault enemies in different ways: the most prominent aspect of such Magic lies in the ability to give the wind cutting properties, manifesting it in the form of fast-moving air blades which are employed at mid-to-long range; they can also generate powerful gusts of wind to inflict blunt damage upon enemies and send them flying away, and even form hurricanes of various scales, which, in addition to their rotational power, seem to retain his wind's signature sharpness. Wind Magic also gives the user the ability to manipulate the air around them and use it as a weapon, such as making it explode or lowering the oxygen levels in a certain area. The air can also be manipulated in simple ways, such as using it for levitating, or keeping a giant airship airborne after being heavily damaged. However, this consumes a large quantity of Magic Power. Many of this Magic's spells seem to require special gestures which are performed with one or both hands, depending on the attack's power and magnitude. However, users also seems capable of producing minor, yet accurate, blasts without the need of moving their hands. Users can also employ the wind on themselves, using it to levitate and traverse over long distances, as well as to cover themselves in an armor of wind, boosting both their offense and defense. Like other elemental types of Magic, some users can also transform their bodies into this element; by turning their bodies into air to negate both physical and Magical attacks, or to teleport to another location.
Fire Magic (火の魔法 Hi no Mahō) is a Caster Type Magic which is utilized by various mages. It utilizes the element of fire. Fire Magic allows the user to control and manipulate the kinetic energy of magical particles to generate, control or absorb fire, being able to manipulate it for general purposes. This is induced by the user raising the motion of a target's magical particles through telekinesis in order to ignite it. They can excite or speed up an object's magical particles, increasing their thermal energy until they ignite, not necessarily objects, but also air particles. They can control and move the flames, including the shape, heat and even colour. With this in mind, the user is able to create fire-based attacks which can be used both in melee and as a ranged form of offence and is immune to being burnt. The generated flames can be manipulated in a wide variety of ways, their "type" can be changed at will, and they can even be given a material consistency by manipulating the magical particles in the air. The user can form fire into long streams, spheres, or even more complex shapes like letters in skywriting. These flames-objects will only remain their shapes as long as the user concentrates upon them. The objects will only burn about 3 minutes before expiring unless the user continues to infuse them with energy. The temperature of these fiery projections is generally around 2,800 F, near the melting point of iron.
Fire Magic seems to be unaffected by water, as the user is able to create flames even when submerged in water. In short, the user of this Magic can release fire from their body and manipulate it. User can also change the properties (such as heat, smell, and taste) of his/her flames for different effects, which corresponds with a different flame color and generates them by first summoning a Magic circle with his/her hands, from which the flames soar outwards.
Earth Magic is activated by the user utilizing their magical energy in order to manipulate the soil and anything related to it in any way that they wish even without directly touching it- as long as their magical energy washes over something and it has traces of earth embedded within it, the user is capable of modifying it, even through thought alone. Effectively, this grants the user the ability to manipulate, modify, generate from their body earthen materials to their fullest extent- a skilled user has absolute dominance over the earth and everything related to and dwelling within it. When using Earth Magic, the magicians harness the power of the earth around them to attack or defend, giving Earth Magic users a great deal of flexibility in their magic. Earth Magicians use their magic to unleash powerful earthen structures, create walls to block opposing spells, and generally use it to enhance their physical attacks—Earth Magic is intricately tied to the caster's physical motions, though a user of Earth Magic is required to remain in motion at nearly all times, only standing still long enough to launch an attack—even though most Earth Magic users are fairly slow, these motions help to retain the Earth Magic user's balance between attack and defense, using strength and defense to become both a shield and spear.
A user is commonly seen producing earth from their very existence, before shaping it mentally and setting it upon their enemies to inflict maximum damage with ease. To a skilled user, the earth around themselves is similar to an extension of their body as in they are capable of manipulating a pre-existing earthen construct's movements and structure, subjugating it to their will- a master of Earth Magic can levitate entire buildings, tear extremely large pieces of stone from the earth, create fissures with a simple stomp, turn soil and dirt into quicksand, and of course, tunnel through the ground. Skilled users can manipulate the physical properties of earth, such as making sand as hard as metal, creating iron-hard rock pillars from the ground, or even bending the ground at will and turning it into a liquid form. Earth Magic also enables a user to literally dive into the ground (be it rock, concrete, or metal), using their hands or feet, and tunnel through it. Earth magic is strong and immune to Lightning Magic and Fire Magic, but Wind Magic is capable of upturning it and Water Magic will reduce the earth to mud. Like other elemental magics some users can also transform their bodies to earth to travelling through solid obstacles and underground. In the manga, Jura's arms appear to turn into rocks, although it is unknown if this transformation is caused by Earth Magic or advanced Transformation Magic.
Celestial Spirit Magic
Celestial Spirit Magic (星霊魔法, Seirei Mahō): Celestial Spirit Magic is a Holder Magic used by Celestial Spirit Mages that involves the summoning of Celestial Spirits. Celestial Spirit Magic is a Magic in which the user summons Celestial Spirits by opening their gates through the use of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys. These Keys are separated into two classes: the more common Silver Keys and the rarer Gold Keys. Keys for Celestial Spirits are counted in Units (collectively without regard of Gold or Silver), and a Celestial Spirit Mage is noted by how many Units they have obtained. When a Celestial Spirit Mage receives a Key and opens its Celestial Gate for the first time, they have to set up a contract with the respective Spirit. This contract consists of asking the Spirit which days it can be summoned by its contractor. This simple agreement leads to a dedicated and serious bond between the Spirit and summoner. However, under certain circumstances, i.e. during battle, and a Spirit is summoned for the first time, the making of a contract may be suspended on a later date. Contracts can be broken if the Mage gets arrested, releases the Spirit by themselves, or dies. When a Celestial Spirit Mage summons a Spirit, it appears directly next to them, as that's where the gates to the Spirit world had been opened. It's impossible to summon spirits elsewhere.
Celestial Spirits are Magical beings from their own separate universe, the Celestial Spirit World. Some Mages, called Celestial Spirit Mages due to their specialization in Celestial Spirit Magic, are able to summon Spirits by opening their Gates via the use of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys. These Keys are separated into two classes: the more common Silver Keys and the extremely rare Gold Keys. Keys for Celestial Spirits are counted in Units (collectively without regard of Gold or Silver), and a Celestial Spirit Mage is noted by how many Units they have obtained. All Celestial Spirits are each named after a different astronomical constellation. When a Celestial Spirit Mage receives a key and opens its Celestial Gate for the first time, they have to set up a contract with the respective Spirit. This contract consists of asking the Spirit which days it can be summoned by the Mage. This simple agreement, forms a dedicated and serious bond between the Spirit and summoner. However, under certain circumstances, i.e. during battle, a contract can be asked to be completed later. Contracts can be broken if the Mage is arrested, releases the Spirit by him/herself, or dies. When a Celestial Spirit Mage summons a Spirit, it appears directly next to them, as that's where the Gates to the Spirit World have been opened. It's impossible to summon Spirits elsewhere. The Spirits must also abide by certain rules enforced by the Celestial Spirit King. A Spirit may not directly or indirectly kill its summoner under any circumstances. When the Gates are closed, it is required from both the summoner and the Spirit to agree upon the Gate's closure. However, Spirits can also be "forced closed" in battle, which means they can be forced back into the Celestial World by the summoner's will, though not every Celestial Spirit Mage is capable of doing that.
The Spirits must also abide by certain rules enforced by the Celestial Spirit King. The only rule that has been introduced so far is that a Spirit may not directly or indirectly kill its summoner under any circumstances. When the Gates are closed, it is required from both the summoner and the Spirit to agree upon the gate's closure. However, Spirits can also be "forced closed" in battle, which means they can be forced back into the Celestial World by the summoner's will, though not every Celestial Spirit Mage is capable of doing such. Celestial Spirits also have different categories of sorts that fall under the basic summoning conditions from their owner. Also, if the trust between the Celestial Spirit and the owner is not an issue, contracts can be temporarily dissolved. It also seems that if the Celestial Spirit is strong enough, they can employ their own Magic to stay in the Human World, when/if the contract is not in action. The strength of the Celestial Spirits is affected by the Magical strength of their summoner. Celestial Spirits, like regular mages, have powerful magic. Their magical levels are charged by giving and taking damage in battle, or avoiding an attack. After the respective spirit's magic is launched, the magic levels returns to the state it was in prior to the summon, meaning if the level was full before the spirit was summoned, the spirit can launch two spells in a row. When a spirit is defeated the level is reset to zero. Celestial Spirits also have different categories of sorts, which fall under the basic summoning conditions from their owner. It also seems that if the Celestial Spirit is strong enough, they can use their own Magic to stay in the Human World, when or if the contract is not in action. The strength of the Celestial Spirits is affected by the Magical strength of their summoner.
Celestial Spirit Gate Keys
Celestial Spirit Gate Keys (星霊関鍵, Seirei Sekikagi): Celestial Spirit Gate Keys are Magic Items used by Celestial Spirit Mages to summon Celestial Spirits from the Celestial Spirit World. Celestial Spirit Gate Keys are Magical keys that can be used to summon Celestial Spirits, beings from another dimension that can be used to fight their contractor's opponents, to do chores or just to hang around with. There are two different types of Celestial Spirit Gate Keys: the Silver Keys and the Gold Keys. The Silver Keys are common keys that can be bought from stores while the Gold Keys are very rare keys that can be used to summon the Zodiac Spirits. According to Yukino, it is said that when all twelve Zodiac Keys are gathered, one is able to "open the gate to changing the world".
Reality Shift (リアリティ・シフト, Riariti Shifuto): Reality Shift is a unique Ancient Spell that has its roots ingrained in Black Magic. It is an all-purpose Caster Magic that allows the user to reverse the natural order of the world—that is to say, everything becomes its opposite. When initiating Reality Shift, the user's eyes glow red; as they condense their magical energy into their fists—slamming their fists down on the ground, the magical energy is released into the ground momentarily. After a few seconds, the magical energy erupts violently, shooting into the air before solidifying into the form of a large light blue rectangle with light blue transparent walls and ceiling which appears around the battlefield. Then, the light blue glow fades, and the walls and ceiling becomes invisible. This magical energy which was released is charged with Black Magic; as it is the natural opposite of regular magic, when it is launched into the ground, it causes the properties of the area to be reversed completely when it erupts; as the barrier surrounding the vicinity is forged, it completely inverts every aspect of the people within the area; including the user.
