|Wyrm Soul: Culebre|
Uirumu Sōru: Kurebure
Wyrm Soul: Culebre (
Culebre's "real" identity is that of the previous Ouroboros Hellion (ウロボロス・ヘリオン, Uroborosu Herion) before Sion Kenzaki, and one of the first Hellions to come into existence, being corrupted with the Amadam Virus in the Old World by Devius back when the two and Dzerve Sejren were co-workers – Culebre, in his human form known as Joachim Edelweiss (ヨアヒム・エーデルワイス, Yoahimu Ēderuwaisu), was Devius' first victim, having his inner darkness corrode his heart as he was transformed into the Ouroboros Hellion. A genius even after his corruption into an inhuman abomination, Joachim assisted Devius in reverse-engineering the Black Soul Armours from Dzerve's Soul Armours and helped create the armour used to enslave Signa before he was seemingly slain by Dzerve as Soul Armour Knight Tachys by using the Victorize Kick Limit Break. However, Devius' Universal Reboot reset the Old World and thus Joachim, like all remaining beings in the Old World with the exception of Devius reincarnated on Earth Land; befitting his lowly nature, Joachim was reincarnated as a snake; however, when Magic arrived upon Earth Land soon after due to the incomprehensible amounts of despair and hope in said dimension surging throughout the multiverse and affecting Earth Land as well as the other two dimensions; causing the animal kingdom to undergo a rapid evolution, blending their Deoxyribonucleic acids with that of the despair energy created by the Hellions to mutate their existences into that of dragonkind, his previous memories were awakened, and recalling that Devius had given him a specific set of instructions, Joachim, becoming a Dark Dragon, followed through with his master's plans, inciting countless conflicts as to gather the despair needed to open a Dimensional Gate to the remains of the Old World where Devius and Signa were stranded, serving as the agent of his master's revival.
Culebre is an enormous Western Dragon (洋龍, Yōryū), which are the most common type of dragon, from eastern part of Earth Land that's occupied by a very large peninsula called Ishgar (
Culebre's claws are larger than the rest of his arms, giving off the visage of them being gauntlets; the deep red has the crystal-esque peachy parts as a lining, with vein-like patterns superimposed over the purple majority; the dragon's talons look like flexible pillars of crystallized poison that have been simply attached to these gauntlets. The dragon's legs are quite similar, though the peachy and purple parts have been reversed in terms of prominence; five baubles of sorts are attached to Culebre's feet, from which thin claws extend- this counts for both legs. The dragon's tail has no real features aside from the red orb at the top- it is rather powerful, capable of knocking down a skyscraper just by collision damage. Finally, the head of the Absolute Toxicity Dragon is accented by the dark red 'V' patterns on his neck; he has a fearsome, threatening glare no matter what he's doing. There is a pair of gigantic, pointed scales extending backwards from behind his head, serving as 'vents' of sorts- with a ruby embedded within his forehead and dull, green eyes, Culebre's horns, attached to both sides of his head, are notably large and curl around rather extensively, giving off the visage of the horns of the devil as depicted in Christianity. Culebre's chin has a prominent spike extending forwards. Overall, Culebre incorporates several features of deadly plants into his body in regards to design, including several Venus Flytrap maws, thorns, and petals- his tail also resembles a vine, causing him to resemble a horrifying monstrosity with eyes and mouths everywhere instead of anything that could be properly categorized as a "dragon", being a heavily distorted and corrupted version of those winged cryptids whom embody absolute power; it's said that this owes to the origins of dragonkind in the Sun Trilogy.
Personality and Traits
As a member of the "Dark Dragon Clan", it should come as no surprise that Culebre no matter the era he's in is a rather unpleasant fellow. One of the first dragons to come into existence alongside Ashur, Níðhöggr, the Five Elemental Dragons, and Ambrosius, Culebre, like all dragons, mutated from his previous animal form – in this case, in his previous "life", so to speak, Culebre was a snake; and indeed, the Absolute Toxicity Dragon fits the stereotypes associated with these elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles all-too-well. Cunning and sly, Culebre is an expert planner despite the fact that dragons are more well-known for their truly immense power more than anything else; as such, he prefers to remain hidden in the shadows yet in plain sight, deflecting any suspicions due to his inconspicuous nature. During his time as Joachim Edelweiss, the A.I of Dzerve within the Phoenix Driver told Tsuruko Sejren that Culebre was a "kinda quiet guy", and as a child, he was a genius prodigy, who managed to solve a famine in the Middle East and won numerous awards for his discoveries in botany, where he was very knowledgeable, capable of cultivating rare plants like rare species of apples and actually revived an extinct species of flower. Even though, Joachim's creepy and intimidating demeanour alienated everyone around him and he soon became lonely. Even after Dzerve managed to make friends with him to an extent, his slight resentment and jealousy at wondering why somebody like Dzerve managed to be loved while he ended up alone still dwelled within him – these negative feelings were the catalyst for Klaus/Devius corrupting him into one of the first Hellions.
After his transformation, taking upon the moniker of "Gehaburn", the bad parts of Joachim's personality became excessively amplified as his anger and discontent at the world for supposedly rejecting him despite his accomplishments boiled to the surface. No longer holding these feelings in, Joachim lashed out at the world with malicious glee, and yet in spite of his vehement dislike towards Klaus, Joachim was still bound by nature as a Hellion at him, forced to follow his every word – this resentment ran deep within as he hated playing second fiddle to the one whom had overshadowed his accomplishments, wishing to overthrow Devius and become the leader of the Hellions. Deep inside, Joachim was always a budding sociopath, whom originally wished for friends in his child and teenaged years; but later, in his older years, he lost his desire for friendship, seeing it as laughable as his trademark cruel and ill-tempered nature befitting that of a snake bubbled to the surface. This nasty personality of his played a major part in his current role – while Hellions are normally twisted evil parodies of their human hosts, Joachim's hidden dark side ensured that there was nothing that could make him worse, so he managed to devour his own Hellion and remain in control of his actions, fooling others into believing that he was devoured by his Hellion in order to gallivant around and commit numerous atrocities to their faces with them seemingly none the wiser. Even after his transformation, Joachim had a certain charm about him that made him likeable, but it only highlighted his own madness and insanity when the madness was uncovered – driven by feelings of inadequacy and a hatred of others, he is full of envy for his co-workers for being recognized for all of their team's achievements while he was ignored; probably not helping is the fact that Dzerve and Klaus either didn't notice or did notice but didn't do anything about it – definitely in the case of the latter.
After his reincarnation upon Earth Land, his mutation into a dragon, and subsequent return of his memories and the recollection of Devius' orders, Joachim, now the "Absolute Toxicity Dragon, Culebre" changed once more, but this time, only slightly. Taking his snake-like traits to their zenith along with his difficulty in establishing personal relationships, Culebre was perhaps the only dragon to avoid the main pack and instead sauntered off to parts unknown, working on Devius' plan to open a Dimensional Gate and bring him – and Signa – into the current world. Being extremely sharp-tongued, condescending, and slippery like a snake, in spite of his power, Culebre generally avoids combat instead of leaping into the fray as he prefers to plan from behind the scenes, ensuring that everything goes according to keikaku (TL note: keikaku means plan). He is also a calculating trickster who doesn't mind using his own kind for his schemes and cares little for consequences, but even so, when the chips are down, Culebre is also rather fearless as he manages to keep up his playful nature even in the face of warriors whom could destroy him easily such as Ashley Briett and Elucifer Mercury, and in these cases, instead of merely running away, he tends to mock his enemies while explaining how hopeless the chances of them achieving victory against him are. Though he is not as powerful as Devius' other enforcers, Camilla Straights, Chakravartin, and especially Signa, his cleverness makes him very dangerous. Given Culebre's role in the overarching plot of the Sun Trilogy as the mouth of Devius so to speak, and how he manipulates the easily-tempted into progressing his plans, he could be considered similar to the snake whom tempted Adam and Eve in the Bible. Even so, he's considered a small-fry in the grand scheme of things, with nobody ever giving him the respect that he believes he deserves, something that infuriates him endlessly.
Powers and Abilities
Immense Physical Capabilities: Dragons are known to be incredibly strong and hard to kill, to the point that they are more or less invincible; not that people actively seek them out to kill them anyway. Dragons are known for their enormous brute strength - they are powerful enough to smash through buildings no matter their construction method or any types of enchantments placed upon them just by charging at them; even capable of overwhelming even ace magicians with relative ease as seen when the Black Dragon swooped down to assault the Ace of Fiore's strongest Legal Guild and ripped him to shreds in an instant; a testament to their size and strength. The body of a dragon is known to be extremely tough- as due to their usually odd proportions; a dragon's body is more like a weapon itself than any individual body parts mostly due to their magic- due to their generally reptilian bodies, their tails function more like an extremely powerful whip that lashes around with abandon, devastating everything that comes into contact with them easily. Each and every step that they take causes an immense ripple of pure power, which, when it makes contact with a solid surface, results in a transference of a large amount of kinetic energy, which is the energy possessed by any moving object into the point of impact to cause a emission of high-pressure wave of pure concussive force known as a shockwave that travels faster than the speed of sound and can propagate through the point of impact, shaking both the medium and anything around it, causing the objects around the point-of-impact to vibrate erratically in an extremely hard and fast wave, which causes other things that the material touches to vibrate too, resulting in a powerful explosion that does even more damage. Also, despite their odd proportions, dragons are known to be surprisingly swift on their (non)-feet, capable of out-speeding a magician who uses speed-enhancing magics such as High Speed and Slowing Magic, flying around at speeds beyond the speed of sound to the point that a dragon can cross the entire distance of Earth Land, passing over all of the world's continents in nothing but a few hours, while those who stare into the clear azure skies see naught but a blur racing through the heavens, instilling a sense of wonder into the atmosphere. Due to their wings and the velocity produced by kicking off of the ground with their powerful leg/body strength, dragons are also capable of flight at high speeds, their wing-beats stirring up countless gale-force winds as they soar about the atmosphere. Of course, dragons are very durable as well; their scales are so strong that, aside from their own power being turned against them, seemingly no form of Magic with the exception of Dragon Slayer Magic can pierce through them - indeed, their scales have shown that somebody can receive near-fatal lacerations just by touching them, with their durability being greater than the armour that can defend against high-power arcane cannons to the point of effortlessly surpassing the latter — even if the dragon does not simply turn into their element to evade all sorts of attacks, a dragon is capable of shrugging off all sorts of attacks sent their way including being in the epicenter of the blast of Satellite Square: Etherion, a magical weapon of mass destruction said to be capable of reducing an entire continent to nothing. Even their general body strength is capable of withstanding and deflecting spells and physical blows that would normally be extremely damaging - their bodies are simply magic-resistant thanks to their scales. A Dragon has an enhanced sense of smell, at least fifty times more sensitive than a dog's; this has been bolstered to the point that a dragon can sniff out lies so they know when somebody is being deceitful. Their eyesight also gives them night vision and they can see from fourty kilometers away without any assistance, whether natural or not.
