|Yakuma Eighteen War Gods Magic|
Yakuma Jūhachi Tōjin Mahō
Yakuma Eighteen War Gods Magic (ヤクマ十八闘神魔法, Yakuma Jūhachi Tōjin Mahō) is an exceedingly dangerous form of Caster Magic which allows the user to call upon the powers of the now-deceased Yakuma Clan, specifically the Eighteen War Gods that are worshiped by such a group — each one possessing overwhelming strength and battle prowess unmatched by any other.
It's said to be one of the most powerful magics to exist, making use of the very gods themselves to dominate the battlefield; there are only a few magicians who're able to make use of this magic effectively, all of whom had some relation to the Yakuma Clan — the proof being that they have the "Tongue of the Yakuma" (ヤクマの舌, Yakuma no Zetsu), naturally speaking their language without an outside stimulant.
- "Niel Wielg Mion Terse Elcantaeus!"
- — The ancient language of the Yakuma clan used to call forth one of the eighteen known spells belonging to this magic.
Relationship w/ Territory
List of Known Spells
- As this is a canon article, this is something that's automatically free use.
- There's no official eighteen war god spells, as users can create their own variant; however, if you wish to add yours to the list so that it becomes available to the userbase — feel free to do so.
- This magic was expounded on by the author for personal reasons and wanting to know how such a magic is related to the Yakuma War Gods mentioned throughout the series on multiple occasions.
- For preferred language when using this magic, the author suggests using Greek or Latin since it comes close to the gibberish one of the magic's most prominent users was speaking when she first used this magic.