While Reality Shift is in effect, the slower mages move extremely fast; and every time that a new opponent appears, the light blue transparent walls and ceiling appear again to show that it is still in effect. However, attacks which have priority over others, such as High Speed, still possess their original effect. In addition, Reality Shift also switches the offenses and defenses of every person in the barrier, meaning that somebody with high offensive power could become a stone wall, and vice-versa. The effect can be accurately be called "switching around the player's stats in a videogame", only extending to the real world in this case; essentially short-circuiting the foe's body. Up and down, left and right as well as forward and backward are reversed. However, it is not just the sense of direction that is changed; the opponent's eyesight, direction of incoming attacks, and injury locations are also inverted—in addition to this, it can also be used selectively, only reversing some directions.
All of one's attempts in countering the damage from the inverted directions simply by processing it all within the mind is not possible; as no matter how powerful the opponent, even if one is accustomed to fighting in that particular way, their body will not adapt, and will continue to fight by reflex, which causes it to continuously succumb to the power of Reality Shift; in any case, opponents will have a highly difficult time adapting to this sudden and dangerous change; as the user darts around the area swiftly and silently, picking them off, one by one. Lastly, Reality Shift's effect lasts for twenty minutes before it wears off; meaning that it is an 'hour of power' magic, so to speak.
Oversoul Magic (オーバーソウル・マジック, Ōbasōru Majikku): A powerful magic that was borne from numerous experiments; it is said to be a perfect mix of scientific knowledge and magic. When utilizing this magic, the user is able to form and reshape almost any part of their body into various weapons by using the nanomachines in their body; this is done by stimulating the nanomachines with the user's magical power; which causes them to submit to the user's will; granting them complete control over them. All in all, Oversoul Magic allows the user to turn almost any part of their body parts into various objects, preferably weapons or tools used for combat; the nanomachines that circulate through their body allow them to do this. The user usually utilizes their long hair for transformation, occasionally using their arms and feet. When nothing else is within reach, they can form their body or limbs into claws, blades, guns, hammers, etc. In short, their arsenal is limited only by their imagination. Additionally, the user can alter their density to be as malleable or as hard as they wish; they can manipulate and alter skin, nails, fat, muscles, blood, nerves, etc., allowing them to freely alter and manipulate themselves; and they can additional appendages and body-parts, remove them or otherwise manipulate bodies, in visible, chemical and cellular/sub-cellular levels. The user can absorb the organic matter of other living creatures, converting it into more biomass. This process sustains and regenerates the user's health. In addition, the user can consume individuals, absorbing their knowledge, skills, and even their physical form, which they can call upon at will. They can manipulate their physical form to create weapons to attack their enemies, generate armour to defend themselves, and take on the appearance of another person to disguise themselves. A downside to Oversoul Magic is that if the user utilizes the power excessively, the nanomachines in their body overheat, leaving them extremely weak and unable to move; sometimes causing them to pass out.
Reverse Soul Magic
Reverse Soul Magic (反魂の魔法, Hangon no Mahō): Reverse Soul Magic is a deadly subsection of the Black Arts; more specifically, that of Living Magic. Whereas Living Magic is a type of Magic that allows the user to bring life to their creations, Reverse Soul Magic is a Magic which affects the user's soul. Casting the magic, the user gathers their magical power within their soul and compresses it; this causes a unique effect where the user's other attributes—including their life energy, magical energy, strength, intelligence and knowledge, agility, and finally, their talent in magic, is split into two even halves. Then, the user's body undergoes a process similar to asexual reproduction; however, instead of the user producing two more of themselves, the user indeed does split into two halves. The skills of the user are split amongst the two halves, as well as their personality traits; additionally, the two beings produced are struck with a bad case of amnesia, not remembering anything about their "original self".
However, in most cases, the personality of the original being is heavily diluted within the duo produced; becoming almost one-dimensional. This is because if a person that the original being once knew attempted to talk to them more than just basic greetings or instructions, they would scream in pain and collapse, as memories slowly begin to surface—if the memories fully emerge, one of the two beings will fade out of existence. Due to the lack of a soul, the two beings cannot truly feel emotions; but in most cases, they often pretend that they can, pretending to be "a real human". Through interacting with others, the two beings are able to "remember" what it was like to have emotions, thus allowing them to respond correctly to specific situations. Although the two beings are born as empty shells, they are capable of developing identity of their own over time.
The body of the two beings may be warped to a degree from its original form, depending on the strength of the user's Reverse Soul Magic. Additionally, the shells can be implanted with the soul of another, becoming a vessel for that soul; magic that the two beings possess is more often than not a split between the powers of the original magic. In most cases, Reverse Soul Magic is irreversible; but if both halves of the original being manage to obtain the Merging Magic "Junction", then the original being will be reborn for short periods of time. In a sense, the original being is never truly fully alive again, and can only exist for mere minutes at a time. People have noted that Reverse Soul Magic is eerily similar to how The Exalted One had split itself into Origin and Varian; indeed, the creator of the magic did study up on the mythos of the world in order to create this magic.
Ninja Arts: Due to it being the trademark of his clan, Shouri is skilled in the art of ninjutsu. Kawarimi-no-Jutsu (変わり身の術, Foot Lightness Technique): A high-speed movement technique, allowing Shouri to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if he has teleported. It is accomplished by using Shouri's magical energy to temporarily vitalise his body and move at extreme speeds. The amount of magical energy required depends on the overall distance and elevation between Shouri and the intended destination. Doton-no-Jutsu (土遁の術, Soil Flee Technique) Jyumonji Ganseki Kuzushi (十文字岩石崩し, Rock-Shattering Cross) Seiryu Tepposui (青龍鉄砲水, Blue Dragon, Flash Flood) Kaen-no-Mai Midareuchi (火炎の舞乱れうち, Flame's Dance of War) Hayakuji-in (早九字印, Early Nine Seals, alternately Early Indication of Lottery): With this technique, Shouri is capable of decoding certain spells that aren't Lost Magic. It normally takes quite a bit of focus for Shouri to do so, but it enables him to manipulate some spells against the foe (this only works on most elemental magic which hasn't been altered), as well as perform them in a much weaker state. Souga-Houroujin (双牙咆狼陣, Twin Fang, Roaring Wolf)
- Teleportation Magic: Move Point (瞬間の魔法・座標移動 (ーブ・ポイント) , Shunkan no Mahō: Mūbu Pointo lit. Teleportation Magic: Move Target): Teleportation Magic is a Caster Magic that does exactly what it says upon the tin—it allows the user to cover very large distances in the blink of an eye. In order to perform Teleportation Magic, the user releases extremely high purified magical particle concentrations; and in that instant burst, their magical energy envelops them and reduces their body to elementary particles; contacting the space-time continuum in the location that they wish to appear in; after that, they are instantaneously reassembled in said location, literally teleporting. It makes for an extremely fast and effective means of transportation, and can also be used in combat when the situation requires fast actions. Move Point is a specialized Teleportation Magic spell that the user is capable of utilizing; it is an experimental spell developed by the Magic Council for the purpose of achieving high-speed movement, far beyond the likes of regular magic can provide. When performing Move Point, the user releases extremely high purified magical particle concentrations; and in that instant burst, their magical energy envelops them and reduces their body to elementary particles; contacting the space-time continuum in the location that they wish to appear in; after that, they are instantaneously reassembled in said location, literally teleporting. It is essentially a form of short-range spatial teleportation. Using this ability, the user is capable of traveling over short distances in an instant, even in the midst of battle. In dire situations when an enemy target is about to fatally hit the user, they are capable of instantly jumping away and flanking their enemy's position (usually several meters from behind or side). Move Point itself leaves a particle shadow of the user, fooling the enemy with the image of a false victorious blow. The maneuver often leaves the opponent confused and distracted long enough for the user to do serious damage and/or defeat their enemy targets. The user has a maximum range of two kilometers and can teleport objects with a mass up to 4520 kg, though the trainers told them that they would damage their body if they move anything more than 1000kg; a restriction that has been overcome since the present time. More often than not, the user milks it for all it's worth, and, in a fight, uses Move Point to constantly disappear and appear at will, hitting, running, and flanking without any effort at all and barely any threat of counterattack. Teleportation is not a rare magic, but it always takes some "phase time" to complete the transportation, during which the caster cannot do anything else: for this reason, it is seldom used in combat. Move Point however, is a spell which can reduce the phase time to a level suitable for combat down to zero.
Яeverse Phenomenon (Я「リバース」・フェノメノン, Ribāsu Fenomenon): The Яeverse Phenomenon, otherwise simply known as "Reverse" or the Berserker Disorder (狂戦士・異常, Bāsākā Ijō) is not a magic per-se, but rather, a unique mental condition that is seen in one in every million people, magicians or not; however, as of Daybreak S3, it is shown that Klaus is capable of generating it through sheer force of will. It is a incurable Template:Wp that afflicts people and turns them into living weapons; it was known as the Amadam Virus in the Old World, originally the cause of the Hellions. An R-Driver (Я因子適合者 (ドライバー), R-Doraibā lit. "individual adapted to the Reverse factor") is a humanoid mage who has been infected by the Reverse Phenomenon and it serves as an in-between stage into a Hellion. The transformation is believed to be incurable and permanent. Tsuruko Sejren is additionally referred to as a "Zero Driver" (ゼロ因子適合者 (ドライバー), Zero Doraibā lit. Individual adapted by Zero), but what this means is unclear. Presumably, it has something to do with the fact that she was mechanized to stop the Reverse from fully infecting her when she was a child. The Zero Effect caused by Tsuruko's Deus Machina body seems somehow associated with the Reverse, but their connection is unclear.
The exact origins and nature of the Reverse are unknown, but it is believed to have originated in the times of the Old World. Symbiote King Alexander refers to purported source of the infection as the "Seed of Origin" (原初の種, Genshonotane) and believes it to be in possession of Klaus. The infection can be contracted either from contact to the "Seed of Origin", through physical contact with a symbiote (in Tsuruko's case, Star Phoenix), or through a deliberate spread by other carriers of the Reverse. The infection kills most ordinary humans almost instantly; mages seem to fare somewhat better. Essentially, the Яeverse Phenomenon gives the affected person incredible strength, endurance, and the inability to feel pain—however, this is at the cost of causing them to be insane from birth, also rendering them incapable of distinguishing friend from foe; as every time that they fight, it causes chronic mental deterioration, giving them no choice but to become a monster as their life drags on; it is said that Reverse had come about thanks to demonic energies saturating the world during the Universal Reboot—though Klaus developed the power through reverse-engineering the Zero Effect. Slowly, they become irrational and feral; and they can only last a good sixty seconds in a fight before fatigue sets in. It grants the affected person amazing physical powers by allowing them to bypass the natural subconscious limits that prevent them from injuring themselves when using their full strength. In addition, rather gruesomely, the user can temporarily fix injuries by binding bleeding wounds, reinforcing broken bones, and fixing dislocated joints, piercing the flesh from within the body with bones and organs if required.