- Flight (
竜羽ばたき, Furaito lit. Dragon's Wingbeat): Flight is a natural and permanently activated portion of a dragon's biology; through a constant flapping of their enormous wings, a dragon produces aerodynamic forces facilitating movement through air and other gases, or water and other liquids, moving through an atmosphere or beyond it without direct support from any surface, able to induce various types of aerial locomotion. At any moment, a dragon is capable of ascending to the skies with a single beat of their large wings, producing enough aerodynamic forces in order to facilitate movement as their bodies are lifted off of the ground, instantly accelerating to velocities that shatter the sound barrier which barely gets the chance to increase the dragon's aerodynamic drag and other effects as they approach supersonic speed, producing a multitude of shockwaves that are accompanied by a serial of deafening sonic booms, generate enormous amounts of sound energy that sounds much like an explosion with every flap of their wings. Of course, as one would expect, their wings allow a dragon to travel across rough terrain, moving through areas where flying is the only method of passing through, or even just getting to higher places. The absolute minimum speed that a dragon is capable of moving at while airborne exceeds the speed of sound, reaching supersonic speeds over seven hundred and sixty-eight miles per hour - it's known that a dragon can cross the entire distance of Earth Land, passing over all of the world's continents in nothing but a few hours, while those who stare into the clear azure skies see naught but a blur racing through the heavens, instilling a sense of wonder into the atmosphere. Due to their wings and the velocity produced by kicking off of the ground with their powerful leg/body strength, dragons are also capable of flight at high speeds, their wing-beats stirring up countless gale-force winds as they soar about the atmosphere. When not using their wings to move through the air, a dragon can also use their wings to give themselves a speed boost when moving along the ground, by using them to propel themselves forward at breakneck speeds; a dragon can also use their wings for defensive and offensive purposes, by using them to attack their foes by twirling around, or swinging them like a whip.
Masterful Magical Energy Control: Dragons, as a whole, as the embodiment of "ultimate power", are shown to possess a natural affinity for utilizing both magical energies and eternano in any way that they deem it to be suitable - as long as they are capable of imagining it being done, effectively, the sky is the limit, with their arcane skill resembling the likes of Arc of Embodiment or considered akin to reality warping, a supposedly almighty power that allows the user to create, change, destroy, and even alter the very fabric of reality through nothing but their thoughts. The raw arcane power output of a dragon is truly immense, bordering on being a living a tactical nuclear device to the point that a dragon entering the battlefield in a war prompts a signal for everyone, friend and foe, to get the hell out of dodge. Their Magic Origin is completely different than that of any other races'; indeed, it is referred to as the Factor of the Dragon (竜の因子, Ryū no Inshi); the dragon's origin produces a unique magical power that transcends what could be achieved by normal humans. Normally, a magician's body could be considered a machine which created magical energy, a Dragon's magic origin acts as a factory which created magical energy. It functions as an enormous magic core with tremendous capacity that generates energy independent from their body simply through breathing, and as such, a dragon has an easier time collecting stray eternano in environments with higher concentrations of it such as the area where a vicious battle between others has progressed; thanks to their method of creation, a dragon is said to be in-tune with the essence of magic itself, through their eyes, magic is simply an extension of their willpower. Their body stores energy actively within their soul as an energy pattern that is linked to their body's Factor of the Dragon. This energy powers most of the dragon's magical abilities, giving them an enormous boost in her magical capacity over other races. Because of the Factor of the Dragon, to a dragon there is no difference between simple eternano and their own magical energy as a source of power. They are capable of bringing out the power of their own magic-enhanced attacks to the utmost maximum as well as stunt their enemy's own magical prowess with naught but thoughts. They are capable of drawing in ambient eternano from the atmosphere, and instead of absorbing it into their magical origin, a dragon is able to manipulate the eternano for offensive, defensive, and supportive purposes in any way that the dragon wishes; enabling them to harness their magical power more efficiently and utilize it in a variety of different ways; all of which incorporate the focusing of magic power into certain areas in order to achieve numerous and highly varied effects such as increased attack, defense, and speed, or feeding extra eternano into attacks to give them an enormous boost in power. Even when worn-out in battle, a dragon can continue fighting effectively while still using their magic to their fullest extent; being a juggernaut who, most of the time, is unable to be impeded unless it is via the strongest opponents. The pressure released by their magical energies like a bottomless well from which their energy springs- it never seems to run out, and theoretically, they could fight for extremely long periods of time without rest; it is so great it can be felt from a great distance and it has the tendency to make people perspire in fear, regarded as immeasurable, that any individual that tries to sense the depths of their power will only find themselves lost in its vastness. A dragon's eternano prowess functions as a defense against all kinds of illusions, including Illusion Magic, due to their sheer mastery over it, making them all but immune to everything except the strongest of fabrications; and even then, they are capable of shrugging them off effortlessly. In the case of the strongest dragons, their mastery over the arcane results in them possessing complete immunity to the likes of Memory Control and other manipulation-type magics, including Dragon Supremacy Magic, a non-existent magic that allows the user to dominate the will of a Dragon, effectively making them their subordinate.
- Ley Line Connection (
竜脈・連結共鳴, Rei Rain Konekushon lit. Dragon's Vein Connection Resonance): Ley Line Connection is an uncategorized "spell" of sorts that's permanently activated but can be turned on and off in accordance to the user's willpower - it's an ability that's exclusive to Dragons and Dragon Slayers, allowing the fighter to tap into the alignments of places of significance in the geography or culture of an area, often including man-made structures known as the leylines, the conduits of supernatural energy that surround the planet. As existences that were born from the dormant leylines reacting with the opposing emotions from the Old World and the resultant surge of power, the dragons and their kin are capable of accessing the Ley lines ( 竜脈, Rei Rain lit. Dragon's Vein), a virtually untapped, raw source of magical power that has filtered through the depths of the earth for years on end- they are alignments between places of magical power; normally, only Dragons and Dragon Slayers can tap into them to gain extra powers whenever they wish, but other beings with immense quantities of magical energies such as the Magnus Magus are able to replicate this feat. The ley lines are in the older sense, ancient, straight trackways in the landscape, or in the newer sense, spiritual and mystical alignments of land forms. Through tapping into the ley lines, the dragon is capable of bending the mystic forces of the world to their will, altering the landscape and climate in accordance to their thoughts and feelings, controlling the environment through the process of terraforming, which is the hypothetical process of deliberately changing the environment of an entire planet, moon, or asteroid to an entirely new environment which the caster deems to be more suitable in regards to the situation at hand in a manner not dissimilar to Universe One, with the dragon's movements and actions allowing them to remake surrounding areas however they see fit, modifying the atmosphere, temperature, surface topography or ecology of a world to be similar to the biosphere of Earth or other habitable worlds, in order to make it habitable to other species. The effects produced by their connection to the Ley lines forcibly alters the geography and environment of the lands deliberately through Ley line manipulation vary from creating new paths, drying up rivers to create more terrain, freezing enemies or reducing the movement of those stuck on the ground and increasing the movements of those who are airborne- at it strongest form, by utilizing their power, the caster is capable of terraforming an entire mountain range and causing lava to erupt forth from beneath the earth, which, of course, can melt damn near everything that it comes into contact with. By manipulating the very geography of the ground itself, the user of the Ley lines can alter the landscape by compressing the land, while given the ability to purposely send certain things or people to certain locations, and in a similar manner to Terrain Effect Magic, the caster is able to change any type of terrain to any other type, for example turn a mountain into a sea, desert to jungle, hill into a lake, etc, shaping the environment in accordance to their imagination as if they were utilizing Molding Magic. Areas that can be manipulated by Ley line manipulation are highlighted by glowing orbs of various colours on the battlefield; these orbs are only visible to dragonkind. Culebre himself normally utilizes the Ley lines as a last resort in order to take his opponents by surprise by ripping them open and changing the terrain to his exact liking constantly with his ultimate attack.
Poison Dragon Slayer Magic
Poison Dragon Slayer Magic (毒の滅竜魔法 Doku no Metsuryū Mahō) is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, Slayer Magic, and lastly as well as most obviously, a Dragon Slayer Magic which is focused upon the transformation of the physiology of the caster's body into a dragon, which are extremely powerful and flight-capable legendary creatures that are a strange mixture between serpentine, reptilian and avian traits that live in Earth Land; resulting in Poison Dragon Slayer Magic revolving around the generation, manipulation, and consumption of the element of poison, which are substances that cause disturbances in organisms, usually by chemical reaction or other activity on the molecular scale, when an organism absorbs a sufficient quantity as well as a variety of poisonous substances that injure the health or destroys life when absorbed into the system, meaning that Poison Dragon Slayer Magic does not solely revolve around poison, but also toxins, a poison produced by an organism such as a plant, fungus, animal) it is especially used in medicine in reference to disease-causing bacterial secretions, and venom, referring to the poisons secreted by certain animals, usually injected by bite or sting.
As briefly mentioned above, Dragon Slayer Magic is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, and last but not least, a Slayer Magic that allows its users to transform the physiology of their body into those of a dragon, a species of legendary creatures whom are oftentimes regarded as the strongest of all monsters with immeasurable power and intelligence dwelling within their bodies – dragons can be said to be less of an organic creature themselves but rather, an embodiment of the greatest power of all, and as such, these beings are revered and feared by all whom are knowledgeable of their existence, the mere mention of them causing shockwaves that radiate throughout the lands, magicians of all ranks and walks of life quivering at their name. More importantly, as "ultimate power made physical", they would need an "ultimate magic" to suit their very nature as power manifested in the mortal plane of existence; something that would be far above most magicians in the era that they made their mark on mankind. They could be thought of as "Elemental Magic made manifest and brought to its absolute zenith", though while a personification of the strongest power imaginable; the chains known as a "mortal body" that bind them to the dimension referred as Earth Land do not hinder their performance in battle in the slightest – in fact, their mortality and physical form allow them to utilize their unique Magic Origin which is referred to as the Factor of the Dragon (竜の因子, Ryū no Inshi); indeed, the dragon's origin produces a unique magical power that transcends what could be achieved by normal humans. Normally, a magician's body could be considered a machine which created magical energy, a Dragon's magic origin acts as living power plant which created magical energy, serving the purpose of an enormous magic core with tremendous capacity that generates all sorts of elemental energy that's independent from their body through the simple act of breathing, capable of serving as a power source to power countless appliances – all this works in conjunction alongside the perks that their biology normally gives them; and through application of magical manipulation, grants them the ability to reinforce the sheer power of their own body with their signature element which is assigned to them as birth; generating limitless quantities of their element with an absolute dominance over said element, bestowing upon the wielder of Dragon Slayer Magic fearsome power in the heat of combat. In this case, the dragon who taught the wielder was a Poison Dragon, which granted them the ability to manipulate, generate, and absorb all sorts of poisons in a similar manner to itself.
