|Alias||The Malignant Spirit of Calamity |
(悪質魂の災禍, Saika no Oshitsu Tamashī)
Young Master (ぼっちゃん, Bocchan)
|Occupation||Founding member of Higure |
|Base of Operations||Yamase's Headquarters (Assumed)|
|Magic||Ankhseram Black Magic |
- "One misstep leads to another calamity."
- — Shifūha
Zen (ぜん Zen) is an enigmatic Mage of the Dark Guild Yamase, who supposedly founded the sub-faction, Higure, that is said to be under his direct control. His connection with the Guild Master is quite debatable and often raises questions within the Guild. Furthermore, they named him "The Malignant Spirit of Calamity" (悪質魂の災禍 Saika no Oshitsu Tamashī) after witnessing the disastrous events he began, and referring to the extremely dangerous and destructive magical powers he possesses.
Detached from the world, with a lack of emotion and memories, has blurred his original objective. His vision, as infant, was stolen by the Curse of Shōinin, painted his sight in pure black that associates with nothingness. A hint to the current definition of his existence, as his name implies. As such, the warmth that Zen once held for humanity, and her, are now lost, which makes one wonder if there is a shred of humanity left.
Spirit of Calamity
The Cold Wind Descending
Anzu (あんず Anzu)
Shōinin (しょうにん Shōinin):
Serena Morale (モラル セレナ Morale Serena):
Magic and Abilities
Black Arts (黒魔法 Kuro Mahō):
- Ankhseram Black Magic (アンクセラムの黒魔術 Ankuseramu no Kuro Majutsu):
- Ante Mortem (先に死, Sakini Shi; Latin for "Before Death"):
- Aeternum Vale (決別末始終, Sakuwa Sueshijū; Latin for "Farewell Forever"):
- Dome Sinceritas (円頂の実, Enchō no Jitsu; Latin for "Dome of Sincerity"):
- Living Magic (生活魔法 Seikatsu Mahō):
- Zen is written with the kanji "全" which means Existence.
- Permission has been granted by Perchan to use Black Arts, Death Magic and Living Magic.
(To Morgana Le Fay) — "I watch our comrades age, they pass away and leave me all alone. Before this hall was noisy with their voices. Their laughter warmed my soul. Now... it is quiet. It's quite saddening. Do you believe that solitude is the answer, Morgan?"