An Reverse infectee undergoes several stages of infection before emerging as a fully-fledged "R-Driver". Drivers possess tremendous regenerative abilities, as well as access to various abilities known as "viralizings". On the downside, they become irritable and spiteful, known as "slaughter compulsion" (殺戮衝動, satsuriku shōdō), which may cause realistic hallucinations, which incite the Driver to aggression. If the infectee cannot control this compulsion, they proceed to destroy everything and everyone around themselves. R-Drivers who survive for long enough, eventually succumb to their regenerative abilities going out of control and turn into mindless blobs of meat. R-Drivers have access to a number of unique equipment pieces, such as Programs and Reactors. People who are Reversed become malicious and obsessed with something their normal selves wanted but in much more extremes, for example, Kaguya's search for strength, Alexis' desire to become an emperor or Excellen's obsession with Tsuruko. In addition, due to their personality change, their attitude in fights also change as they are stated to be much stronger than before. If they lose, they are returned to normal, their new magic will disappear to inexistence and they will have no memory of what happened while they were reversed and, more importantly, who reversed them to begin with thus non-reversed characters have very little to go on when looking for clues.
Programs and React
A Program is a construct that, when inserted into an Reverse infectee's body, brings out their own and their magic's power to the utmost. React is the stage when the Program is inserted into the R-Driver's body, bring the power of the R-Driver and their magic to the utmost. The Яeverse Phenomenon, with the assistance of a Program, decreases the patient's reaction times as there is no need to really react, considering that they lack the ability to feel pain—instead, they become aware of future outcomes and possible courses of action that can be taken to achieve total victory or total defeat.
Engage (誓約 (エンゲージ), Engēji lit. Pledge) is the mental linkage of the R-Driver and a Program; the Program activating to grant the R-Driver an enormous increase in power all across the board. What is interesting is that the Program "reveals the true disposition" of the R-Driver; this is best shown when the Reverse-infected DTD Program activated when Tsuruko Sejren had a severe mental breakdown in front of her friend Deen Lhant, causing Tsuruko to revert to her Kaizorg form. Engage can also be unique when the R-Driver has a humanoid Program—allowing them to merge together into one to provide support and enhancement in the R-Drivers' reactions, similar to Celestial Cross Fuse and Junction.
Vision Filter (視界フィルター, shikai firutā): Without proper control, a reacted Driver may see the world around them in a head-up display-like manner, complete with analyzing scans that enables him or her to identify potential threats posed by factors (i.e. people) nearby. On the downside, the Driver's proper vision is distorted to the point where they only see silhouettes of objects around them. If a potential threat is recognized, the infected person's body will perform any actions necessary to neutralize it, even if the target never had the intent to attack the Driver in the first place. If control is exercised, the Driver may choose between a normal human vision, or a filtered vision which bears the analyzing functions mentioned above/
Viralizing (病化, Byōka): The bodies of Reverse infectees will have numerous "viralizings", which are abnormal physical changes, including the common regeneration ability. For example, Excellen's viralizing abilities revolve around physical attacks, such as "magic erosion".
High-Speed Regeneration: A body infected with the Reverse is able to recover from physical damage at astonishing speeds. An energy supply is normally needed for such regeneration but in her second fight with Tsuruko, Excellen uses this ability to regenerate an cut-off arm without an additional energy supply, since it is apparently a minor injury for her.
Lock Spell (狂戦士・呪縛 (ロック・スペル), Rokku Superu lit. Curse of the Berserker): The Lock Spell is a powerful uncategorized spell that a being which is succumbing to the Яeverse Phenomenon is capable of casting. When performing the Lock Spell, the user gathers and condenses eternano upon their hands or any other body part—perhaps even a weapon of some sorts. Once the eternano has been gathered, the user flings the compressed heap of magical particles forward, towards their opponent, as it surrounds their body in its entirety. However, the eternano quickly spreads it, causing the target to become encircled by two red rings, which engulf them in a bright light, shutting down their magic origin and any spells that they might cast, before being locked by two black rings. The locking may be focused on a particular body part if the user wishes it to in order to maximize a single sealing, but the end result is always the same, in that the opponent cannot move; they are unable to attack; and they cannot even free themselves. All that the target can do is just lose control of their bodily functions, at least until twenty seconds pass, upon where the opponent will be unlocked.
Shinsei Ibukishō (新星一颯晶, Nova Whisper Mirror): With this ability, Gaijou's power is increased for every time she has utilized Hyper Beam one-handed; and the skills of multiple fortes are dampened; lessening the damage slightly. It should be noted that the residual energy of Hyper Beam that is left upon her gauntlet from each blast scatters off her fist and becomes absorbed into Starlight Gear; causing a faint golden glow to surround her entirety. This small aura releases a miniature electrical discharge every few moments; enhancing her power as the battle progresses; this is done by applying her energy to the very core of Starlight Gear, causing a chain reaction which multiplies its power exponentially. In return, her psychic powers can interact with her energy and physical power, amplifying that as well, making Gaijou far faster, stronger, and more resilient as the battle progresses, in addition to increasing her skill parameters sans her energy output. Additionally, Gaijou can transfer the amplified power to any being or object she desires, granting her a decent support role. Doing so strengthens and augments the target of her choice, granting them Gaijou's boosted power; though at the time Gaijou's power is transferred to her target, her own powers are drained to the point that it seems as if she never received these boosts. The transfer is initiated by forming a thin line of energy between Gaijou and the target; however, it should be noted if utilized against a foe, Gaijou can use the lines to swing her target around. Ibukishō Nagare (一颯晶流れ, Whisper Mirror Stream): Instead of utilizing this force to assault her foe, Gaijou can project the accumulated power of Shinsei Ibukishō outwards in front of her figure in the form of a seven layered shield in the shape of an iridescent flower with seven petals. Each layer has the defensive power of a fortress wall, and Gaijou cannot personally recall any attack that would be capable of penetrating even the first layer. It is necessary for Gaijou to provide constant energy to form the shield, and if it is damaged, she will feel pain and receive damage in accordance. Once projected outwards, this shield nullifies the foe's next attack if the attack has more power than Gaijou's own; immediately after nullifying the foe's attack, Gaijou can resume fighting.
- Divide (ディバイデ, Dibaid): When utilizing this spell, E's energy levels slowly increase by using elements to take electrons from his foe every minute, which has the added effect of halving his foe's power or their magic's power, while utilizing said electrons to make an "energy shell" full, in order for them to become less, if not completely unreactive and utterly stable, allowing E to consume that power and make it his own, allowing his to gather more and more energy, which he can use as his own power; E always keeps a fragment of the absorbed power from his foe so that he can unleash it on a whim. In addition, E can transfer the amplified power to any being or object he desires, granting his a decent support role. The time that this ability activates is every minute; however, it can be reverted to the starting point if this spell absorbs too much energy and boosts E too much, overloading explosively and giving all the assimilated energy to his foe; there are two variants of this spell, one allowing E to consume the foe's power and make it his own every ten seconds, halving the size of objects and living beings around him, with the added effect of absorbing their power, and another allowing him to consume that power and make it his own, halving their attributes and form continuously, including their attack, defense, speed, spiritual power, skills, and even their body at blistering speeds until they vanish from existence, leaving naught in their wake.
Upon releasing, Arata's energy levels slowly increase by using elements to take electrons from his foe every minute, which has the added effect of halving his foe's power or their Zanpakutō's power, while utilizing said electrons to make an "energy shell" full, in order for them to become less, if not completely unreactive and utterly stable, allowing Arata to consume that power and make it his own, allowing his to gather more and more energy, which he can use as his own power; Hakuryūtei always keeps a fragment of the absorbed power from his foe so that he can unleash it on a whim. In addition, Arata can transfer the amplified power to any being or object he desires, granting his a decent support role. The time that this ability activates is every minute; however, it can be reverted to the starting point if Hakuryūtei absorbs too much energy and boosts Arata too much, overloading explosively and giving all the assimilated energy to his foe.
Takameru (高める, "Boost"; always rendered as "Boost!" in storylines): A supportive ability which enables Arata to grant support in battle, by boosting his allies' physical prowess. This is done by Arata expelling a fragment, or multiple fragments of Hakuryūtei's power, before infusing said fragments with a portion of his spiritual energy, stabilizing them to the point that they can be accepted and absorbed by anyone. Once this is done, Arata projects them outward, forming a link between the spiritual energy of his targets whom he wishes to empower and his own, allowing the fragments to integrate within his targets in the span of a split second. Once the targets have absorbed the fragments, their entire bodies become enveloped in a golden aura of spiritual energy. It should be noted that since Hakuryūtei divides half of an opponent's power and adds it to Arata's own power every minute, these fragments provide a much larger boost if they are transferred later; Arata can also augment himself with this ability. This ability was created by Arata after placing one of the jewels of Gaikaōtori on Hakuryūtei. This ability, however, reduces Arata's lifespan.
- Plasma Manipulation: When Charlotte harnesses the power of Blazer Dragoon, she can produce what is known as the fourth state of matter, Plasma. From what appears to be known of the power's workings, Charlotte must first emit her own magical power outward, ionizing the free electrons in the air using her own magic in order to form the said substance. It appears that the process is quite delicate, in that it requires the ionization ratio of positive and negative particles to be 1:1 in order to produce any "long-lasting" plasma. This is then coated with a layer of eternano, providing it with the colour of brilliant blue. On planet plasma is relatively rare, but it is present in electricity, extremely hot flames and polar Aurora, or artificially in low energy lights, electric arcs of all kinds, etc. In space, plasma is the most common state for ordinary matter, most of which is in between and in stars; and Charlotte can generate plasma in any, and possibly all its forms; fire, light, electricity, etc. Charlotte incorporates the plasma into her fighting style, greatly increasing the damage of her blows in a similar manner to Dragon Slayer Magic, often coating her legs and arms in plasma to enhance her strikes. Charlotte can cause tremors in the ground by simply punching the ground; and she is also able to create several doppelgängers of herself which disappear the moment they are harmed, which prove a useful distraction when in a fight. If the target ever touched one of these doppelgängers, they would get injured after seeing an image of her staring at them. However, a significant drawback to this is the limited potential of plasma being consumed through the standard environment; while she can absorb lightning and fire, it wouldn't really replenish her health much unless they were combined. Even then however, the sheer power of this power is monstrous, and many are easily defeated through one attack because of the speed and instantaneous effects this magic has. Burns from this photonic energy are extremely painful and are not wholly healable for people who are lucky, or unlucky enough to survive an assault by Charlotte.