However from what is known, all forms of poison-based dragons were wiped out during the Dragon Civil War, meaning that in order to harness the power of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, requires a Ryū no Lacrima (
Despite the boons bestowed upon the user as mentioned in the base description for all forms of this magic, the traits such as dramatically enhanced physical prowess and senses can be said to simply be side-effects of having the physiology of a dragon; indeed, the greatest ability of a wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is also its signature power – calling upon the assets of a dragon even if their bodily structure isn't one-hundred-percent the same as the beings from which this magic originated, the caster is capable of inducing a metamorphosis of their body structure as to take upon traits of a dragon instantaneously which is done in conjunction with the activation sequence of their poison, bestowing upon the user of Photon Dragon Slayer Magic; draconic lungs and enhanced vocal folds that are capable of spewing poison in the form of innumerous storms of poison needles, rigid plates known as scales that grow out of their skin which are laced with poisonous energies as to provide protection against poison, and fierce claws and nails which are enshrouded with poison, specifically attuned to dealing incredible amounts of damage – all of this combined, results in the physiology of a Dragon Slayer transforming their entire existence into that of a make-shift weapon whose ownership is unique to them and them alone, wielding the element of poison harnessed by their dragon and passed down to them alongside the natural physical superiority of a dragon in combat, utilizing offensive ability, stamina, and vitality, to transmogrify themselves into the greatest weapon of all, thus dramatically increasing the damage inflicted upon anything that they come into contact with using the sheer force of their strikes in all ranges – however, as one may have suspected, close-combat is where Dragon Slayer Magic usually shines thanks to the overwhelming physical might of a dragon, as the magic massively bolsters the power of their unarmed blows with the user unleashing powerful close-range strikes that are empowered with poison as the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is commonly seen producing poison from their very existence, before shaping it mentally and setting it upon their enemies to inflict maximum damage with ease. Effectively, this grants the user of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic the ability to manipulate, modify, consume, and generate from their body poison, venom, and toxins to their fullest extent; they have absolute dominance over anything considered to be classified under the broad concept of "poison" and everything related to and dwelling within it.
As with all forms of Dragon Slayer Magic, the "element" that's produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is an inherent part of their fighting style, with the wielder of this magic being capable of releasing enormous quantities of poison in accordance with their willpower – however, something Poison Dragon Slayer Magic possesses as a "one-up" over most other versions of Dragon Slayer Magic is that even when the caster isn't visibly manifesting poison around themselves, these terrible toxins are directly integrated into their very existence as during the learning process of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, the power of a Poison Dragon and the substance which they generate simply through existing is directly integrated into their body, the user's blood takes upon the properties of poison, making it exceedingly deadly to so much as come into contact with. Indeed, it could be said that the Poison Dragon's hazardous substances outright replace the blood of a wielder. This also enables them to wield their "blood", a body fluid in beings that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells, as if it were part and parcel of the powers bestowed upon them by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic; indeed, just like zootoxins, which are a form of toxin secreted by an animal for the purpose of causing harm to another of various reptiles and insects, highly corrosive poison is contained within every inch of the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic from the very moment of learning the magic, constantly active within their claws, their fangs, their tongue, the blood of a wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, and their tears – each and every inch of their body is coated in and/or is coated into the poison inherent to this form of Dragon Slayer Magic, being infused within the biology of the user of this Slayer Magic. Thus, any opponent unfortunate enough to face the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic must be extremely wary as even brushing up against the user of this magic would result in them undergoing a highly advanced form of poisoning, thus immediately deciding the outcome of the battle if not treated with a high level of Healing Magic quickly. They are capable of freely moving and controlling their poisonous blood and anything that said blood comes into contact with, meaning that the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of affecting their surroundings, such as a blood-bank, a hospital, or a battlefield, including the blood of their opponents —these are some of the examples.
The poisonous dragon's blood dwelling within the caster's body grants the user immense amounts of durability to physical harm and provides them with a certain degree of healing. When the poison generated through this magic is made manifest into the mortal realm, it seems to be tangible and can thus be used as an effective blunt weapon, inflicting physical damage to foes while at the same time infecting them. The poison produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic starts off by slowly stealing the movement from the victims' body away, before subsequently killing them- one touch from Poison Dragon Slayer Magic will decay and utterly destroy everything in the path of the wielder; however, the poison can also act after a given amount of time. When an opponent is poisoned by the toxic energies of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, their Magic Origin will take a sharp nosedive in effectiveness and potency- their Magic Origin's ability to absorb eternano from the atmosphere will be lessened, as the poison begins to affect their body, with their bloodstream and several organs, including said origin, beginning to malfunction. In any case, the corrosive nature of the magic has some rather complicated math behind it (hooray for math); the target, upon being poisoned, will receive damage and lose one sixteenth of their stamina as well- this will increase by yet another sixteenth every five minutes or if the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic lands another successful attack. If the target is struck with another energy draining ability, then the damage inflicted by the magic will increase by one eighth in addition to the amount siphoned. If the target heals, thus removing the poison from their body, and is unfortunate enough to get poisoned by the magic once more, the damage taken will carry on from where it was before the target healed. For offensive measures, the user is capable of using the poison and the poisonous blood to unleash attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks or projectiles in a similar manner to that of other elemental magic, utilizing this poisonous blood alongside their regular strikes to create a simple yet powerful form of offense. The user can also control the state that poisonous blood is in; enabling them to solidify and crystalize said poisonous blood though forming a seal of sorts around it with their magical energy to form powerful tools and weapons as a substitute for a weapon out of poisonous blood as well replicate themselves though an unknown method, making carbon copies of themselves to serve the purpose of causing a credible distraction, as well as creating wings of poisonous blood that somehow support their weight, levitating drops of blood to throw at people, full-sized human puppets made of poisonous blood and make their poisonous blood sharp enough to cut people. Additionally, the poisonous blood which is produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of adhering to a solid surface until the caster deems it suitable to release it through mental commands using a process not dissimilar to Shape Transformation or Molding Magic, specifically that of Poison-Make, effectively becoming a specialized kind of trap which is able to ensnare an opponent and leave them susceptible to incoming strikes. However, as both Charlotte Merquise and Vivian Starrkewolfe have displayed with Photon Tensegrity and Parhelion Reflector respectively, a powerful enough radiation disturbance is able to disperse the blood whether it's airborne or on the ground.
Although the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic does not possess a poison-element Element Forge as a subspecies ability, the ability to shape poison into a myriad of forms, whether it be weapons or animals seems to be a natural part of the magic, molding the poisonous energies in a manner not dissimilar to the Photonic Forge for Photon Dragon Slayer Magic or the Crystallos Forge of Crystal Dragon Slayer Magic, or even Blood-Make or Poison-Make, and it is said that as long as they can imagine poisonous blood being formed and shaped into something, it is completely doable- at it's strongest point, the caster is capable of weaponizing other people's blood once it is infected by making them bleed then igniting the oxygen in the exposed blood; they can also use the liquid form to replicate the effects of lasers. Through intense focus, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic can also generate an augmented form of their poisonous blood through their bone marrow, allowing them to manifest more quantities of poisonous blood than what is normally feasible. The absolute dominance over poisonous blood that the power of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic gives the wielder also grants their leukocytes, which are the cells of the immune system that are involved in protecting the body against both infectious disease and foreign invaders, such a potency that any form of bacteria or virus, including those released by Poison Magic and similar forms of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is effectively nullified upon attempting to enter their body, annihilating the hopeful infection through a quick and permanent creation of antibodies, also ensuring that the caster will adapt to almost any situation at hand; the poisonous blood within their body can also solidify in order to form invisible armour of a sort that can protect the caster from attacks. Through the process of creating a thrombus, the caster is also able to stop their bleeding, allowing them to fight for extended periods of time- they can also use their control over poisonous blood to control other organic beings as if they were nothing but marionettes, turning the user into a puppeteer of sorts. Not only this, as per the usual traits of Dragon Slayer Magic, the caster possesses a strong sense of smell for blood, they can regrow lost limbs by absorbing large quantities of blood, manipulate blood they can into contact with to great effect via infecting it (which is extended to any blood that's visible in an enhanced state, such as bloodstains on somebody's shirt), most often, by a slight margin, as a myriad of tentacles, and is empowered when well-fed.
Unlike the superficial poisons of any other poison-based skills such as Poison Magic and Poison-Make, the poison generated by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is extremely efficient in addition to being able to be manifested on any level on the toxicity class, acting as a fast-acting poison which is capable of inflicting many painful effects upon the victim, such as intense headaches, nausea, fever, sickness, muscle spasms, and the ultimate deterioration of the foe's bodily functions; meaning that if one of the dragon's attacks doesn't kill the foe, the effects would, as their body was violently dismantled, piece by piece, causing the foe to suffer an agonizing death; and then their corpse would be disintegrated by the ferocity that the poison possessed. Not only this, the toxins released by this form of poison-manipulation magic are known to be able to control and produce all diseases, viruses, bacteria, as well as infectious agents and utilize them in any way the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic wishes, including their severity, contagiousness, methods of spreading, etc. A user can control the organisms that spread diseases, including germs, bacteria, virus or other pathogen on a cellular level, including bacteriophages, microorganisms, retroviruses, cells that abnormally grow to make cancerous tumors and cysts, and pathogens that produce genetic mutations, as well as mimic the traits of any sort of disease the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic wishes. Of course, continuing onwards, the user is able to shift the traits of the poison as produced by their magic even further to become a corrosive substance, manipulating the corrosiveness of said acid, the causticity, where and how the acid affects the object, how much fumes it releases and so on; when the poison of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic takes upon acidic properties, it becomes exceptionally powerful to the point that it is capable of burning through anything that's unfortunate enough to stand in the way of the user, melting alloys and both organic and inorganic structures with frightening ease – as one may have gathered from the paragraph just described, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of changing the materials' elemental makeup- as long as it has some traces of poison held within it, the possibilities are endless, both in what the user of this magic is capable of, and how much pain their enemies will be in as they enable their magic to run wild upon them, showing Poison Dragon Slayer Magic to be deceptively malleable and adaptable to the situation at hand.
As with all forms of Dragon Slayer Magic, Poison Dragon Slayer Magic has virtually unlimited customization options in regards to the element formed through simple magical manipulation and reinforced through the power of a dragon – the colour of the poisonous substances produced by the magic is able to be altered freely, its properties which aren't limited to but include temperature, the smell that it emits, its taste, and overall "feel" is capable of being modified to the user's liking for countless different effects and powers, more often than not being attuned to the user's own personality and ambitions; the type of damage that the poison inflicts upon anything that it comes into contact with is able to be changed at will; in its normal state, Poison Dragon Slayer Magic seems to have a "blunt" effect to it, seemingly damage that invokes the sensation of a sledgehammer alongside the user's burning ambition given a corporal form in their element; like all Slayer Magics, the user's element is much tougher than any other example of it; in the case of the user, the poisonous substances which are produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is stronger than normal poisons, capable of shrugging off anything thrown their way, enabling the user to overwhelm other forms of poison, even smothering weaker poisons in their way. Of course, as the highest form of elemental manipulation around, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of harnessing their magic in any manner that they deem to be suitable, commonly changing between offensive, defensive, evasive, or supplementary potencies in accordance to the situation at hand; but generally, as long as the Dragon Slayer is able to imagine these incredible photons being used in a particular manner and it doesn't break the laws of physics or conflict with any established limitations, then the sky is the limit, more or less. As per the nature of Slayer Magic, a Dragon Slayer is immune to the effects of their own element that encompasses any form of poison-related power, and in this case, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic can consume external sources of poison to replenish their strength, both stamina-wise and magic-wise. They are also naturally immune to the effects of their own poison that came from both their own person and to those from other sources, but must consume it through their mouths if they are to actually absorb it into their bodies; while they can't consume the poison when produced by themselves, it should be taken into consideration that Poison Dragon Slayer Magic also bestows upon the wielder immunity to effects related to the poison as well such as the inability to be affected by poisonous meals and the like; though unlike other types of Slayer Magic, a user of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of absorbing any trace of blood immediate vicinity simply by focusing their magical energies and infecting alternative sources of blood with their own poisonous blood.