- Enhanced Plasma Manipulation: As Blazer Dragoon Victory, Charlotte possesses the ability to control any form of light, flame, and lightning—in essence, she has full power over the element of plasma. When this energy interacts with the atmosphere it energizes and accelerates the ambient magical particles, transforming them into a thick aura of scarlet plasma, befitting her race. This new energy has an absolutely overwhelming amount of destructive power; it is capable of dishing out damage on the molecular level, disintegrating anything that it touches with relative ease; but to those who survive this plasma, there is something much worse. Unlike the superficial flames of Slayers, this scarlet plasma acts as a fast-acting poison which is capable of inflicting many painful effects upon the victim, such as intense headaches, nausea, fever, sickness, muscle spasms, and the ultimate deterioration of the foe's bodily functions; meaning that if one of it's attacks doesn't kill the foe, the effects will as their body is violently dismantled, piece by piece, causing the foe to suffer an agonizing death; and then their corpse will be disintegrated by the scarlet plasma. When faced with opposing flames, light and lightning, the plasma consumes them in order to boost their strength and quantity; making using any sort of lightning, light and fire based magic are ill-advised against Charlotte; meaning that she has absolute dominance over all three elements. In fact, in this form, not even any Slayers of all three elements or any Dual-Element Slayer Modes are capable of consuming this energy—if they do so, the pain they receive from Charlotte's plasma will multiply twentyfold, more often than not completely blowing the opponent straight out of the water. The heat of the plasma generated; and subsequently any of the triad of elements capable of forming via the plasma is comparable to solar flares—as such, they cause immense damage just by being generated, so Charlotte must be cautious when utilizing this power.
Inverse Gearwidth (
Experimental Mass-Production Forbidden Spells Sixty-Sixth Rank: Three Great Fairy Magics EX (実験量産禁呪文・六十六段・妖精の三大魔法・
- Experimental Mass-Production Forbidden Spell Sixty-Sixth Beta Rank: Law EX (実験量産禁呪文・六十六β段・
悪聖波・改, Jikken Ryōsan Kinjumon Rokujūroku Beta-dan Rō Ekkusu lit. Evil Holy Wave Revised): The Experimental Mass-Production Forbidden Spell Sixty-Sixth Beta Rank: Law EX is, well, as the name would indicate- it is one of the few attempts to mass produce the Black Arts spell known as Law, which has overwhelming power, but has many risks. So far, every attempt until now has been a complete and utter failure- many lives lost with little to no advancement in refining this incredible magic for general use- it was said that it would be completely impossible to perfectly duplicate this member of the Great Magics of a guild; however, Persephone squashed such claims. This version of Law was reverse-engineered by finding the grave of a certain friendship-obsessed guild master upon the destroyed island, studying the ancient inscriptions upon the gravestone and dedicating many years to replicating the effect of holy wave- taking out whatever gave the spell its deadly drawbacks and substituting a holy light packed full of intense magical energies. Indeed, when performing Law EX, Persephone manifests a sphere of shimmering light upon her pointer finger; forging the previously exceedingly complex and unfathomably intricate light into her hand- from here, she begins to spin the sphere in multiple directions at once at high speeds, before adding enormous amounts of magical energy and an element of their choice produced from any elemental-based magic into the sphere, turning it a different colour as it starts constantly being compressed as it collects and concentrates the light of the sun, the moon and the stars into its structure, which produces such a radiance that it illuminates the area; all focused into a sphere-sized package. Once this is done, Persephone crushes the sphere in her hand, causing the immense amounts of magical energies and elemental energies compressed into the orb to be unleashed at full power; these elemental energies and energies expand at high speeds while enveloping the vicinity in an instant in a coloured light which varies from wielder to wielder. These lights possess such an intensity that they are referred to as a "a merciless light that rejects the presence of any foes"; burning enemies completely and utterly- against demons, Law EX is capable of killing most weaker ones just via contact- it can also free humans from possession by demons. As a drawback, the Law EX given out to the public is relatively weaker as compared to the normal Law and its two iterations, and presumably costs more magical power. Law EX, like the original Law spell, only destroys anything that the caster considers evil and saves all that the caster considers good, being referred to as the "Absolute Judgment" magic- this, along with the fact that Law EX is capable of being utilized with almost any elemental magic, is how there's multiple versions. The sphere of pure energy composed of a mixture of sacred and demonic magical energy originating from the God of Life and Death continuously expands for a near-infinite timespan until anything that exists around Odette is enveloped by its immense power, completely engulfing and disintegrating everything within Odette's sight, regardless of if it is friend or foe, utterly annihilating the immediate vicinity to the point that the souls of sentient beings caught up in the spell are ejected from the cycle of reincarnation, forcing the concept of nonexistence upon them. At medium levels of power, Law is able to wipe an entire town off the map and kill every single person in it. Odette does not have total control over this spell however, as whenever she's forced to use it at full output, she tends to lose complete control over herself and her magical power, commonly resulting in everything within her sights being obliterated in a singular, titanic blast of arcane power.
In truth, Odette Uzvara underwent a relatively complex and rather dangerous surgical implantation process that was only successful due to the exact same reason she had to have surgery in the first place - during this process, she was implanted with the "Ultima Lacrima" (
Indeed, Odette had irreversibly transformed into an "Ultimate Weapon" (
As a magical weapon in human form, she was able to channel immense magic power from the "Beginning of Magic" before the arcane arts became more widespread, using incredibly powerful magic to various ends. Odette's own magical energies are able to penetrate all defensive-type spells and techniques as if they were wet tissue paper, perforating even the likes of Fairy Sphere with ease. Not only this, the arcane output of her energies continuously increase with every waking moment spent in battle; this was part of the design of the Ultimate Weapon, allowing Odette to nullify any and every taboo that would normally occur as backlash from abusing her power. These feats of magic include instilling a permanently active healing factor upon her own body through passive application of a healing-type spell, use the power of healing more conventionally in conjunction with her transcendent magical power to remove the effects of curses and side-effects that had stricken her target as a result of taboos associated with Lost Magic, and casting unfathomably powerful offensive-type spells that take the form of pulsating orbs of pure magical energy to devastate her opponents. However, the greatest function of the Ultimate Weapon was enabling the casting of the phenomenally powerful uncategorized spell associated with the God of Life and Death that's referred to as Law at little to no personal cost. Originally, the plan was for the magical community to aim Odette at everything that breached their personal doctrines to lay waste to them for their heinous crimes, but this was abruptly put on hold.
- Experimental Mass-Production Forbidden Spell Sixty-Sixth Alpha Rank: Fairy Glitter EX (実験量産禁呪文・六十六α段・
妖精の輝き・改, Jikken Ryōsan Kinjumon Rokujūroku Arufa-dan Fearī Gurittā Ekkusu lit. Fairy's Radiance Revised): TBA
- Experimental Mass-Production Forbidden Spell Sixty-Sixth Gamma Rank: Fairy Sphere EX (実験量産禁呪文・六十六Γ段・
妖精の球・改, Jikken Ryōsan Kinjumon Rokujūroku Ganma-dan Fearī Sufia Ekkusu lit. Fairy's Globe Revised): The Experimental Mass-Production Forbidden Spell Sixty-Sixth Gamma Rank: Fairy Sphere EX is, well, as the name would indicate- it is one of the few attempts to mass produce the spell known as Fairy Sphere, which has overwhelming power, but has many risks. So far, every attempt until now has been a complete and utter failure- many lives lost with little to no advancement in refining this incredible magic for general use- it was said that it would be completely impossible to perfectly duplicate this member of the Great Magics of a guild; however, Persephone squashed such claims. This version of Fairy Sphere was reverse-engineered by finding the grave of a certain friendship-obsessed guild master upon the destroyed island, studying the ancient inscriptions upon the gravestone and dedicating many years to replicating the effect of holy barrier. While referred to as a "non-Fairy Tail member version of Fairy Sphere"; it would be wiser to call Fairy Sphere EX "Defenser, only strengthened to the utmost limit in order to cover the user and their allies". Indeed, when initiating Fairy Sphere EX, Persephone releases her magical energy outwards, utilizing Shape Transformation in order to mold her energy into the form of a hexagonal structure that surrounds her—before her magical energy reacts with the ambient eternano saturated within the environment, solidifying the structure, causing it to take the form of a hexagonal barrier that surrounds Persephone's body which acts as a shield in order to defend against the attacks of the enemy.- however, for Fairy Sphere EX, further powering this barrier is Persephone's own feelings (the feelings of others optional), which are converted into magical power in order to strengthen the barrier beyond one's wildest dreams. The barrier erected around Persephone and her allies (once again, optional) now takes the form of a sphere of varying colours with a mark and a stylized pair of wings emblazoned upon it. The barrier does not function only on a sole individual, rather by using Persephone as a base, the barrier effect extends around the vicinity. The range of Fairy Sphere EX is dependent upon the reach of the magic produced by Persephone and any enemies within that range will suffer an alteration that weakens the power of their magics. However, because the barrier is created through magical energies, a weak point is created as Fairy Sphere EX's defensive power is reduced the further one gets from Persephone. But even though this effect decays over distance, even at the very edge of its range it will not completely disappear, so from a tactical standpoint it is possible to safely position auxiliary support. Fairy Sphere EX, like the original, protects Persephone (and her allies) from any evil; serving as an absolute defense spell which can even defend against time by acting as a stasis chamber, a place in which time stops, thus everyone within the sphere is stuck in a frozen state in which they don't age.
MASTER OF MAGNET
Magnetism Magic (磁気魔法, Jiki Mahō): Magnetism Magic is a Caster Magic that enables the user to manipulate magnetic fields; and indirectly through them control anything that is affected/connected/by/to them.
When initiating Magnetism Magic, the user focuses their magical energy outwards; this is signified by violet sparks being emitted from the user's body, using earthen elements in order to convert the projected magical energy into magnetic waves which can be utilized to manipulate ferrous objects and materials, which are used to levitate, utilize, or control metallic objects; effectively, the user is capable of generating, controlling and manipulating magnetism in all its forms, effectively allowing the user of this magic to become an electromagnet; because of this, the user of Magnetism Magic has comprehensive control over all forms of magnetism, utilizing that control to manipulate ferrous metals and it can be used to levitate, utilize, or control metallic objects in order to achieve countless varieties of effects which can wreak havoc on the fields of battle. Indeed, with Magnetism Magic, the user can manipulate scores of metallic objects simultaneously and accelerate them to high velocities; once the user comes into contact with a magnetic object, they can remotely move it in any way that they wish.
Magnetism Magic is one of the most versatile forms of magics around; as the user can generate, control and manipulate magnetism in all its forms, both natural, such as planetary, solar, lunar, stellar, magnetosphere, and magnetic materials/ferromagnetism, organic, which is generated by the electric currents of living beings, or artificial, which is everything creating/using electricity. A user of Magnetism Magic is also capable of affecting any matter that is magnetic, such as iron, nickel, cobalt and their alloys, some rare earth metals, naturally-occurring minerals such as lodestone, manipulating and controlling them as they will and indirectly use them to manipulate other things. Effectively, this grants the user a wide amount of options to choose from, though very few users manage to gain full dominance over every sort of magnetism out there. Once the user has gained enough skill in utilizing this magic, they are capable of manipulating normally non-magnetic metals, such as Aluminum.
Magnetism Magic can be utilized in order to shut down all sorts of electrical equipment in addition to being an electric sensor which can detect nearby electronics, effectively ensuring that any technological advantage against the user is rendered moot. Adding onto this, the user of Magnetism Magic has a certain dominance over any sort of metallic-based weaponry and defenses, as, with a single hand movement, they can simply tear them off of the enemy's figure with the opponent being incapable of any sort of resistance. Naturally, the user, with their magic, is capable of repelling metallic objects away from themselves, such as reflecting a bullet back towards its shooter. They can also draw metallic objects towards themselves and form them into objects, their most frequent use of this being to form a giant arm made of hundreds of metallic weapons and objects and connecting it to their right hand; though Magnetism Magic has countless other uses; one of the more dangerous aspects of the magic is magnetizing the target through the iron in their blood, leaving them open for more and more onslaughts.
A stronger application of Magnetism Magic is Electromagnetism, which is only achieved if the user masters their magic and only utilizes Magnetism Magic. With the Electromagnetism ability, the user create, shape and manipulate electromagnetism which, with the exception of gravitation, accounts for almost all physical phenomena observable to the unaided human senses, including light and other electromagnetic radiation, all of chemistry, most of mechanics, and of course, electricity. Electromagnetism takes Magnetism Magic's versatility even further, being capable of inducing electrocution, heat generation, computer and mind hacking, and electrolysis alongside those mentioned above; however, it is said that only one out of every million Magnetism Magic users are capable unlocking this second stage. The main weakness of magic is its dependence from the surrounding environment, which must contain metal in order for the magic's powers to be used.
This magic is used by Ezekiel Sylvester, who is a rather talented user of Magnetism Magic, capable of using the power of magnetism in order to manipulate ferrous materials in any that he deems fitting- while he only has two spells, both of them are exceptionally variable and have hundreds of possible results of casting them in the heat of battle, making his move-set unpredictable but simple- indeed, more often than not, Scrap Fist and Junk Splash are the only spells that Ezekiel needs to use to overcome a good number of his opponents. One of Ezekiel's most used methods of this magic involves him focusing magnetic waves upon parts of his body where an enemy's attack would likely land; and as such, when the enemy's attack is about to connect with his body, he initiates Magnetism Magic in order to induce very subtle changes of movement for his own weapons and at times his opponents in order to deflect attacks and to affect the course of a battle, creating the illusion that he is completely and utterly invincible. Because of its discreet nature, this power has never been referred to by Ezekiel, whom attempts to keep the spell under wraps at all times, as more often than not, it serves as his trump card when applied in a subtle manner.
- Scrap Fist (
くず鉄の巨拳, Sukurappu Fisuto lit. Scrap Iron Giant's Fist): Scrap Fist is Ezekiel Sylvester's signature Magnetism Magic spell- effectively, it is a gigantic fist forged from countless metallic items gathered through magnetism. Scrap Fist is the spell which caused Ezekiel Sylvester to gain his nickname as Scrap-Iron Ezekiel (くず鉄のエゼキエル, Kuzutetsu no Ezekieru); it is extremely powerful and variable in its construction methods. In any case, when initiating Scrap Fist, Ezekiel focuses his magical energy outwards; this is signified by violet sparks being emitted from his body, using earthen elements in order to convert the projected magical energy into magnetic waves which can be utilized to manipulate ferrous objects and materials, instilling a positive charge within one of his arms which enables him to draw metallic objects towards him and form them into a giant arm made of hundreds of metallic weapons and objects and connecting it to one of his arms- effectively, this gives off the appearance of a makeshift gauntlet of sorts. The Scrap Fist can be formed out of almost anything as long as it has sufficient traces of metal within its composition, enabling Ezekiel to attack in almost any method that he deems fitting- a common method of activation is to use Magnetism Magic in order to draw the enemy's weaponry (unless enchanted) towards him, ripping their armaments from their body in the blink of an eye before effectively turning their offenses against them as part of Ezekiel's main spell. Despite its normally gigantic formation, Ezekiel is capable of attacking with the ferrous arm with the speed of a bullet, swinging it around, punching forward, and generally hammering away at anyone and everything as if he did not possess this gigantic attachment in the first place. Indeed, this arm of ferrous materials is extraordinarily powerful, displaying strength that greatly contrasts Ezekiel's half-pint appearance, as the sheer force that Ezekiel releases with every attack made with Scrap Fist active is more than enough to send the foe not just across the room or even across the yard — across town- the power contained within this crude prosthetic can tear through other metals, indeed, Scrap Fist can also absorb any metal that it comes into contact with into its structure in order to render metallic defenses null and void while also making the composition even stronger, and it can smash a hole in a reinforced castle wall with a single blow, sending a powerful shockwave across the area as it strikes that not even an opponent using High Speed is able to land their strike before Ezekiel throws the punch. The metallic arm is also durable enough to function as a large makeshift shield to protect Ezekiel and his allies from countless attacks- due to magnetism; it can absorb lightning-element spells of any kind by drawing them in like a lightning rod before returning them to the sender. Because of all these properties, Scrap Fist is known to be an exceptionally powerful yet simple spell.
- Junk Splash (
くず鉄反発散弾, Janku Supurasshu lit. Scrap-Iron Repulsion Scattershot): Junk Splash is Ezekiel Sylvester's second Magnetism Magic spell, and of course, the last of his two spells. Junk Splash revolves around the use of the repulsion properties of magnetism in order to return an attack back to sender. When performing Junk Splash, Ezekiel focuses his magical energy outwards; this is signified by violet sparks being emitted from his body, using earthen elements in order to convert the projected magical energy into magnetic waves which can be utilized to manipulate ferrous objects and materials. While projectile-based attacks are heading straight towards him a mile a minute, Ezekiel instills a negative charge into his very being, and the moment before contact with his body, Ezekiel's magnetism mastery kicks in, manipulating a repulsion force in order to put the metallic attacks launched towards him under his control, granting him the ability to do with the projectiles fired at him whatever that he sees fit; more often than not, the primary usage of Junk Splash is to repel the metallic material in his vicinity in a chosen direction with incredible speed and force, effectively functioning as a makeshift catapult- once stopped by the repelling power, he can launch the affected ferrous projectiles away from him in countless directions in a blast akin to a shotgun. By focusing his magical energy even further, Ezekiel is capable of displaying further repellant powers, revealing Junk Splash's true nature as an absolute defense that can redirect quite a few spells launched towards him, regardless of their size, nature, power, and mass.
Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (火の滅竜魔法, Ka no Metsuryū Mahō) is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, Slayer Magic, and lastly and most obviously, a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that grants the user the ability to generate, manipulate, and consume the element which is known as fire.
A Dragon is to be the embodiment of ultimate power- and as such, they are revered and feared by all who know of their existence. More importantly, as "ultimate power made physical", they would need an "ultimate magic" to suit their very nature as power manifested in the mortal plane of existence; something that would be far above most magicians in the era that they made their mark on mankind. They could be thought of as "Elemental Magic made manifest", though while a personification of the strongest power imaginable; the chains known as a "mortal body" do not hinder their performance in battle in the slightest. The dragon who passed on this magic to the user actually created a magical change in how the body's Magic Origin functioned, therefore causing their body to possess the magical powers of a Dragon - otherwise known as Dragon Slayer Magic. Continuing with this process, the user's magical power acts alongside the energy of the body in order to catalyze a variety of bodily processes when younger, therefore allowing the morphing of their physiology to a point where the user has adopted some physical traits, as well as the element, from the said Dragon. In this case, the dragon who taught the user was a Fire Dragon, which granted the user the ability of flame manipulation, Dragon-style.
In the case of the Fire Dragon Slayer Magic when used by a dragon, the Fire Dragon takes blatant advantage of the fact that his mortality and physical form enables him to utilize his unique draconic Magic Origin alongside the perks that his biology normally gives him; his biological structure has been perfectly attuned to how his Factor of the Dragon functions; more specifically, since with every breath, the Fire Dragon generates energy independent from his body; which, through application of magical manipulation, grants him the ability to reinforce the sheer power of his own body with his signature element- in regards to the Fire Dragon, the caster pulses their magical energy hewn from their Magic Origin outwards rather subtly, forcing domination over all eternano ambient within the atmosphere as they use their willpower in order to excite the movements of the eternano, increasing their thermal energy to the point that the particles strewn about throughout the vicinity spontaneously ignite, forming orange-red flames that burn exuberantly, flickering wildly and continuously. Effectively, this grants the Fire Dragon the ability to manipulate, modify, consume, and generate from his body flames to their fullest extent- he has absolute dominance over all forms of fire and everything related to and dwelling within it.
As a result of the magic's mechanics, no matter it is hewn from a dragon or Dragon Slayer, the user of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic can transform their body with features of flame, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles, resulting in lungs capable of spewing fire, scales that grant protection against flame, and nails covered in blazes; effectively giving the user the ability to use fire in any manner that they wish alongside their body in combat, transforming their very form into a make-shift weapon unique to themselves, thus greatly increasing the damage of their blows in all ranges- though close-combat is where the Dragon Slayer Magic usually shines; the user is commonly seen producing fire from their very existence, before shaping it mentally and setting it upon their enemies to inflict maximum damage with ease. To a user of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, any type of fire is similar to an extension of their body as in they are capable of manipulating a pre-existing fire's movements and structure, subjugating it to their will. They can even raise large columns of fire from the ground and launch themselves as a burning meteor. Beside offense, they can also use their pyrokinesis defensively by conjure up fields of fire around their body to protect themselves from damage, handling it delicate enough to create small flames or embers in the palm of their hands; the user can superheat the air around themselves, causing a rise in air pressure in small, enclosed areas with explosive results.