Obviously, Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is the main magic of the Absolute Toxicity Dragon, Culebre, being his primary method of combat, and it was said that Culebre was one of the first of dragonkind to unlock the power of his Dragon Slayer Magic at the beginning of magic, alongside Ashur and Níðhöggr. What sets Culebre aside from ordinary wielders of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic and Poison Dragons in general is that unlike other versions of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, Culebre has the ability to devour his own poisons- or rather, while he doesn't have the ability to consume the poisons generated by his magic, a strange part of the dragon's biology is that regardless of whether or not he uses magic or not, after he has taken enough damage, the yellow orbs upon his shoulders and knees will start to flash, at which point, they begin to leak a golden poison with undefined properties known as Predator Venom (プレデター・ベノム, Puredetā Benomu); however, while not much is known about it, what it can do is melt anything that they come into contact with; but more importantly, Dragon Slayer Magic wise, Culebre is capable of consuming these poisons as they are not a part of his magic, allowing him to restore his own health, both stamina and magic-wise- this means that a battle against the Absolute Toxicity Dragon would be near impossible to win unless the other person involved was a dragon, as Culebre would simply bleed Predator Venom after taking enough damage and consume it to return to top form- repeat until the enemy gives up or loses. In the heat of battle, befitting his motif of a snake, his fighting style resembles one – fast, sneaky, and poisonous. Taking this resemblance even further, his poisons often take the form of snake-like projectiles that race towards his opponent and coil around them in order to restrict their movement, as well as his ability to remain hidden until it's too late and the surprising nature of his attacks. Despite his formidable fighting abilities and impressive magic, Culebre does not like taking foes head on and prefers to flee from most battles and lets his lackeys do his dirty work for him.
- Gekirin (
降臨の逆鱗, Gekirin lit. Advent of the Imperial Fury): Gekirin is a peculiar ability which can be accessed by any and all of dragonkind; it is the ability to become stronger through harvesting the blood of their enemies. Gekirin is perhaps the power that burnt their presences into the minds of humanity even before the Dragon Civil War - but after which, it was soon forgotten as their Dragon Slayer Magic took prominence over it. The Gekirin stems from a difference in how dragonkind was seen from two different continents- in the west, dragons were considered monsters, in the east, dragons were a god-like existence; but even so, they had a rather terrifying defect- out of the eighty-one Dragon Scales, a single scale is inverted; digging into their skin, while normally it's something that can be brushed off, if this irregular scale is so much as touched, then a dragon would immediately lose their already ferocious temper, flying into a rage which seems impossible to calm- this resulted in the dragons receiving a rather noticeable boost in power, enabling the dragon to greatly increase their own power through simply killing somebody of supernatural origin. By their own claim, they will continue to grow stronger the more that they kill, regardless of what form the life actually takes—however, it will not work if they kill humans who are not users of Slayer Magic; as the Gekirin has an aversion to the magical energy of human bodies. Interestingly, the Gekirin works in order to increase both physical and magical power—upon landing a kill, the dragon's Magic Origin, their Factor of the Dragon absorbs their victims' energy into their dragon scales, absorbing the diminishing magical power of those who they kill by breaking it down into simple eternano, allowing them to use their mastery over their magical energy to command the eternano into their Factor of the Dragon, which finds its way into their body and enhances it, increasing their physical strength while the remaining eternano will be sent into their Factor of the Dragon subconsciously, increasing the quantity and intensity of the energies produced by their Dragon Slayer Magic and draconic-related powers. Interestingly, the Gekirin will only raise the dragon's power by twice the amount for every twenty kills, as to prevent them from becoming overly powerful, but it is noted that the changes in power are permanent, with their power only rising and rising. Effectively, the Gekirin drains the life out of everything that the dragon's claws, fangs, tail, wings, and the rest of its body comes into contact with, turning living organisms into dried husks of their former selves and devastating the environment. The Gekirin will not be activated by indirect damage, such as through a projectile spell—the user is required to strike the enemy down in close-combat in order to engage it; the Gekirin is said to be capable of enabling the dragon to devour the souls of opponents that they kill. Once enough power has been gathered, an extension of Gekirin becomes available for the dragon to harness.
- Outrage Mode (
反旗の逆鱗, Autoreiji Mōdo lit. Imperial Fury of the Revolt Banner): Outrage Mode is the expansion of the Gekirin power – it is the idea of "fury empowering this already fearsome existence" taken to the extreme. As the dragon slays more and more opponents who foolishly continue to attempt to oppose them in the hopes of worldwide recognition, bravery, or just plain stupidity, this scaled creature gains more and more power, with their bodies becoming soaked in the blood of their enemies while the arcane energies of their felled foes seep into their Factor of the Dragon. These energies, after a while, begin to affect the dragon's body, with the dragon absorbing more and more magical energy into their Factor of the Dragon through the inverted scale, causing an evolution that results in the dragon's appearance and attributes changing, making it significantly stronger than it was before, transforming into an expansion of their current form- a temporary evolution of sorts. Despite the extreme modifications to the dragon's bodies, their consciousness remains unchanged. After undergoing transformation, the dragon gains various additions to their form, such as armour or weaponry- or their body may just change completely to the point of being unrecognizable. A dragon can only stay in their transformed form until their energy is depleted, and if a dragon does not absorb enough magical energy needed to maintain the form, it will not be able to retain that form for long and revert to their previous form in a matter of time. However, in many cases, these transformations can be considered a part of the dragon's natural life cycle, transforming as a result of age and experience. If a dragon does not absorb enough magical energy needed to maintain the form, it will not be able to retain that form for long and revert to their previous form in a matter of time. In addition to the initial form that Outrage Mode provides, some dragons can undergo yet another transformation which further bolsters their power. Because of the Gekirin and the Outrage Mode, it was known that people would warn others to simply stay the hell away from dragons as once their rampage had ended, entire maps had to be redrawn. The name of these powers, Gekirin (逆鱗, Imperial Fury), can be translated to mean imperial wrath or the wrath of one's superior, and appears in the idiom 逆鱗に触れる gekirin ni fureru, which means to infuriate one's superior. Additionally, term "Reverse Scale" (逆鱗, Gekirin), usually refers to a dragon scale growing in the opposite direction in Japanese and Chinese mythology – it is one particular scale out of eighty-one scales covering the body of the dragon. This scale, unlike others, is inverted. It is said in Japanese legends that if one were to touch the dragon’s gekirin, it would result in the wrath of the dragon. Culebre's Outrage Mode is known as Impure Dracoverlord, Culebre ( 滅殺毒覇王龍, Inpyua Dorakōbārōdo lit. Annihilating Toxicant Tyrant King Dragon) and with it, he undergoes a dramatic change, appearance-wise.
- Outrage Mode (
- Toxinmixer (
滅竜禁内魔導・諸薬毒要素創造, Takushinmikisā lit. Dragon Slayer's Forbidden Internalized Magic Art: Various Medicinal Poison Element Creation): The subspecies ability referred to as Toxinmixer is a special subset of spells that are exclusive to this iteration of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic and the wielder's version of Illegal Change: Multiscale, which is an exceedingly rare and overwhelmingly powerful ability that's associated with certain Dragons and forms of Dragon Slayer Magic; to put it as simple as possible, Illegal Change: Multiscale allows a Dragon Slayer to shift the properties of their element in order to take upon characteristics of other elements - in this, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic can adapt to almost any situation at hand. In any case, when inducing Toxinmixer, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic doesn't require the usual activation sequence of their magic, but rather, they simply focus, delving deeply into their mind as to subconsciously look at the contents of their Magic Origin and their Poison Dragon Slayer Magic in particular. From here, the caster goes off of the fact that Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses on anything that could be considered a hazardous substance in general, it isn't limited to a single element like Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and Ice Devil Slayer Magic for example, which could be vastly more useful if they were "Heat Dragon Slayer Magic" and "Cold Devil Slayer Magic" respectively – indeed, through mental commands alone, the caster is able to invoke the process of separating the component substances from a liquid mixture by selective evaporation and condensation; and combining a variety of chemicals through an automatic form of chemistry invoked by arcane energies and imagination in a manner not dissimilar to the likes of Memory-Make or Arc of Embodiment, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic separates various chemicals and blends them together, merging corrosive substances, carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens and harmful pollutants in general, encompassing not only inorganic chemistry but also organic compounds and pharmaceutical drugs, each of which tend to possess a variety of effects on the inorganic and organic, as well as the supernatural - the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic has displayed that are more than capable of forging incredibly toxic compounds out of nothing; often getting crafty, the user is able to create a myriad of poisons that take upon traits of alternative elements - for example, washing over the opponent in a liquid state causes said poison to resemble Sea King Dragon Slayer Magic, becoming borderline invisible and spreading out while dealing cutting damage causes it to mimic Gale Dragon Slayer Magic, burning through everything in its path not dissimilar to Purgatory Dragon Slayer Magic, and last but not least, becoming solid and smashing anything it comes into contact with like Cavern Dragon Slayer Magic. Despite being the poison equivalent of those elements, the poisons definitely aren't capable of releasing the elements themselves per-se, but rather, if the caster attacks when the poisons are converted as to take upon a variety of alternate traits, a dearth of special effects are induced. The poison produced by Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, in no small part thanks to Toxinmixer, is highly adaptive and can adapt to wictim immune systems and strike down foes, who normally would be immune to it; it's estimated that at least five hundred types of poison are capable of being produced. The poisons can even affect the inorganic such as Machias by using gases, which turns into highly-corrosive acid on certain metals, and it's known that most poisons produced by this subspecies ability are capable of producing an effect not dissimilar to miasma, resulting in Poison Dragon Slayer Magic producing an effect that slowly causes the life of anything it comes into contact with to deteriorate, initiating the process of slow decay within living beings; essentially causing death in a limited scale in a manner not dissimilar to Death Magic. Through Toxinmixer, the caster is able to use the trademark power of Dragon Slayer Magic to consume elemental energies through their mouths to replenish magical power, become stronger, and restore their stamina, allowing the user of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic to devour those analogous elements to the traits of their poisons. Through Toxinmixer, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is able to bestow the poisonous blood they produce through their particular form of Dragon Slayer Magic with a myriad of properties, whether it centered moreso on the poisonous side of the magic or the haemokinetic power of the magic – most commonly, with the power of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, the caster alters the element produced by the magic in an esoteric way, with special properties and a mystical nature to the poisonous blood by mutating it through Toxinmixer, granting the poisonous blood of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic unnatural and superhuman qualities. Commonly, this results in the poisonous blood of this form of Dragon Slayer Magic shifting properties to perfectly mimic the powers of other forms of Elemental Magic as per Toxinmixer's nature as a variant of Illegal Change: Multiscale, with the wielder gaining cryogenic blood that resembles Ice Magic, electrolytic blood which grants them the ability to launch blasts of lightning not dissimilar to Lightning Magic, and photosynthetic blood to allow them to manipulate flora and fauna like Green Magic. One of the deadlier settings of Toxinmixer is to grant the caster's blood life-creating properties, enabling them to manifest an entire army of toxic creatures to fight on their behalf in the blink of an eye, granting them the ability to overwhelm their opponent through sheer numbers. Of course, because of the very nature of this version of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, no matter the abilities that the poisonous blood takes upon, a universal constant is the power to mutate those whom come into contact with the blood if their willpower is not strong enough. Additionally, because Culebre was a scientist while he was human in his previous life before the universal reboot and reincarnation into his current draconic form, using memories retained from his past in conjunction with his fighting spirit, he is able to call upon one of his greatest achievements – nanomachines, which become automatically installed within his blood, thus resulting in the poisonous blood becoming primed with nanomachines, bestowing him with a myriad of properties such as enhanced strength and speed as well as a regenerative factor that enables him to recover from even fatal wounds in seconds and maintain his youth; however, they are unable to assist him in recovering from brain damage.
- Fel Erga (
毒龍の咆哮, Feru Eruga lit. Poison Dragon's Roar): Fel Erga is the hyperresonance ability of a dragon, attuned to the element of poison- as such, it works best with Poison Dragon Slayer Magic and is as such considered a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell that involves the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic quickly gathering and releasing poison from their mouth in the form of deadly, poisonous stream. When performing Fel Erga, the user utilizes their enhanced lung capacity in order to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within their mouth- from here, the user attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with their energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the user of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focusing the magical energies that are swirling around within their Magic Origin intently, before pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form; they draw more and more poison into their massive jaws from which no flying, talking cats have ever seen the light of day until they have gathered enough to the point that just by propelling it outwards, they could cause a bombardment of poisonous energy that covers an entire continent. Once this is done, in order to unleash the magical energy, the user utilizes the Dragon Cords (竜帯, Ryūtai), a dragon's equivalent of vocal cords which produce a louder and harsher sound while amplifying anything emitted from their mouth tremendously, resulting in a massive blast of energy spewing forth from the user's mouth towards the target; in the case of Fel Erga, which, of course, as its name would suggest, is based around poison, this has the effect of unleashing the poison gathered within the caster's mouth in the form of singular pulse of crimson which resounds outwards, converging and focusing into the visage of a great beam of scarlet. In a similar manner to a laser, the Fel Erga shoots forth at speeds beyond the recognition of the human eye, achieving naught but wreaking havoc upon anything and anything that it so much as glances past – in that manner, it certainly can be classified as a bloodbath as all targets are smashed and drowned through its fluctuating density and viscosity properties, instilling a feeling of absolute despair upon those affected by its might. If anything organic which is struck by Fel Erga has any openings upon their fragile bodies, the poison released from the caster's mouth infects their bloodstream, allowing them to affect the oxygen within the target's blood, causing oxygen toxicity of sorts, leaving them helpless no matter what defensive measures are taken as the sheer might of the attack can bust supernatural barriers of all kinds into pieces; another variant is multiple blasts of hyper-condensed poison as sharp as bullets which are launched towards the target from all directions, removing almost all chances of evasion. Should the target dodge, the force of the power generated would knock them back, if not wound them and can be used as a shield against point-black attacks. When it strikes, it grinds into the opponent with extreme force, striking the target multiple times simultaneously, while injecting a lethal virus into the opponent's bloodstream that slowly, but surely weakens them while removing their senses one by one, restricting their movements, destroying their touches and tastes, and blinding them, before ultimately killing them. The curving aspect of this spell makes the hurricane of poison a gigantic heat-seeking missile, but instead of locking on to heat, it targets whatever enemy they have; making it impossible to avoid or escape from—a certain hit is an inevitability, giving the opponents little to no chance to escape unless it is physically impossible to harm them or a serious obstruction is in the way. The poison released by Fel Erga seems to be vicious torrent of miasma, which is a poisonous vapor filled with particles from decomposed matter that causes all sorts of illnesses, the deadliness of such increasing in the presence of environmental factors such as contaminated water, foul air, and poor hygienic conditions, and these poisonous energies are known to be able to spread through airspace in a slow rate but with equal effects on the surroundings.
- Additional Attack: Poisonspit Droplets (追加攻撃・毒唾滴, Tsuika Kōgeki: Dokudashi): Additional Attack: Poisonspit Droplets is a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell, and as the prefix of "additional attack" may or may not suggest, an extension to Fel Erga – in contrast to the regular version where the roar is unleashed as a powerful straightforward current of poison, the extension involves multiple blasts of hyper-condensed poison as sharp as bullets which are launched towards the target from the user's opponent at once, splitting from an enormous wave of poison into countless smaller ones which strike over a wider area-of-effect. When performing Additional Attack: Poisonspit Droplets, the caster invokes the normal activation sequence for the Poison Dragon Slayer Magic and the Fel Erga spell, where the user utilizes their enhanced lung capacity in order to gather and condense ambient eternano from within the atmosphere and store it momentarily within their mouth- from here, the user attunes the eternano gathered by merging them with their energy in order to induce the usual fusion to being power into the current realm; this results in the user of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focusing the magical energies that are swirling around within their Magic Origin intently, before pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form; they draw more and more poison into their massive jaws from which no flying, talking cats have ever seen the light of day until they have gathered enough to the point that just by propelling it outwards, they could cause a bombardment of poisonous energy that covers an entire continent. Once this is done, in order to unleash the magical energy, the user utilizes the Dragon Cords (竜帯, Ryūtai), a dragon's equivalent of vocal cords which produce a louder and harsher sound while amplifying anything emitted from their mouth tremendously, resulting in a massive blast of energy spewing forth from the user's mouth towards the target; in the case of Additional Attack: Poisonspit Droplets, which, of course, as its name would suggest, is based around poison- moments before the wielder unleashes the attack, they separate the energies within their mouth before it is kneaded and converted into poison, resulting in the hyperresonance blow taking upon the form of a spray of multiple small crimson darts, which are missile weapons, designed to fly such that a sharp, often weighted point will strike first - these darts are launched towards the user's enemy at astounding speeds, raining upon their opponent to the point that the onslaught minutely resembles a hailstorm. The Additional Attack: Poisonspit Droplets are exceedingly difficult to evade as these darts cover a vast area-of-effect, travelling exceedingly fast to the point that they are capable of hitting opponents within range almost instantaneously. While the damage that Additional Attack: Poisonspit Droplets does when compared to the ordinary Fel Erga blast is rather diminutive, with each dart only making a tiny cut on the opponent's body, because the Additional Attack: Poisonspit Droplets is released as an enormous shower of darts which have such a small size that to the naked eye, they appear almost invisible with only the most observant of fighters or wielders of Eye Magic being capable of recognizing them, this spell's damage output is able to add up frighteningly quickly, and the release of these poisonous darts enables the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic to control the movements of a group of them individually, allowing Additional Attack: Poisonspit Droplets to strike more than one opponent - not only that, the poisonous darts have displayed that they are more than able to pierce a five millimeter thick sheet of steel.
- Poison Dragon's Fang Slice (毒龍牙斬, Dokuryū Gazan): Poison Dragon's Fang Slice is a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell that involves the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic covering their arm with poison before slashing at their target with their poison-coated fingertips, from which point the wielder is able to follow up with a variety of options that are at their disposal. In any case, when performing Poison Dragon's Fang Slice, the caster focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form while focusing it around one of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating poison around their hand that's mainly focused around their palm, giving off the appearance of a red aura with a black outline – these poisonous energies constantly flow outwards and their specks of black scatter to the winds for the brief duration that the spell is in its preparation stage; the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic continuously compressing these energies into a compact form as to prevent them from getting out of hand and damaging anything or anyone in the surrounding environment. Now compressed to their utmost limit, the caster charges immense amounts of poison within one of their hands, with their hand assuming an open-palm formation, the tips of their fingers pointing downwards palm-wise as to resemble the vicious claws of a dragon, all steeped in poison that minutely drips down like drops of water from a recently turned-off tap. With this, the user slashes forward with their "claw" at high speeds, Poison Dragon's Fang Slice being launched towards the user's opponent with a swift, bullet-esque motion that appears almost untraceable to the untrained eye and can be thrown towards the target from near-all positions imaginable – but in any case, when the poison-steeped claw impacts upon the form of the target, it impacts with the force of being struck in the face with an impossibly sharp bladed weapon such as a sword or a knife, with the poison amassed around their hand swirling around at the point of contact which deals multiple strikes of damage in order to induce an effect which isn't dissimilar to that of a drill that's utilized for the purpose of excavation grinding into their body as if the drill was eating away at bedrock little by little, finishing its journey towards its target with a powerful punching force that inflicts major damage upon the caster's opponent and launches them several meters away if their bodily constitution isn't capable of handling the forces associated with the Poison Dragon's Fang Slice. To those whom witness the process of the user launching the Poison Dragon's Fang Slice which impacts upon the opponent, it visually appears as if the user has made the slightest of movements forward and from there, the enemy was struck with the force of a cannon shell, being sent careening across the landscape near-instantly. The speed at which Poison Dragon's Fang Slice is released at ensures that more often than not the opponent is taken off-guard by the fist rocketing towards them, as the density of the poison compressed upon the caster's hand enables it to burst defenses and rip straight through projectiles. Once Poison Dragon's Fang Slice makes contact with the opponent, the searing venomous properties of the poison manifest fully, spelling bad luck or even worse for the enemy, as the sheer force and velocity of the user's hand movements only bolster their elemental attack, granting a powerful attack capable of gouging a hole in the enemy's body, no matter how resilient they are, even if they're harnessing any form of power booster- countless fellow Dragon Slayers, especially Second-Generation Dragon Slayers, have fallen to the overwhelming power of this spell, despite how deceptively simple it looks. When the caster is airborne, they are able to launch it at a downward diagonal angle – if the user of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is seconds away from landing upon a solid surface, without costing them any more magical energy, they can repeat another Poison Dragon's Fang Slice or from here, follow-up with an almost infinite uses that are capable of being adapted for almost any situation; which are all detailed below; these are known as Additional Attacks (追加攻撃, Tsuika Kōgeki) and are numbered as Additional Attack Number _ (追加攻撃・_号, Tsuika Kōgeki _gō), followed by the name of the spell; it is well-known that each attack can chain into another, most, if not all proceeding strikes involving the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic unleashing another attack with their poison-tipped fingers; however, it should be noted that each of the additional attacks are able to be launched independently without any follow-up properties.