The heat of the flames produced by Fire Dragon Slayer Magic are known to be a cut above other fire-based magics, easily overwhelming normal flames of the same quantity or even more with general ease; in terms of temperature, the flames manifested by this powerful magic from ages past are said to be around two thousand, eight hundred Fahrenheit, which is said to be near the point of melting regular forms of metal, the metals which are produced by Iron Dragon Slayer Magic notwithstanding – these fires can overpower regular forms of alloy-producing magics such as Metal-Make and Iron-Make, through against denser materials such as the legendary Orichalcum alloy and diamonds, the flames of the dragon take a lot more to smother and melt them. Against Water Magic and the like, whereas traditionally water would douse fire, the flames of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic would burn straight through these waves of azurite, turning them into steam as the fires simply shoot through and land a direct hit on the magician who made the foolish decision to launch their water towards the user of this form of Dragon Slayer Magic. The user can form fire into long streams, spheres, or even more complex shapes like letters in skywriting; molding them in any way that they deem suitable- this form is similar to Fire-Make. These blazing objects will only remain in their designated shapes as long as the user concentrates their energies upon them. When faced with opposing fire techniques, the flames consume them in order to boost their strength and quantity; making using any sort of fire ill-advised against the user.
As with most Slayer Magics, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic has virtually unlimited customization options in regards to the embers formed through simple magical manipulation- the colour, properties (not limited to but including heat, smell, and taste), and "feel" is capable of being modified to the user's liking for countless different effects and powers, more often than not being attuned to their own personality and ambitions; their "type" can be changed at will, and they can even be given a material consistency. In its normal state, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic seems to have a "blunt" effect to it, seemingly causing pulverizing damage alongside the user's burning ambition given a corporal form in their element. In addition, the user can consume external sources of fire to restore their body to a healthy state and regain their reserves of strength, something that also makes them immune to all types of fire, due to their capability of nullifying fire-based attacks by sucking them in and eating them; the consumed fire also seems to possess a different "taste" according to its "quality". However, the user can't eat their own flames, or things set on fire by themselves in order to reinvigorate themselves; though unlike other types of fire-based Slayer Magic, a user of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of absorbing any trace of flame in the immediate vicinity, and/or use the correct reactions in order to produce flames continuously.
- Flames of Emotion (炎情, Enjō): The Flames of Emotion are a permanently activated sub-ability of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic – it is the ability to increase the intensity of the flames generated through the magic in accordance with the user's emotions; it is tied directly to the user's magic origin. The flames of a Fire-element Slayer are strictly connected to their feelings; meaning that the fires generated by their magic can intensify or decrease depending on their emotional state. At an all-time low, the flames can barely manifest as a spark; but when properly determined, more their flames will increase exponentially in temperature. Effectively, this radically modifies the output and temperature of the user's flames, going from simply being "strong", beyond normal forms of elemental magic, to "overwhelming", the heat of the flames becoming comparable to that of the sun or even beyond that. If the user is sufficiently determined, they are capable of effectively transforming themselves into an all-consuming inferno that promises naught but absolute destruction, rendering the attempts by opponents to stop them null and void before the might of their willpower. It should be noted that with the Flames of Emotion, the user is capable of focusing the entirety of the fires upon their person, absorbing the force of the flames to the point where their power multiplies by several factors for a several minutes. The power to alter the strength of one's magic simply through willpower is a deadly and desirable one- the Flames of Emotion ensures that a Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is constantly considered one of the strongest types of Slayer Magic around. That being said, when influenced by the Flames of Emotions, the temperature of the user's flames are generally around four thousand Fahrenheit, past the melting point of iron; the sheer amount of power displayed by Fire Dragon Slayer Magic when the Flames of Emotion are on overdrive makes Marta enormously powerful; so strong that nobody in their right mind who isn't Ishgal God level would be able to challenge her and win.
- Heat Control: Any user of a fire-based magic with knowledge on how its inner mechanics function is capable of progressing from 'manipulating fires' to 'manipulating the heat that is part of those fires', going down to the bare essentials of heat-based supernatural powers. When inducing heat manipulation, the user of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic simply focuses upon the fires they have already manifested or anything else in the vicinity, raising or lowering the properties by increasing the kinetic and thermal energy of the atoms that compose the flames and thus making things hotter, ranging from subjective feeling of heat to absolute hot. A user of this power can additionally absorb heat, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power or using it as power source for a brief period of time. When using this technique, a caster of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of heating a wide range of liquids, not limited to but including any body of water or tea in any quantity, allowing them to evaporate it to nothingness at higher levels of intensity. A user of this ability can also heat metal to scalding temperatures or even melt any form of ice, whether it is natural or generated through the supernatural. A common and practical method of performing heat control is by redirecting via absorbing heat through one limb, allowing it to pass through the caster's body, before being expelled out the other hand. Finally, using heat control, the caster is capable of superheating the surrounding air, causing the particles that compose both the heat and the oxygen to split due to reactions; thus causing a combustion with the atoms of hydrogen. This enables the user to create, shape and manipulate explosions, with the magic which is focused around such a feat referred to as Explosion Magic.
- Esplosione (
火竜特義・爆炎, Esupurōshōne lit. Fire Dragon Special Skill: Explosive Flame; Italian for "Explosion"): Esplosione is a Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spell which allows the user to generate all sorts of explosions. Esplosione is a tremendous power that has been long-forgotten by the fire-element Slayers of the present day- it was something developed in order to deal with enemy Dragons attacking from the sky during the Dragon Civil War. Through powers similar to this, the Dragons who fought to oppress humanity had to change up their battle strategies, being one of the factors that was a major decider in the results of the conflict. In any case, when initiating Esplosione, the user focuses the heat emitted by their flames into the air, causing the two to intermingle, superheating the surrounding air wherever they direct their flames; the heating of the air causes the particles to split due to reactions; thus causing a combustion with the atoms of hydrogen. This enables the user to create, shape and manipulate explosive beams of varying intensities with a rapid increase in volume and release of energy in an extreme manner, with the generation of high temperatures and the release of gases; explosions can be released from both a distance and up-close-and-personal- generally, Esplosione is capable of generating a powerful beam which explodes upon contact with anything that is recognized as "solid", as a contrast to other Fire Dragon Slayer Magic attacks, which simply produce flames from the user's very being. The explosive properties of this spell grants the user's attacks the ability to inflict even more damage and unleash 'splash' damage, as opponents near the target will also be struck by the sheer volatility of the explosion; thus making the user even deadlier than ever before; the user is also capable of utilizing Esplosione as a 'sniping tool' of sorts, by bending the trajectory of the explosive beams mentally; the user can also activate the attack instantly or wait a few moments in order to induce it; this is often used to take the opponent by surprise in the heat (hehe) of battle. The user can imbue the explosive properties of the spell into various objects which activate whenever someone touches the imbued thing; not the object, by the way, but the person- and due to being capable of altering the properties of the spell, this explosion can be rendered completely silent. At higher levels of usage, Esplosione possesses strength which is proportional to the target's heat signature, allowing the attack to more often than not vaporize weaker opponents in a flash unless certain precautions are taken.
- Esplosione (
- Fire Dragon's Roar (火竜の咆哮, Karyū no Hōkō): Fire Dragon's Roar is a Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spell which grants the caster the ability to release flames from their mouth. Fire Dragon's Roar is the hyperresonance ability of a dragon, attuned to the element of flame- as such, it obviously works best with Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. When performing Fire Dragon's Roar, the user utilizes their enhanced lung capacity in order to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within their mouth- from here, the user attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with their energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the user utilizing their magical energy in conjunction with their willpower in order to excite the movements of the eternano, increasing their thermal energy to the point that the particles strewn about throughout the vicinity spontaneously ignite, transforming the state of existence of these energies into that of orange-reddish flames. Once this is done, in order to unleash the magical energy, the user utilizes the Dragon Cords (竜帯, Ryūtai), a dragon's equivalent of vocal cords which produce a louder and harsher sound while amplifying anything emitted from their mouth tremendously, resulting in a massive blast of energy spewing forth from their mouth towards the target; in the case of Fire Dragon's Roar, which, of course, as its name would suggest, is based around flame, this has the effect of the Dragon's Roar being unleashed as a positively enormous fireball which shoots through the atmosphere at incredible speeds, smashing into anything that it comes into contact with, burning it to a crisp before impacting upon the user's target with a medium-sized fiery explosion that both bursts the target to shreds and blows them away. This spell can be performed two ways: the first and more "complicated" way involves the user putting their hands before their mouth, in a pose resembling that of a trumpeter, before releasing the fire, prompting it to be expelled between their fingers. The flames produced by this version start out as a very thin stream, enough to be fit between the user's fingers, before suddenly enlarging to strike the opponent. The other simpler, and seemingly faster way, simply has the user quickly gathers flames in their mouth and then releases them, with no seeming stance required, producing a much larger burst of fire – however, something that's consistent between both forms of the Fire Dragon's Roar is that it requires a fraction of a second to cross a distance of ten thousand kilometers, impacting near-instantly; they can immediately utilize Fire Dragon's Roar again after firing the attack and landing successfully. Kyrie herself has mastered her Fire Dragon's Roar to such a level that she can modify its shape, range, etc. If she wishes to focus it into a stream, she can with frightening ease by spreading out the energy before it is kneaded and converted into flame; and she can transform it into a chaotic set of spiraling flames by distorting and randomly converging and separating the energy that is required to create the spell. However, as Kyrie prefers to utilize close-range combat with an almost vehement disdain for projectiles, Fire Dragon's Roar is only really utilized for spacing as to keep the opponent a short distance away from herself while she's preparing one of her more powerful attacks.
- Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳, Karyū no Tekken): Fire Dragon's Iron Fist is a Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spell where the caster engulfs their fist in flames and simply strikes the opponent with a fire-enhanced punch, dealing noticeable amounts of damage. When performing Fire Dragon's Iron Fist, the caster focuses intently, pulsing their magical energy hewn from their Magic Origin outwards rather subtly, forcing domination over all eternano ambient within the atmosphere and drawing it towards themselves as they use their willpower in order to excite the movements of the eternano, increasing their thermal energy to the point that the particles strewn about throughout the vicinity spontaneously ignite, forming orange-red flames that burn exuberantly, flickering wildly and continuously, all focused around one or more of their fists. From here, the user then launches their clenched fist forward with a swift, bullet-esque motion that appears almost untraceable to the untrained eye and can be thrown towards the target from near-all positions imaginable – but in any case, when the burning fist impacts upon the form of the target, it strikes with the force of being struck in the face with an solid iron anvil, with the flames amassed around their hand swirling around at the point of contact which deals multiple strikes of damage in order to induce an effect which isn't dissimilar to that of a drill that's utilized for the purpose of excavation grinding into their body as if the drill was eating away at bedrock little by little, finishing its journey towards its target with a powerful punching force that inflicts major damage upon the caster's opponent and launches them several meters away if their bodily constitution isn't capable of handling the forces associated with the Fire Dragon's Iron Fist. To those whom witness the process of the user launching the Fire Dragon's Iron Fist which impacts upon the opponent, it visually appears as if the user has made the slightest of movements forward and from there, the enemy was struck with the force of a cannon shell, being sent careening across the landscape near-instantly. Fire Dragon's Iron Fist has two versions of the spell which each possess their own individual properties, along with advantages and disadvantages; for one, the upwards punch releases the image of a majestic inferno which rises in the sky that violently strikes the opponent while rising into the air, giving the visage of an inferno devouring its prey; it should be noted that this technique is much faster than the regular Fire Dragon's Iron Fist, and has no weak spot, however, it is slightly weaker than the original. Secondarily, the user can utilize Fire Dragon's Iron Fist as a projectile of sorts by turning their fist into flames and launching it as a column of fire at their target. This variation is so incredibly powerful that it is able to plow through several buildings in one shot. As a magnificent close-range fighter, Fire Dragon's Iron Fist is perhaps Kyrie's signature move, and when utilized in conjunction with her Shiranui-Style Fist Law, it is capable of being chained into almost any other successive strike to unleash a plethora of combos that rain down upon her helpless opponent.