- Additional Attack Number One: Poison Dragon's Twin Fang (追加攻撃・一号・毒龍双牙, Tsuika Kōgeki Ichigō: Dokuryū Sōga): Poison Dragon's Twin Fang is a Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell and a follow-up to Poison Dragon's Fang Slice that involves the caster launching twin waves of poisonous energies which are not dissimilar to a Sword Beam or a Magic Ray towards their target. In any case, when performing Poison Dragon's Twin Fang, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form while focusing it around both of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating poison around their hands that is mainly focused around their palms, giving off the appearance of a red aura with a black outline – these poisonous energies constantly flow outwards and their specks of black scatter to the winds for the brief duration that the spell is in its preparation stage - this process can be initiated immediately after Poison Dragon's Fang Slice or by itself, but either method makes the compression of poisonous energies exceedingly deadly while they are focused entirely around the caster's lower arms. The poison continues to swirl around their hands, giving their phalanges the appearance of not being anything resembling an appendage, but rather, an enormous mass of scarlet and black poison which persists in growing; this charging process can take from about half a second to a full minute, depending on the caster's preferences or the properties of the spell they have installed; they are capable of compressing even more of their magical energy and poison upon their hands to achieve a higher level of power- the magical energy compressed, this takes the form of a scarlet and black glow that radiates throughout the area, causing others to feel nauseous in the presence of this poison. Once the charging process has been completed or if the caster wishes, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic moves both of their hands in a cross-esque motion that swiftly releases the magical energy and expels the poison compressed upon their hands which magnifies the slashing attack at the instant of the movement, these poisonous energies taking upon the form of a pair of enormous waves of poison which resemble vicious-looking fangs as if they belonged to a serpent that mow through the surface of the earth while in motion, resembling a pair of shark's fins hovering above the water while tracking down its next victim, possessing exceptional velocity, Poison Dragon's Twin Fang is known to have enough momentum to breach weak defenses –even able to smash through steel and assorted metals - while in motion, the poisonous effects currently installed within Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spread out to the environment, unleashing further untold amounts of destruction before the impact of Poison Dragon's Twin Fang resounds throughout the area, dealing exceptionally blunt damage that can pulverize anything in its path, ripping into the ground and melting an entire squadron of Rune Knights down to nothingness. Alternatively, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is able to split the composition of Poison Dragon's Twin Fang into a vast multitude elongated, snake-shaped masses, which all move towards the opponent at once, creating almost no methods for a full level of evasion as a geometric curtain of death closes upon the user's enemy.
- Additional Attack Number Two: Poison Dragon's Crushing Fang (追加攻撃・二号・毒龍の砕牙, Tsuika Kōgeki Nigō: Dokuryū no Saiga): Poison Dragon's Crushing Fang is a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell that also serves as a follow-up to Poison Dragon's Fang Slice where the wielder attacks their target with poison-covered fingertips, from which a poisonous mist trails. In any case, when performing Poison Dragon's Crushing Fang, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form while focusing it around both of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating poison around their hands that is mainly focused around their palms, giving off the appearance of a red aura with a black outline – these poisonous energies constantly flow outwards and their specks of black scatter to the winds for the brief duration that the spell is in its preparation stage - this process can be initiated immediately after Poison Dragon's Fang Slice or by itself, but either method makes the compression of poisonous energies exceedingly deadly while they are focused entirely around the caster's lower arms. The poison continues to swirl around their hands, giving their phalanges the appearance of not being anything resembling an appendage, but rather, an enormous mass of scarlet and black poison - these energies growing out of control momentarily, the caster focuses the majority of poison around their fingertips as they're extended as to resemble the vicious claw of a dragon. With this, the user slashes forward with their "claw" at high speeds, inflicting major damage which is noted to be relatively difficult to evade, especially at close-range; the wake of the motion releases a variety of poisonous trails that seem to infect anything that they so much as touch, inducing a rapid degradation of all that are unlucky enough to be in the immediate vicinity, melting them down to nothing. Once Poison Dragon's Crushing Fang makes contact with the opponent, the corrosive properties of the poison manifest fully, spelling bad luck or even worse for the enemy, as the sheer force and velocity of the user's hand movements only bolster their elemental attack, granting a powerful attack capable of gouging a hole in the enemy's body, no matter how resilient they are, even if they're harnessing any form of power booster- countless fellow Dragon Slayers, especially Second-Generation Dragon Slayers, have fallen to the overwhelming power of this spell, despite how deceptively simple it looks. The amount of time in which these actions transpire make it seem as if the opponent has been slashed with the force of a powerful cannon shell, blowing them away instantly after the spell has been performed.
- Additional Attack Number Three: Poison Dragon's Grip Strike (追加攻撃・三号・毒龍の握撃, Tsuika Kōgeki Sangō: Dokuryū no Akugeki): Poison Dragon's Grip Strike is a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell that also serves as a follow-up to Poison Dragon's Fang Slice in which the wielder grabs hold of their target with one hand and releases a burst of poison from it at point-blank range. In any case, when performing Poison Dragon's Grip Strike, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form while focusing it around both of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating poison around their hands that is mainly focused around their palms, giving off the appearance of a red aura with a black outline – these poisonous energies constantly flow outwards and their specks of black scatter to the winds for the brief duration that the spell is in its preparation stage - this process can be initiated immediately after Poison Dragon's Fang Slice or by itself, but either method makes the compression of poisonous energies exceedingly deadly while they are focused entirely around the caster's lower arms. The poison continues to swirl around their hands, giving their phalanges the appearance of not being anything resembling an appendage, but rather, an enormous mass of scarlet and black poison which never ceases compressing until it takes upon the form of a neat red and black outline that superimposes their hand. At this point, once the poisonous energies have been fully compressed, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic rushes towards the opponent with a quick burst of speed and swipes forward with a clawing motion using their dominant hand, pulling them into their nasty-looking clutches for the briefest of moments. This grabbing motion is unable to be defended against, whether through attempting to block the attack naturally or through a supernatural means such as Defenser or Barrier Magic, completely ignoring the foe's attempts at protecting themselves and in some cases grabbing them out of their defenses, ensuring that a magician would be best advised to not overuse defensive-type spells against a Grip Strike Slayer Magic spell. While in the grabbing motion, Poison Dragon's Grip Strike ignores spells that conceptually block attacks, such as those that provide launch resistance and most counterattacks. The Poison Dragon's Grip Strike has the unique ability of allowing the user to grab onto an opponent in midair; but in any case, once grabbed, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of throwing the opponent in the four main directions, or rather, a sort of equivalent - up, down, and to both sides; while in the caster's clutches, the user is able to pummel them mercilessly with their free hand, their legs, or any other extremities, enabling the caster to rack up extra damage before a throw. However, a grabbed opponent is able to free themselves after a certain amount of time depending on their damage; enemies at higher damage percentages will be held for longer, and damage that's inflicted upon the grabbed foe will increase grab time - once the caster is ready to launch their opponent, they release a burst of poison from their hand at point-blank range before throwing the enemy with an extravagant motion - if the user hits their enemies farther away, then their opponents will be sent upward with high vertical knockback. Hitting a foe with a grabbed foe tends to produce an incredible impact force that sends both the thrown opponent and the other opponent flying horizontally. This, along with the spell's generally fast startup, their ability to easily punish the foe for constant reliance on defense, and most throws that extend from the grab allowing the caster to execute diverse sequences of attacks, makes Poison Dragon's Grip Strike exceedingly versatile. However, it's known that the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is incapable of grabbing more than one enemy at once with Poison Dragon's Grip Strike, but similarly, a grabbed opponent is unable to be grabbed by another one until the assault ends; additionally, if Poison Dragon's Grip Strike misses, they will suffer a considerable amount of time dispelling the poison amassed around their hand, leaving the user open to any incoming strikes, making Poison Dragon's Grip Strike relatively risky in some cases, especially against a nimble opponent.
- Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust (毒龍牙突, Dokuryū Gatotsu): Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust is a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell in which the caster generates a chain-like wave of poison that's shaped like a large-fanged snake head, and sends it towards the target, stopping their incoming attacks by having the wave "bite" them while hanging within the air and being used to swing the user back and forth, or even attack their opponents. In any case, when performing Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form while focusing it around both of their arms, resulting in a compression of pulsating poison around their hands that is mainly focused around their lower arms, giving off the appearance of a red aura with a black outline - from here, the caster aims their poisoned hand towards their opponent with their fingers outstretched, before projecting their Magic Seal upon the the tips of their poison-drenched fingers while using Shape Transformation as to carve the poisonous energies dwelling within the arcane glyph in accordance to their willpower in a manner not dissimilar to Molding Magic, specifically a Dynamic form of Molding Magic which revolves around animate being, fashioning these poisonous energies into the form of a draconic-looking snake head attached to a never-ending chain of pure poisonous energy. From here, similar to how Toxinmixer has the potential to perform any action depending on the poisons at the moment, these snake heads are capable of being bestowed with almost unlimited properties through the caster's thoughts and feelings. However, more than this, the snakes that are manifested through Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust act as pseudo-Familiars of a sort, being sustained by the caster's magical energy, with a certain degree of sentience that makes them separate from the caster themselves. Through Toxinmixer's infinite potential, the serpentine existences summoned by this spell normally possess properties that are similar to Sky Dragon Slayer Magic's 'buff' spells such as Troia, Vernier, Arms, Armor, Re-Raise, Deus Corona, and Deus Eques, plus all of their derivative spells and Healing Magic; directed towards the caster's friendly targets and/or themselves, the snakes biting an organic body produces a special phenomena where the infinite potential of Toxinmixer interacts with their Magic Origin, causing a swift distribution of the tremendous quantities of arcane power that compose these snakes, accelerating the output and flow of magic from the Magic Origin to the user's body in order to enhance all of their fortes, increasing the strength, speed, and potential that the target possesses by an enormous amount while completely refilling their Magic Origin as to prevent these energies from expending quickly and rejuvenating their wounds, overall increasing the power of the target by a staggering amount. The caster has displayed the ability to utilize these poisonous snakes of energy in a manner not dissimilar to Chain Magic by striking their opponents from all directions regardless of the distance, the snake heads clamping down upon their bodies before the caster reels their enemies in, leaving them vulnerable to any incoming strikes. While blasting through the air, these snakes are known to possess immense stopping force, busting the fortification of anything that they touch to shreds as they are directed through mental commands, expanding and contracting near-instantly to serve as a supreme projectile that has transcendent priority, transcending normal area-of-effect of close-range combat strikes, as this spell cannot collide with, clash with, cancel out, or be cancelled out by other attacks, even other priority-oriented attacks of a similar nature, resulting in each and every one of its the snake's strikes being successful - upon contact with a target, the poisonous energy snakes produced by Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust is able to inject the target with its venom either normally or by spraying its venom at the target as its rotates one hundred and eighty degrees upwards. The caster can use Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust in order to soar around the battlefield at speeds that defy mortal comprehension using the snake heads to pull themselves around in a similar manner to a grappling hook, regardless of whether or not they have made contact with a target, allowing complete and total freedom of movement no matter the environment.
- Poison Dragon's Scales (毒龍鱗, Dokuryūrin): Poison Dragon's Scales is a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell which involves the caster shrouding a portion of their body or the entirety of it in dragon scales of poison, dramatically bolstering their offensive and defensive parameters, at which point the caster is able to generate a very large number of scale-shaped masses of poison, which are rapidly sent flying at the target in consecutive reprises. In any case, when performing Poison Dragon's Scales, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form which they focus around their entire body, physically merging the masses of poison to their body, manipulating its acidic composition ever-so-subtly to transform these vast quantities of poisonous energy into structures that resemble the diamond-tough scales of a dragon, expanding them to encompass either individual limbs of their body or the entirety of it - no matter which scope of integration they choose, the scales that now cover the caster's body appear similar to that of red and black mesh with countless wire-thin crimson lines separating each hexagonal dragonscales; this somewhat resembles the Iron Dragon's Scales as used by Iron Dragon Slayer Magic, but due to the properties inherent within Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, the end result looks far more demonic. The moment that Poison Dragon's Scales is put into effect, the caster's offensive and defensive parameters instantly receive a truly gargantuan bolstering, making the user's unarmed blows as powerful as that of a direct hit through Crash, which is said to possess the ability to pulverize anything that the user of that magic comes into contact with - but more tellingly, Poison Dragon's Scales increases the caster's power to the point that it seems as if anything they lash out at is split down to the atomic level, the highly corrosive dragonscales that coat their very existence rending anything and everything in twain through an instantaneous and painful molecular breakdown. When punching and kicking while covered in these scales, the user is capable of creating powerful gusts of wind through mere kinetic force; massively bolstering their power in close-combat. These scales are strong enough to withstand even some high-tier spells, making the user function as a makeshift battering ram or cannonball. Thanks to the user's blood also being poisonous, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, when Poison Dragon's Scales is invoked, is able to use this spell to affect their blood internally through the process referred to as blood clotting which is the process by which blood changes from a liquid to a gel that is constantly applied over and over whenever the caster is struck by any type of attack no matter the severity, the application of Poison Dragon's Scales prevents the caster from bleeding, hardening the muscles and incorporating 'super-armour' theory as seen in fighting games, activating Poison Dragon's Scales results in the caster's senses of pain and seeming weakness of their body being removed for as long as this spell is active- this enables the caster to endure damage without suffering from recoil, being stunned, or flinching which would normally interrupt their actions, such as attacking both with physical and magic moves, meaning that Poison Dragon's Scales being invoked results in the caster being incapable of being stopped simply by attacking them. However, the defenses provided by Poison Dragon's Scales only prevents the caster from being interrupted- the opposing attack's full damage will still be taken. What this spell can help the user ignore the knockback of attacks ranging from extremely powerful spells like Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade, to extremely weak attacks such as the basic Fire Bullet. Typically, how much the defenses provided by Poison Dragon's Scales can protect the caster against is limited to a single strike, meaning that if the caster gets hit twice, while executing a strike with this spell active, they will flinch as normal and their assault will be interrupted, meaning that a spell such as Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade can overcome the defenses provided by Poison Dragon's Scales due to its multi-hitting feature. Furthermore, despite the increased physical density that one gains when activating this move, it does not nullify damage, and one should remember that the user's body is still flesh and blood; thus, its resistance to force has its limits- while the caster of this spell can ignore the knockback of the opponent's attack, the blow will still damage them, meaning that in the face of an overwhelmingly powerful spell, in some cases, it would simply be easier to evade if possible. The scales that serve as armour produced by this spell are even strong enough to shatter bone and rock alike, are resilient against almost every single type of elemental spell that iron has a good match up against and even some negative ones, as Poison Dragon's Scales has displayed the capability to resist the purifying light of White Dragon Slayer Magic to some extent. When Poison Dragon's Scales is active, the user has the ability to manipulate the atomic structure of their physiology at will, allowing their to form their limbs into poisonous weapons more freely, regardless of it being part of their biological structure or not. As their defensive power is immense and lightweight, the user's movements are surprisingly more agile than they appear from their new heavy armour.
- Poison Dragon's Guard (毒龍の
保護壁, Dokuryū no Gādo lit. Protective Wall): Poison Dragon's Guard is a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell in which the caster moves their arms forward in a cross, creating a large shield of poison that defends the user from the enemy's attacks and, at the same time, gives the user the opportunity to counter without fear of being intercepted.
- Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw (毒龍の渦顎, Dokuryū no Kaga): Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw is a basic Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell in which the caster jumps in the air and, when they are upside down, gathers poison on their legs and kicks the opponent while rotating, additionally enabling high-speed movement via jet-propulsion while augmenting the power of their kicks and/or punches. In any case, when performing Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form while focusing it around both of their feet, resulting in a compression of pulsating poison around their legs that is mainly focused around their feet, giving off the appearance of a red aura with a black outline. Once this is done, the caster harnesses these poisonous energies around their feet to jet-propel themselves either on land or in the sky at astounding speeds in any direction that they desire, easily matching a High Speed user and even outrunning a Slowing Magic magician; the speeds that the caster darts about the atmosphere at are a normal flight speed of two hundred and seventy kilometers per hour; by going further, they can accelerate up to supersonic speeds capable of catching up with faster beings such as a user of White Dragon Slayer Magic. Once the user reaches their target, they are capable of assaulting the opponent with a powerful poison-enhanced kick, with the liquefied poisonous energies greatly augmenting the power of said kick. The speed the user gains doesn't end when the spell ends, as it keeps Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw's velocity a second after the move ends, making the user move even further if the move ends in the air. When utilizing Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw as a propulsion method, the caster possesses the ability to change direction in midflight, though they have an inability to land before the poisonous energies centered around their feet completely vanish, which can make the move especially difficult to aim as the sheer speed is difficult to control. Hence, Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw can become a double-edged sword. Provided the opponent is hit by both the charge-up and recovery when utilizing it offensively, Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw can be especially punishing- though it can hit the opponent with a small few strikes while it is charging, followed by a much stronger finishing blow. As such, Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw's best usage is for vertical or diagonal dashing, and the user can also combine the jet-propulsion capabilities of this spell for use with other techniques. While flying around at an incredible speed, the caster is able to deal damage to an opponent just by simply ramming into opponents; the faster the caster is going, the more damage is dealt. While Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw is more often than not a quick burst in the user of Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw's desired direction at speeds beyond human recognition, the time with which the caster is darting about can be extended by ramming into opponents and other things that can take damage, and while in motion, they are unaffected by any type of supernatural phenomena such as Magic or Curses that would impede their movements. The damage dealt by coming into contact with the user while Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw is engaged is already quite notable, but it's further enhanced by an increased velocity, meaning that the faster the user moves, the strongest the collision will be. If the opponent does not possess a similar speed-boosting spell such as Fire Dragon's Claw or Accellight as displayed by Lunar Dragon Slayer Magic, when in motion, the user of Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw more or less shrugs off all damage thrown their way for the entire duration of their movements, and the caster is able to control the unwieldy movement can use and abuse their relatively high damage output and insane speed to guarantee multiple hits that can devastate an opponent or several. However, by itself, Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw is incapable of dealing focused damage, instead "smashing into the enemy" is the only type of "attack" they can use while Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw is activated; but that's where the spell's extension, Additional Attack: Poison Dragon's Sharp Horn, comes into play.
- Additional Attack: Poison Dragon's Sharp Horn (追加攻撃・毒龍の鋭角, Tsuika Kōgeki: Dokuryū no Eikaku): Poison Dragon's Sharp Horn is a Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell, which, as the prefix of "additional attack" would ever-so-subtly indicate, is a follow-up to Poison Dragon's Spiral Jaw where the wielder encompasses their hand with poison and either performs a high jump or does so while already in motion in order to strike the opponent head-on with a hand thrust, dealing heavy damage in the process. Upon piercing the target, it releases a large stream of poison that harms the victim from inside out and other unfortunate bystanders caught in its flurry. In any case, when performing Poison Dragon's Sharp Horn, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form while focusing it upon the entirety of their body, resulting in their entire frame being surrounded by acidic poisons that harm anything but the caster – from here, a bright flash of scarlet and black poison appears in front of their body as they rush towards their opponent, their velocities increasing as their movements produce a vicious shockwave that destroys everything in front of and behind the caster's body, dashing into their opponent at inconceivable speeds, launching forwards in a dizzying spin and drilling into anything that can be struck. Because the caster moves faster than the eye can see, the opponent won't be able to react until after they have already hit them; shooting themselves at the opponent- while in motion, an orb of red and black energy with spiraling dark yellow streaks around it appear around their body as they flip around mid-dash, striking the opponent viciously with their hand extended forward, causing their poison-engulfed phalanges to take upon the rotary properties of the caster's movements. Upon contact with an enemy, the constant rotation of the caster's body results in a combination of piercing strikes produced from a single palm strike lasting up to a good three seconds, dealing a succession of ten strikes that land consecutively and sending the enemy flying up in the air with a pillar of poisonous energies accompanied by an enormous stream of poison which strikes internally that are produced from their body in a similar manner to Fire Dragon's Sword Horn, albeit much stronger, sending the opponent careening across the landscape in a single, swift motion; connecting with targets with the final hit that produces the force of the attack will have the caster recoil a bit backward for safety, but this recoil jump will not occur if the caster does not hit an enemy. After Poison Dragon's Sharp Horn is completed, the caster pulls back a bit - when the user strikes a solid surface, they rebound off of said surface upon impacting them near the end of the spell.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art (滅竜奥義, Metsuryū Ōgi): The Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts are known as the strongest techniques of a Dragon Slayer. What should be noted, is that the Absolute Toxicity Dragon's bog-standard Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts are about as powerful as anyone else's Dragon Slayer's Ultimate Arts (滅竜極義, Metsuryū Gokugi) and Dragon Slayer's Forbidden Arts (滅竜禁義, Metsuryū Kingi); additionally, Culebre's Secret Art prefix, Mefitas (
- Dokuka: Reddokuba (