- Additional Attack: Fire Dragon's Fist (追加攻撃・火竜拳, Tsuika Kōgeki: Karyūken): Additional Attack: Fire Dragon's Fist is a Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spell and, as the prefix of "additional attack" would indicate, a variant of the Fire Dragon's Iron Fist spell and a retooled version of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Art known as Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist – Additional Attack: Fire Dragon's Fist is a single-move combo-type attack where the caster unleashes a powerful flurry of punches towards their target with their hands lit ablaze, creating a fiery explosion after each subsequent contact. When performing Additional Attack: Fire Dragon's Fist, the caster focuses intently before pulsing their magical energy hewn from their Magic Origin outwards rather subtly, forcing domination over all eternano ambient within the atmosphere and drawing it towards themselves as they use their willpower in order to excite the movements of the eternano, increasing their thermal energy to the point that the particles strewn about throughout the vicinity spontaneously ignite, forming orange-red flames that burn exuberantly, flickering wildly and continuously, all focused around both of their fists. Once the process has been completed, the caster lets fly with a furious onslaught of over one hundred punches towards the opponent, striking at a speed beyond the sight of the untrained eye; as the user fuels more and more of their flames into the attack, more fists may strike, until they reach the speed of thunder crashing, or, in some cases, a velocity beyond even that, beyond any mortal comprehension. The fists land so fast that, after a volley, they seemingly connect simultaneously. The massive circles of air bursts from the punches surrounding the user resemble actual meteors, bombarding the opponent relentlessly as the flames focused around their fists impact viciously in the form of a serial of explosions – the sheer force of Additional Attack: Fire Dragon's Fist is capable of rendering the impressive defensive capabilities of an Iron Dragon Slayer's Iron Dragon Scales completely null and void and destroy an entire large-sized building; at its strongest point, Additional Attack: Fire Dragon's Fist is capable of shattering a Gold-level Celestial Spirit to nothing to atoms and even a producing a force to rival that of the Celestial Spirit King's Meteor Blade attack.
- Fire Dragon's Claw (火竜の鉤爪, Karyū no Kagizume): Fire Dragon's Claw is a Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spell where the user amasses a large amount of flames upon their feet or palms before releasing these flames in order to induce high-speed movement via jet-propulsion while additionally augmenting the power of their kicks and/or punches. When performing Fire Dragon's Claw, the caster focuses intently before pulsing their magical energy hewn from their Magic Origin outwards rather subtly, forcing domination over all eternano ambient within the atmosphere and drawing it towards themselves as they use their willpower in order to excite the movements of the eternano, increasing their thermal energy to the point that the particles strewn about throughout the vicinity spontaneously ignite, forming orange-red flames that burn exuberantly, flickering wildly and continuously, all focused around their feet, giving off the visage of their feet becomes masses of flames. Once this is done, the caster harnesses these flames to jet-propel themselves either on land or in the sky at astounding speeds in any direction that they desire, easily matching a High Speed user and even outrunning a Slowing Magic magician; the speeds that the caster darts about the atmosphere at are a normal flight speed of two hundred and seventy kilometers per hour; by going further, they can accelerate up to supersonic speeds capable of catching up with faster beings such as a user of White Dragon Slayer Magic. Once the user reaches their target, they are capable of assaulting the opponent with a powerful fire-enhanced kick, with the flames greatly augmenting the power of said kick. The speed the user gains doesn't end when the spell ends, as it keeps Fire Dragon Claw's velocity a second after the move ends, making the user move even further if the move ends in the air. When utilizing Fire Dragon's Claw as a propulsion method, the caster possesses the ability to change direction in midflight, though they have an inability to land before the flames centered around their feet completely extinguish, which can make the move especially difficult to aim as the sheer speed is difficult to control. Hence, Fire Dragon's Claw can become a double-edged sword. Provided the opponent is hit by both the charge-up and recovery when utilizing it offensively, Fire Dragon's Claw can be especially punishing- though it can hit the opponent with a small few strikes while it is charging, followed by a much stronger finishing blow. As such, Fire Dragon's Claw's best usage is for vertical or diagonal dashing, and the user can also combine the jet-propulsion capabilities of this spell for use with other techniques. An extension of Fire Dragon's Claw is achieved by the user flipping around mid-dash, striking the opponent with a powerful headbutt which sends the enemy flying up in the air with a pillar of fire produced from their body in a similar manner to Fire Dragon's Sword Horn, albeit greatly more powerful.
- Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame (火竜の煌炎, Karyū no Kōen): Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame is a Fire Spirit Slayer Magic Spell where the user gathers flames upon their hands and brings them together in a large explosion. When performing Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame, the caster focuses intently before pulsing their magical energy hewn from their Magic Origin outwards rather subtly, forcing domination over all eternano ambient within the atmosphere and drawing it towards themselves as they use their willpower in order to excite the movements of the eternano, increasing their thermal energy to the point that the particles strewn about throughout the vicinity spontaneously ignite, forming orange-red flames that burn exuberantly, flickering wildly and continuously, all focused around their hands, focusing these flames to the point that they sheath themselves over both of the caster's hands; the flames increasing in both quantity and intensity with every second, gathering and condensing more and more magical energies to add to the mass. Once enough energy has been gathered to the caster's liking, they bring their hands together with a single clapping motion upwards, causing the flames that are compressed into the user's hands to be unleashed at full power in the form of a crimson pulsing and glowing shockwave of feather-like shadow to ripple outwards from the caster's body at speeds beyond mortal comprehension, propagating through the point of impact, shaking both the medium and anything around it, causing the objects around the point-of-impact to vibrate erratically in an extremely hard and fast wave, which causes other things that the material touches to vibrate too, resulting in a powerful explosion that does even more damage – it is called a "shock wave" because the wave of concussive force reverberates up and down like a crashing wave in the ocean. Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame's release damages the surrounding environment, blasting through the medium it was transferred through at astounding speeds in any direction that the caster chooses upon release; these shockwaves of fire can ripple through the ground or in the atmosphere, bringing mass destruction to anything that they come into contact with- they can repulse enemies away with incredible force while pushing over those on the fringe of the glowing shockwave and shattering delicate substances; at the highest point, Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame can even cause minor earthquakes by shaking the ground or dislodging underground tectonic plates. The power of this spell can uproot trees, rend the earth, cut the skies, and smash small buildings, radiating throughout the vicinity, even disrupting enemy spells if they are being cast at the time, sending them careening across the landscape in the blink of an eye. In addition, the user can alternately cast this spell by igniting both of their hands and combining the flame in the same way, but instead of creating a giant explosion, the user throws the very large fireball at the enemy, blowing them away.
- Fire Body (
火竜の湯沸かし・火体化, Faiyā Bodi lit. Fire Dragon's Roasting Bath – Fire Body Transformation): Fire Body is a powerful Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spell which effectively grants the user the ability to transform their body into that of fire – also associated with basic Fire Magic, Fire Body is a staple amongst extremely powerful Fire-element Magicians; counting as their 'super mode' of sorts; alongside Lightning Body of Lightning Magic and Sierra of Water Magic. When performing Fire Body, the caster focuses intently before pulsing their magical energy hewn from their Magic Origin outwards rather subtly, forcing domination over all eternano ambient within the atmosphere and drawing it towards themselves as they use their willpower in order to excite the movements of the eternano, increasing their thermal energy to the point that the particles strewn about throughout the vicinity spontaneously ignite, forming orange-red flames that burn exuberantly, flickering wildly and continuously, before they utilize the Elemental Body method in order to integrate the flames of their magic into their very existence, absorbing their element into their flesh and fusing it with their body – visually, this appears as if the caster has been set alight, engulfing their entire body in flames. Acting as a pseudo-Drive of sorts, Fire Body enhances the caster's physical and magical powers rather noticeably, and while Fire Body is invoked, the user demonstrates heightened reflexes and extremely quick information processing, and it amplifies the powers of their fire-manipulating magic without exhausting themselves. Together with the signature intangibility of Elemental Magic, which allows the user to let physical and magical attacks pass harmlessly through their body when they're transformed, this form also grants the user some traits typical of the real element, and with Fire Body invoked, the caster is capable of carrying a twenty ton object no matter its composition as the absolute limits of their strength while this they are enhanced in this form. They are neither completely human nor fire in this state, which also seems to afford them immunity to effects related to fire; the heat which is constantly emitted by the user when invoking Fire Body is enough to release a continuous volley of explosions that are formed through their movements and make any form of water which is the immediate vicinity reach scalding temperatures – this effect isn't limited to rivers and the like, as if the caster is going up against a water-element magician, the sheer heat of Fire Body will immediately render any and every effect that the spells would have upon the user of this spell null and void by causing it to reach scalding temperatures which the caster is then able to absorb in a similar manner to the elemental consumption method ever-so-associated with Dragon Slayer Magic.