毒花・裂毒刃, Dokuka: Reddokuba lit. Poisonous Flower: Rending Poison Blade): Dokuka: Reddokuba is an advanced Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell which is one of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts, the strongest techniques of a Dragon Slayer – in the case of Dokuka: Reddokuba, it's an existence similar to the Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade of Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, being a powerful spell which involves the caster unleashing a powerful twin-sided torrent of poisonous energy that expand into innumerable spheres of highly corrosive and venomous poison towards their opponent which blast at them mercilessly before blowing the opponent away through an overwhelming quantity of poisonous energies that wash over the user's opponent, making Dokuka: Reddokuba an attack which is best suited for terrible destruction. In any case, when performing Dokuka: Reddokuba, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic focuses intently, pulsing the immense quantities of arcane energy that are dwelling within their Factor of the Dragon outwards as to scatter throughout the atmosphere and integrate with the ambient eternano particles saturated within the vicinity, invoking the usual fusion of magical energy and eternano so universal in regards to the art of spellcasting – however, while releasing their magical energy, the caster harnesses mental commands and direction in order to bestow upon their energies a rather sinister traits, causing their energy to take upon a stupendously high level of toxicity as it transmogrifies its state of existence into a scarlet and raven liquid form while focusing it upon their hands, compressing them tightly for the briefest of moments to the point that these poisonous energies sheath themselves over the caster's hands as to amplify the output of the spell when it's released; once the caster deems it to be suitable, they expand the corrosive masses of poisonous energies that have been compressed upon their hands into the form of vast torrents of liquid poison as they swing their arms around wildly in the direction of the opponent, releasing these enormous quantities of liquid poison in the form of a dual-streamed blast of highly corrosive poison that expands vertically as they're launched towards whatever the user designates as a target while moving away from the caster. Before the streams progress too far, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic induces a process not dissimilar to Shape Transformation as they flare their Magical Aura up to its fullest extent, their slitted pupils shining an illustrious yet menacing emerald as the so-called boosters attached to their back jut upwards, energies flowing outwards as to force their arcane aura to take upon the form of an innumerous quantity of pulsating emerald spheres with rings of crimson centered around them, whirling at incredible velocities; the actions of these orbs seem to cause a momentary dislocation in the continuum of spacetime with the sheer quantity of energy generated by this simple action. As the streams and orbs move away from the user, opponents that come in contact with the vortex are knocked slightly to the side, and are thus forced to travel with it. Opponents that are in the center of the vortex are more easily trapped by it. The user recoils slightly when they perform the attack, but they are unaffected by gravity until the move ends, so it is mostly insignificant. The move is capable of hitting about eight times a second with its multi-strike feature, although this is unlikely due to the speed the streams and orbs spin at and the knockback delivered; as the streams and orbs dart throughout the atmosphere, the streams and orbs of poison induce a form of corrosion upon almost anything that they come into contact with; creating a wave of poison that circle the spheres which rush across the skies and poisons even the air itself, dealing extra damage; charging forward with high speeds which are known to be immensely fast, closing distances up to five thousand kilometers in the blink of an eye, and yet despite their size, the streams and orbs of poison can turn and stop on a dime with no unnecessary movements displayed- it is said that the group of poisonous orbs and streams can out-fly a user of High Speed, Slowing Magic, and even Flight Magic; reflecting the attack back at the user's opponent with the added power of the spell's rush; they are touted to chase their foes to the ends of the earth, no matter where the foe is standing, even if they possessed high speed, as they would catch their foe eventually. The poisonous streams and orbs can move at impossible angles that always manage to reach its target; they will always change their path around any obstacles or pierce through any wall in order to reach their target, and as they move though the atmosphere, they gather and condense stray magical particles upon their forms to increase in speed, with each connecting orb and stream generating a powerful decomposition effect that begins to annihilate the matter -both organic and inorganic- that composes the user's target and anything within the vicinity of the spell's blast with an even larger violent release of the compacted energies that compose their existence, resulting in the creation of a myriad of noticeable propagating disturbances known as a shockwave which travels across the ground in a manner that causes it to fan outwards, damaging anything in its path and dealing "splash" damage of a sort as opponents near the user's target will not only also be struck by the sheer volatility of the explosion which ends the barrage. Indeed, the blast radius of the final effect looks like a huge sphere of negative space fifteen hundred feet across, with neat slices taken out of surrounding buildings, pavement, cars, hillsides, et cetera; there appears to have been no actual heat, let alone shockwaves, emanating from the explosion at all - the only result is that a massive spherical section of the area appears to be missing. Additionally, Dokuka: Reddokuba's type of toxin, instead of something ordinary, is instead a deadly poison that aims to remove anything perceived as a threat to the caster from their presence; this toxin can be considered more akin to a powerful virus than anything else as it completely consumes anything that it comes into contact with; thus, upon contact with a solid substance, the streams of liquid poison begin to induce complete decomposition in any organic material that they deal enough damage in. Once the effect is installed within the target, they become infected with a virus which induces spontaneous destruction that disintegrates the main body and nullifies any regenerative properties that the target may have had, continuing to spread to any organic matter that came into physical contact with the original target in a ten meter radius. Along with its astounding destructive power, the attack has a delayed effect if the initial blast should fail, wherein the target will be blasted by residual effects left over by the volley of poisonous energies; absolutely obliterating the opponent. Despite being a powerful attack, it has one major flaw: if the opponents are far away from the user, they can avoid Dokuka: Reddokuba by jumping over it. However, it makes it up by inflicting damage on a wide range of multiple enemies and pushing them back quite some distance without allowing recovery, possibly even dragging opponents off the side.
- Mefitas: Abrade Venom (
生命殺毒・煉翔牙一撃殺し, Mefitasu: Abureido Benomu lit. Life-Slaying Poison: Refined Soaring Fang One-Strike Slayer): Mefitas: Abrade Venom is a Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell which is one of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts, the strongest techniques of a Dragon Slayer – in the case of Mefitas: Abrade Venom, it involves the caster throwing a single overwhelmingly powerful strike coated with immesurable quantities of highly potent poison towards their opponent which kills them instantly.
- Mefitas: Metempsychosis (
生命殺毒・大蛇斬頭烈封餓, Mefitasu: Metemusaikoshisu lit. Life-Slaying Poison: Great Serpent Beheading Violent Sealing Hunger): Mefitas: Metempsychosis is a Poison Dragon Slayer Magic spell which is one of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts, the strongest techniques of a Dragon Slayer
- Extension: Metempsychosis ZERO (
追加攻撃・大蛇武錬殲, Ekusutenshon: Metemusaikoshisu ZERO lit. Additional Attack: Great Serpent Martial Tempering Massacre): TBA
- Extension: Metempsychosis ZERO (
Burning Blood Mode
Burning Blood Mode (
As the poisonous energies that are naturally produced by the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic are directly infused within their circulatory system upon learning this powerful form of Dragon Slayer Magic, alongside the ordinary power of toxikinesis, a wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic additionally has the ability to utilize haemokinesis, the ability to manipulate blood in any way, shape, and form. Thus, even without the addition of a Dual-Element Dragon Mode or something the likes of Illegal Change: Multiscale, a wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic possesses the ability to manipulate two elements at once under a technicality. However, because the poisonous energies of this particular form of Dragon Slayer Magic have been infused within their bloodstream and thus their blood cells as well as the blood plasma have been altered by an outside source, this resulted in the caster's blood undergoing a chemical reaction with the poisonous energies. Irreversibly mutated due to an unnatural presence residing within their existence, the blood of the Dragon Slayer is altered significantly, the blood receiving over five hundred degrees Celsius in heat, which is energy that spontaneously passes between a system and its surroundings in some way other than through work or the transfer of matter, thus increasing the caster's body temperature significantly and thus their blood receives the exact same properties. Transmogrifying into a hazardous chemical substance that instantaneously undergoes a mighty chemical reaction the very moment it is exposed to Earth Land's atmosphere which is saturated with oxygen and nitrogen, the caster's blood receives an increase in thermal energy, which is the internal energy present in a system due to its temperature, and kinetic energy, which is effectively the energy that is possessed by any object while in motion and the necessary work that is required for anything at all with a given mass to move, to the point that the blood spontaneously ignites through undergoing the exothermic process of combustion, turning their blood flaming hot and granting the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic the ability to generate, manipulate, and consume as well as absorb the element known as fire when Burning Blood Mode is activated through their flammable blood. While the heat and temperature produced by the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic when Burning Blood Mode is invoked is said to be inferior to the likes of Gehenna Dragon Slayer Magic and Solar Dragon Slayer Magic, which harness the flames of hell and solar energy respectively, they still far outclass ordinary forms of Fire Magic as well Fire Dragon Slayer Magic and its various modes and Flame God Slayer Magic.
By ordinary means of haemokinesis as enabled through Poison Dragon Slayer Magic or simply by using haemokinesis through any wounds the caster has received, when Burning Blood Mode has been invoked, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is able to bring the concept of using their blood as a weapon to its potential zenith, causing anything and everything their blood comes into contact with to be subjected to unbearable heat as burning sensations rush across their existence if not just forcing them to begin the process of melting regardless of any defenses taken prior or not. Anything classified as a solid in the caster's line of sight is reduced to a liquid or to ashes, with liquids themselves evaporating into nothingness as the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic sends their blazing blood outwards. Wielding the burning blood in a manner not dissimilar to a fire-element Slayer Magic, the caster is capable of encasing their arms and legs in heated blood to strike their enemy with searing blows, burning straight through defensive measures as a variety of burns are left upon the opponent's feeble frame. Additionally, due to the enhanced body temperature of the Dragon Slayer when this power is invoked, those whom are in close proximity to the caster begin to suffer from a severe form of heatstroke as sweat falls from their body in buckets, rapidly damaging the opponent if they are too close to the wielder with the heat alone as their concentration is thrown off ever-so-slightly. Invoking Burning Blood Mode not only enhances the overall damage and hits-per-second unleashed with the power of their Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, but it also allows the caster's attacks to set the opponent on fire, taking gradual damage. When using Burning Blood Mode, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic has displayed that they are capable of lashing out at their enemy by extending the blood vessels out of their body, using something not dissimilar from the likes of Shape Transformation to transform them into prehensile needles that resemble tendrils that are able to smash into the opponent and act as an injection method with which to inject the boiling blood into the opponent's veins through – multiple tentacles of blood vessels can be manifested simultaneously, enabling the Dragon Slayer to attack their opponent with several specialized formations and the like, removing any big openings for the adversary to avoid the caster's strikes. Additionally, as a last resort, the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is able to push the temperatures emitted by their blood in this mode to their utmost limit as to detonate their own body to cover a vast area in this burning blood, slaying everything within a ten mile radius at the expense of dying themselves.
- Seething Blood Dragon's Burst Stream (血滾龍の
爆裂疾風弾, Kekkonryū no Bāsuto Sutorīmu lit. Explosive Gale-Swift Bullet): TBA
- Erratic Blaze King: Dragon King Beheading Violent Sealing Hunger (怪焔王・龍王斬頭烈封餓, Kaien'nō: Ryūōzantō Reppūga): Erratic Blaze King: Dragon King Beheading Violent Sealing Hunger is an extremely powerful Dragon Slayer Magic spell which is only available for utilization while Burning Blood Mode is invoked, being considered Burning Blood Mode's version of the Dragon Slayer's Secret Arts – given the nature of the altform, this also means the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic is capable of using its might. Erratic Blaze King: Dragon King Beheading Violent Sealing Hunger involves the wielder of Poison Dragon Slayer Magic concentrating the burning blood made manifested through the altform at a single point – their fingertips, as they use magical manipulation to extend the flammable blood outwards and shape it into the form of a pole-arm of blazing energy to finish off the opponent with one mighty slash.
- Culebre is a giant winged serpent-dragon of the Asturian and Cantabrian mythology that lives in a cave, guard treasures and keeps xanas as prisoners. Although they are immortal, they grow old as the time goes by and their scales become thick and impenetrable, and bat wings grow in their bodies. They don't usually move, and when they do it, it is in order to eat cattle and people.
- As the previous Ouroboros Hellion, it's unknown what Joachim's Hellion form looked like, but given that Hellion forms look similar no matter the host albeit with some colour deviations, it can be assumed that his Armourized state was roughly similar to Sion's.
|Tsuruko Sejren | Giselle Mercury | Gary Straights | Deen Lhant | Excellen Kilekion | Kaguya Kobayashi|
|Joker | Kirika Hotsuin | Alexis Tenjouin | Suzuka Kobayashi | Leanne Rockwell | Charlotte Merquise | Culebre | Abyssion | Chakravartin | Amadam | Níðhöggr | Camilla Straights | Klaus | Signa|
|Sion Kenzaki | Jonas | Marisa Sejren | Kinos Sejren | Alicia Lhant | Velvet Ashdoll|
|Alphonse Sejren | Aigrette Tenjouin | Dzerve Sejren | Hikari Zanna | Mr. E | Ashley Briett|
|Tsuruko Faction | Zodiac Knights | Magic Council | Paranormal Investigation Unit | Allies of Justice | Four Heavenly Kings | Ten Wizard Saints | Amadam's Empire | Preventers|
|Soul Armours | Magius | Hellion | Reionyx | Different Dimensions | Aether | Old World | Zero Effect | Ardor | Deus Machina | Dimension King Style|