- Fire Dragon's Regeneration (火竜の再生, Karyū no Saisei): Fire Dragon's Regeneration is a special Fire Dragon Slayer Magic spell which was once considered impossible until the user first demonstrated it. When initiating Fire Dragon's Regeneration, the user harnesses their power over fire, undergoing a simulation of a medical practice called cauterization; in which they burn the part of their body which is harmed in order to close the open wound off, which destroys some tissue in order to reduce the damage. This method is useful in stopping severe blood-loss and preventing exsanguination, or to close amputations; making it an all-purpose method of healing; immediately after this is done, the user changes the remnants of the flames which had burned the skin off into a healing pulse, which then instantly regenerates the wounds suffered. It is enough to almost completely cure most injuries it is used on, and it can nullify the effects of powerful poisons, and is capable of restoring the body internally and externally including a patient's fatigue and body stress, something made more formidable by the fact that healing magic is long-lost, and believed to be nonexistent anymore. Unlike Healing Magic or Sky Dragon Slayer Magic, Fire Dragon's Regeneration only works on the user. The extent of this healing is to the point that the user can regenerate severed limbs with ease, recovering from any damage they sustain by allowing them to heal at a drastically increased rate; the user has regenerated from a pool of blood and from being decapitated, blown to shreds by gunfire, incinerated completely, etc. Extremely powerful attacks have been shown to incapacitate them for a time, but even then, it is highly difficult to damage them for long periods of time as their wounds are never permanent. It automatically heals their wounds; however, it takes their own energy to heal their wounds; allowing for large missing portions of the body to be restored, the regeneration of destroyed organs, even including the heart, and minor injuries such as cuts to quickly heal. Effectively, Fire Dragon's Regeneration restores the user's own body to its original state when an abnormality/injury occurs; this spell automatically completes the repair processes in the blink of an eye, although they can deliberately suppress the activation. It has been said that, the speed of Fire Dragon's Restoration has long since surpassed the realms of human cognition speeds. It is automatically cast whenever combat efficiency drops below optimal levels, which the user cannot stop- if the user receives a fatal attack, their Magic Origin gets monopolized by Fire Dragon's Restoration and they are unable to do anything else during that time. The amount of time that this healing takes all depends on how powerful the user is; but for the user, the time that passes is naught but instantaneous.
- Fire Dragon's Teleportation (火竜の瞬間移動, Karyū no Shunkanidō): When performing Fire Dragon's Teleportation, the user compresses flames on their body, and quickly spreads them out to the ends of each of their limbs. Suddenly, the user releases the flames, creating a sonic burst which propels and warps the user into the location that they wish. Using this ability, the user is capable of traveling over short distances in an instant, even in the midst of battle. In dire situations when an enemy target is about to fatally hit the user, they are capable of instantly jumping away and flanking their enemy's position (usually several meters from behind or side). Fire Dragon's Teleportation itself leaves a particle shadow of the user, fooling the enemy with the image of a false victorious blow. The maneuver often leaves the opponent confused and distracted long enough for the user to do serious damage and/or defeat their enemy targets. The user has a maximum range of two kilometers and can teleport objects with a mass up to four thousand, five hundred and twenty kilograms, though the trainers told them that they would damage their body if they move anything more than one thousand kilograms; a restriction that has been overcome since the present time. More often than not, the user milks it for all it's worth, and, in a fight, uses Fire Dragon's Teleportation to constantly disappear and appear at will, hitting, running, and flanking without any effort at all and barely any threat of counterattack. Teleportation is not a rare magic, but it always takes some "phase time" to complete the transportation, during which the caster cannot do anything else: for this reason, it is seldom used in combat. Fire Dragon's Teleportation however, is a spell which can reduce the phase time to a level suitable for combat down to zero. The user can perform Fire Dragon's Teleportation mid-combo as well, causing the enemy's attacks to miss while simultaneously acting as attack cancels for the user. Fire Dragon's Teleportation is an easy technique to use once it is learned, which, can actually be quite difficult. It allows the user to transport to any direction they wish, as long as that area they move to is not a hindrance to fire.
Black Fire Dragon Mode
Black Fire Dragon Mode (モード黒炎竜, Mōdo Kokuenryū): The user Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is considered to be "evolved" when compared to other forms of fire-element Dragon Slayer Magic; the reason for this is that she is capable of commanding two types of flames – the regular orange-red flames associated with Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and pitch-black flames that resemble the fires of Flame God Slayer Magic but are much more powerful; these flames are referred to as Hellfire (獄炎, Gokuen), the flames of the underworld and the world where sinners end up after death – this form is referred to as Black Fire Dragon Mode when she begins to utilize them; the state is considered to be similar to that of the Black Fire Dragon Mode (モード黒炎竜, Mōdo Kokuenryū) awakened when a user of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic consumes the dark flames of Dark Regulus, albeit vastly more powerful; unlike other Dragon Modes, Dual-Element Dragon Slayer Magic or not such as Steel Mode, Kyrie is capable of activating this form of Black Fire Dragon Mode on a whim and the Edea cost between Black Fire Dragon Mode and regular Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is naught, meaning that it is not extra draining upon her magical total in comparison to other powered up states. The Black Fire Dragon Mode, in this case, is born from Kyrie's own personal tragedy—the realization that she enjoys evil so much and finds joy in nothing else, but the fact that she was still born with a human conscience and a strong moral compass had driven her to villainy, always questioning the meaning of her existence. From this uncertainty and compulsive desire to do evil, a terrible, evil flame was lit within Kyrie's heart, eventually emerging in the form of an evolution of her Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. As such, Black Fire Dragon Mode is activated by going the opposite of the 'magic = feelings' concept—by Kyrie fuelling her magic with negative feelings, she is capable of initiating the usual fusion of eternano and magical power, only manifesting magical power in a dark and malefic nature and using it in the normal way a Slayer Magic is harnessed.
The black flames produced by Black Fire Dragon Mode are highly powerful, overwhelming normal flames of the same quantity or even more with general ease; they are even hotter than any temperature that the earth can produce; though curiously enough, these flares do not destroy everything on earth just by a single spark. This iteration of Black Fire Dragon Mode is peculiar amongst the numerous Dragon Slayer styles in that it can be considered an anomaly, since it draws upon the user's negative emotions in order to bolster its own power and manifest their negativity in a physical form, in that way, Black Fire Dragon Mode could be considered a Dragon Slayer Curse (滅竜の呪法, Metsuryū no Jūhō), as while magic runs off positive emotions, Curses run off the exact opposite, with their power holding an origin in negative emotions displayed by humans, mainly greed, envy and hatred, making it far more powerful as no matter how many people would display positive emotions, negativity would always be there in a greater quantity- Black Fire Dragon Mode is no different. Upon contact with normal beings, the flames suddenly become alive, so to speak, and latch onto them, sucking up their energy which allows the fire to intensify; and Kyrie can shape the flames into numerous structures in order to attack. The flames disintegrate everything and anything which Kyrie launches them at, changing it into nothing more than ash, and engulfs the surrounding landscape in a blazing firestorm, the heat of which is intense enough to scorch the sky. As their negative emotions increase, the fires produced by the user of Black Fire Dragon Mode will increase in intensity and mass, as well as this, its properties will become more and more otherworldly, as the fire begins to display elemental aspects such as burning, freezing, shocking, etc. Because of this, in the hands of a particularly vengeful Dragon Slayer, Black Fire Dragon Mode can be considered almost apocalyptic in nature when compared to other Dragon Slayer Magics.
- Combination Spell: Chrono Compression (
二魔法の合・高圧縮の時神, Konbinēshon Superu: Kurono Konpuresshon lit. Fusion between Two Magics: Supreme Compression of the Time God): Chrono Compression is, as the prefix would ever-so-subtly indicate, a Combination Spell, which is, well, a combination between two magics, not dissimilar to that of a Unison Raid; however, it is notably somewhat weaker than a Unison Raid thanks to the user being the only magician who unleashes the spell; but anyway, Chrono Compression combines Enchantment and Time Magic in order to charge time itself, which slows the user down for five seconds and then speeds them up for five seconds. In any case, when performing Combination Spell: Chrono Compression, the Enchanter focuses the voluminous quantities of Magic Power that are dwelling within their frame, before pulsing their energies forth, which are dramatically bolstered by the Enchanter overlaying their Magical Aura upon their frame ever-so-slightly in order to serve as a vector, which is a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another; the Magical Aura modifying the vector values of the user's released magical energies to enhance and reinforce the effects that these arcane energies would have in a manner that could be said to be akin to recreating the effects of a jet burst during the expulsion process – this causes the user's magical power to have properties beyond the normal release of magical power. As the magical energies surge outwards, anything that they wash over is instantly classified as something that the user is capable of "enchanting" everything that the arcane force comes into contact with; "enchanting" being defined as affixing the energies upon the particles, but in the case of Combination Spell: Chrono Compression, the caster transfixes their arcane energies upon a medium-sized area, before snapping their middle finger and thumb on one of their hands - this gesture acts as a conduit which focuses and dictates the flow of particles, tapping into the particles that already exist within the earth and matter; representing the cyclical flow of eternano and turns that power to achieve manipulability; allowing the user to gain an absolute dominance over the surrounding area, controlling the flow of nature itself. Thus, the particles the user has chosen to affect over a wide area begin to accelerate until they affect the laws of time and space itself, eating away at the fundamental laws which govern the universe. Their power as an Enchanter gnaws at these concepts, as the energies released by the resonation of particles and the user's magical power spread out to cover the entire vicinity, spanning several thousand kilometers or even more; the magical energies released by the activation sequence intermingle with the ambient eternano that are saturated throughout the environment, initiating the usual fusion of eternano with magical energies as the entirety of the surroundings are put under the user's thrall; the passage of time and space in this controlled area are theirs and theirs alone to command in any way that they deem it suitable. In the split-second that it takes for the user to activate Combination Spell: Chrono Compression and gain dominance over the backdrop of the area-of-effect, any and every attack in motion that anyone other than the user utilizes are brought to a complete stop via bringing the magical energies that saturate their existence to a halt, especially any projectiles as they suddenly slow to a crawl before ceasing movement entirely. With control over time, the Enchanter seals the laws of time and space for the briefest of moments, repressing its very existence with their incredible arcane energies - this causes the flow of time to rapidly decelerate for everyone with the exception of the user themselves for approximately five seconds. As a byproduct of its activation, Chrono Compression additionally decreases the energy of surrounding phenomena such as Magic and Curses until a fraction of them remain in the former five seconds; this effect extends to both the user's own attacks and their enemy's; though the Enchanter has displayed that they are capable of choosing what to affect. After this first part of the spell has been invoked, the user then explosively unleashes their power by accelerating the energy involved in their composition to its utmost limit in the latter five seconds. Thus, the very moment when the enemy begins an activation sequence or charges their attack, the Enchanter is able to overtake them with an accelerated blow to annihilate their opponent, pulverizing them instantaneously while foreseeing any incoming strikes to prevent their attack from failing. Because of Chrono Compression, at the instant that the enemy begins battle and starts to attack, the fight is decided in the favour of the Enchanter. However, as a drawback, Combination Spell: Chrono Compression cannot be re-activated immediately after the user decelerates the time in the first five seconds, and accelerates it in the last five seconds.
An Ancient Spell is a special classification of spell which only the strongest of magicians are known to possess, the true nature of these Ancient Spells are virtually unknown - it's said that these incredibly powerful attacks exist only for those on and above the level of the Ten Wizard Saints such as the Spriggan Twelve, though some exceptions to this rule exist, such as Rufus Lohr of Sabertooth, an incredibly pathetic magician, using Memory-Make.